Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Ode to the Wind and Sea | Pinkerlocke
1 2
[columns]        [nextcol][color=#731D08][size=6][size=5][font=mistral]Day Six[/font][/size][/size][/color] [size=4]Coli Battles                       [nextcol] [nextcol][item=snapping turtle][/columns][center][color=#731D08]_______________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_______________________________[/color][/center] After their heart to heart earlier that morning, the boys decided to start the next leg of their journey, they loaded their gear back onto their boat and were back on the water by the time the sun had risen just above the horizon. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] Around midday, they found another island, this one with more dense forest and white sands. They decided to dig around for treasure, as they were lucky last time. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] When they entered the forest, they were swarmed. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] For hours, they fought shade touched inhabitants, ducking behind trees for cover, attacking when they had a chance. They lost count of how many foes had fallen, and their battlefield kept moving through the forest. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] It wasn't until well after dark when the they were given time to relax. They decided it was for the best to just cut their losses and return to the boat, "treasure just ain't worth this," Lurien said. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size] To which Libra grinned, pulling out several sacks made from leaves, rustling them gently to hear chinks of metal, "that's what you think." [center][color=#731D08]_______________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_______________________________[/color][/center] [indent] [b][i][color=731D08]Coli Team:[/color][/i][/b][/indent]    Lvl 7 [emoji=mirror size=1] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=311126&tab=dragon&did=54037640][b]Libra[/b][/url] is in good health, [i]leveled 3 lvls[/i]    Lvl 7 [emoji=nocturne size=1] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=311126&did=53192790][b]Lurien[/b][/url] is in good health, [i]leveled 3 lvls[/i] [indent] [b][i][color=731D08]Coli Loot:[/color][/i][/b]                   [b][i][color=731D08]Current Funds:[/color][/i][/b][/indent][columns]leafy pack (x8), might fragment                                    [nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] [size=5][sup][b][color=#731D08]1,040[/color][/b][/sup][/size] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] [size=5][sup][b][color=#731D08]0[/color][/b][/sup][/size][/columns] [center][color=#731D08]_______________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_______________________________[/color][/center] [columns] [color=#874430][sup][b]PING LIST[/b][/sup][size=7][size=8]|[/size][/size][nextcol] [center]@Violeteevee[/center][/columns] [center][color=#731D08]_______________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_______________________________[/color][/center]   [indent] [b][i][color=731D08]Some Notes:[/color][/i][/b][/indent][columns][item=scarlet yuccaweave][nextcol]- i'm having a terrible time keeping count so i'm dividing the exp bar by how many points i'm earning, and it kinda helps but i just kinda forget that that's what i'm doing
         Day Six
Coli Battles
                      
Snapping Turtle
_______________________________.___._.___._______________________________

After their heart to heart earlier that morning, the boys decided to start the next leg of their journey, they loaded their gear back onto their boat and were back on the water by the time the sun had risen just above the horizon.
Around midday, they found another island, this one with more dense forest and white sands. They decided to dig around for treasure, as they were lucky last time.
When they entered the forest, they were swarmed.
For hours, they fought shade touched inhabitants, ducking behind trees for cover, attacking when they had a chance. They lost count of how many foes had fallen, and their battlefield kept moving through the forest.
It wasn't until well after dark when the they were given time to relax. They decided it was for the best to just cut their losses and return to the boat, "treasure just ain't worth this," Lurien said.
To which Libra grinned, pulling out several sacks made from leaves, rustling them gently to hear chinks of metal, "that's what you think."
Coli Team:
   Lvl 7 Libra is in good health, leveled 3 lvls
   Lvl 7 Lurien is in good health, leveled 3 lvls

