Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Hellbender wants to be MEAN to your derg
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 173 174
@SecretSkydancer

Hellbender thrums the deep, gentle chuckle that he reserves for hatchlings and flicks his tongue in Bubble's direction, crouching down for a better look at the wee Fae, "And you're obnoxiously garish. I don't like you, either." He snuffs a small, hot burst of air into Bubble's face, but he smiles and winks before bringing himself back up to his full height.

Cupcake grins hugely and picks up Bubble to boop his snoot with her own, "Thank you, sweetie, I think you're really pretty too, and I LOVE your colors! They're so bright and cheerful, like cotton candy, and your eyes match so beautifully! I don't think anyone could ever look at you and NOT smile at just how adorable you are and how happy you make them just by being you!" She gives him a single yellow snapdragon, which in his tiny paw looks like it would be proportional to a sunflower for a larger dragon.
@SecretSkydancer

Hellbender thrums the deep, gentle chuckle that he reserves for hatchlings and flicks his tongue in Bubble's direction, crouching down for a better look at the wee Fae, "And you're obnoxiously garish. I don't like you, either." He snuffs a small, hot burst of air into Bubble's face, but he smiles and winks before bringing himself back up to his full height.

Cupcake grins hugely and picks up Bubble to boop his snoot with her own, "Thank you, sweetie, I think you're really pretty too, and I LOVE your colors! They're so bright and cheerful, like cotton candy, and your eyes match so beautifully! I don't think anyone could ever look at you and NOT smile at just how adorable you are and how happy you make them just by being you!" She gives him a single yellow snapdragon, which in his tiny paw looks like it would be proportional to a sunflower for a larger dragon.
@Copperhead Mean? Heh, I want you to meet my mean dragon! (who is apparently also Bogsneak) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33443975] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334440/33443975_350.png[/img] [/url] So roast her.
@Copperhead

Mean? Heh, I want you to meet my mean dragon! (who is apparently also Bogsneak)

33443975_350.png

So roast her.
@WhiteVenom

Hellbender smirks widely at the fellow Bogsneak and flicks his tongue in her direction, "Whassamatter, Sunshine, ain't you got any pride in your own species? Do ya hate yourself that much that you'll deck yourself out in feathers tryna pretend to be a Skydancer? Y'know, they make scrolls for that, if you're really THAT ashamed of bein' Bog. Tch, good riddance, I say, if ya don't wanna be one of us, ya might as well dive in all the way."

Cupcake smiles happily at Jamy and gives her marigolds, "I like your sunny colors, and your white wings look really good over them! It kind of gives you a nice, tasty, breakfast egg sort of appearance. Sunny side up, of course!" She giggles and playfully preens Jamy's fuzzy antennae.
@WhiteVenom

Hellbender smirks widely at the fellow Bogsneak and flicks his tongue in her direction, "Whassamatter, Sunshine, ain't you got any pride in your own species? Do ya hate yourself that much that you'll deck yourself out in feathers tryna pretend to be a Skydancer? Y'know, they make scrolls for that, if you're really THAT ashamed of bein' Bog. Tch, good riddance, I say, if ya don't wanna be one of us, ya might as well dive in all the way."

Cupcake smiles happily at Jamy and gives her marigolds, "I like your sunny colors, and your white wings look really good over them! It kind of gives you a nice, tasty, breakfast egg sort of appearance. Sunny side up, of course!" She giggles and playfully preens Jamy's fuzzy antennae.
[center]Fourty-Seven is taken aback a bit, surprised that there'd be a day he meets someone as snarky as him. His tail flickers a bit (whether he's annoyed or excited, no one knows). "Look who's talking. I spend a lot of time out there scavenging, collecting parts and corpses [s]technically trashes [/s]. You definitely look like something they wouldn't think twice of flushing down the toilet (do dragons have toilets even?), and unrecyclable. I mean there must be a reason why you're named after a turd-looking creature." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38141135] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381412/38141135_350.png[/img] [/url] The ridgeback snorts back , he lowers his head to get a better look at his opponent, teeth baring out from grinning. "And thank you who ever you are rainbow lady [b]who knows how to pay a compliment[/b]." He slightly bows to Cupcake [/center]
Fourty-Seven is taken aback a bit, surprised that there'd be a day he meets someone as snarky as him. His tail flickers a bit (whether he's annoyed or excited, no one knows).
"Look who's talking. I spend a lot of time out there scavenging, collecting parts and corpses technically trashes . You definitely look like something they wouldn't think twice of flushing down the toilet (do dragons have toilets even?), and unrecyclable. I mean there must be a reason why you're named after a turd-looking creature."

