Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Fire Wyrm Lore [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Inima beamed. "Sure! And yes, that's me! The day they decided to see who was leaving the food-packs was nerve-wracking! But everything's looking okay now. I hope your neighbours enjoy baked presents too."

Flares stared off in thought for a moment. "Master and I exchange letters every so often. I don't..." he hesitated. "The other things I'd rather let lie. Besides," his tone brightened, "there's plenty to do. Some of my work goes towards lair maintenance, novice warriors have asked me to train them...." He shook his head. "Time passes when you're not paying attention."
Inima beamed. "Sure! And yes, that's me! The day they decided to see who was leaving the food-packs was nerve-wracking! But everything's looking okay now. I hope your neighbours enjoy baked presents too."

Flares stared off in thought for a moment. "Master and I exchange letters every so often. I don't..." he hesitated. "The other things I'd rather let lie. Besides," his tone brightened, "there's plenty to do. Some of my work goes towards lair maintenance, novice warriors have asked me to train them...." He shook his head. "Time passes when you're not paying attention."
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@IronPen =)

Amazing detail behind your lore! Thank you for sharing, you've inspired me to add a few details to my own lore I didn't realize I needed. When you start re-writing your lore, please let me know =). One question though, what is the flee energy fee.
@IronPen =)

Amazing detail behind your lore! Thank you for sharing, you've inspired me to add a few details to my own lore I didn't realize I needed. When you start re-writing your lore, please let me know =). One question though, what is the flee energy fee.
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight
No prob! You get 2 points of energy taken away if you run from battle after it's started but you haven't one yet.
@Azurenight
No prob! You get 2 points of energy taken away if you run from battle after it's started but you haven't one yet.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@Disillusionist

Dash follows and enjoys the humor between father and son with his own chuckle. "It is quite all right," he stated, "It's entirely my fault for leaving home without protection." He bowed his head in respect to the two. "Thank you both for sharing your stories with me it was both an honor and a pleasure."

Nice! I'll admit I only have one real rep and she is a Subspecies rep. =) I'm going to have to sneak back into your lair to read on the other 8 of yours.
@Disillusionist

Dash follows and enjoys the humor between father and son with his own chuckle. "It is quite all right," he stated, "It's entirely my fault for leaving home without protection." He bowed his head in respect to the two. "Thank you both for sharing your stories with me it was both an honor and a pleasure."

Nice! I'll admit I only have one real rep and she is a Subspecies rep. =) I'm going to have to sneak back into your lair to read on the other 8 of yours.
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@IronPen

Haha! That makes perfect sense, for some reason I was thinking it was something specific to your lore. I'm so weird.
@IronPen

Haha! That makes perfect sense, for some reason I was thinking it was something specific to your lore. I'm so weird.
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight
I mean they usually on the run from bosses so it's kind like "We just ran from a slagging Wartoad! Do you know how hungry that makes a dragon? Of course we're raiding the fridge when we get home even if it's 3am."
@Azurenight
I mean they usually on the run from bosses so it's kind like "We just ran from a slagging Wartoad! Do you know how hungry that makes a dragon? Of course we're raiding the fridge when we get home even if it's 3am."
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@ClanHeartsgleam

Dash nodded understanding, after all he was drawn to his own profession as a librarian for the same reason. In that moment he felt a kinship with the Spiral scholar and a firm respect for his choice to leave home. "I imagine it does," he jested with his guest. "I truly appreciate your time to share your story. Thank you."
@ClanHeartsgleam

Dash nodded understanding, after all he was drawn to his own profession as a librarian for the same reason. In that moment he felt a kinship with the Spiral scholar and a firm respect for his choice to leave home. "I imagine it does," he jested with his guest. "I truly appreciate your time to share your story. Thank you."
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Warriorgirl1234

After recording every word of Namine's explanation Dash set down his pen. "That is a very reasonable assumption. I have taken note of others who had dampened elemental ability due to what we assume are the parents differing elemental affiliation. Fascinating!" He paused to consider the theory with a childlike look of awe spread wide over his face. After a moment he brings his attention back to his guest. "Thank you for bringing your story to me."

You're welcome =) If you ever open a shop please sign me up for it =)
@Warriorgirl1234

After recording every word of Namine's explanation Dash set down his pen. "That is a very reasonable assumption. I have taken note of others who had dampened elemental ability due to what we assume are the parents differing elemental affiliation. Fascinating!" He paused to consider the theory with a childlike look of awe spread wide over his face. After a moment he brings his attention back to his guest. "Thank you for bringing your story to me."

You're welcome =) If you ever open a shop please sign me up for it =)
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@TheSangonmuu =)

They are absolutely beautiful drakes! And wonderfully dressed, they look ready to preform for the festival =). Taemin's gif aesthetic is awesome, I love the fire play in it. HuoLingLaohu does indeed look the part and I can imagine her putting on quite a fire show for her audience (awesome fanderg=D). Spark is just down right beautiful! Thank you for sharing more of your gorgeous dragons with me =)
@TheSangonmuu =)

They are absolutely beautiful drakes! And wonderfully dressed, they look ready to preform for the festival =). Taemin's gif aesthetic is awesome, I love the fire play in it. HuoLingLaohu does indeed look the part and I can imagine her putting on quite a fire show for her audience (awesome fanderg=D). Spark is just down right beautiful! Thank you for sharing more of your gorgeous dragons with me =)
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight Funnily enough, only a couple of the reps have lore of their own (including Aloysius). The rest do cameo in other dergs' stories, though. The entire rep gallery is in this boy's bio. I'll admit it's a lot of fun to trawl the AH for ambassadors. I'm definitely gonna miss doing this one I've completed all 11 elements. XD
@Azurenight Funnily enough, only a couple of the reps have lore of their own (including Aloysius). The rest do cameo in other dergs' stories, though. The entire rep gallery is in this boy's bio. I'll admit it's a lot of fun to trawl the AH for ambassadors. I'm definitely gonna miss doing this one I've completed all 11 elements. XD
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6