Coli Loot:                   Current Funds:
leafy pack (x8), might fragment

                                   
icon_treasure.png 1,040
icon_gems.png 0

PING LIST|

Some Notes:
Scarlet Yuccaweave - i'm having a terrible time keeping count so i'm dividing the exp bar by how many points i'm earning, and it kinda helps but i just kinda forget that that's what i'm doing
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
[columns]        [nextcol][color=#731D08][size=6][size=5][font=mistral]Day Seven[/font][/size][/size][/color] [size=4]Old Flames & New Lights                       [nextcol] [nextcol][item=bronze steampunk vest][/columns][center][color=#731D08]_______________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_______________________________[/color][/center] [center][size=2]TW: UNPLANNED PREGNANCY ? [/CENTER]  They spent a lot of time at sea, perfecting their navigating and testing their strength. Aimlessly, floating on the waves of the sea of a thousand currents. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  Eventually, they pull into a bustling sea port, and flip a coin to decide on what to do. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "Heads, we enjoy ourselves, tails, we get lost," Libra grinned at her best friend. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  Lu didn't seem to enthused about the prospect of adventuring in an unknown city, with their small boat free for whoever to take, but knowing how his brother wouldn't give up, he agreed, "sure, ok, fine, whatever you say. But I'm flipping the coin." [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  Libra snickered and gave him the coin. He flipped it up with a chink, the sun glinting off the metal as it flipped up into the air, and landed back in his claw. He peaked at it, keeping his claws up, hiding the coin from Libra's sight, and grimaced. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "Landed on heads, huh." [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "Yeah..." [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "Well, ok, how bought I go out and pick up some supplies and you stay here with the boat, since you're so worried about it." [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "Not 'it,' 'her.'" Lu corrected with a lifting of his chin, "She's the Wavesinger's Ode." [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "I can't believe I let you name this boat... ok, ok, you stay here with [i]the Wavesinger's Ode[/i], and I'll head into the city and pick up a few things! I'll be quick I promise! Back before sundown!" [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  Lurien's smile strains a bit, but he nods in agreement, "before sundown."  The sun is starting to rise and Lurien is long past very worried. He can see the dark blue sky getting lighter, but he doesn't want to notice it, it'll just make him worry more. He keeps his eyes trained on the dock where he saw him go, and figgets with his claws to calm himself. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  He hears shuffling on the wooden planks and his eyes dart to the corner and he meets with Libra's exhausted face. And he bolts. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "What happened? Are you okay?" He rushes out, voice filled with worry, as he takes his hold of his brother's arms to hold him still, and looks him over - "oh." [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  Nestled in Libra's arms are three eggs. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "I promise you this wasn't how I was gonna spend my night." He says, a little to bitterly for Lu's ears, and all Lu can think of is all the ways this could have happened to his brother. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "Are you--" [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "Oh, I, I consented. I really did! It was [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54776457]some dragon[/url] I met years ago, a tourist, and we, randomly met up as I was digging this dashing vest out of a dumpster... I'm okay with this. I'm sorry I worried you."[size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  Lurien kisses his brother's forehead, "I'm just glad you're here." [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "Ew gross, don't make this sappy. Anyway, we gotta boot it, that guy won't be very happy, I kinda told him I would marry him and now I'm like, nah, so we got to go. Right now." [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  Lu pauses, shell shocked. "Marriage?!" [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "Yeah, sometimes ya gotta lie to get a guy to stop crying, now come on!!" [center][color=#731D08]_______________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_______________________________[/color][/center] [indent] [b][i][color=731D08]Nesting:[/color][/i][/b][/indent] [indent][emoji=eternal youth size=1] [b]Egg One[/b] tails, dies [emoji=eternal youth size=1] [b]Egg Two[/b] heads, survives [emoji=eternal youth size=1] [b]Egg Three[/b] tails, dies[/indent] [center][color=#731D08]_______________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_______________________________[/color][/center] [columns] [color=#874430][sup][b]PING LIST[/b][/sup][size=7][size=8]|[/size][/size][nextcol] [center]@Violeteevee[/center][/columns] [center][color=#731D08]_______________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_______________________________[/color][/center]   [indent] [b][i][color=731D08]Some Notes:[/color][/i][/b][/indent][columns][item=scarlet yuccaweave][nextcol]- i had nine days straight of overnights, developed anemia, and now i think i'm good to carry this on a bit - i have no idea if this is any good.... i don't like apparel plots but eh - bred Libra with one of my current fodder - I also have no idea ab trigger warnings and if that even counts
         Day Seven
Old Flames & New Lights
                      
Bronze Steampunk Vest

TW: UNPLANNED PREGNANCY ?

