Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Make a Magical Girl with me!
So! I want to engage people in my Magical Girl project, and I decided, what better way to do that than to have everyone create a Magical Girl with me?
So, here's the jig: The next person will decide what color her Soul Gem will be. Person after that decides her wish, person 3 will decide her colors, and the list goes on. Basically, you all decide her traits, personality, her powers, everything! When we're done, I'll draw her!
I'll start with this:

She is a merchant Magical Girl (buys Grief Seeds instead of fighting).
So! I want to engage people in my Magical Girl project, and I decided, what better way to do that than to have everyone create a Magical Girl with me?
So, here's the jig: The next person will decide what color her Soul Gem will be. Person after that decides her wish, person 3 will decide her colors, and the list goes on. Basically, you all decide her traits, personality, her powers, everything! When we're done, I'll draw her!
I'll start with this:

She is a merchant Magical Girl (buys Grief Seeds instead of fighting).
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@Crystalpeacock her soul gem can be a beautiful seafoam green :)
@Crystalpeacock her soul gem can be a beautiful seafoam green :)
9z_Rk_Hg_Z.png
i guess I'll continue this lmao
Her colors are mint green, lilac purple and cornflower blue!
i guess I'll continue this lmao
Her colors are mint green, lilac purple and cornflower blue!
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@crystalpeacock
She has long flowing hair(too much hair) that seems to have a mind of its own
@crystalpeacock
She has long flowing hair(too much hair) that seems to have a mind of its own
9z_Rk_Hg_Z.png
guess its just me and pika lmao

Her wish was for her friends to come back to her!
guess its just me and pika lmao

Her wish was for her friends to come back to her!
She's got mermaid sort of powers. Turns her legs into a mermaid tail which she uses to slap people silly and she can breathe underwater and convince small fish to do things for her.
She's got mermaid sort of powers. Turns her legs into a mermaid tail which she uses to slap people silly and she can breathe underwater and convince small fish to do things for her.
She has the ability to speak and befriend all animals, great and small
She has the ability to speak and befriend all animals, great and small
9z_Rk_Hg_Z.png
She's an extrovert
She's an extrovert
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
For her personal magic, she can summon dangerous sea creatures and summon tentacles!
For her personal magic, she can summon dangerous sea creatures and summon tentacles!