Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Ode to the Wind and Sea | Pinkerlocke
1 2
[columns]      [sub][size=2][b]O D E   T O   T H E[/b][/size][/sub]   [color=#731D08][font=mistral][size=7][size=5]Wind[/size] [size=4]and[/size] [size=5]Sea[/size][/size][nextcol] [item=scarlet yuccaweave][nextcol][size=2][center][i][color=#874430]"I wanna start a pinkerlocke..." "I want a pirate sub clan..."[/color] [size=1][size=1].[/size][/size]        - I said, like you know, a fool[/size][/i][/center][/columns] [center]A pair of young fools run off into the night, stealing a ship, they sail away from all they've ever known.[/center] [center][color=#731D08]_______________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_______________________________[/color][/center] This pinkerlocke challenge combines three things: my interest in making up stories, my interest in keeping my existing clan lore intact, and my interest in daring, romantic pirate adventures. For this, I've adapted [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1525830#post_1525830]Tar's pinkerlocke rules[/url] with [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2720146/1#post_2720146]Ink's modified run[/url] to suit my best interests.   [indent] [b][i][color=731D08]Rules:[/color][/i][/b][/indent] [size=1][size=1]. .[/size][/size]  - [b][size=2][HR][/size][/b] Start a new lair tab; start with G1 dragons, eggs, cheap ah sales, whatever. [size=1][size=1]. .[/size][/size]  - A death in the coliseum = exalt that dragon. The most essential rule of a nuzlocke. [size=1][size=1]. .[/size][/size]  - [b][size=2][HR][/size][/b] Only the chests found during their coli run may be opened and then added as their funds, because, ya know, they're pirates. Everything else, food, materials, trinkets, gathering turns, is irrelevant. [size=1][size=1]. .[/size][/size]  - There are no restrictions about applying apparel to your dragons. Do whatever makes sense to you. Same goes for familiars. [size=1][size=1][size=1].[/size][/size][/size]      - [b][size=2][HR][/size][/b] However, it must have been found during their coli run or given by Pinkerton. [size=1][size=1]. .[/size][/size]  - And, most crucially, all nuzlocke activity corresponds with the loot you obtain daily from Pinkerton's plundered pile! The item divination is as follows: [size=1][size=1][size=1].[/size][/size][/size]    - Food: Battles         - Plants: 10-20 matches         - Insects: 20-30 matches         - Seafood: 30-40 matches         - Meat: 40-50 matches [size=1][size=1][size=1].[/size][/size][/size]    - Materials: Writing [size=1][size=1][size=1].[/size][/size][/size]    - Trinkets: Art [size=1][size=1][size=1].[/size][/size][/size]    - Familiars: New dragon [b][size=2][HR][/size][/b] that's a G1.         - Randomly generate a number from 1-11 to determine the element. [size=1][size=1][size=1].[/size][/size][/size]         1 Earth     2 Fire        3 Wind      4 Water         5 Shadow   6 Ice       7 Lightning    8 Light         9 Nature    10 Plague    11 Arcane [size=1][size=1][size=1].[/size][/size][/size]    - Apparel: Breeding [size=1][size=1][size=1].[/size][/size][/size]         - Coin flips determine status of offspring, tails = died, so exalt them. [size=1][size=1][size=1].[/size][/size][/size]         - [b][size=2][HR][/size][/b] Rare eye types are exempt from this rule, due to their lore possibilities. [size=1][size=1].[/size][/size]    - Battle stones: To the death [size=1][size=1]. .[/size][/size] [center][color=#731D08]_______________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_______________________________[/color][/center] [columns] [color=#874430][sup][b]PING LIST[/b][/sup][size=7][size=8]|[/size][/size][nextcol] [center]@/Violeteevee[/center][/columns] [center][color=#731D08]_______________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_______________________________[/color][/center]
      O D E   T O   T H E
  Wind and Sea
Scarlet Yuccaweave
"I wanna start a pinkerlocke..."
"I want a pirate sub clan..."

