Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Hellbender wants to be MEAN to your derg
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 173 174
@Copperhead

Saphire's frills twitch a little, as if a bothersome flea had jumped on her. "And you're more fit to be trash than a dragon!" She hissed without really thinking. "Who do you thing you are? An all powerful king or deity? I highly doubt it, scum!" Her tail lashed from side to side for a moment before she hopped from Thero's banner, a wad of paper grasped in her one hand. She landed before Cupcake, offering the paper to her, which was actually an origami iris. "You're much more a dragon than he!" She said with a slight grin, happily taking the flowers. She jumped back up onto Thero's shoulder, stashing the flowers with the papers behind his shoulder guard.

Saphire then landed on the path, glaring at Hellbender. "Hmph" she grumbled, running by and gliding through the grasses a little, but not before thumping the bogsneak across the face with her tail.

Thero just sighes, watching Saphire bound of. He nods to Cupcake. "Thank you for your kind words m'lady" he said calmly. He looked over at Hellbender. "I guess you don't know what it's like to be a true gentleman based from your words" He said as if being called dope had no effect on him. He just continued calmly on his way, walking up the path to where Saphire had stopped to wait for him just a few yards away.

(I may come back later with some other dragons for you to harass lol)
@Copperhead

Saphire's frills twitch a little, as if a bothersome flea had jumped on her. "And you're more fit to be trash than a dragon!" She hissed without really thinking. "Who do you thing you are? An all powerful king or deity? I highly doubt it, scum!" Her tail lashed from side to side for a moment before she hopped from Thero's banner, a wad of paper grasped in her one hand. She landed before Cupcake, offering the paper to her, which was actually an origami iris. "You're much more a dragon than he!" She said with a slight grin, happily taking the flowers. She jumped back up onto Thero's shoulder, stashing the flowers with the papers behind his shoulder guard.

Saphire then landed on the path, glaring at Hellbender. "Hmph" she grumbled, running by and gliding through the grasses a little, but not before thumping the bogsneak across the face with her tail.

Thero just sighes, watching Saphire bound of. He nods to Cupcake. "Thank you for your kind words m'lady" he said calmly. He looked over at Hellbender. "I guess you don't know what it's like to be a true gentleman based from your words" He said as if being called dope had no effect on him. He just continued calmly on his way, walking up the path to where Saphire had stopped to wait for him just a few yards away.

(I may come back later with some other dragons for you to harass lol)
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@Copperhead [ ooooh... ] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34434201] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344343/34434201_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37651854] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376519/37651854_350.png[/img] [/url] Eurydice was merely walking along with her mate Shiro at her side, when she stopped at the Bogsneak's words. She gaped a little at the bogsneak, taking a few steps back. Shiro gives a light snarl in response, leaning close to Hellbender. "Insult me all you want, stranger, but don't you dare call my mate stupid." The Imperial huffs, taking a slight stance as Eurydice tries to calm him down. [ Eurydice is the Eurydice from the Orpheus and Eurydice greek mythology story, just... more modern. She's based off the Hadestown Eurydice :> Shiro is from Voltron. His front right leg is a metal prosthetic :> ]
@Copperhead

[ ooooh... ]

34434201_350.png

37651854_350.png

Eurydice was merely walking along with her mate Shiro at her side, when she stopped at the Bogsneak's words. She gaped a little at the bogsneak, taking a few steps back.
Shiro gives a light snarl in response, leaning close to Hellbender.
"Insult me all you want, stranger, but don't you dare call my mate stupid." The Imperial huffs, taking a slight stance as Eurydice tries to calm him down.

[ Eurydice is the Eurydice from the Orpheus and Eurydice greek mythology story, just... more modern. She's based off the Hadestown Eurydice :>

Shiro is from Voltron. His front right leg is a metal prosthetic :> ]
Voltron-Banner.png
@VastPlaguesOfAku

Hellbender stares at Scroop with intense disdain and snarls, "I know YOU, you bilge-ridden picaroon, don't think I don't. Word on the high sea spreads fast, and there ain't nothin' hardly more despicable than a mutineer. Y'know, as my captain's provost I've dealt my fair share of lashes, but I always followed Moses' Law when dishin' 'em out. If you were on OUR ship, though, I'd've made an exception for you and scourged ya to the bone before gibbetin' ya in a very public port. You'll be lucky to ever find yourself in a proper crew again, mate, and I wouldn't bet too highly on you stickin' with 'em long before they maroon ya!"