 They spent a lot of time at sea, perfecting their navigating and testing their strength. Aimlessly, floating on the waves of the sea of a thousand currents.
 Eventually, they pull into a bustling sea port, and flip a coin to decide on what to do.
 "Heads, we enjoy ourselves, tails, we get lost," Libra grinned at her best friend.
 Lu didn't seem to enthused about the prospect of adventuring in an unknown city, with their small boat free for whoever to take, but knowing how his brother wouldn't give up, he agreed, "sure, ok, fine, whatever you say. But I'm flipping the coin."
 Libra snickered and gave him the coin. He flipped it up with a *****, the sun glinting off the metal as it flipped up into the air, and landed back in his claw. He peaked at it, keeping his claws up, hiding the coin from Libra's sight, and grimaced.
 "Landed on heads, huh."
 "Yeah..."
 "Well, ok, how bought I go out and pick up some supplies and you stay here with the boat, since you're so worried about it."
 "Not 'it,' 'her.'" Lu corrected with a lifting of his chin, "She's the Wavesinger's Ode."
 "I can't believe I let you name this boat... ok, ok, you stay here with the Wavesinger's Ode, and I'll head into the city and pick up a few things! I'll be quick I promise! Back before sundown!"
 Lurien's smile strains a bit, but he nods in agreement, "before sundown."

 The sun is starting to rise and Lurien is long past very worried. He can see the dark blue sky getting lighter, but he doesn't want to notice it, it'll just make him worry more. He keeps his eyes trained on the dock where he saw him go, and figgets with his claws to calm himself.
 He hears shuffling on the wooden planks and his eyes dart to the corner and he meets with Libra's exhausted face. And he bolts.
 "What happened? Are you okay?" He rushes out, voice filled with worry, as he takes his hold of his brother's arms to hold him still, and looks him over - "oh."
 Nestled in Libra's arms are three eggs.
 "I promise you this wasn't how I was gonna spend my night." He says, a little to bitterly for Lu's ears, and all Lu can think of is all the ways this could have happened to his brother.
 "Are you--"
 "Oh, I, I consented. I really did! It was some dragon I met years ago, a tourist, and we, randomly met up as I was digging this dashing vest out of a dumpster... I'm okay with this. I'm sorry I worried you.".
 Lurien kisses his brother's forehead, "I'm just glad you're here."
 "Ew gross, don't make this sappy. Anyway, we gotta boot it, that guy won't be very happy, I kinda told him I would marry him and now I'm like, nah, so we got to go. Right now."
 Lu pauses, shell shocked. "Marriage?!"
 "Yeah, sometimes ya gotta lie to get a guy to stop crying, now come on!!"

