Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Teal Legacy Tundras (closed?)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thank you very much! <3
Thank you very much! <3
@Yashuya I just grabbed this boy off the AH! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34969636] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349697/34969636_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm so excited to have this beautiful boy in my lair!
@Yashuya I just grabbed this boy off the AH!

34969636_350.png

I'm so excited to have this beautiful boy in my lair!
i0wKxQZ.gif
@sourfox
Thanks for buying him, I'm so glad that you're happy with him! :D
@sourfox
Thanks for buying him, I'm so glad that you're happy with him! :D
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Yashuya What beauties!! Will you add me to the general pinglist?
@Yashuya What beauties!! Will you add me to the general pinglist?
Waystone5.gif GJKdk86.gif
hyuukiru
alex, 29
she/they

KC5x7Vb.png

QAPGmOf.gif
@hamkid
@cerastes
@boombreeze
@linzabeth
@zippo
@ringsofsaturn
@fauvenox
@hyuukiru

@denryu - male, fire
@chaoticglub - male
@cerpin - december/september

I have some new hatchlings from December and September! Check them out at the back of my lair.

If you'd like to purchase one, send me a CR for 50k treasure or 50 gems and be specific as to which one would like. Remember- it's first come, first serve.

Also, don't be afraid to ask to be taken off the pinglist, or moved to the updates pinglist once you've got your own.

Thanks everyone!

EDIT: After 48 hours I've now listed them on the AH for 4x their price. If someone here already on the ping list would like one, contact me and I will take it down and sell it to you for regular price.

@hamkid
@cerastes
@boombreeze
@linzabeth
@zippo
@ringsofsaturn
@fauvenox
@hyuukiru

@denryu - male, fire
@chaoticglub - male
@cerpin - december/september

I have some new hatchlings from December and September! Check them out at the back of my lair.

If you'd like to purchase one, send me a CR for 50k treasure or 50 gems and be specific as to which one would like. Remember- it's first come, first serve.

Also, don't be afraid to ask to be taken off the pinglist, or moved to the updates pinglist once you've got your own.

Thanks everyone!

EDIT: After 48 hours I've now listed them on the AH for 4x their price. If someone here already on the ping list would like one, contact me and I will take it down and sell it to you for regular price.

____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Yashuya, now this is stained done well. I'd love to be on your non-specific pinglist please!
@Yashuya, now this is stained done well. I'd love to be on your non-specific pinglist please!
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@yashuya I bought one last time and I love her! I don't need to be on the ping list any more thank you :D
@yashuya I bought one last time and I love her! I don't need to be on the ping list any more thank you :D
@hamkid
@cerastes
@boombreeze
@zippo
@ringsofsaturn
@fauvenox
@hyuukiru
@arcaneidolriots

@scribblingface - lars/weiss

@glitterpaws
@lilydew

Hewwo everyone!! Sorry for not really keeping everyone updated, I recently went back to school.

A nest from lars and weiss hatched today, all female, two carrot and one fire. If youd like one, send me a CR for 50 gems/50k treasure and specify which one youd like. First come, first serve.

Don't forget to remind me if youd like to be removed from the pinglist, also! (I feel bad when I ping someone when they dont want to be.) I can always add you to the update pinglist if you already have the dragon you want.

In other news... I will soon be having a few more pairs! The AH has had a lot of teal/teal/x stained dragons recently, and that means I can start some projects to build some more pairs (thus, expanding the gene pool!) Expect more news sometime in the future!

Thanks for reading, guys!
@hamkid
@cerastes
@boombreeze
@zippo
@ringsofsaturn
@fauvenox
@hyuukiru
@arcaneidolriots

@scribblingface - lars/weiss

@glitterpaws
@lilydew

Hewwo everyone!! Sorry for not really keeping everyone updated, I recently went back to school.

A nest from lars and weiss hatched today, all female, two carrot and one fire. If youd like one, send me a CR for 50 gems/50k treasure and specify which one youd like. First come, first serve.

Don't forget to remind me if youd like to be removed from the pinglist, also! (I feel bad when I ping someone when they dont want to be.) I can always add you to the update pinglist if you already have the dragon you want.

In other news... I will soon be having a few more pairs! The AH has had a lot of teal/teal/x stained dragons recently, and that means I can start some projects to build some more pairs (thus, expanding the gene pool!) Expect more news sometime in the future!

Thanks for reading, guys!
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
I'm very excited for the future pairs! <3
I'm very excited for the future pairs! <3
@hamkid
@cerastes
@boombreeze
@zippo
@ringsofsaturn
@fauvenox
@hyuukiru
@arcaneidolriots

@denryu - male, fire
@chaoticglub - male
@cerpin - december/September

New hatchling! Two new tundras have hatched, fire and female pumpkin stained. Theyre at the back of my lair so check them out!

If youd like one one them, send me a CR for 50 g/50k treasure and specify which one youd like. Don't forget I sell them here cheaper, on the AH they will be priced much higher.

Thanks guys!
@hamkid
@cerastes
@boombreeze
@zippo
@ringsofsaturn
@fauvenox
@hyuukiru
@arcaneidolriots

@denryu - male, fire
@chaoticglub - male
@cerpin - december/September

New hatchling! Two new tundras have hatched, fire and female pumpkin stained. Theyre at the back of my lair so check them out!

If youd like one one them, send me a CR for 50 g/50k treasure and specify which one youd like. Don't forget I sell them here cheaper, on the AH they will be priced much higher.

Thanks guys!
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8