Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW / CLOSED] i'll dress your dragons!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 184 185
@Hocotate thank you so much!! they all look wonderful :3
@Hocotate thank you so much!! they all look wonderful :3
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
tentatively opening again!
tentatively opening again!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
[size=2][color=#bc9ad4]@Hocotate you made such a nice outfit for Hallyn qwq could you help me with another derg? [b]Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:[/b] 14881499 [b]Theme:[/b] i don't have a lot for Monica rn,, other than she is a lover of water, and her mate is a fisherderg for my clan and also my water rep [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 19! [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] nah~ [b]Restrictions:[/b] none! edit: she's a gene project and her scry is in her bio ;v; double edit: now it's also here [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=3&breed=1&element=10&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=16&winggene=8&wings=30&auth=2f5e9fae07348065a02357e125569ecf0d0f58f9&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Hocotate you made such a nice outfit for Hallyn qwq could you help me with another derg?

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 14881499
Theme: i don't have a lot for Monica rn,, other than she is a lover of water, and her mate is a fisherderg for my clan and also my water rep
Maximum Apparel Slots: 19!
Any Skins/Accents?: nah~
Restrictions: none!

edit: she's a gene project and her scry is in her bio ;v;

double edit: now it's also here

dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=3&breed=1&element=10&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=16&winggene=8&wings=30&auth=2f5e9fae07348065a02357e125569ecf0d0f58f9&dummyext=prev.png
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
[center]@Hocotate you're outfits are super pretty heck! [b]Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16027753] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160278/16027753_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme:[/b] She's a witch doctor! She really likes insects, if that helps? [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 13, but I never mind buying more! [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] Wavespun Ivy #14264 [b]Restrictions:[/b] N/A [b]Anything else?:[/b] Again, you're outfits are super pretty! Tsym!! <33[/center]
@Hocotate you're outfits are super pretty heck!

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:

16027753_350.png

Theme: She's a witch doctor! She really likes insects, if that helps?
Maximum Apparel Slots: 13, but I never mind buying more!
Any Skins/Accents?: Wavespun Ivy #14264
Restrictions: N/A
Anything else?: Again, you're outfits are super pretty! Tsym!! <33
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: #37493076 [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374931/37493076_350.png[/img] Theme: i vibe on things like the two examples you listed evangel and insanity Maximum Apparel Slots: i only have 6 slots, but not really any money...so as many as you want i just wanna see how other people dress him up! Any Skins/Accents?: nah Restrictions: just not into super busy looks @Hocotate
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: #37493076
37493076_350.png
Theme: i vibe on things like the two examples you listed
evangel and insanity
Maximum Apparel Slots: i only have 6 slots, but not really any money...so as many as you want i just wanna see how other people dress him up!
Any Skins/Accents?: nah
Restrictions: just not into super busy looks

@Hocotate
~please click to help hatch my eggs and help grow my bb's:)~
@Hocotate [b]Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:[/b] 37489293 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37489293] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374893/37489293_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme:[/b] I’ve played around with some ideas, but maybe cool colors? In my lore, she speaks and sees ghosts. So maybe something whispy? [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 6 [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] I don’t have any accents, I’ve never even seen any accents/skins for female mirrors. [b]Restrictions:[/b] I don’t want anything that costs gems or anything unobtainable! It’s also best to avoid warm colors. [b]Anything else?:[/b] Because I only have 6 slots, it’s best you get apparel that covers the body the most first. For instance, it’s best to get a cloak first than jewelry. :)
@Hocotate
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 37489293
37489293_350.png