38141135_350.png

The ridgeback snorts back , he lowers his head to get a better look at his opponent, teeth baring out from grinning.
"And thank you who ever you are rainbow lady who knows how to pay a compliment." He slightly bows to Cupcake
@Copperhead (if u didn't know I scrolled her to be Bog X3 And please please please if I'm too harsh to your dragons let me know and I'll change and try to calm her down. And she is very very bad girl! Super sorry if I did hurt your feeling. Your dragons are pretty and beautiful and I love your bog, especially coatl with that pretty poison on her. I'm just joking and never attend to hurt anyone)

Jamy sees Hellbender and start laughing. "Bohoho, was that suppose to be insult? Look at yourself first before you say anything to me or what u said to others. I at least looks prettier than you and proud as Bogsneak. You don't even look like a Bogsneak and pretends to be mutated Leopard. My owner spend way more money on my outfit than your will ever do and instead give you that tedious outfit. And I at least would look gorgeous as any other breed than you. People would always keep me but for your case if they see you on sale they might be confused with you an as fodder dragon. I don't need skin like you need it yourself to hide that poor secondary gene."

Than Jamy looks at Cupcake and not happy with her touching antennae "Step aside, eye-burner weirdo. I don't need your cheerful kind words because these guy tried hard to hurt my feelings. You even look worse than that guy named Hellbender. Did your mom sneezed in her nest when taking care of you?"
@Copperhead (if u didn't know I scrolled her to be Bog X3 And please please please if I'm too harsh to your dragons let me know and I'll change and try to calm her down. And she is very very bad girl! Super sorry if I did hurt your feeling. Your dragons are pretty and beautiful and I love your bog, especially coatl with that pretty poison on her. I'm just joking and never attend to hurt anyone)

Jamy sees Hellbender and start laughing. "Bohoho, was that suppose to be insult? Look at yourself first before you say anything to me or what u said to others. I at least looks prettier than you and proud as Bogsneak. You don't even look like a Bogsneak and pretends to be mutated Leopard. My owner spend way more money on my outfit than your will ever do and instead give you that tedious outfit. And I at least would look gorgeous as any other breed than you. People would always keep me but for your case if they see you on sale they might be confused with you an as fodder dragon. I don't need skin like you need it yourself to hide that poor secondary gene."

Than Jamy looks at Cupcake and not happy with her touching antennae "Step aside, eye-burner weirdo. I don't need your cheerful kind words because these guy tried hard to hurt my feelings. You even look worse than that guy named Hellbender. Did your mom sneezed in her nest when taking care of you?"
@WhiteVenom
(Heh, you won't hurt MY feelings. Cupcake's, on the other hand...well, let's just say that Hellbender is pretty hard to antagonize, but the fastest way to make him go from 0 to 100 is to upset poor, sweet little Cupcake.)

Cupcake pulled her hand back like she had been scalded. Nobody had ever spoken so cruelly to her before! It wasn't just trying to make dragons feel better that she was nice to them, she just wanted to be friends with everyone and see everyone get along. Her innocent eyes quickly filled with tears, and she began sobbing, barely able to back away and escape to hide in her favorite bush. She cuddled her Flutterbun close and buried her face in its fur as she wept.

Hellbender began shaking. His crest and wings vibrated like a birds' when it is done preening. The whole world went silent as he went temporarily deaf from the blood pounding in his ears. Everything went dark as his vision tunneled and his focus boiled down to only the dragon before him.

There were insults that he wanted to fire back, certainly. His brain conjured them up faster than he could even comprehend, but he shut them all out. He did not shout, he did not rage; every fiber of his being was a frozen fury, the anger piercing so deeply that he became as calm as the eye of a hurricane. He stepped towards Jamy with that frightening calmness and glared into her eyes, with not even a twinkle of his usual sarcastic mirth.

When he finally spoke, his voice was dripping with a measured malice, the likes of which he had never used before, "You can say whatever you like about me. Much of it may even be true. But you will never, and I mean NEVER say anything like that to Cupcake. Your quarrel is with me, not with her. If you are unable to tell the difference between friend and foe, and would loose your venom on so innocent a girl, then you rank somewhere below the lowest, piteous scum every to foul the worst parts of our world."