Cupcake bounces forward, face shining with joy, "Oooohh, WOW, you are just the coolest dragon in the universe! I've seen a pirate that looked a lot like you in my one of my favorite movies ever, Treasure World. Um...he WAS kind of a jerk, but he was still such a cool character and I really liked him! And you look so much like him, it's uncanny! I would love to hear some of your stories about your sailing adventures, I'll bet you and Hell would have a lot to talk about!" The innocent, naive girl blushes deeply and offers Scroop a red rose as her feather puff up with excitement.
@VastPlaguesOfAku

Hellbender stares at Scroop with intense disdain and snarls, "I know YOU, you bilge-ridden picaroon, don't think I don't. Word on the high sea spreads fast, and there ain't nothin' hardly more despicable than a mutineer. Y'know, as my captain's provost I've dealt my fair share of lashes, but I always followed Moses' Law when dishin' 'em out. If you were on OUR ship, though, I'd've made an exception for you and scourged ya to the bone before gibbetin' ya in a very public port. You'll be lucky to ever find yourself in a proper crew again, mate, and I wouldn't bet too highly on you stickin' with 'em long before they maroon ya!"

Cupcake bounces forward, face shining with joy, "Oooohh, WOW, you are just the coolest dragon in the universe! I've seen a pirate that looked a lot like you in my one of my favorite movies ever, Treasure World. Um...he WAS kind of a jerk, but he was still such a cool character and I really liked him! And you look so much like him, it's uncanny! I would love to hear some of your stories about your sailing adventures, I'll bet you and Hell would have a lot to talk about!" The innocent, naive girl blushes deeply and offers Scroop a red rose as her feather puff up with excitement.
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358653/35865215_350.png[/img] A girl spiral stares in disbelief at Hellbinder's tone. She then changes to a sort-of smug face and chimes, " Same reason why you're sleeping there, lazybones." She then turns to Cupcake and whispers, "I'm Fira. It seems you like watching butterflies too." You could probably tell she wasn't the average Spiral when she talked. @Copperhead
35865215_350.png

A girl spiral stares in disbelief at Hellbinder's tone. She then changes to a sort-of smug face and chimes, " Same reason why you're sleeping there, lazybones." She then turns to Cupcake and whispers, "I'm Fira. It seems you like watching butterflies too."

You could probably tell she wasn't the average Spiral when she talked.

@Copperhead
*the forum post shrivels up out of boredom*
@JazzTheDinoQueen

Hellbender clicks his claws and flicks his tongue at Rosa, "Oh no, another Boggy bringin' shame down upon our species' illustrious name. Mate, we're meant to be tough, gritty warriors, not cream cakes at a summer picnic. Bet ya spend more time polishin' your claws than sharpenin' 'em! It's positively indecent, claw polish is for Skydancers, not 'Sneaks! Have some dignity and swap it out for some war paint instead!"

Cupcake smiles fondly at Rosa, "I just adore how pink you are, like delicious sweet lemonade! It can be hard sometimes to find dragons who have an appreciation for softer colors. I think pink foods taste the best, don't you? I really like strawberry cake, frosted doughnuts, milkshakes, and of course...LEMONADE! It's just so much more fun to drink than the usual yellow!" She winds her way around Rosa, brushing her fluffy wings against him before giving him a delicate pink orchid.
@JazzTheDinoQueen

Hellbender clicks his claws and flicks his tongue at Rosa, "Oh no, another Boggy bringin' shame down upon our species' illustrious name. Mate, we're meant to be tough, gritty warriors, not cream cakes at a summer picnic. Bet ya spend more time polishin' your claws than sharpenin' 'em! It's positively indecent, claw polish is for Skydancers, not 'Sneaks! Have some dignity and swap it out for some war paint instead!"

Cupcake smiles fondly at Rosa, "I just adore how pink you are, like delicious sweet lemonade! It can be hard sometimes to find dragons who have an appreciation for softer colors. I think pink foods taste the best, don't you? I really like strawberry cake, frosted doughnuts, milkshakes, and of course...LEMONADE! It's just so much more fun to drink than the usual yellow!" She winds her way around Rosa, brushing her fluffy wings against him before giving him a delicate pink orchid.
@Copperhead [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35134386] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351344/35134386_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35040815] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350409/35040815_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36578060] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/365781/36578060_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]"Hey lizard boy!" A sudden voice screamed out. "Whatcha doing with your feathered girlfriend over there?!" A beige colored male mirror could be seen in the distance, along with another male mirror, a white one, and a female sky-blue colored tundra. The two mirrors could be seen laughing, and the three walked up to the bogsneak and coatl. "Oh sorry," the tundra started "This is Cadan and Dominic. I'm Blizzard, the leader of the clan we're in. And yes," she said, looking at the mirrors "My clanmates and I have to live with these two." "What? What's wrong with us?" Dominic said, giving Blizzard a sarcastic confused/sad look. "What we should be focusing on is this bogboy and coatlgirl." "No, we shouldn't. You never know one's personality just by looking at them." Said Blizzard, giving a quick glance at Hellbender and Cupcake. "Yeah yeah yeah, whatever you say, but the bogbringer looks like a fun one." Dominic said, picking up a small rock and throwing it at Hellbender, missing on purpose though. "So, what are you two lazy pile of scales here for?" Cadan said, laying down with his head resting in one of his hands.[/i]
@Copperhead

