Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Fire Wyrm Lore [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Azurenight
Unnamed smiled from ear to ear. "Bye!" She raced off to play some of the games the fire flight was hosting.

Busten sighed and slowly took off after her. He looked over his shoulder and said: "Thank you for getting her to sit still for a minute! Farewell."

_____

Thank you! And that she will.
@Azurenight
Unnamed smiled from ear to ear. "Bye!" She raced off to play some of the games the fire flight was hosting.

Busten sighed and slowly took off after her. He looked over his shoulder and said: "Thank you for getting her to sit still for a minute! Farewell."

_____

Thank you! And that she will.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@Candlelit97

The visitor's shimmering body held Dash's mesmerized attention. Blindly he wrote her story, enthralled by the tiny wisps of fire that would lick free of her body. When she finished and turned away Dash was allowed to shake his trance off. Moth to the flame, he thought with a giggle.

Awesome lore, really enjoyed it, when you get finish with Enkai please PM me. I'd love to read it =) (Given time that is. School first).
@Candlelit97

The visitor's shimmering body held Dash's mesmerized attention. Blindly he wrote her story, enthralled by the tiny wisps of fire that would lick free of her body. When she finished and turned away Dash was allowed to shake his trance off. Moth to the flame, he thought with a giggle.

Awesome lore, really enjoyed it, when you get finish with Enkai please PM me. I'd love to read it =) (Given time that is. School first).
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@ClanHeartsgleam

"My good sir," Dash states, "I always have questions." His jest ends when one side of his lips turn up into a coy smile. "Though I am curious as to why your native land wouldn't value your talent with numbers. One would think that would be one of the skills held as precious to any flight." Dash set his quill down momentarily to focus entirely on his guest. "Given your skill for numbers, have you a diminished skill with your elemental ability?"

Absolutely, awesome lore =) Loved reading it!
@ClanHeartsgleam

"My good sir," Dash states, "I always have questions." His jest ends when one side of his lips turn up into a coy smile. "Though I am curious as to why your native land wouldn't value your talent with numbers. One would think that would be one of the skills held as precious to any flight." Dash set his quill down momentarily to focus entirely on his guest. "Given your skill for numbers, have you a diminished skill with your elemental ability?"