He kept himself stock still, never once assuming any of his usual aggressive postures as he continued, which somehow made his next threats even more terrifying, "I never attack a dragon who has not drawn first blood on me. But as I stand here in your disgusting presence, it takes every ounce of my strength not to renounce that one small code of honor that I possess. I would gladly rip your throat out and tear you into pieces so small that you could be exalted to each Deity with still be enough left over to throw to the vultures. I have long ago made peace with the blood staining my claws from the many murders I have done on the sea and on the battlefield, and it would not remotely trouble my conscience to add you to that list."

He continues to stare daggers at Jamy, never once wavering. Although he wanted to go and comfort Cupcake, his anger would not let him move from this spot until the other Bogsneak either made restitution to his friend, or gave him any reason to make good on his threats.
@WhiteVenom
(Heh, you won't hurt MY feelings. Cupcake's, on the other hand...well, let's just say that Hellbender is pretty hard to antagonize, but the fastest way to make him go from 0 to 100 is to upset poor, sweet little Cupcake.)

Cupcake pulled her hand back like she had been scalded. Nobody had ever spoken so cruelly to her before! It wasn't just trying to make dragons feel better that she was nice to them, she just wanted to be friends with everyone and see everyone get along. Her innocent eyes quickly filled with tears, and she began sobbing, barely able to back away and escape to hide in her favorite bush. She cuddled her Flutterbun close and buried her face in its fur as she wept.

Hellbender began shaking. His crest and wings vibrated like a birds' when it is done preening. The whole world went silent as he went temporarily deaf from the blood pounding in his ears. Everything went dark as his vision tunneled and his focus boiled down to only the dragon before him.

There were insults that he wanted to fire back, certainly. His brain conjured them up faster than he could even comprehend, but he shut them all out. He did not shout, he did not rage; every fiber of his being was a frozen fury, the anger piercing so deeply that he became as calm as the eye of a hurricane. He stepped towards Jamy with that frightening calmness and glared into her eyes, with not even a twinkle of his usual sarcastic mirth.

When he finally spoke, his voice was dripping with a measured malice, the likes of which he had never used before, "You can say whatever you like about me. Much of it may even be true. But you will never, and I mean NEVER say anything like that to Cupcake. Your quarrel is with me, not with her. If you are unable to tell the difference between friend and foe, and would loose your venom on so innocent a girl, then you rank somewhere below the lowest, piteous scum every to foul the worst parts of our world."

He kept himself stock still, never once assuming any of his usual aggressive postures as he continued, which somehow made his next threats even more terrifying, "I never attack a dragon who has not drawn first blood on me. But as I stand here in your disgusting presence, it takes every ounce of my strength not to renounce that one small code of honor that I possess. I would gladly rip your throat out and tear you into pieces so small that you could be exalted to each Deity with still be enough left over to throw to the vultures. I have long ago made peace with the blood staining my claws from the many murders I have done on the sea and on the battlefield, and it would not remotely trouble my conscience to add you to that list."

He continues to stare daggers at Jamy, never once wavering. Although he wanted to go and comfort Cupcake, his anger would not let him move from this spot until the other Bogsneak either made restitution to his friend, or gave him any reason to make good on his threats.
@Copperhead Mind doing these two together? They're a couple [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39551773] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/395518/39551773_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39551774] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/395518/39551774_350.png[/img] [/url] (There are bios on their pages if you're interested) [center]Thero, true to his nature, calmly walks towards the marketplace slowly, not paying but a glance towards the flashy Bogsneak and Coaltl, and instead being more content with the field around them. On his filigree banner perched a small purple fae, Saphire, dressed in silks and shinies. She hummed a somewhat happy tune while leafing through some parchment and drawings, chooseing a leaflet of paper here and there for whatever reason and tucking the rest beneath Thero's shoulder guard for safe keeping. Thero would glance at her, prompting her to make a little purring noise at him, kin to the noise a cat makes when you call its name. [/center] [i]*coughs* I'm not used to rp style posts oops[/i]
@Copperhead

Mind doing these two together? They're a couple

39551773_350.png

39551774_350.png

(There are bios on their pages if you're interested)
Thero, true to his nature, calmly walks towards the marketplace slowly,
not paying but a glance towards the flashy Bogsneak and Coaltl, and instead being more content with the field around them. On his filigree banner perched a small purple fae, Saphire, dressed in silks and shinies. She hummed a somewhat happy tune while leafing through some parchment and drawings, chooseing a leaflet of paper here and there for whatever reason and tucking the rest beneath Thero's shoulder guard for safe keeping. Thero would glance at her, prompting her to make a little purring noise at him, kin to the noise a cat makes when you call its name.

