TOPIC | Light Subspecies Public Hub
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@Kitiara
Psst! Some of the book spine images are broken D:
@Kitiara
Psst! Some of the book spine images are broken D:
image0-2.png
@Outpost,

I'll see what I can do when I get out of class for the day. Thank you for letting me know.
@Outpost,

I'll see what I can do when I get out of class for the day. Thank you for letting me know.

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Kitiara
No problem, and good luck with fixing it!
@Kitiara
No problem, and good luck with fixing it!
image0-2.png
@Kitiara @Khadjin @Aeroden @Moons

Hey! Germ here! Also, a raging fan of subspecies and their proliferation :3 I've always loved Light Flights Public Hub, and a very good friend of mine is in Light, so I come here often to look and see if I can't pick up some nice Subspecies dragons for them every now and again!

But today I come to you with a slightly different proposal! One which has been done by you and Lightning in the past...

I noticed your hybrid section with Lightning, when I first started looking at this hub. I'm a huge fan of Kugelblitz btw...SO pretty...I actually found an accidental variant Kugelblitz the other day born to Ice...a G2 Wildclaw...which I plan to keep and try to find a mate for :3 But I'm digressing...

So after the amazing battle we had, many of us stood in the wreckage and wondered..."well...what now?", and true to our mantra...we all seemed to say "Grow stronger...and survive." In the case of myself and the Plague Subspecies Associasion, this meant a revamp. We had a brainstorm on some of the things we'd like to see and changes we'd like to make. We decided that there was too much work for the staff that we had currently...and so more help was needed...I volenteered...and was graciously appointed the position of taking over the Plague Subspecies Public Hub and being the Flight Subspecies Public Outreach Ambassador. So here I am...to say hello...type longwindedly...LOL...and get to know Light Subspecies people :3

There was another idea...that I actually suggested...though Plague Subs decided that while we are working at the moment on a revamp, we don't have time immidiately for this, we still thought it would be a fun idea if you and Light Subs would be interested in collaborating on a Post Dom War Hybrid Subspecies Event similar to with you and Lightning. At least, we wanted to drop the idea (even if at the present moment with the revamp, we can't quite do it this moment XD;) and see if you and Light Subs would be interested :3

Besides...Golds and Crimsons look so wonderful together ;3

I look forward to getting to know all of you and working with you in the near future!
@Kitiara @Khadjin @Aeroden @Moons

Hey! Germ here! Also, a raging fan of subspecies and their proliferation :3 I've always loved Light Flights Public Hub, and a very good friend of mine is in Light, so I come here often to look and see if I can't pick up some nice Subspecies dragons for them every now and again!

But today I come to you with a slightly different proposal! One which has been done by you and Lightning in the past...

I noticed your hybrid section with Lightning, when I first started looking at this hub. I'm a huge fan of Kugelblitz btw...SO pretty...I actually found an accidental variant Kugelblitz the other day born to Ice...a G2 Wildclaw...which I plan to keep and try to find a mate for :3 But I'm digressing...

So after the amazing battle we had, many of us stood in the wreckage and wondered..."well...what now?", and true to our mantra...we all seemed to say "Grow stronger...and survive." In the case of myself and the Plague Subspecies Associasion, this meant a revamp. We had a brainstorm on some of the things we'd like to see and changes we'd like to make. We decided that there was too much work for the staff that we had currently...and so more help was needed...I volenteered...and was graciously appointed the position of taking over the Plague Subspecies Public Hub and being the Flight Subspecies Public Outreach Ambassador. So here I am...to say hello...type longwindedly...LOL...and get to know Light Subspecies people :3

There was another idea...that I actually suggested...though Plague Subs decided that while we are working at the moment on a revamp, we don't have time immidiately for this, we still thought it would be a fun idea if you and Light Subs would be interested in collaborating on a Post Dom War Hybrid Subspecies Event similar to with you and Lightning. At least, we wanted to drop the idea (even if at the present moment with the revamp, we can't quite do it this moment XD;) and see if you and Light Subs would be interested :3

Besides...Golds and Crimsons look so wonderful together ;3

I look forward to getting to know all of you and working with you in the near future!
jl5dg8.png
@Aeroden
@moons
@Kitiara

I have a subspecies with the Lightning Flight as I am a member. But the species has 2 variants 1 Ice and 1 Light. I have already spoken to the Ice subspecies people and I have been added to their ranks. I wanted to know if I could be added to yours.