Absolutely, awesome lore =) Loved reading it!
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14802571][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/148026/14802571p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24919418][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/249195/24919418p.png [/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25070380][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/250704/25070380p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33922432][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/339225/33922432p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12954255][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/129543/12954255p.png[/img][/url][/center] Leading the group that arrived was a vibrant Coatl who was delighted at the opportunity to share the sights of his homeland with some he considered friends. A Spiral chattered excitedly to the serious Guardian he was with, who listened attentively without losing awareness of their surroundings. A Coatl waved farewell to a Pearlcatcher who was leaving for another part of the festival and at the back of the group came a curious if somewhat more reserved Nocturne. “Ah, here’s that fabled stand then.” The crimson Coatl called to the rest of the group. The Guardian became business-like and settled her attention on the Wildclaw. To earn the approval of both their beastclan ambassadors was fine praise in itself, but there was no reason to break good habits. Her Charge had no semblance of inhibition however. “The Wind nerd!” The Spiral sped ahead of the group to offer Dash a friendly hug. The Guardian cleared her throat politely. “Greetings, Librarian. Our party has heard of you from our fellows of the Stanzascale clan. This is Ubwin.” “Lovely to meet you!” “And I am his Guardian, Feyrin.” “Hey there. The name’s Ryndlite, but nicknames are fine.” The crimson Coatl hailed Dash. “Hello.” The other Coatl of the group greeted the Wildclaw, “my name’s Inima, and I wonder if you might like to try some biscuits I baked for the festival?” She removed the lid of a container at her side to reveal its contents of biscuits decorated in star-like shapes, or the occasional squiggle, intended to connote fireworks. “The muffins didn’t work out this time.” She commented softly with a droop in her crest to no one in particular. “I’m Flares.” The Nocturne introduced himself and looked around. “I admit, it has been some time since I last set foot here.” Realising he was the first to begin speaking, after a moment of hesitation, Flares went on. “I was apprenticed to a blacksmith. Afterwards some mercenaries picked me up. Some time later, I left and I met a traveller who suggested I join him on his journey home. Now I am forger and warrior for the Stanzascale clan.” “Hm. Whaddya think happened to the old place, Rin?” Feyrin’s Charge asked her. “Though we took the tools, the forge itself should still be intact. It wouldn’t surprise me if another forger, or an enterprising worker of Lightning, had taken up residency.” “Nice!” The Spiral gave a twirl before elaborating for Dash’s benefit. “I used to live on the coast of the Emberglow Hearth. I usually make bionic limbs for those who aren’t sound in all their own. Rin here got word of me and came to see. We talked for a while and she made me her Charge.” He looked back at the Guardian. “Unless I misspeak. Is that how it works?” “I was always taught it was very individual matter. It was a blurring of the line between choice and instinct for me, as I recall.” “Okay.” He turned back to the conversation. “So she stayed and helped for a while. Then we decided that we might want to try set up shop somewhere less,” Ubwin paused, “hazardous for travellers. Rin remembered the clan who’d hosted her the Brightshine before then so we tried there and there we’ve stayed.” The Spiral laughed happily. “At the time I hadn’t realised that the move would help research into chemistry-based methods of improving lives. Sometimes mobility problems aren’t because of the limbs. Not that such are the only issues I’d restrict myself to helping with.” Ubwin grinned. “You could say I have a longer history with the clan, but less of it.” Ryndlite commented. “I met their founder while she was a part of her old clan. Talked about her power of luminosity. I didn’t hear from her again until the clan she founded had made a start at building relations with other clans. I visit every so often. It’s been nice meeting the forgers who’ve joined.” The Coatl nodded and smiled at Flares and Ubwin. “Wait. So this is where we talk about how we joined the clan?” Inima realised. “Or generally your role and life.” Feyrin remarked. “And only if you’re comfortable with it.” Ubwin added. “Ah. Well. To be honest, I met the clan while travelling; looking someone to bring home during the hot season.” Ryndlite raised a brow briefly but didn’t quite smirk or grin. This was a reference to a behaviour common to Coatl, and not merely the weather. “Lots of the clan are really nice. Even that newcomer I accidentally dropped cake on. Yes, mostly I like baking. Some also tell me it’s awesome when tell clanmates they’re awesome. Did you hear the chef defended his food from a contagion with a ladle? Pako’s cushions are great, and I like Triss’s hellos.” “Now that’s what I call a positive feedback loop!” Ubwin elbowed Feyrin playfully, and the Guardian gave a small smile at the pun. “Maybe when I master muffins,” Inima considered, “we can have a picnic, or a tea-party.” The comment was directed more at her party than her audience. Ryndlite and Flares affirmed the appeal of the idea. “Why are they called ‘tea parties’ and not ‘tea and cake parties’?” Ubwin inquired of Feyrin. “Convention and brevity.” “Maybe we can have a cake party,” Inima thought aloud, “that also has tea and call it what we like!” “Aw!” Ubwin twirled over to give the Coatl a quick hug before returning to perch on Feyrin’s back.
14802571p.png24919418p.png25070380p.png33922432p.png12954255p.png

Leading the group that arrived was a vibrant Coatl who was delighted at the opportunity to share the sights of his homeland with some he considered friends. A Spiral chattered excitedly to the serious Guardian he was with, who listened attentively without losing awareness of their surroundings. A Coatl waved farewell to a Pearlcatcher who was leaving for another part of the festival and at the back of the group came a curious if somewhat more reserved Nocturne.