       - I said, like you know, a fool
A pair of young fools run off into the night,
stealing a ship, they sail away from all they've ever known.
_______________________________.___._.___._______________________________

This pinkerlocke challenge combines three things: my interest in making up stories, my interest in keeping my existing clan lore intact, and my interest in daring, romantic pirate adventures. For this, I've adapted Tar's pinkerlocke rules with Ink's modified run to suit my best interests.

Rules:

 - [HR] Start a new lair tab; start with G1 dragons, eggs, cheap ah sales, whatever.

 - A death in the coliseum = exalt that dragon. The most essential rule of a nuzlocke.

 - [HR] Only the chests found during their coli run may be opened and then added as their funds, because, ya know, they're pirates. Everything else, food, materials, trinkets, gathering turns, is irrelevant.

 - There are no restrictions about applying apparel to your dragons. Do whatever makes sense to you. Same goes for familiars.
     - [HR] However, it must have been found during their coli run or given by Pinkerton.

 - And, most crucially, all nuzlocke activity corresponds with the loot you obtain daily from Pinkerton's plundered pile! The item divination is as follows:
   - Food: Battles
        - Plants: 10-20 matches
        - Insects: 20-30 matches
        - Seafood: 30-40 matches
        - Meat: 40-50 matches
   - Materials: Writing
   - Trinkets: Art
   - Familiars: New dragon [HR] that's a G1.
        - Randomly generate a number from 1-11 to determine the element.
        1 Earth     2 Fire        3 Wind      4 Water
        5 Shadow   6 Ice       7 Lightning    8 Light
        9 Nature    10 Plague    11 Arcane
   - Apparel: Breeding
        - Coin flips determine status of offspring, tails = died, so exalt them.
        - [HR] Rare eye types are exempt from this rule, due to their lore possibilities.
   - Battle stones: To the death

PING LIST|
@/Violeteevee
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
    [color=#731D08][size=6][size=4][font=mistral]The Crew[/font][/size][/size][/color] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54037640][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/540377/54037640.png[/img][/url] [center][color=#731D08][b][i]Libra[/i][/b]he/him[/center][nextcol] [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53192790][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/531928/53192790.png[/img][/url] [center][color=#731D08][b][i]Lurien[/i][/b]he/him[/center][nextcol] [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55524203][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/555243/55524203.png[/img][/url] [center][color=#731D08][b][i]Agustina[/i][/b] she/her[/center][nextcol] [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54300806][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/543009/54300806.png[/img][/url] [center][color=#731D08][b][i]Rue[/i][/b] she/her[/center][/columns]
    The Crew

54037640.png
Librahe/him
53192790.png
Lurienhe/him
55524203.png
Agustina she/her
54300806.png
Rue she/her
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
    The Lore Archive

1. An Unexpected Journey
  2. Lost is Not a Nice Word
  3. Coli Battles I
  4. Character Profiles I
  5. Wake to a New Day
  6. Coli Battles II
  7. Old Flames & New Lights
  8. Gonna Need a Bigger Boat
    The Lore Archive

