Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW / CLOSED] i'll dress your dragons!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 184 185
@Hocotate yup, that makes sense! ill send 25kt! so, here's my dragons.

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: #26039966
Theme: Underwater space, if that makes sense? Basically combine undewater and space, add a little music theme, and you've got Rhythm!
Maximum Apparel Slots: All of em!
Any Skins/Accents?: Use the one she already has!
Restrictions: No rare festival apprarel/KS items please!
Anything else?: Nope!

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: #36924542
Theme: Yet another robot dragon, this one is more circuit-y than the last one! Like very much lightning aesthetic.
Maximum Apparel Slots: All of them
Any Skins/Accents?: Please use this one!
Restrictions: No festival items before 2015/KS items!
Anything else?: Please keep his eyes visible, as they're what made me fall in love with him!

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: #36523575
Theme: I'm thinking a sort of mad scientist theme!
Maximum Apparel Slots: All of them!
Any Skins/Accents?: Nope!
Restrictions: No rare fest items/KS items
Anything else?: Not really!

[Note: These next two dragons have scrys in their descriptions, please work with that instead of what they look like right now. If you can't do that, let me know and I'll select two different dragons!]

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: #37346254
Theme: His theme is a little tricky. I'm thinking a lightning/arcane hybrid theme?
Any Skins/Accents?: Unless you have something in mind, feel free to not include one
Restrictions: Once again, no rare festival items or KS items!
Anything else?: I'm looking for something minimalist here, not whole apparel sets! Just a few pieces to go well with off colours!

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: #34031435
Theme: I'd like him to have a plagueish theme, to go with his eyes and to contrast these blue colours of his!
Maximum Apparel Slots: You guessed it, use all of them!
Any Skins/Accents?: Once again, if you have something in mind, then use it, but otherwise it's fine without one
Restrictions: Same as always!
@Hocotate yup, that makes sense! ill send 25kt! so, here's my dragons.

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: #26039966
Theme: Underwater space, if that makes sense? Basically combine undewater and space, add a little music theme, and you've got Rhythm!
Maximum Apparel Slots: All of em!
Any Skins/Accents?: Use the one she already has!
Restrictions: No rare festival apprarel/KS items please!

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: #36924542
Theme: Yet another robot dragon, this one is more circuit-y than the last one! Like very much lightning aesthetic.
Any Skins/Accents?: Please use this one!
Restrictions: No festival items before 2015/KS items!
Anything else?: Please keep his eyes visible, as they're what made me fall in love with him!

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: #36523575
Theme: I'm thinking a sort of mad scientist theme!
Maximum Apparel Slots: All of them!
Any Skins/Accents?: Nope!
Restrictions: No rare fest items/KS items
Anything else?: Not really!

[Note: These next two dragons have scrys in their descriptions, please work with that instead of what they look like right now. If you can't do that, let me know and I'll select two different dragons!]

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: #37346254
Theme: His theme is a little tricky. I'm thinking a lightning/arcane hybrid theme?
Any Skins/Accents?: Unless you have something in mind, feel free to not include one
Restrictions: Once again, no rare festival items or KS items!
Anything else?: I'm looking for something minimalist here, not whole apparel sets! Just a few pieces to go well with off colours!

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: #34031435
Theme: I'd like him to have a plagueish theme, to go with his eyes and to contrast these blue colours of his!
Maximum Apparel Slots: You guessed it, use all of them!
Any Skins/Accents?: Once again, if you have something in mind, then use it, but otherwise it's fine without one
Restrictions: Same as always!
| Wishlist | FR +10 |
i9ilGii.png
@hocotate I'm new to this so please tell me if I missed anything!

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: #36609808
Theme:I'd like something about the wind flight, green, golden, brown tones. Anything to make her more interesting.
Maximum Apparel Slots: 6
Any Skins/Accents?: Accent: Faerie Lights (optional!)
Restrictions: The cheaper the better, no old/rare stuff, I'd rather avoid clothing that covers the entire body.
Anything else?: I think that's all! :D

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: #36609809
Theme:Similar to the above, something wind related, maybe with a hipster vibe... follow your inspiration
Any Skins/Accents?: nope!
Restrictions: The cheaper the better, no old/rare stuff, I'd rather avoid clothing that covers the entire body.
Anything else?:nope

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: #37152338
Theme: I want him to be water themed, anything that fits this is fine!
Anything else?:nope!
@hocotate I'm new to this so please tell me if I missed anything!