“Ah, here’s that fabled stand then.” The crimson Coatl called to the rest of the group. The Guardian became business-like and settled her attention on the Wildclaw. To earn the approval of both their beastclan ambassadors was fine praise in itself, but there was no reason to break good habits. Her Charge had no semblance of inhibition however.
“The Wind nerd!” The Spiral sped ahead of the group to offer Dash a friendly hug.
The Guardian cleared her throat politely. “Greetings, Librarian. Our party has heard of you from our fellows of the Stanzascale clan. This is Ubwin.”
“Lovely to meet you!”
“And I am his Guardian, Feyrin.”
“Hey there. The name’s Ryndlite, but nicknames are fine.” The crimson Coatl hailed Dash.
“Hello.” The other Coatl of the group greeted the Wildclaw, “my name’s Inima, and I wonder if you might like to try some biscuits I baked for the festival?” She removed the lid of a container at her side to reveal its contents of biscuits decorated in star-like shapes, or the occasional squiggle, intended to connote fireworks. “The muffins didn’t work out this time.” She commented softly with a droop in her crest to no one in particular.
“I’m Flares.” The Nocturne introduced himself and looked around. “I admit, it has been some time since I last set foot here.” Realising he was the first to begin speaking, after a moment of hesitation, Flares went on. “I was apprenticed to a blacksmith. Afterwards some mercenaries picked me up. Some time later, I left and I met a traveller who suggested I join him on his journey home. Now I am forger and warrior for the Stanzascale clan.”

“Hm. Whaddya think happened to the old place, Rin?” Feyrin’s Charge asked her.
“Though we took the tools, the forge itself should still be intact. It wouldn’t surprise me if another forger, or an enterprising worker of Lightning, had taken up residency.”
“Nice!” The Spiral gave a twirl before elaborating for Dash’s benefit. “I used to live on the coast of the Emberglow Hearth. I usually make bionic limbs for those who aren’t sound in all their own. Rin here got word of me and came to see. We talked for a while and she made me her Charge.” He looked back at the Guardian. “Unless I misspeak. Is that how it works?”
“I was always taught it was very individual matter. It was a blurring of the line between choice and instinct for me, as I recall.”
“Okay.” He turned back to the conversation. “So she stayed and helped for a while. Then we decided that we might want to try set up shop somewhere less,” Ubwin paused, “hazardous for travellers. Rin remembered the clan who’d hosted her the Brightshine before then so we tried there and there we’ve stayed.” The Spiral laughed happily. “At the time I hadn’t realised that the move would help research into chemistry-based methods of improving lives. Sometimes mobility problems aren’t because of the limbs. Not that such are the only issues I’d restrict myself to helping with.” Ubwin grinned.

“You could say I have a longer history with the clan, but less of it.” Ryndlite commented. “I met their founder while she was a part of her old clan. Talked about her power of luminosity. I didn’t hear from her again until the clan she founded had made a start at building relations with other clans. I visit every so often. It’s been nice meeting the forgers who’ve joined.” The Coatl nodded and smiled at Flares and Ubwin.

“Wait. So this is where we talk about how we joined the clan?” Inima realised.
“Or generally your role and life.” Feyrin remarked.
“And only if you’re comfortable with it.” Ubwin added.
“Ah. Well. To be honest, I met the clan while travelling; looking someone to bring home during the hot season.”
Ryndlite raised a brow briefly but didn’t quite smirk or grin. This was a reference to a behaviour common to Coatl, and not merely the weather.
“Lots of the clan are really nice. Even that newcomer I accidentally dropped cake on. Yes, mostly I like baking. Some also tell me it’s awesome when tell clanmates they’re awesome. Did you hear the chef defended his food from a contagion with a ladle? Pako’s cushions are great, and I like Triss’s hellos.”
“Now that’s what I call a positive feedback loop!” Ubwin elbowed Feyrin playfully, and the Guardian gave a small smile at the pun.

“Maybe when I master muffins,” Inima considered, “we can have a picnic, or a tea-party.” The comment was directed more at her party than her audience.
Ryndlite and Flares affirmed the appeal of the idea.
“Why are they called ‘tea parties’ and not ‘tea and cake parties’?” Ubwin inquired of Feyrin.
“Convention and brevity.”
“Maybe we can have a cake party,” Inima thought aloud, “that also has tea and call it what we like!”
“Aw!” Ubwin twirled over to give the Coatl a quick hug before returning to perch on Feyrin’s back.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Azurenight

Astaroth chuckles and gives the Archivist a rueful smile. "One would think that a talent for numbers would be important to any Flight, yes. But that's not always the case. Mathmatically inclined Flights such as Lightning tend to appreciate it much more even though you can find number savy dragons anywhere in Sorneith. Unfortunately, since I don't practice my elemental abilities much they are a bit diminished."