1. An Unexpected Journey
  2. Lost is Not a Nice Word
  3. Coli Battles I
  4. Character Profiles I
  5. Wake to a New Day
  6. Coli Battles II
  7. Old Flames & New Lights
  8. Gonna Need a Bigger Boat
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
reserve
reserve
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
[columns]        [nextcol][color=#731D08][size=6][size=5][font=mistral]Day One[/font][/size][/size][/color] [size=4]An Unexpected Journey                       [nextcol] [nextcol][item=purple bandana][/columns][center][color=#731D08]_______________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_______________________________[/color][/center] Libra and Lurien, brothers every sense but by blood, were a true pair of fools. The sort who did whatever they wished, not a care in the world. With the sun high in the sky, the pair ran off to play, not giving a second glance at their responsibilities. [size=1][color=transparent].[/color][/size] After the sun fell under the horizon and the moon rose up, neither one would cease his merriment. They often came to the Hallow Hall, to party, sing, dance, [i]make memories[/i]. Drinking the sweet wine in the humid hall, sounds buzzing from all around, the intoxicating scents drifting in and out, it was hard to even recall anything that happened under the hill during those summer nights. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] But Lurien woke up. Too late. He found himself lying with the Queen herself, her gaze too distant, her smile much to friendly. The moonlight illuminating everything wrong with her beauty. Lurien fled, dread overcoming him, a sick feeling pooling in his stomach, feeling her presence loom over him as he dashed through the hallways to return to the ballroom. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] He grabbed his brother, his body trembling, voice desperate, "Libra, we [i]have to go[/i]," he urged. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] The miserable look on his brother's face sobered him instantly, dumping his drink and gently pulling Lurien out of the noise, the crowd, "what happened?" [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] "[color=#874430]She[/color] sang to me," Lurien whispered, and Libra knew. His took his friend and guided him out from under the Hallow Hall, through the winding roads of the isle, and to the shore, where boats of all shapes and sizes waited for their captains to return. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] Libra found a small ship, and boarded. Holding his arm out to help Lurien into the boat, he waited. "We're stealing a ship?" [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] "Well, you said we needed to go. We're going." [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] "But this isn't ours--" [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] "-- No one remembers what they did before a night partying, Ri. They'll just think they did a poor job tying 'er down. Now come on, before [color=#874430]She[/color] changes her mind about you." [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] Lurien looked like he might have preferred whatever it was [color=874430]She[/color] wanted of him compared to stealing a boat. He looked back at the island, the hills, the town, the lights dancing like starlight. He remembered the missing tourists, the hushed whispers about the creature that stalks the lake. He shuddered. Shook his head, and let Libra pull him into the boat. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] Libra and Lucien, brothers in every sense but by blood, stole away a ship, and set sail under the starlight. Never to be heard from again. [center][color=#731D08]_______________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_______________________________[/color][/center]   [indent] [b][i][color=731D08]Some Notes:[/color][/i][/b][/indent] [columns][item=scarlet yuccaweave][nextcol]- I pulled a purple banana from the pile, so I bred Lurien with Pan, my clan leader. [size=1][size=1].[/size][/size] - Libra is trans!!
         Day One
An Unexpected Journey
                      
Purple Bandana

Libra and Lurien, brothers every sense but by blood, were a true pair of fools. The sort who did whatever they wished, not a care in the world. With the sun high in the sky, the pair ran off to play, not giving a second glance at their responsibilities.
After the sun fell under the horizon and the moon rose up, neither one would cease his merriment. They often came to the Hallow Hall, to party, sing, dance, make memories. Drinking the sweet wine in the humid hall, sounds buzzing from all around, the intoxicating scents drifting in and out, it was hard to even recall anything that happened under the hill during those summer nights.
But Lurien woke up. Too late. He found himself lying with the Queen herself, her gaze too distant, her smile much to friendly. The moonlight illuminating everything wrong with her beauty. Lurien fled, dread overcoming him, a sick feeling pooling in his stomach, feeling her presence loom over him as he dashed through the hallways to return to the ballroom.
He grabbed his brother, his body trembling, voice desperate, "Libra, we have to go," he urged.
The miserable look on his brother's face sobered him instantly, dumping his drink and gently pulling Lurien out of the noise, the crowd, "what happened?"
"She sang to me," Lurien whispered, and Libra knew. His took his friend and guided him out from under the Hallow Hall, through the winding roads of the isle, and to the shore, where boats of all shapes and sizes waited for their captains to return.
Libra found a small ship, and boarded. Holding his arm out to help Lurien into the boat, he waited. "We're stealing a ship?"
"Well, you said we needed to go. We're going."
"But this isn't ours--"
"-- No one remembers what they did before a night partying, Ri. They'll just think they did a poor job tying 'er down. Now come on, before She changes her mind about you."
Lurien looked like he might have preferred whatever it was She wanted of him compared to stealing a boat. He looked back at the island, the hills, the town, the lights dancing like starlight. He remembered the missing tourists, the hushed whispers about the creature that stalks the lake. He shuddered. Shook his head, and let Libra pull him into the boat.
Libra and Lucien, brothers in every sense but by blood, stole away a ship, and set sail under the starlight. Never to be heard from again.