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: #36609808
Theme:I'd like something about the wind flight, green, golden, brown tones. Anything to make her more interesting.
Any Skins/Accents?: Accent: Faerie Lights (optional!)
Anything else?: I think that's all! :D

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: #36609809
Theme:Similar to the above, something wind related, maybe with a hipster vibe... follow your inspiration
Anything else?:nope

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: #37152338
Theme: I want him to be water themed, anything that fits this is fine!
Anything else?:nope!
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@nitejewel @genmoi @azaelic @rav3nw1nged @roboticspace @mistygold
due to all of the sudden requests (and multiple requests from people), and the other work i have to do, i'll probably take a while to finish your outfits-- sorry about that!! OTL i'll try to get most of them done today and tomorrow!
@nitejewel @genmoi @azaelic @rav3nw1nged @roboticspace @mistygold
due to all of the sudden requests (and multiple requests from people), and the other work i have to do, i'll probably take a while to finish your outfits-- sorry about that!! OTL i'll try to get most of them done today and tomorrow!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate it's absolutely no problem at all!! Thank you ^^
@Hocotate it's absolutely no problem at all!! Thank you ^^
5tiydC3.pngqKZAaLK.pnglTl0CrC.pngNHnRMJ2.pngQJAOLGp.pngybAHpix.pngu9KXIA8.pngPkib3uw.png
• FR +8
• UK
@nitejewel
Not Found

i couldn't really tell if you wanted to keep his accent, but he might look fine with it anyway! i wanted to use the proud imperial stance with his colors, so i decided to go for a flirty, or ... gentlemanly look i guess? i hope you like it |D

@genmoi
Not Found

i hope this is alright or it can at least give you an idea ;w; i didn't like the more pale/yellowy parts of the lucky sage apparel so i didn't use that and instead the mystic sage apparel, which i felt might balance out the blue and red? and i know the crimson silks can get pretty pricey oopS;; but i hope it can give you an idea !!;;;w;;

@Azaelic
Not Found

she's such a pretty dragon, i was tempted to go wild out with her, but of course there's only 11 apparel slots-- |D the scarlet filigree thing is there because it kind of matches the jewel on the veil? c': and the flourish jewelry i thought could stand out a little more on her dark primary.... ! i hope you like it ;w;

@rav3nw1nged
Not Found

i hope this is fine-- maybe i got a little carried away with all of the jewelery but i don't think its really 'cluttered', so-- w. i'm sorry i couldn't find an accent either, but i wuoldn't want that to cause any clutter anyway-- ;w;
@nitejewel
Not Found

i couldn't really tell if you wanted to keep his accent, but he might look fine with it anyway! i wanted to use the proud imperial stance with his colors, so i decided to go for a flirty, or ... gentlemanly look i guess? i hope you like it |D

@genmoi
Not Found

i hope this is alright or it can at least give you an idea ;w; i didn't like the more pale/yellowy parts of the lucky sage apparel so i didn't use that and instead the mystic sage apparel, which i felt might balance out the blue and red? and i know the crimson silks can get pretty pricey oopS;; but i hope it can give you an idea !!;;;w;;

@Azaelic
Not Found

she's such a pretty dragon, i was tempted to go wild out with her, but of course there's only 11 apparel slots-- |D the scarlet filigree thing is there because it kind of matches the jewel on the veil? c': and the flourish jewelry i thought could stand out a little more on her dark primary.... ! i hope you like it ;w;