((Thank you! It's still a work in progress though XD))
@Azurenight

Astaroth chuckles and gives the Archivist a rueful smile. "One would think that a talent for numbers would be important to any Flight, yes. But that's not always the case. Mathmatically inclined Flights such as Lightning tend to appreciate it much more even though you can find number savy dragons anywhere in Sorneith. Unfortunately, since I don't practice my elemental abilities much they are a bit diminished."

((Thank you! It's still a work in progress though XD))
@Azurenight (Hm do I still have the basic .doc for my lore? Ah, here it is. This isn't in-character, but if I have time and remember to come back here, Glaurung might decide to speak for herself--she has appearances to keep up, after all, and it just won't do for the clan's dirty laundry to get aired everywhere.) The dragons in my clan are... not nice. Some of them are inspired by Tolkein's dragons, and the overall feel is similar to the classic English/European “randomly show up and burn down your town” dragons. I try to keep my descriptions simple and G-rated where possible due to ToS, but feel free to read into things and you'll probably be right. (In fact, it was likely even worse.) Most of my hatchlings get sold or trained and exalted after they age up, as Glaurung (clan progenitor and matriarch) has specific ideas about what dragons she wants to breed—and both selling and exalting provide treasure and status for the clan. Glaurung is greedy for both. Warmth, the other progenitor, is in charge of digging and scavenging, and is captain of the mirrorpack charged with security. As such, he is somewhat overworked and tends to delegate clan security issues to his lieutenants, personally dealing mostly with security and oversight for the gathering teams. He is naturally cruel, and being overworked also makes him cranky. The clan is officially led by the “Triumvirate”, or the three female Guardians who have been with the clan the longest: Glaurung, Bloodwing (the only child of Glaurung and Warmth), and Shade. Bloodwing deals with internal affairs, Glaurung deals with external affairs, and Shade stays in the background (mostly handling planning and administration; clanmates usually only see her if they need access to the clan's hoard). The various goals and politics involved amongst the Trimvirate and Warmth leads to a lot of jockeying for social standing among dragons that haven't been kicked out but haven't yet found their place in the clan, either. And even long-term members still need to watch their backs, as dragons have been “replaced” from time to time, so there's often not a lot of security within the clan. Headshots w/ links (because pix are too big), and quick profiles: [b]Glaurung[/b]; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3892784] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/38928/3892784p.png[/img] [/url] Glaurung is the mother of her horde (though not usually literally). She is more ambitious and subtle than Warmth, and not as short-sighted. [b]Warmth[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3892785] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/38928/3892785p.png[/img] [/url] Although Warmth is mirrorpack captain, Bloodwing has jurisdiction over all security matters. Warmth doesn't mind this as he spends more time managing the more nefarious activities of some of the clan's members; he finds it amusing to act both as Chief of Police and Crime Boss. Warmth also publicly fights with Glaurung on almost all political matters, and acts as a leader for those others in the lair who would otherwise rebel. Regardless of their social roles, he dotes on Bloodwing. [b]Bloodwing[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4053045] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/40531/4053045p.png[/img] [/url] Primus Bloodwing. Has all of her mother's qualities, only more so. (Greed, ambition, not afraid to use violence to get her way (or just for fun)... all the classic dragon "vices".) Very much her mother's child, and also inherited Warmth's ability to wear basic genes extremely well. [b]Shade[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4127550] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/41276/4127550p.png[/img] [/url] Clan accountant, of sorts. Technically her charge is the lair's hoard, but she is more than willing to make investments (even risky ones sometimes). She never really fit into the clan, but Bloodwing found her on a early scavenging trip, took her home, and refuses to let anyone mistreat her. After taking over the hoard, Shade has developed her own power base, but she still prefers to stay in Bloodwing's shadow.
@Azurenight
(Hm do I still have the basic .doc for my lore? Ah, here it is. This isn't in-character, but if I have time and remember to come back here, Glaurung might decide to speak for herself--she has appearances to keep up, after all, and it just won't do for the clan's dirty laundry to get aired everywhere.)