Some Notes:
Scarlet Yuccaweave - I pulled a purple banana from the pile, so I bred Lurien with Pan, my clan leader.
- Libra is trans!!
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
[columns]        [nextcol][color=#731D08][size=6][size=5][font=mistral]Day Two[/font][/size][/size][/color] [size=4]An Unexpected Journey                       [nextcol] [nextcol][item=hainu collar][/columns][center][color=#731D08]_______________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_______________________________[/color][/center] [center]INSERT ART HERE[/center] [center][color=#731D08]_______________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_______________________________[/color][/center]   [indent] [b][i][color=731D08]Some Notes:[/color][/i][/b][/indent] [columns][item=scarlet yuccaweave][nextcol]- yesterday i was like 'oh man i wanna draw the boat they stole' and here we are [size=1][size=1].[/size][/size] - the boat is a long tail, popular in southeast asia, with a simple engine. the boys are [color=transparent]- [/color]using a model intended as a pleasure cruise. surely they will perish within the week.
         Day Two
An Unexpected Journey
                      
Hainu Collar

INSERT ART HERE

Some Notes:
Scarlet Yuccaweave - yesterday i was like 'oh man i wanna draw the boat they stole' and here we are
- the boat is a long tail, popular in southeast asia, with a simple engine. the boys are
- using a model intended as a pleasure cruise. surely they will perish within the week.
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
[columns]        [nextcol][color=#731D08][size=6][size=5][font=mistral]Day Three[/font][/size][/size][/color] [size=4]Coli Battles                       [nextcol] [nextcol][item=Goliath Beetle][/columns][center][color=#731D08]_______________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_______________________________[/color][/center] The boys, having realized the foods stocked in their stolen boat were more suited to be snacks, decided to gather for some food. They found a small atoll and went to shore, ready to scavenge the land. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] They found the land had been inhabited by some miths, and a few rodents and birds, and did their best to hunt for insects and meat without agitating them. Hunting did not suit them well, having been fed from silver spoons all their lives, safe and without worry, among the nobility of the Hallow Hall. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] Libra found a net among the items stored away on the ship, and found that it was most useful catching insects. Neither could figure out how to catch fish, even after discovering the fishing equipment on board. And they didn't find it very easy to catch birds. Lurien shortly gave up on the whole thing, frustrated, he fell back onto the grassy hill and tore up the turf. Only stopping when he realized they could just gather what plants they thought were edible. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] After their shoddy attempt at survival, they decided to comb the shore for valuables that might have washed up. They found what appeared to be a broken flower pot, and some coins hidden within. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] Trekking along the grassy slopes, Libra found what appeared to be a pack made from leaves, and discovered some treasure and edible vegetation. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] Ecstatic that they were richer, not just in food supplies, but in coin, they decided to camp on the island. Sharing the warmth of a bonfire fire on the beach, listening to the surf and watching the stars twinkle above them, they were content with their choices so far. [center][color=#731D08]_______________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_______________________________[/color][/center] [indent] [b][i][color=731D08]Coli Team:[/color][/i][/b][/indent]    Lvl 4 [emoji=mirror size=1] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=311126&tab=dragon&did=54037640][b]Libra[/b][/url] is in good health, [i]leveled to lvl 4[/i]    Lvl 4 [emoji=nocturne size=1] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=311126&did=53192790][b]Lurien[/b][/url] is in good health, [i]leveled to lvl 4[/i] [indent] [b][i][color=731D08]Coli Loot:[/color][/i][/b]                   [b][i][color=731D08]Current Funds:[/color][/i][/b][/indent][columns]leafy pack (x1), broken flower pot(x2)                                    [nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] [size=5][sup][b][color=#731D08]240[/color][/b][/sup][/size] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] [size=5][sup][b][color=#731D08]0[/color][/b][/sup][/size][/columns] [center][color=#731D08]_______________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_______________________________[/color][/center]   [indent] [b][i][color=731D08]Some Notes:[/color][/i][/b][/indent][columns][item=scarlet yuccaweave][nextcol]- i... kinda zoned out and did more than 30 battles aw shoot
         Day Three
Coli Battles
                      