*coughs* I'm not used to rp style posts oops
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@SaphireKat
(That's okay, RPing absolutely isn't a requirement, some folks just like to!)

Hellbender snorts loudly before making an exaggerated gagging sound in Saphire and Thero's direction, "Ugh, couples. So lovey-dovey and affectionate. Gross," he eyes Saphire first, "Heh, lookit you, ya spastic loony, you're more fit to be Spiral than Fae. But I gotta say, I almost find it impressive you've got this big galoot wrapped around your tail so thoroughly that he's completely at your beck and call. Guess that makes you the brains of the operation, but let's be honestly, it ain't like that's exactly sayin' much."

He shifts his gaze to Thero, "And you, ain't you ashamed? Lettin' a wee Fae boss ya around like that? C'mon, ain't ya got any pride? Look buddy, I know you're too stupid to bang two rocks together, but you can't let her have ya whipped like that! Stand up for yourself, grow a bloody spine and tell her to do her own walkin' and flyin'!"

Cupcake smiles hugely and runs up to the couple, "Well, I think you guys are just the absolute cutest together! You, dear-" she addresses Saphire, "are so vibrant and colorful, I love how you are the colors of the beginning and end of a rainbow! Your wings are so rich and colorful! And YOU-" she grins at Thero, "have got the absolute best toxic wings I have ever seen! They're amazing, I've never seen such a gorgeous array of shades on anyone before! It's extremely handsome indeed!" She offers them a large bundle of daisies.
@SaphireKat
(That's okay, RPing absolutely isn't a requirement, some folks just like to!)

Hellbender snorts loudly before making an exaggerated gagging sound in Saphire and Thero's direction, "Ugh, couples. So lovey-dovey and affectionate. Gross," he eyes Saphire first, "Heh, lookit you, ya spastic loony, you're more fit to be Spiral than Fae. But I gotta say, I almost find it impressive you've got this big galoot wrapped around your tail so thoroughly that he's completely at your beck and call. Guess that makes you the brains of the operation, but let's be honestly, it ain't like that's exactly sayin' much."

He shifts his gaze to Thero, "And you, ain't you ashamed? Lettin' a wee Fae boss ya around like that? C'mon, ain't ya got any pride? Look buddy, I know you're too stupid to bang two rocks together, but you can't let her have ya whipped like that! Stand up for yourself, grow a bloody spine and tell her to do her own walkin' and flyin'!"

Cupcake smiles hugely and runs up to the couple, "Well, I think you guys are just the absolute cutest together! You, dear-" she addresses Saphire, "are so vibrant and colorful, I love how you are the colors of the beginning and end of a rainbow! Your wings are so rich and colorful! And YOU-" she grins at Thero, "have got the absolute best toxic wings I have ever seen! They're amazing, I've never seen such a gorgeous array of shades on anyone before! It's extremely handsome indeed!" She offers them a large bundle of daisies.
@Copperhead [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37791347] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/377914/37791347_350.png[/img] [/url] Scroop
@Copperhead

37791347_350.png

Scroop
untitled_drawing_by_weneedagyro-dd1b1ku.png
@Copperhead (hey its me again! :D I was one of the first participants, with my old Daniel - he got exalted, poor bab, so I could get a new Daniel I like better- TRY AND ROAST ME AGAIN! ) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39347337] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393474/39347337_350.png[/img] [/url] ( I still need to do his lore. Basically he's a total sweetheart with an obsession for lemonade, lemons, and anything pink )
@Copperhead (hey its me again! :D I was one of the first participants, with my old Daniel - he got exalted, poor bab, so I could get a new Daniel I like better-

TRY AND ROAST ME AGAIN! )

39347337_350.png

( I still need to do his lore. Basically he's a total sweetheart with an obsession for lemonade, lemons, and anything pink )
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lineage Hatchery
xxxxxx69100521.png
88337018.png
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 173 174