subspecies information can be found here. Thank you.
@Aeroden
@moons
@Kitiara

I have a subspecies with the Lightning Flight as I am a member. But the species has 2 variants 1 Ice and 1 Light. I have already spoken to the Ice subspecies people and I have been added to their ranks. I wanted to know if I could be added to yours.

subspecies information can be found here. Thank you.
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
@Kitiara
I have a new subspecies called Glass Prism. Here is the link to my forum post on it, and the first potential nest of it is incubating. Can you add it to your library?http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/1749922
@Kitiara
I have a new subspecies called Glass Prism. Here is the link to my forum post on it, and the first potential nest of it is incubating. Can you add it to your library?http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/1749922
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Oncamimus

Someone in our in-flight subspecies discussion thread actually mentioned this very idea today! I like it, I'd love to see our flights come up with a commemorative Light/Plague hybrid subspecies to celebrate. :D

Good luck for your work on the Plague hub, in any case! Do link us with the new/updated hub link when it's ready so we can update our affiliates page, and read about your flight's creations. :D
@Oncamimus

Someone in our in-flight subspecies discussion thread actually mentioned this very idea today! I like it, I'd love to see our flights come up with a commemorative Light/Plague hybrid subspecies to celebrate. :D

Good luck for your work on the Plague hub, in any case! Do link us with the new/updated hub link when it's ready so we can update our affiliates page, and read about your flight's creations. :D
@Khadjin Awesome! I will let the rest of Plague Subs People know that we are in agreement that some sort of commemorative hybrid species is in order :3! I SUPER look forward to this...It's going to be SO fun...YAY!

And thank you! It will be my first time managing something on this game...and I'm looking forward to it. I will be sure to share the link of the new public hub with you when it finally starts looking a little more complete then...not at all XD!
@Khadjin Awesome! I will let the rest of Plague Subs People know that we are in agreement that some sort of commemorative hybrid species is in order :3! I SUPER look forward to this...It's going to be SO fun...YAY!

And thank you! It will be my first time managing something on this game...and I'm looking forward to it. I will be sure to share the link of the new public hub with you when it finally starts looking a little more complete then...not at all XD!
jl5dg8.png
@Oncamimus,

I also agree a commemorative subspecies for the battle would be great! Since we're doing this post-dom effort, perhaps the lore could relate to the aftermath and the survivors?

And I totally agree- reds and golds are magnificent!

Whenever Plague is set to start brainstorming, let us know and we can all get a thread together for ideas/voting.
@Oncamimus,

I also agree a commemorative subspecies for the battle would be great! Since we're doing this post-dom effort, perhaps the lore could relate to the aftermath and the survivors?

And I totally agree- reds and golds are magnificent!

Whenever Plague is set to start brainstorming, let us know and we can all get a thread together for ideas/voting.

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Lightshadow101 - If you would like to submit a subspecies for inclusion in the Library, please check out the Library thread here and review the submission requirements. If you want or need help working out details, you can check out the subspecies discussion thread here. Thank you.

@NerdyDragon - The Surge Collectors are lovely! It's rare that I see Snappers I actually like, but they're very cute! Unfortunately, though, it is our practice to list only those hybrid subspecies that are created to commemorate significant events on the site. This is because it is difficult for us to track populations and breeders across multiple flights. However, we do have links to the Lightning Subspecies Encyclopedia and the Lightning Lab both in this thread and our in-flight Library, so your concept is accessible to Acolights. If you would like a link directly to your thread, we would be happy to do that for you.
Pinging @moons and @Aeroden so everyone's on the same page.
@Lightshadow101 - If you would like to submit a subspecies for inclusion in the Library, please check out the Library thread here and review the submission requirements. If you want or need help working out details, you can check out the subspecies discussion thread here. Thank you.

@NerdyDragon - The Surge Collectors are lovely! It's rare that I see Snappers I actually like, but they're very cute! Unfortunately, though, it is our practice to list only those hybrid subspecies that are created to commemorate significant events on the site. This is because it is difficult for us to track populations and breeders across multiple flights. However, we do have links to the Lightning Subspecies Encyclopedia and the Lightning Lab both in this thread and our in-flight Library, so your concept is accessible to Acolights. If you would like a link directly to your thread, we would be happy to do that for you.
Pinging @moons and @Aeroden so everyone's on the same page.

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16