Nesting:
Egg One tails, dies
Egg Two heads, survives
Egg Three tails, dies

PING LIST|

Some Notes:
Scarlet Yuccaweave - i had nine days straight of overnights, developed anemia, and now i think i'm good to carry this on a bit
- i have no idea if this is any good.... i don't like apparel plots but eh
- bred Libra with one of my current fodder
- I also have no idea ab trigger warnings and if that even counts
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
[columns]        [nextcol][color=#731D08][size=6][size=5][font=mistral]Day Eight[/font][/size][/size][/color] [size=4]Gonna Need a Bigger Boat                       [nextcol] [nextcol][item=pebblehide stoat][/columns][center][color=#731D08]_______________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_______________________________[/color][/center]  They had only arrived to another small island to wait out for Libra's eggs hatching. Only one had manged to break free, which didn't seem to bother him much, "that's how life is," Libra had said, only for Lurien to shake his head. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  They named the young girl, and waited until she was able to walk and learn her name before they set off again. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  They quickly decided parenthood wasn't really for them. It was exhausting, they knew, but now that they were stuck on a small boat in the middle of the open water, they decided that yes, yes, this was a terrible idea. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  So they decided to take a break, spread their wings a bit, they pulled up to the sandy shore of a tiny island that maybe had two palm trees and some rocks. They took a short walk around, discovering that the pile of rocks were stacked oddly, dragon shaped even, and with what looked like faces painted with mud. Libra had thought it hilarious, while it had given Lurien the creeps. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  They traveled further inland, and discovered that the palm trees had been covering a rather large hole in the ground. "Oh lucky, we can use that as shelter if we don't want to go back in the boat!" Libra grinned as she bounced over to inspect it. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "Your dad is so weird..." Lu whispered to Agustina who just giggled. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  Suddenly Libra screamed out in alarm, "Hey, hey, calm down! I didn't know you were even in there!" [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "THIS IS MY HOLE! GO AWAY!" [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "Someone was living down there!" Lurien rushed over to Libra's side, hiding the hatchling on his back. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "Yes! This is my island, my home!" The nocturne screeched. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "Sorry, sorry! We didn't know! We'll leave you--" [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  And then something clicked in the dragon's brain. These were the first dragons she's spoken to in several months. She wasn't alone anymore. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "No, no, no!" she stopped them, "stay a while! I'll share my cave with you! It's fine!" [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  The two shared a look, clearly agreeing that this dragon was probably crazy, and they should leave immediately. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "Sorry to have bothered you, we really ought to have left by now, the sun is going to set soon--" [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  The nocturne looked up to the sky, "it's midday." [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "Right, right, soon, anyway, yes, we have to go," [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "Please don't go right yet, it's been so long since my banishment--" [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  Libra looked back at the nocturne and Lurien's eyes shot to him, hoping he could telepathically tell him not to get attached. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "You were banished?" [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "Oh yes, it was so long ago, they sent me here to die. Jokes on them though, I've been selectively breeding the local stoat population! And eating beetles!" [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "Have... you?" Lurien asked. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "Oh yes!" the nocturne said, ran off returned to her hole, the brothers fought over returning to the boat and getting the hell out of there, she returned holding three stoats by their scruffs, waving them in the air, "Look, see!" [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  The brothers looked at them, Agustina peaking over Lu's head to get a better look, at the limp stoats peering up at them. Libra's eyes sparkled. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "Can I have one?" "No Li." [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "Oh sure - if you stay!" [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  If Lurien hadn't grown up in high society, he would have dragged Libra off, cursing and swearing all the way. But he had. So he stood there, trying to impose his mood on to the other two dragons, [i]express that no, no, no, this wasn't going to happen.[/i] [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  But Libra had long since stopped caring about whatever Lurien's body language and mood was saying to him. So he gave it a moment's thought, "ok, how bout you come with us instead? They all think you're dead right? No problems there." [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  Lurien was ready to toss everything he knew about manners and start throwing punches, "Li," he said, a warning. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "I mean, it'd be handy to have another hand! Plus, you have all this food, and you're dying for some company," Libra gestures to the piled rocks with mud painted on them. [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  The nocturne took no time to grab Libra's claw and shake it, "thank you! I'm Rue! here's your stoat! I recommend sea salt, they're kinda bland." [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  "I'm not gonna eat 'em! His name is George and he's my pet!" [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  Rue stared at him, clearly disappointed in his choices, "well, alright then." [size=2][color=transparent].[/color][/size]  Lurien sighed, "we're going to need a bigger boat." Agustina giggled. [center][color=#731D08]_______________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_______________________________[/color][/center] [indent] [b][i][color=731D08]New Additions:[/color][/i][/b][/indent] [indent][emoji=mirror size=1] [b]Agustina,[/b] Libra's daughter, she/her [emoji=nocturne size=1] [b]Rue,[/b] New crew, she/her [emoji=bestiary size=1] [b]George,[/b] Libra's new pebblehide stoat[/indent] [center][color=#731D08]_______________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_______________________________[/color][/center] [columns] [color=#874430][sup][b]PING LIST[/b][/sup][size=7][size=8]|[/size][/size][nextcol] [center]@Violeteevee[/center][/columns] [center][color=#731D08]_______________________________[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]___[size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size]_______________________________[/color][/center]   [indent] [b][i][color=731D08]Some Notes:[/color][/i][/b][/indent][columns][item=scarlet yuccaweave][nextcol]- hopefully I'll get to buy a new dragon so I can make a team of three out of Agustina and Rue so it'd be so easy to level up ;__; - i'm so excited for this to be over so I can waste so much money on scatters for these ugly guys
         Day Eight
Gonna Need a Bigger Boat
                      