Theme: I’ve played around with some ideas, but maybe cool colors? In my lore, she speaks and sees ghosts. So maybe something whispy?
Maximum Apparel Slots: 6
Any Skins/Accents?: I don’t have any accents, I’ve never even seen any accents/skins for female mirrors.
Restrictions: I don’t want anything that costs gems or anything unobtainable! It’s also best to avoid warm colors.
Anything else?: Because I only have 6 slots, it’s best you get apparel that covers the body the most first. For instance, it’s best to get a cloak first than jewelry.
:)
DdpIY.gifqXPa7.gif
@Hocotate
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 6996020
Theme: He's an Ultra Dad and also a retired warrior. I really don't have much for him, but he loves glass bottles and reflective things. I always picture one of those motorcycle riding grandpas lol
Maximum Apparel Slots: 10
Any Skins/Accents?:
Restrictions: I'd prefer to stay away from really expensive stuff, I'm always broke :<
Anything else?: love your previous outfits, thanks for running this!
Edit: mispinged, autocorected to something else whoops
@Hocotate
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 6996020
Theme: He's an Ultra Dad and also a retired warrior. I really don't have much for him, but he loves glass bottles and reflective things. I always picture one of those motorcycle riding grandpas lol
Maximum Apparel Slots: 10
Any Skins/Accents?:
Restrictions: I'd prefer to stay away from really expensive stuff, I'm always broke :<
Anything else?: love your previous outfits, thanks for running this!
Edit: mispinged, autocorected to something else whoops
@Hocotate [b]Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:[/b] 37249964 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37249964] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/372500/37249964_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme:[/b] something regal with warmer colors to compliment her secondary and tertiary colors [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 12 [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] n/a [b]Restrictions:[/b] no kickstarter apparel please [b]Anything else?:[/b] Thank you!
@Hocotate

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 37249964

37249964_350.png

Theme: something regal with warmer colors to compliment her secondary and tertiary colors
Maximum Apparel Slots: 12
Any Skins/Accents?: n/a
Restrictions: no kickstarter apparel please
Anything else?: Thank you!
first of all, to everybody: i'm really sorry these came in late! school and other issues kept me busy so i wasn't able to get to them until now, i'm really sorry OTL

@kairinrose
Not Found

oops, i now realize i kinda didn't consider the scry.... but i hope it's fine |D i really like her current gene combo for some reason! at first glance i guess she doesnt really look like a fisherman or anything, but i wanted to give her the essence of a daring adventurer who isn't afraid to get her hands dirty! i hope you like it- and i'm glad you liked the outfit i made for you before!! ;o;

@sumopian
Not Found

i hope this is ok!! ;o; i went with dark color scheme because her accent stands out against it, but i think you can use other color variants so you prefer!

@nitejewel
Not Found

i tried to go for those outfits' vibes with sylvan apparel! i did go over 6 apparel slots but i do believe some apparels can be removed, or you can just simply save up for more 'w'

@thatgemini
Not Found
Not Found

i hope you can consider this cool enough OTL
and another version for a more 'complete' look...!

@alanon
Not Found

i hope you like it! cleaver to represent that he's a retired warrior, maybe? x) and a bit of an adventurous look!

@Finalize
Not Found

eek, i'm sure this is pretty pricy, but i hope it gives you an idea ;w; feel free to add more scarlet sylvan/crimson silk pieces as you see fit-- or remove as you see fit OTL
first of all, to everybody: i'm really sorry these came in late! school and other issues kept me busy so i wasn't able to get to them until now, i'm really sorry OTL

@kairinrose
Not Found

oops, i now realize i kinda didn't consider the scry.... but i hope it's fine |D i really like her current gene combo for some reason! at first glance i guess she doesnt really look like a fisherman or anything, but i wanted to give her the essence of a daring adventurer who isn't afraid to get her hands dirty! i hope you like it- and i'm glad you liked the outfit i made for you before!! ;o;

@sumopian
Not Found

i hope this is ok!! ;o; i went with dark color scheme because her accent stands out against it, but i think you can use other color variants so you prefer!

@nitejewel
Not Found

i tried to go for those outfits' vibes with sylvan apparel! i did go over 6 apparel slots but i do believe some apparels can be removed, or you can just simply save up for more 'w'

@thatgemini
Not Found
Not Found

i hope you can consider this cool enough OTL
and another version for a more 'complete' look...!

@alanon
Not Found

i hope you like it! cleaver to represent that he's a retired warrior, maybe? x) and a bit of an adventurous look!

@Finalize
Not Found

eek, i'm sure this is pretty pricy, but i hope it gives you an idea ;w; feel free to add more scarlet sylvan/crimson silk pieces as you see fit-- or remove as you see fit OTL
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate

Wow, I love her outfit so much! It’s so stylish and so Peridot! I will use it in the near future! :D
@Hocotate

Wow, I love her outfit so much! It’s so stylish and so Peridot! I will use it in the near future! :D
DdpIY.gifqXPa7.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 184 185