35134386_350.png

35040815_350.png

36578060_350.png

"Hey lizard boy!" A sudden voice screamed out. "Whatcha doing with your feathered girlfriend over there?!" A beige colored male mirror could be seen in the distance, along with another male mirror, a white one, and a female sky-blue colored tundra. The two mirrors could be seen laughing, and the three walked up to the bogsneak and coatl. "Oh sorry," the tundra started "This is Cadan and Dominic. I'm Blizzard, the leader of the clan we're in. And yes," she said, looking at the mirrors "My clanmates and I have to live with these two." "What? What's wrong with us?" Dominic said, giving Blizzard a sarcastic confused/sad look. "What we should be focusing on is this bogboy and coatlgirl." "No, we shouldn't. You never know one's personality just by looking at them." Said Blizzard, giving a quick glance at Hellbender and Cupcake. "Yeah yeah yeah, whatever you say, but the bogbringer looks like a fun one." Dominic said, picking up a small rock and throwing it at Hellbender, missing on purpose though. "So, what are you two lazy pile of scales here for?" Cadan said, laying down with his head resting in one of his hands.
Alone at the edge of a universe humming a tune
For merely dreaming we were snow

A siren sounds like a goddess who promises endless apologies of paradise
And only she can make it right
So things are different tonight

We'll go together in flight
@NotMyShiro

Hellbender stops short, mouth open, having been just about to lay into Eurydice, when Shiro's words interrupt his train of thought. He turns his head to meet Shiro's gaze instead, eyes flashing as a wicked smile curls his lips. Somehow, he feels like he knows Shiro from somewhere...he's not sure where or how, but he thinks he knows exactly what to say to really get Shiro good and angry. So he thinks that makin' fun of his mate's the worst I can do, eh? We'll see about that...

Running his tongue over his fangs, Hellbender shifts himself into a combat-ready stance and lowers his voice to a dangerous, quiet hiss, "Right then, mate, I won't talk about her, I'll talk about you instead. Should we discuss the conditions under which you lost that arm of yours? The innocent beings you slaughtered while trying to convince yourself that it was the only way to survive? Or maybe the dragons that you've failed to protect and save? Do their faces still leer at you through the dark, do their cries ring in your ears even now? Heh, the lambs ain't stopped screamin' yet, have they, Clarice? And they ain't gonna, are they? No, they'll be hauntin' you the rest of your days, and no matter how hard you try, no matter how much you fight, you'll never be able to wash your, heh, hand, of the blood stainin' it."

Cupcake huddles up to Eurydice, terrified by the circling males. If she couldn't hear him, it meant that whatever he was saying was intended to genuinely cut as painfully as any physical attack. She whimpers and looks up at her, "I wish the boys wouldn't fight...it scares me when he gets all serious like that! I don't want anyone to get hurt! I don't think that they'll be pulling their punches if they should come to blows!" She curls up around the Wildclaw's taloned feet and trembles as she covers her face.
@NotMyShiro

Hellbender stops short, mouth open, having been just about to lay into Eurydice, when Shiro's words interrupt his train of thought. He turns his head to meet Shiro's gaze instead, eyes flashing as a wicked smile curls his lips. Somehow, he feels like he knows Shiro from somewhere...he's not sure where or how, but he thinks he knows exactly what to say to really get Shiro good and angry. So he thinks that makin' fun of his mate's the worst I can do, eh? We'll see about that...

Running his tongue over his fangs, Hellbender shifts himself into a combat-ready stance and lowers his voice to a dangerous, quiet hiss, "Right then, mate, I won't talk about her, I'll talk about you instead. Should we discuss the conditions under which you lost that arm of yours? The innocent beings you slaughtered while trying to convince yourself that it was the only way to survive? Or maybe the dragons that you've failed to protect and save? Do their faces still leer at you through the dark, do their cries ring in your ears even now? Heh, the lambs ain't stopped screamin' yet, have they, Clarice? And they ain't gonna, are they? No, they'll be hauntin' you the rest of your days, and no matter how hard you try, no matter how much you fight, you'll never be able to wash your, heh, hand, of the blood stainin' it."

Cupcake huddles up to Eurydice, terrified by the circling males. If she couldn't hear him, it meant that whatever he was saying was intended to genuinely cut as painfully as any physical attack. She whimpers and looks up at her, "I wish the boys wouldn't fight...it scares me when he gets all serious like that! I don't want anyone to get hurt! I don't think that they'll be pulling their punches if they should come to blows!" She curls up around the Wildclaw's taloned feet and trembles as she covers her face.
@KeyLimeade

Hellbender laughs as he whips his own tail around, "A time and place, eh? I disrespectfully disagree. Just because it ain't YOUR time and place doesn't mean it ain't mine. I ain't about to shuffle my schedule just to accommodate your limited window of acceptability. Maybe if you spent less time polishin' your scales and armor you'd find yourself with a lot more availability to let that opportunity come a knockin'!"