Goliath Beetle

The boys, having realized the foods stocked in their stolen boat were more suited to be snacks, decided to gather for some food. They found a small atoll and went to shore, ready to scavenge the land.
They found the land had been inhabited by some miths, and a few rodents and birds, and did their best to hunt for insects and meat without agitating them. Hunting did not suit them well, having been fed from silver spoons all their lives, safe and without worry, among the nobility of the Hallow Hall.
Libra found a net among the items stored away on the ship, and found that it was most useful catching insects. Neither could figure out how to catch fish, even after discovering the fishing equipment on board. And they didn't find it very easy to catch birds. Lurien shortly gave up on the whole thing, frustrated, he fell back onto the grassy hill and tore up the turf. Only stopping when he realized they could just gather what plants they thought were edible.
After their shoddy attempt at survival, they decided to comb the shore for valuables that might have washed up. They found what appeared to be a broken flower pot, and some coins hidden within.
Trekking along the grassy slopes, Libra found what appeared to be a pack made from leaves, and discovered some treasure and edible vegetation.
Ecstatic that they were richer, not just in food supplies, but in coin, they decided to camp on the island. Sharing the warmth of a bonfire fire on the beach, listening to the surf and watching the stars twinkle above them, they were content with their choices so far.
Coli Team:
   Lvl 4 Libra is in good health, leveled to lvl 4
   Lvl 4 Lurien is in good health, leveled to lvl 4

Coli Loot:                   Current Funds:
leafy pack (x1), broken flower pot(x2)

                                   
icon_treasure.png 240
icon_gems.png 0

Some Notes:
Scarlet Yuccaweave - i... kinda zoned out and did more than 30 battles aw shoot
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
[columns]        [nextcol][color=#731D08][size=6][size=5][font=mistral]Day Four[/font][/size][/size][/color] [size=4]Character profiles                       [nextcol] [nextcol][item=Silver Horn][/columns][center][color=#731D08]_______________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_______________________________[/color][/center] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54037640][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/540377/54037640p.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [nextcol]   [b][i][color=731D08]Libra[/color][/i][/b] [b]|[/b] M [b]|[/b] Lightning [b]|[/b] Lvl 4 [b]|[/b] [size=2][b]LEADER[/b][/size] [size=1].[/size] An rather laid back, respectable lad, but give him the freedom to do as he pleases, and you will find him every ignoring responsibility he has. [size=2][b]  LIKES |[/b][/size] Siestas, good food, helping friends, adventure [size=1][size=1].[/size][/size] [size=2][b]DISLIKES |[/b][/size] Being told what to do, Her, terfs[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53192790][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/531928/53192790p.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [nextcol]   [b][i][color=731D08]Lurien[/color][/i][/b] | M [b]|[/b] Wind | Lvl 4 [size=1].[/size] He's much more responsible compared to Li. He has such high standards for himself, he crumbles the moment he doesn't meet them. [size=2][b]  LIKES |[/b][/size] Partying, being a bi disaster, praise, the ocean [size=1][size=1].[/size][/size] [size=2][b]DISLIKES |[/b][/size] Causing trouble for others, failing[/columns] [center][color=#731D08]_______________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_______________________________[/color][/center]   [indent] [b][i][color=731D08]Some Notes:[/color][/i][/b][/indent][columns][item=scarlet yuccaweave][nextcol]- i forgot to do this earlier aaaaa - maybe later i'll make them some nice bio codes but i like whatever it is lu's got in his bio - aw shoot i think libra became luffy
         Day Four
Character profiles
                      
Silver Horn

54037640p.png    Libra| M | Lightning | Lvl 4 |LEADER
An rather laid back, respectable lad, but give him the freedom to do as he pleases, and you will find him every ignoring responsibility he has.