The dragons in my clan are... not nice. Some of them are inspired by Tolkein's dragons, and the overall feel is similar to the classic English/European “randomly show up and burn down your town” dragons. I try to keep my descriptions simple and G-rated where possible due to ToS, but feel free to read into things and you'll probably be right. (In fact, it was likely even worse.)

Most of my hatchlings get sold or trained and exalted after they age up, as Glaurung (clan progenitor and matriarch) has specific ideas about what dragons she wants to breed—and both selling and exalting provide treasure and status for the clan. Glaurung is greedy for both.
Warmth, the other progenitor, is in charge of digging and scavenging, and is captain of the mirrorpack charged with security. As such, he is somewhat overworked and tends to delegate clan security issues to his lieutenants, personally dealing mostly with security and oversight for the gathering teams. He is naturally cruel, and being overworked also makes him cranky.

The clan is officially led by the “Triumvirate”, or the three female Guardians who have been with the clan the longest: Glaurung, Bloodwing (the only child of Glaurung and Warmth), and Shade. Bloodwing deals with internal affairs, Glaurung deals with external affairs, and Shade stays in the background (mostly handling planning and administration; clanmates usually only see her if they need access to the clan's hoard).

The various goals and politics involved amongst the Trimvirate and Warmth leads to a lot of jockeying for social standing among dragons that haven't been kicked out but haven't yet found their place in the clan, either. And even long-term members still need to watch their backs, as dragons have been “replaced” from time to time, so there's often not a lot of security within the clan.

Headshots w/ links (because pix are too big), and quick profiles:
Glaurung;

3892784p.png

Glaurung is the mother of her horde (though not usually literally). She is more ambitious and subtle than Warmth, and not as short-sighted.

Warmth:

3892785p.png

Although Warmth is mirrorpack captain, Bloodwing has jurisdiction over all security matters. Warmth doesn't mind this as he spends more time managing the more nefarious activities of some of the clan's members; he finds it amusing to act both as Chief of Police and Crime Boss.
Warmth also publicly fights with Glaurung on almost all political matters, and acts as a leader for those others in the lair who would otherwise rebel. Regardless of their social roles, he dotes on Bloodwing.

Bloodwing:

4053045p.png

Primus Bloodwing. Has all of her mother's qualities, only more so. (Greed, ambition, not afraid to use violence to get her way (or just for fun)... all the classic dragon "vices".)

Very much her mother's child, and also inherited Warmth's ability to wear basic genes extremely well.

Shade:

4127550p.png

Clan accountant, of sorts. Technically her charge is the lair's hoard, but she is more than willing to make investments (even risky ones sometimes). She never really fit into the clan, but Bloodwing found her on a early scavenging trip, took her home, and refuses to let anyone mistreat her.
After taking over the hoard, Shade has developed her own power base, but she still prefers to stay in Bloodwing's shadow.
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
@Azurenight [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13061671] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/130617/13061671_350.png[/img] [/url] A very excited looking spiral raced around the fest, occasionally getting herself tied into knots. She dashed up to Dash. "Hi hi hi!" She grinned. "My name's Namine! I'm from the clan of the Wispwillow Grotto, I think our Fire representative stopped by here earlier. Well, since I'm also from The Ashfall Waste!" She fiddled with the crown on her head as it threatened to fall off. "I'm not all that good with metal and all that heat, so I left home once I could! It took a little while, but I found my way to my current clan. It wasn't really a clan at that point though..." She trailed off for a moment. "Oh! But I got to see it grow and flourish into the clan I know today! I trained our current fighters, and also help our leader run the clan!" Namine grinned from ear to ear. ----------------------- I almost forgot about my fire lady! And my Fire rep from before is actually very new! I only got him a couple days ago.
@Azurenight

13061671_350.png

A very excited looking spiral raced around the fest, occasionally getting herself tied into knots. She dashed up to Dash. "Hi hi hi!" She grinned. "My name's Namine! I'm from the clan of the Wispwillow Grotto, I think our Fire representative stopped by here earlier. Well, since I'm also from The Ashfall Waste!" She fiddled with the crown on her head as it threatened to fall off. "I'm not all that good with metal and all that heat, so I left home once I could! It took a little while, but I found my way to my current clan. It wasn't really a clan at that point though..." She trailed off for a moment. "Oh! But I got to see it grow and flourish into the clan I know today! I trained our current fighters, and also help our leader run the clan!" Namine grinned from ear to ear.