Pebblehide Stoat

 They had only arrived to another small island to wait out for Libra's eggs hatching. Only one had manged to break free, which didn't seem to bother him much, "that's how life is," Libra had said, only for Lurien to shake his head.
 They named the young girl, and waited until she was able to walk and learn her name before they set off again.
 They quickly decided parenthood wasn't really for them. It was exhausting, they knew, but now that they were stuck on a small boat in the middle of the open water, they decided that yes, yes, this was a terrible idea.
 So they decided to take a break, spread their wings a bit, they pulled up to the sandy shore of a tiny island that maybe had two palm trees and some rocks. They took a short walk around, discovering that the pile of rocks were stacked oddly, dragon shaped even, and with what looked like faces painted with mud. Libra had thought it hilarious, while it had given Lurien the creeps.
 They traveled further inland, and discovered that the palm trees had been covering a rather large hole in the ground. "Oh lucky, we can use that as shelter if we don't want to go back in the boat!" Libra grinned as she bounced over to inspect it.
 "Your dad is so weird..." Lu whispered to Agustina who just giggled.
 Suddenly Libra screamed out in alarm, "Hey, hey, calm down! I didn't know you were even in there!"
 "THIS IS MY HOLE! GO AWAY!"
 "Someone was living down there!" Lurien rushed over to Libra's side, hiding the hatchling on his back.
 "Yes! This is my island, my home!" The nocturne screeched.
 "Sorry, sorry! We didn't know! We'll leave you--"
 And then something clicked in the dragon's brain. These were the first dragons she's spoken to in several months. She wasn't alone anymore.
 "No, no, no!" she stopped them, "stay a while! I'll share my cave with you! It's fine!"
 The two shared a look, clearly agreeing that this dragon was probably crazy, and they should leave immediately.
 "Sorry to have bothered you, we really ought to have left by now, the sun is going to set soon--"
 The nocturne looked up to the sky, "it's midday."
 "Right, right, soon, anyway, yes, we have to go,"
 "Please don't go right yet, it's been so long since my banishment--"
 Libra looked back at the nocturne and Lurien's eyes shot to him, hoping he could telepathically tell him not to get attached.
 "You were banished?"
 "Oh yes, it was so long ago, they sent me here to die. Jokes on them though, I've been selectively breeding the local stoat population! And eating beetles!"
 "Have... you?" Lurien asked.
 "Oh yes!" the nocturne said, ran off returned to her hole, the brothers fought over returning to the boat and getting the hell out of there, she returned holding three stoats by their scruffs, waving them in the air, "Look, see!"
 The brothers looked at them, Agustina peaking over Lu's head to get a better look, at the limp stoats peering up at them. Libra's eyes sparkled.
 "Can I have one?" "No Li."
 "Oh sure - if you stay!"
 If Lurien hadn't grown up in high society, he would have dragged Libra off, cursing and swearing all the way. But he had. So he stood there, trying to impose his mood on to the other two dragons, express that no, no, no, this wasn't going to happen.
 But Libra had long since stopped caring about whatever Lurien's body language and mood was saying to him. So he gave it a moment's thought, "ok, how bout you come with us instead? They all think you're dead right? No problems there."
 Lurien was ready to toss everything he knew about manners and start throwing punches, "Li," he said, a warning.
 "I mean, it'd be handy to have another hand! Plus, you have all this food, and you're dying for some company," Libra gestures to the piled rocks with mud painted on them.
 The nocturne took no time to grab Libra's claw and shake it, "thank you! I'm Rue! here's your stoat! I recommend sea salt, they're kinda bland."
 "I'm not gonna eat 'em! His name is George and he's my pet!"
 Rue stared at him, clearly disappointed in his choices, "well, alright then."
 Lurien sighed, "we're going to need a bigger boat." Agustina giggled.

New Additions:
Agustina, Libra's daughter, she/her
Rue, New crew, she/her
George, Libra's new pebblehide stoat

PING LIST|

Some Notes:
Scarlet Yuccaweave - hopefully I'll get to buy a new dragon so I can make a team of three out of Agustina and Rue so it'd be so easy to level up ;__;
- i'm so excited for this to be over so I can waste so much money on scatters for these ugly guys
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
1 2