Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Teal Legacy Tundras (closed?)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Oooo I've seen these around and always thought they were pretty! Love the earthy colors! Can I join the general pinglist please?
Oooo I've seen these around and always thought they were pretty! Love the earthy colors! Can I join the general pinglist please?
o9GbwME.pngdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_pxaki839wY1wqabmgo1_250.png
Could I be moved to the update pinglist?
Could I be moved to the update pinglist?
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
@Yashuya Ooh, pimglist please!
@Yashuya Ooh, pimglist please!
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
@Yashuya
Sent for one of the boys!
@Yashuya
Sent for one of the boys!
T3TuubO.png
[center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35015403] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350155/35015403_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [color=maroon] @hamkid @cerastes @boombreeze @linzabeth @zippo @ringsofsaturn @cerpin - jag/ros Hello everyone, I am pleased to announce (slightly late, that is) that the first jaguar/rosette nest has hatched. Unfortunately there were only two eggs, and as promised I gave one to the previous owner of December... so that leaves us with one! Plus another male is still left from the last pairs nest. If anyone would like her, send me 50kt/g over CR- first come first serve. [size=2]But, I must add, this project has been very fun (even though all I did was give them a few genes). I don't know about any of you, but I'm being somewhat bored by FR, it seems as though there's been a lack of substantial content, so doing anything project wise feels kind of refreshing. (Who am I kidding, does anyone actually read anything I post? Yikes, whenever I type anything and read through it, it's like reading a newspaper article. Please excuse my rambling, I haven't talked to anyone in probably a week! )

@hamkid
@cerastes
@boombreeze
@linzabeth
@zippo
@ringsofsaturn

@cerpin - jag/ros

Hello everyone, I am pleased to announce (slightly late, that is) that the first jaguar/rosette nest has hatched. Unfortunately there were only two eggs, and as promised I gave one to the previous owner of December... so that leaves us with one! Plus another male is still left from the last pairs nest.

If anyone would like her, send me 50kt/g over CR- first come first serve.

But, I must add, this project has been very fun (even though all I did was give them a few genes). I don't know about any of you, but I'm being somewhat bored by FR, it seems as though there's been a lack of substantial content, so doing anything project wise feels kind of refreshing.
(Who am I kidding, does anyone actually read anything I post? Yikes, whenever I type anything and read through it, it's like reading a newspaper article. Please excuse my rambling, I haven't talked to anyone in probably a week! )

____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Yashuya gorgeous! has she been taken yet? I totally will take her if she isn't already.
@Yashuya gorgeous! has she been taken yet? I totally will take her if she isn't already.
T3TuubO.png
@hamkid yes, sorry, she was taken. Hopefully I can get more eggs next time and you'll get one!
@hamkid yes, sorry, she was taken. Hopefully I can get more eggs next time and you'll get one!
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Yashuya Can I be added to the pinglist for Lars and Weiss please?
@Yashuya Can I be added to the pinglist for Lars and Weiss please?
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
How pretty! May I please be on your non-specific ping list? <3
How pretty! May I please be on your non-specific ping list? <3
@scribblingface @fauvenox
I added both of you! A nest from Lars and Weiss is hatching a few days from now and I will alert you both again when it does :^)
@scribblingface @fauvenox
I added both of you! A nest from Lars and Weiss is hatching a few days from now and I will alert you both again when it does :^)
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8