I almost forgot about my fire lady! And my Fire rep from before is actually very new! I only got him a couple days ago.
Mira | He/They | FR +14
@IronPen

Dash fervently writes all of the details down than paused. Much like other guests, he had seen many from the Ghost Lights Clan, explaining how he could recall so much of their past. Perhaps now was a good time to see where Clan Ghost Lights was going to be in the near future. With that in mind he lifted the tip of his quill to the parchment and a smile to his guest. "Now that the blast has settled and the curse is lifted, where do you plan on moving too and how will you set up shop where you are going?"

Hey there good to see you again =) So what do you guys do for food, festivals, and structure? If you leave will you be leaving behind the duty that the ghost Iron Pen left?
@IronPen

Dash fervently writes all of the details down than paused. Much like other guests, he had seen many from the Ghost Lights Clan, explaining how he could recall so much of their past. Perhaps now was a good time to see where Clan Ghost Lights was going to be in the near future. With that in mind he lifted the tip of his quill to the parchment and a smile to his guest. "Now that the blast has settled and the curse is lifted, where do you plan on moving too and how will you set up shop where you are going?"

Hey there good to see you again =) So what do you guys do for food, festivals, and structure? If you leave will you be leaving behind the duty that the ghost Iron Pen left?
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight As dragons come and go, two Mirrors arrive before Dash. They both had a Searing Emblem above heads – the symbol of Fire Flight. Female was the first to say something: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/5967/596678p.png[/img] My name is Dimness. I came here far from the heart of Fire Flight’s lands. I am the leader of my clan. This is Sandstorm my dear brother and right hand. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/4766/476525p.png[/img] We came here to share our story, like the others clans. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/5967/596678p.png[/img] Let me start from the beginning. We lived in happy and strong clan. Our father was the great leader. No one was hungry, we had a lot of happy moments, filled with joy. Adventures we had each day were different and exciting every single time. We were growing stronger each day. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/4766/476525p.png[/img] Until one day… A clan attacked us. Without a warning. That day, we were out in the field with Dimness, hunting for fun. Our dear friend – Blue – found us and informed us about an attack. When we came the battle was already fierce. We went to help others. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/5967/596678p.png[/img] I helped defending the entrance to nest. But, someone called me to help my father and Sandstorm. When I arrive my father was fightning with Ridgeback – a leader from enemy clan. I wanted to help, but then I noticed Sandstorm, bleeding heavily. His whole body was covered in wounds. I rushed to help him. I manage to defend him from attacks, but then, something happened. Something terrible… [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/4766/476525p.png[/img] We heard a cry. From our father. Ridgeback manage to pierce his scales and pin him to the ground. We were in deep shock. Dimness rushed to the father in order to attack. She surprised him and gave him a scar. But then another Ridgeback interrupted and gave he a big scar on the face. Then, they flew away… [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/5967/596678p.png[/img] From that time, everything started fell apart. With our father dead, there was no one to lead the clan. I was too young to do it. Overwhelmed with grief I escaped. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/4766/476525p.png[/img] As Dimness left the clan’s ground, I was putted in charge of being a leader. But… I wasn’t the leader everyone where looking for. Soon a hard times came, we couldn’t get enough food for young and ourselves. Some dragons left our clan, looking for new homes. There were those, who didn’t make it because of sickness or poisons… [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/5967/596678p.png[/img] After long time… I came back. Older, mature and scarred. I always thought they won’t forgive me for what I did.. Especially Sandstorm. But… They were happy. That a lost family member came back. That time, our clan counted only eight dragons. Now, I am rebuilding what was destroyed. Building new clan. I hope our father will be proud of me one day. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/4766/476525p.png[/img] I think he is proud already. You changed so much, sister. Thank you friend, for listening about our story.
@Azurenight
As dragons come and go, two Mirrors arrive before Dash. They both had a Searing Emblem above heads – the symbol of Fire Flight. Female was the first to say something:

596678p.png
My name is Dimness. I came here far from the heart of Fire Flight’s lands. I am the leader of my clan. This is Sandstorm my dear brother and right hand.

