Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Teal Legacy Tundras (closed?)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Yashuya
Very pretty, but since I've got two I'll be fine without one! I'd still like pings, though.

In fact i bred Cecil (Lars/Weiss) with a teal/tangerine girl i found on the AH. She has glimmer, but the babies are beautiful with either that or stained; she'll get stained one day, though! 3 eggs for now!
@Yashuya
Very pretty, but since I've got two I'll be fine without one! I'd still like pings, though.

In fact i bred Cecil (Lars/Weiss) with a teal/tangerine girl i found on the AH. She has glimmer, but the babies are beautiful with either that or stained; she'll get stained one day, though! 3 eggs for now!
T3TuubO.png
@hamkid
ohhhh! I can't wait to see those hatchlings :O

Also, did you want me to move you to the updates pinglist, or just keep you in the general one?
@hamkid
ohhhh! I can't wait to see those hatchlings :O

Also, did you want me to move you to the updates pinglist, or just keep you in the general one?
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Yashuya thanks! I hope they're good ones! (June, the mom, has jaguar and rosette. Cecil might get butterfly and some other primary.)

Keep me in the general please!
@Yashuya thanks! I hope they're good ones! (June, the mom, has jaguar and rosette. Cecil might get butterfly and some other primary.)

Keep me in the general please!
T3TuubO.png
@Yashuya I'm interested in Lars and Weiss' male hatchling that's carrot stained. I might not reply to any pings until tomorrow though, when I have a more stable Internet connection
@Yashuya I'm interested in Lars and Weiss' male hatchling that's carrot stained. I might not reply to any pings until tomorrow though, when I have a more stable Internet connection
- - - - - - - fe8sU3E.png- - - -7ZQASc7.png- - - - 9744ec8f5715461bd7c0486279122cf38a8dbdb1.png
@yashuya Would you remove me from the pinglist? I have my cutie Varis and I'm quite satisfied. ^^

@yashuya Would you remove me from the pinglist? I have my cutie Varis and I'm quite satisfied. ^^

Waystone5.gif GJKdk86.gif
hyuukiru
alex, 29
she/they

KC5x7Vb.png

QAPGmOf.gif
@hamkid
@cerastes
@boombreeze
@zippo
@ringsofsaturn
@fauvenox
@arcaneidolriots
@moosesushi
@acecavalier
@catcatamelia
@noodlemangos

@glitterpaws
@lilydew

Test pair #1: Kendrick & Arwen

Kendrick- a male skydacer, standard cherub/peregrine combo and pumpkin stained
Arwen- a female bogsneak, standard jaguar/rosette combo, accompanied by wine stained (stained red-range colors show very similarly to orange-range, despite browns being in between)

Results:
a female standard cherub/peregrine bogsneak with driftwood stained (a little off, but still looks cute)
a male standard jaguar/rosette bogsneak with carmine stained (pretty decent!)
and the odd one out, a female jaguar/peregrine with chocolate stained (shes nice, but matching genes would have been more pleasing to see)

And that concludes the first (and hopefully not the last) installment of my test pairs report. My goal, currently, is to expand the gene pool of teal/teal/stained dragons on this site and introduce new breeds and gene combos. If you happen to be invested in this just as I am, I thank you for your support and for reading.

Now, if you'd like one of these bogsneaks, im putting them up on the AH for fairly low prices. If I were to breed a dragon I was happy with, I would have kept it and created a new test pair- so technically, the ones Im selling are rejects :^( Its all part of the process! :^)

And I hope you're having a pleasant Monday, everyone!
@hamkid
@cerastes
@boombreeze
@zippo
@ringsofsaturn
@fauvenox
@arcaneidolriots
@moosesushi
@acecavalier
@catcatamelia
@noodlemangos

@glitterpaws
@lilydew

Test pair #1: Kendrick & Arwen

Kendrick- a male skydacer, standard cherub/peregrine combo and pumpkin stained
Arwen- a female bogsneak, standard jaguar/rosette combo, accompanied by wine stained (stained red-range colors show very similarly to orange-range, despite browns being in between)

Results:
a female standard cherub/peregrine bogsneak with driftwood stained (a little off, but still looks cute)
a male standard jaguar/rosette bogsneak with carmine stained (pretty decent!)
and the odd one out, a female jaguar/peregrine with chocolate stained (shes nice, but matching genes would have been more pleasing to see)

And that concludes the first (and hopefully not the last) installment of my test pairs report. My goal, currently, is to expand the gene pool of teal/teal/stained dragons on this site and introduce new breeds and gene combos. If you happen to be invested in this just as I am, I thank you for your support and for reading.

Now, if you'd like one of these bogsneaks, im putting them up on the AH for fairly low prices. If I were to breed a dragon I was happy with, I would have kept it and created a new test pair- so technically, the ones Im selling are rejects :^( Its all part of the process! :^)

And I hope you're having a pleasant Monday, everyone!
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
Ahhh they're gorgeous. Could you ping me if September/December have a baby girl with pumpkin?
Ahhh they're gorgeous. Could you ping me if September/December have a baby girl with pumpkin?
jQeV37F.gif
M o m o || 30

• Ace / Pan
• Demigirl They/them
My goodness, I think they're absolutely gorgeous, as well! I'm certainly interested in them, although I unfortunately cannot purchase one at this time.
My goodness, I think they're absolutely gorgeous, as well! I'm certainly interested in them, although I unfortunately cannot purchase one at this time.
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Yashuya

Could you add me to Lars/Weiss pinglist? ^^
@Yashuya

Could you add me to Lars/Weiss pinglist? ^^
|| FR time +9h || I'm looking for G1 born on novembers 1st || She/Her ||