  LIKES | Siestas, good food, helping friends, adventure
DISLIKES | Being told what to do, Her, terfs

53192790p.png    Lurien | M | Wind | Lvl 4
He's much more responsible compared to Li. He has such high standards for himself, he crumbles the moment he doesn't meet them.

  LIKES | Partying, being a bi disaster, praise, the ocean
DISLIKES | Causing trouble for others, failing

Some Notes:
Scarlet Yuccaweave - i forgot to do this earlier aaaaa
- maybe later i'll make them some nice bio codes but i like whatever it is lu's got in his bio
- aw shoot i think libra became luffy
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
@bogbees

I love how this is going so far! Could you add me to the pinglist?
@bogbees

I love how this is going so far! Could you add me to the pinglist?
oaONRiZ.png Void | XmHV7tO.png | PobckJN.png | bYt72YT.png
[columns]        [nextcol][color=#731D08][size=6][size=5][font=mistral]Day Five[/font][/size][/size][/color] [size=4]Waking to a New Day                       [nextcol] [nextcol][item=Blue quartz][/columns][center][color=#731D08]_______________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_______________________________[/color][/center] [columns]Lurien couldn't sleep. Not very well, at the very least. Despite how well their food gathering went, and how they had money to their name in the event they ever re-entered society, he still felt nervous. He watches the stars in the inky black sky twinkle and drift cross his vision. He could have blamed the waves, or the chittering of nocturnal creatures, but he knew the truth of the matter. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] He was terrified of the future. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] What were they going to do? Just float along the waves for the rest of their lives, living on a shitty boat? Would they move to a city far, far, away from the winds and the waves that he loved so much? He didn't think he could do that. Not in a million years, not even it were to save his life. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] Well, maybe to save Li's life he would. Leave it all behind. For him. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] But that wasn't the point. The point was that he ran away from his responsibility, his whole life, his friends and family. He ran away from Her. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] The likely hood of her sending her guards after him were slim, he had to admit, but still, he answered her song and they, he, well, he couldn't remember what they did. It surely wasn't anything good. His mind was so fogged by the drinks and food... but he ran away from Her in the end. He's never heard of anyone ever doing that. No one ever just left Queen Pan's side after she beckoned them. If they did, he shudders to think that all the rumors about the Lotus Lake being fed bodies to make the lotus blooms had some truth to them. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] He continues to dwell on it, considers his future, the paths he could take, returning to face her inevitable wrath, continuing to sail the sea, his mind is so full of thoughts he doesn't notice Libra wake. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] Libra has know Lucien since they were just hatchlings. Not that they were clutchmates or anything, but Li believes their bond is as good as any true blood brothers is. So he knows that Lurien hasn't slept well during the night, that he's been worrying himself silly over their recent actions. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] "Ri," Libra said through a yawn, "quit thinking." [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] Lurien startles, "I, I didn't--" [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] "Oh, don't worry about it. Our boat is still here, we have each other, food, and hey, we're richer!" Libra tries to reassure, weary that it won't immediately work. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] And it doesn't, all it does is confirm all his deepest fears. Libra doesn't know what they're doing. He has no plan. Every possible game plan Lurien has devised since they left The Isle is now impossible. He starts to freak out. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] Sensing the impending panic attack, Libra rushes to his friend's side and takes hold of his hands. He traces whirpools along his scales, gently whispering, "tell me what's on your mind, I'll help you think." [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] And so, through shaky breathes, as the darkness faded to blue, Lurien shares his worries, his woes, his wealth of knowledge on why they were going to fail. Libra sat with him, silent. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] "We do have a plan," Libra replied. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] "No, no, weren't you just listening, there is no plan Li, we have nothing." [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] "As long as we're together," Libra steadied his gaze back at Lurien, "we have something." [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] The sun rose over the horizon behind Libra, giving him a halo of light, and the sight was so astoundingly beautiful, it shook Lurien from his dismay. They were together. It wasn't just him. Libra was here with him. He was always with him. And so he let his tears fall, relieved that he wasn't alone. [/columns] [center][color=#731D08]_______________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_______________________________[/color][/center] [columns][sup] [b]PINGS[/b][/sup][size=7][size=8]|[/size][/size][nextcol] [center]@Violeteevee[/center][/columns] [center][color=#731D08]_______________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_______________________________[/color][/center]   [indent] [b][i][color=731D08]Some Notes:[/color][/i][/b][/indent][columns][item=scarlet yuccaweave][nextcol]- "blue quartz gives serenity and vitality. it has a relaxing effect, reducing nervousness, inaction and depression" - blue quartz is pale like sunrise skies, so, yeah.
         Day Five
Waking to a New Day
                      