476525p.png
We came here to share our story, like the others clans.

596678p.png
Let me start from the beginning. We lived in happy and strong clan. Our father was the great leader. No one was hungry, we had a lot of happy moments, filled with joy. Adventures we had each day were different and exciting every single time. We were growing stronger each day.

476525p.png
Until one day… A clan attacked us. Without a warning. That day, we were out in the field with Dimness, hunting for fun. Our dear friend – Blue – found us and informed us about an attack. When we came the battle was already fierce. We went to help others.

596678p.png
I helped defending the entrance to nest. But, someone called me to help my father and Sandstorm. When I arrive my father was fightning with Ridgeback – a leader from enemy clan. I wanted to help, but then I noticed Sandstorm, bleeding heavily. His whole body was covered in wounds. I rushed to help him. I manage to defend him from attacks, but then, something happened. Something terrible…

476525p.png
We heard a cry. From our father. Ridgeback manage to pierce his scales and pin him to the ground. We were in deep shock. Dimness rushed to the father in order to attack. She surprised him and gave him a scar. But then another Ridgeback interrupted and gave he a big scar on the face. Then, they flew away…

596678p.png
From that time, everything started fell apart. With our father dead, there was no one to lead the clan. I was too young to do it. Overwhelmed with grief I escaped.

476525p.png
As Dimness left the clan’s ground, I was putted in charge of being a leader. But… I wasn’t the leader everyone where looking for. Soon a hard times came, we couldn’t get enough food for young and ourselves. Some dragons left our clan, looking for new homes. There were those, who didn’t make it because of sickness or poisons…

596678p.png
After long time… I came back. Older, mature and scarred. I always thought they won’t forgive me for what I did.. Especially Sandstorm. But… They were happy. That a lost family member came back. That time, our clan counted only eight dragons.
Now, I am rebuilding what was destroyed. Building new clan. I hope our father will be proud of me one day.

476525p.png
I think he is proud already. You changed so much, sister. Thank you friend, for listening about our story.

nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log
There's three locals we could move to as out scryer and seer have said. Our clan is large enough to apply for the Great Furnace but we aren't master smiths enough to want that. The other two places are past the Molten Scar either out to the cape that sticks out towards the southern icefields or farther south to one of the vents with mountains between it and the sea. (either way we're going through the Volcanic Vents but I haven't decided one over the other.) All the lore facts apply to before the collapse so i'll often mention how good we have it there. Not so much anymore. Getting there is going to be the hard part sincecmost of my aren't fighters but the Vents are pretty strong.Setting up will probably be tent city until the lair builder digs out a hall to share while we start making rooms. I'm going to assume a lot of Hammerspace is used.
\
Food:
Most of it is by normal gathering, I have two dragons who specialize in that. I have in lore orchard that's thriving enough we export and a farmer who's a Nature dragon so plants are always good to go. Our biggest things are meat and insects but outside of the gatherers I like to think my scouts and coli squad regularly hunt either in teh Coli or while making rounds so we're never too bad off and if we really feel insecure about the food out merchants go and buy a stack at the AH. Plus in lore we have some things coming in from allies. We have a special storehouse enchanted to preserve things with it's own guard and only cooks and Coli fighters are allowed inside, not even the gatherers. What is brought back the guard or the cooks handle. The fighters are allowed in because of the flee energy fee and the fact they could be up at any hours of the day even when the cooks are asleep. Our clan is big enough however we have small cache or long-keeping snacks in the lair itself like little kitchenettes so the drgaons don't have to walk the whoel way for a midnight snack.