Cupcake is mesmerized by the shining Aurum, "So bright...so shiny...so pretty..." she manages to snap herself out of it, "Oh, um, I mean...you've got a really nice luster to your scales! And your armor is incredible, it flashes like fire wherever the sun hits it! I also like how well your runes go with it all!" She holds up some dandelions to the Mirror.
@KeyLimeade

Hellbender laughs as he whips his own tail around, "A time and place, eh? I disrespectfully disagree. Just because it ain't YOUR time and place doesn't mean it ain't mine. I ain't about to shuffle my schedule just to accommodate your limited window of acceptability. Maybe if you spent less time polishin' your scales and armor you'd find yourself with a lot more availability to let that opportunity come a knockin'!"

Cupcake is mesmerized by the shining Aurum, "So bright...so shiny...so pretty..." she manages to snap herself out of it, "Oh, um, I mean...you've got a really nice luster to your scales! And your armor is incredible, it flashes like fire wherever the sun hits it! I also like how well your runes go with it all!" She holds up some dandelions to the Mirror.
@Zipp

Hellbender blinks in momentary confusion, as Fira's words didn't really answer anything he'd actually asked, at least not as far as he could make out. He drums his claws and clicks his tongue, "Tsk, typical Spiral, only a swirling void where she's s'posed to keep her brains. It's all that wavin' about the air what does that, y'know, the centrifugal force spins the sense right outta ya!"

Cupcake doesn't know why Fira is whispering, but she doesn't want her to feel left out and so she drops her voice to a whisper too, "Yes, I really do, it's my special favorite thing! Do you want to stay here with me for a bit and watch them? This field is chock full of so many different species, you get to see the whole rainbow flitting around in the sky if you sit long enough! Here-" she passes Fira a butterfly bush branch, "they love this, if you keep it near you they'll land on it and then you can see them really close up!"
@Zipp

Hellbender blinks in momentary confusion, as Fira's words didn't really answer anything he'd actually asked, at least not as far as he could make out. He drums his claws and clicks his tongue, "Tsk, typical Spiral, only a swirling void where she's s'posed to keep her brains. It's all that wavin' about the air what does that, y'know, the centrifugal force spins the sense right outta ya!"

Cupcake doesn't know why Fira is whispering, but she doesn't want her to feel left out and so she drops her voice to a whisper too, "Yes, I really do, it's my special favorite thing! Do you want to stay here with me for a bit and watch them? This field is chock full of so many different species, you get to see the whole rainbow flitting around in the sky if you sit long enough! Here-" she passes Fira a butterfly bush branch, "they love this, if you keep it near you they'll land on it and then you can see them really close up!"
@Copperhead

I know it’s been a long time, but I have someone suitable now. ToonDragon, short for Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon cannot speak properly, and rather babbles, since in short, she’s actually a cartoon monster from YGO turned dragon. Hell can say anything to her, she doesn’t understand what he’s saying anyways. She only wants a friend in this unknown world. She can understand gestures and facial expressions though, for the reference.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=56830&tab=dragon&did=34231902

ToonDragon merely stopped in her tracks at the insult thrown at her and looked at the two in confusion! “Ba-ooh ahhh oooh?!?” She questions, not able to speak or understand any dragon language. “GAH! OOH!” She exclaims suddenly, releasing a strange, blue energy into the air that was Unaligned with excitement, thinking it might impress Hellbender in any way.

Peering over at Cupcake, she suddenly scuttled over, then stretched her body about, as if it were made of rubber, and grinned, hoping to make at least one friend in the process of showing off her powers.
@Copperhead

I know it’s been a long time, but I have someone suitable now. ToonDragon, short for Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon cannot speak properly, and rather babbles, since in short, she’s actually a cartoon monster from YGO turned dragon. Hell can say anything to her, she doesn’t understand what he’s saying anyways. She only wants a friend in this unknown world. She can understand gestures and facial expressions though, for the reference.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=56830&tab=dragon&did=34231902

ToonDragon merely stopped in her tracks at the insult thrown at her and looked at the two in confusion! “Ba-ooh ahhh oooh?!?” She questions, not able to speak or understand any dragon language. “GAH! OOH!” She exclaims suddenly, releasing a strange, blue energy into the air that was Unaligned with excitement, thinking it might impress Hellbender in any way.

Peering over at Cupcake, she suddenly scuttled over, then stretched her body about, as if it were made of rubber, and grinned, hoping to make at least one friend in the process of showing off her powers.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 173 174