Blue Quartz

Lurien couldn't sleep. Not very well, at the very least. Despite how well their food gathering went, and how they had money to their name in the event they ever re-entered society, he still felt nervous. He watches the stars in the inky black sky twinkle and drift cross his vision. He could have blamed the waves, or the chittering of nocturnal creatures, but he knew the truth of the matter.
He was terrified of the future.
What were they going to do? Just float along the waves for the rest of their lives, living on a ****** boat? Would they move to a city far, far, away from the winds and the waves that he loved so much? He didn't think he could do that. Not in a million years, not even it were to save his life.
Well, maybe to save Li's life he would. Leave it all behind. For him.
But that wasn't the point. The point was that he ran away from his responsibility, his whole life, his friends and family. He ran away from Her.
The likely hood of her sending her guards after him were slim, he had to admit, but still, he answered her song and they, he, well, he couldn't remember what they did. It surely wasn't anything good. His mind was so fogged by the drinks and food... but he ran away from Her in the end. He's never heard of anyone ever doing that. No one ever just left Queen Pan's side after she beckoned them. If they did, he shudders to think that all the rumors about the Lotus Lake being fed bodies to make the lotus blooms had some truth to them.
He continues to dwell on it, considers his future, the paths he could take, returning to face her inevitable wrath, continuing to sail the sea, his mind is so full of thoughts he doesn't notice Libra wake.
Libra has know Lucien since they were just hatchlings. Not that they were clutchmates or anything, but Li believes their bond is as good as any true blood brothers is. So he knows that Lurien hasn't slept well during the night, that he's been worrying himself silly over their recent actions.
"Ri," Libra said through a yawn, "quit thinking."
Lurien startles, "I, I didn't--"
"Oh, don't worry about it. Our boat is still here, we have each other, food, and hey, we're richer!" Libra tries to reassure, weary that it won't immediately work.
And it doesn't, all it does is confirm all his deepest fears. Libra doesn't know what they're doing. He has no plan. Every possible game plan Lurien has devised since they left The Isle is now impossible. He starts to freak out.
Sensing the impending panic attack, Libra rushes to his friend's side and takes hold of his hands. He traces whirpools along his scales, gently whispering, "tell me what's on your mind, I'll help you think."
And so, through shaky breathes, as the darkness faded to blue, Lurien shares his worries, his woes, his wealth of knowledge on why they were going to fail. Libra sat with him, silent.
"We do have a plan," Libra replied.
"No, no, weren't you just listening, there is no plan Li, we have nothing."
"As long as we're together," Libra steadied his gaze back at Lurien, "we have something."
The sun rose over the horizon behind Libra, giving him a halo of light, and the sight was so astoundingly beautiful, it shook Lurien from his dismay. They were together. It wasn't just him. Libra was here with him. He was always with him. And so he let his tears fall, relieved that he wasn't alone.

PINGS|

Some Notes:
Scarlet Yuccaweave - "blue quartz gives serenity and vitality. it has a relaxing effect, reducing nervousness, inaction and depression"
- blue quartz is pale like sunrise skies, so, yeah.
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
1 2