Our clan has a bathhouse so water is a must have. Honestly I follow the idea that the Sea has some underground rivers leading into and out of the ocean so we basically pipe it up to the surface. Being Fire even if it's salt water we can boil it easy. Despite the heat I'm alo of the mind that the current location gets some winds in from Ice and Wind so we do get the occasional drizzle of rain.
\
Festival:
Some members go to the flight to experience the festival first hand but the bulk remain behind to keep the clan going and do their own festivities, usually the ones who go are that element or are just very interested. We're not actually that big on festivals, sometimes we get in a really festive mood and that propels us more into the festival but generally we're a subdued lot except the gone party. I imagine just small things; flight oriented food, a couple of bathhouse shows about famous stories, maybe a special mix for the baths and more offerings at the shrine but that's about it. I imagine specific dragons do more or less then that if they have family or flight traditions they uphold, some might have even spread through the clan. Being mainly Fire Flameforgers is about as rowdy as it gets and unless the clan is actually running an event? We don't do much other then be in a very cheery mood.

Structure is found in Dusk's bio.

IronPen's lamp has long sicne been foudn and with the explosion the library is mostly destroyed with Ohara having what's left so she can travel 'safely' with the clan where ever they move. her purpose has moslty shifted to support of hte clan and helping other ghosts and report bad things like Millefiore to the FC.
@Azurenight
There's three locals we could move to as out scryer and seer have said. Our clan is large enough to apply for the Great Furnace but we aren't master smiths enough to want that. The other two places are past the Molten Scar either out to the cape that sticks out towards the southern icefields or farther south to one of the vents with mountains between it and the sea. (either way we're going through the Volcanic Vents but I haven't decided one over the other.) All the lore facts apply to before the collapse so i'll often mention how good we have it there. Not so much anymore. Getting there is going to be the hard part sincecmost of my aren't fighters but the Vents are pretty strong.Setting up will probably be tent city until the lair builder digs out a hall to share while we start making rooms. I'm going to assume a lot of Hammerspace is used.
\
Food:
Most of it is by normal gathering, I have two dragons who specialize in that. I have in lore orchard that's thriving enough we export and a farmer who's a Nature dragon so plants are always good to go. Our biggest things are meat and insects but outside of the gatherers I like to think my scouts and coli squad regularly hunt either in teh Coli or while making rounds so we're never too bad off and if we really feel insecure about the food out merchants go and buy a stack at the AH. Plus in lore we have some things coming in from allies. We have a special storehouse enchanted to preserve things with it's own guard and only cooks and Coli fighters are allowed inside, not even the gatherers. What is brought back the guard or the cooks handle. The fighters are allowed in because of the flee energy fee and the fact they could be up at any hours of the day even when the cooks are asleep. Our clan is big enough however we have small cache or long-keeping snacks in the lair itself like little kitchenettes so the drgaons don't have to walk the whoel way for a midnight snack.

Our clan has a bathhouse so water is a must have. Honestly I follow the idea that the Sea has some underground rivers leading into and out of the ocean so we basically pipe it up to the surface. Being Fire even if it's salt water we can boil it easy. Despite the heat I'm alo of the mind that the current location gets some winds in from Ice and Wind so we do get the occasional drizzle of rain.
\
Festival:
Some members go to the flight to experience the festival first hand but the bulk remain behind to keep the clan going and do their own festivities, usually the ones who go are that element or are just very interested. We're not actually that big on festivals, sometimes we get in a really festive mood and that propels us more into the festival but generally we're a subdued lot except the gone party. I imagine just small things; flight oriented food, a couple of bathhouse shows about famous stories, maybe a special mix for the baths and more offerings at the shrine but that's about it. I imagine specific dragons do more or less then that if they have family or flight traditions they uphold, some might have even spread through the clan. Being mainly Fire Flameforgers is about as rowdy as it gets and unless the clan is actually running an event? We don't do much other then be in a very cheery mood.

Structure is found in Dusk's bio.

IronPen's lamp has long sicne been foudn and with the explosion the library is mostly destroyed with Ohara having what's left so she can travel 'safely' with the clan where ever they move. her purpose has moslty shifted to support of hte clan and helping other ghosts and report bad things like Millefiore to the FC.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6