@rav3nw1nged
Not Found

i hope this is fine-- maybe i got a little carried away with all of the jewelery but i don't think its really 'cluttered', so-- w. i'm sorry i couldn't find an accent either, but i wuoldn't want that to cause any clutter anyway-- ;w;
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@Hocotate [b]Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:[/b]36799616 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36799616] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/367997/36799616_350.png[/img] [/url] Pic included because I love him <3 [b]Theme:[/b] I'm mainly looking for some apparel that'll compliment his greens/blues/browns without covering up too much of his [s]expensive[/s] genes and skin. I'm going for a slightly irradiated natural decay-look (if that makes sense), so armours and such would be out of place. [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 10, I guess.. but if you really need another slot or two to tie it together, I'll be totally okay with it. [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] He currently has this: [item=Accent: Leaking Radioactivity], but I'd be open to suggestions if they are more perfect than this one xD [b]Restrictions:[/b] Gem-items and such are fine, but I often can't afford the really rare or limited-edition items from the early days of FR. Soooo, within reason, go nuts. [b]Anything else?:[/b] I would [i]really[/i] love small/non-obstructive pieces of apparel that let him keep his more 'natural' look, but which enhance the plague-ish vibe I want to give him. As such, apparel covering large parts of his body is a bit of a no-no.. but please, surprise me! (If you're unsure what kinda 'natural' apparel I am into, peek at my [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=342846]lair [/url]for some ideas?) Lastly, please take your time :D I don't mind waiting!
@Hocotate
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:36799616

36799616_350.png

Pic included because I love him <3

Theme: I'm mainly looking for some apparel that'll compliment his greens/blues/browns without covering up too much of his expensive genes and skin. I'm going for a slightly irradiated natural decay-look (if that makes sense), so armours and such would be out of place.

Maximum Apparel Slots: 10, I guess.. but if you really need another slot or two to tie it together, I'll be totally okay with it.

Any Skins/Accents?: He currently has this: Accent: Leaking Radioactivity , but I'd be open to suggestions if they are more perfect than this one xD

Restrictions: Gem-items and such are fine, but I often can't afford the really rare or limited-edition items from the early days of FR. Soooo, within reason, go nuts.

Anything else?: I would really love small/non-obstructive pieces of apparel that let him keep his more 'natural' look, but which enhance the plague-ish vibe I want to give him. As such, apparel covering large parts of his body is a bit of a no-no.. but please, surprise me!
(If you're unsure what kinda 'natural' apparel I am into, peek at my lair for some ideas?)

Lastly, please take your time :D I don't mind waiting!
YsUBlZc.png
@MistyGold
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

here you are!! i'm almost convinced i ended up mixing up the 1st and 2nd outfits' prompts but i hope they're fine.... i think both of them give off their own vibes of wind flight related, like carefree travelers or something |D and i hope lapislazuli's outfit is fine too, i'm pretty sure that's water-related... or at least elegant like it,

@roboticspace
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

sorry if these outfits are a little sloppy-- i can't really put too much time into creating these. :c i don't reallyhave much time to elaborate on each of them either, oops... i hope they can at least give you ideas, though! or i hope that they're at least alright.

@Raneva85
left to rot

he's so pretty! i wish i didn't have to use that cloak but i feel like it was the easiest way to create balance, and i liked the cobwebs too ;w; i'm sorry if it's a little sloppy, i'm kind of tired and do have other work to get to, but i hope this can give you an idea...!
@MistyGold
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

here you are!! i'm almost convinced i ended up mixing up the 1st and 2nd outfits' prompts but i hope they're fine.... i think both of them give off their own vibes of wind flight related, like carefree travelers or something |D and i hope lapislazuli's outfit is fine too, i'm pretty sure that's water-related... or at least elegant like it,

@roboticspace
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

sorry if these outfits are a little sloppy-- i can't really put too much time into creating these. :c i don't reallyhave much time to elaborate on each of them either, oops... i hope they can at least give you ideas, though! or i hope that they're at least alright.

@Raneva85
left to rot

he's so pretty! i wish i didn't have to use that cloak but i feel like it was the easiest way to create balance, and i liked the cobwebs too ;w; i'm sorry if it's a little sloppy, i'm kind of tired and do have other work to get to, but i hope this can give you an idea...!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@Hocotate

The outfit looks great, thank you so much!
@Hocotate

The outfit looks great, thank you so much!
theultimatecatsig.gif x > bonk
> boink
@Hocotate Thanks a lot for the effort and the ideas! The cobwebs are perfect :D
@Hocotate Thanks a lot for the effort and the ideas! The cobwebs are perfect :D
YsUBlZc.png
@Hocotate

Ahh thank you so much! I totally forgot about the top hat :P London looks so handsome, and don't worry, I don't think he needs an accent anyways ^^
@Hocotate

Ahh thank you so much! I totally forgot about the top hat :P London looks so handsome, and don't worry, I don't think he needs an accent anyways ^^
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 184 185