Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Light Subspecies Public Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Kitiara @Khadjin

Thanks so much for the info, I'll definitely message Halamshiral ! Sorry I pinged both of you Cx little mixup I had.

Quick little final question: If a derg meets all the requirements to belong to a SS, would I have to ask the creator or simply just label it and any of its corresponding nests as such? :0

Again thanks, this is a great idea! <3
@Kitiara @Khadjin

Thanks so much for the info, I'll definitely message Halamshiral ! Sorry I pinged both of you Cx little mixup I had.

Quick little final question: If a derg meets all the requirements to belong to a SS, would I have to ask the creator or simply just label it and any of its corresponding nests as such? :0

Again thanks, this is a great idea! <3
963642c1200d2992d16ce482caa6bcc4.png
@Manchu,

If you have a pair that meets the requirements for the subspecies, we would like you to ping the creator and/or Librarians to verify and so we can add you to the article as a breeder!
@Manchu,

If you have a pair that meets the requirements for the subspecies, we would like you to ping the creator and/or Librarians to verify and so we can add you to the article as a breeder!

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Kitiara

Awesome! I was planning to set up shop soon! I'll do that as soon as I get everything ready :3
@Kitiara

Awesome! I was planning to set up shop soon! I'll do that as soon as I get everything ready :3
963642c1200d2992d16ce482caa6bcc4.png
@Donutsteel @songofsunset @Rayleigh @Deluxe @Slaine @Decemberain @Charoula @PhoebeBird @dragonwriter315 @LadyMarietta @Elodeon @Asterie @roymbrog @Cerion @Sakurawr @Outpost @Arintol @Archimicarus @KokonoseHaruka @Averis @Jeneralization @Edra @Aeroden @Leun @Daenaryen @AprilJoy97 @Cardtrick @simurgh @myheartyoung @Pyr @Lhaia @AriaTLoak @Afar @Drgnhawk @Undermost @Valarion @Oriel @Whirlwind678 @Raioru @Feme @Zenith @Khadjin @Mornglory @Lodzhal @GoldBlooded @Omphale @aiyuu @felidstar @ophician @Halamshiral @LazyKat @SafiraThePanther @Waxwing @mixgoldenphoenix @Hennamae @Lokenosse @Luminare

Pinging everyone to let you know the Public Hub is now open!

Please note, this is NOT a sales thread. We have links to many hatcheries and subspecies hubs, and the idea has been put forth to have an official Sales Hub, but we do not have one at this time. This thread is for showcasing our beautiful subspecies and connecting with breeders.
@Donutsteel @songofsunset @Rayleigh @Deluxe @Slaine @Decemberain @Charoula @PhoebeBird @dragonwriter315 @LadyMarietta @Elodeon @Asterie @roymbrog @Cerion @Sakurawr @Outpost @Arintol @Archimicarus @KokonoseHaruka @Averis @Jeneralization @Edra @Aeroden @Leun @Daenaryen @AprilJoy97 @Cardtrick @simurgh @myheartyoung @Pyr @Lhaia @AriaTLoak @Afar @Drgnhawk @Undermost @Valarion @Oriel @Whirlwind678 @Raioru @Feme @Zenith @Khadjin @Mornglory @Lodzhal @GoldBlooded @Omphale @aiyuu @felidstar @ophician @Halamshiral @LazyKat @SafiraThePanther @Waxwing @mixgoldenphoenix @Hennamae @Lokenosse @Luminare

Pinging everyone to let you know the Public Hub is now open!

Please note, this is NOT a sales thread. We have links to many hatcheries and subspecies hubs, and the idea has been put forth to have an official Sales Hub, but we do not have one at this time. This thread is for showcasing our beautiful subspecies and connecting with breeders.

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Kitiara

the formatting of both this post and the actual articles is giving me serious heart-eyes right now, wowwee this is absolutely lovely. it's super fun too! what an innovative way of doing a hub like this, i love it!

and now i'm well versed on light subspecies to boot. how fun! excellent work by everyone who put this together!
@Kitiara

the formatting of both this post and the actual articles is giving me serious heart-eyes right now, wowwee this is absolutely lovely. it's super fun too! what an innovative way of doing a hub like this, i love it!

and now i'm well versed on light subspecies to boot. how fun! excellent work by everyone who put this together!
wind_banner.png fire_banner.png
@staticmcawesome,

I'm so glad you like it and our subspecies! We've been working on this for quite some time and we're very proud. ^^
@staticmcawesome,

I'm so glad you like it and our subspecies! We've been working on this for quite some time and we're very proud. ^^

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@kitiara

can you remove me from the private breeders list? I'm not producing grims or gilded glories anymore
@kitiara

can you remove me from the private breeders list? I'm not producing grims or gilded glories anymore
@Donutsteel,

Sure, thanks for letting me know!
@Donutsteel,

Sure, thanks for letting me know!

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Kitiara
Since you run the thread I was wondering if the Equinox's link is supposed to lead to imageshack?
@Kitiara
Since you run the thread I was wondering if the Equinox's link is supposed to lead to imageshack?
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen
Apologies, but the article for the Equinox is not available at this time. We're working on it though, so you can expect it'll be up at soon. In the meantime, we'll be happy to answer any questions you have regarding them.
@IronPen
Apologies, but the article for the Equinox is not available at this time. We're working on it though, so you can expect it'll be up at soon. In the meantime, we'll be happy to answer any questions you have regarding them.
je67dzK.gifgLbSZXW.gif59TgHaL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16