Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47
Same~! The fantasy league thing sounds fun! Also everything else sounds cool to me~ can’t wait to start reading the episodes!
Same~! The fantasy league thing sounds fun! Also everything else sounds cool to me~ can’t wait to start reading the episodes!
adoptbanner_zpsn6uqwbce.png
the fantasy league thing sounds super cool!
though with my luck i doubt i'll win
the fantasy league thing sounds super cool!
though with my luck i doubt i'll win
ZhydIqY.png
Count me in too!!
Count me in too!!

Isi32aq.png
@CleverDual i just found this, this is brilliant, please add me to the pinglist?
@CleverDual i just found this, this is brilliant, please add me to the pinglist?

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret
The fantasy league for the first episode is up! You have until Wed at 16:30 to finish it!

Check it out here!
@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret
The fantasy league for the first episode is up! You have until Wed at 16:30 to finish it!

Check it out here!
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a523/f/2018/260/e/d/1_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y9n.png[/img] [font=Brush Script MT][size=6]The Arrivals - Part 1[/size][/font] [font=Brush Script MT][size=5]time for Juniper to meet her bachelors[/size][/font][/center] Juniper took a breath and smoothed down her dress, trying to calm her nerves. Everything started now. In the next few hours, she would meet eighteen males. And one of them would be her future mate. Now she just had to survive this long enough to figure out which one it would be... [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41968753&skin=0&apparel=15744,15712,15695,15703,2504&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] A sleek limo pulled up in front of the elegant spiral, and a rather lanky skydancer stepped out. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41953128&skin=0&apparel=478&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] He smiled softly at Juniper for a moment before taking another step in her direction. "Wow..." A small grin began to tug at Juniper's lips as the skydancer gazed at her. "Jeez, sorry, there must be something wrong with my eyes." "Oh, really?" Juni frowned slightly. What was he getting at? "Yeah..." An impish smile lit up his face. "I can't take them off you." The two dragons laughed melodiously into the night. "Anyway, um, I'm Garreth." He gently took her claw and bent to kiss it, causing a soft blush to creep up Juni's cheeks. "I hope we'll be getting to know each other in the next few weeks." "Me too." They shared a few more words before Garreth was ushered inside the mansion behind Juniper. Laughing, the spiral watched him go. "He's cute. A little awkward, but adorable." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] The next dragon to arrive opened the limo door and fluttered out before it could even stop. He swiftly approached Juniper, clutching a rather large book in his claws. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41934068&skin=0&apparel=6278,3289,909&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] "Hi. You're Blitz. I mean, I'm Juniper. I mean..." He stopped, chewing on his bottom lip. "I'm sorry. I did not mean for this to..." Juniper gently smiled at the fae before her. "It's alright. This is kinda a big deal." She leaned in closer. "You know, I'm terrified." "Really?" He looked skeptical. "Oh yeah. Eighteen guys all fighting over me? For a lot of girls that sounds like a dream. That just stresses me out. It's good to know that at least one dragon has real feelings." Blitz nodded and grinned. "Good. Thanks. You're amazing. And beautiful. I should just shut up now, huh?" They laughed, and Blitz was shepherded away to join Garreth in the mansion. Juni had a smile on her lips as he flitted away. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9dfc/f/2018/260/9/2/divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png[/img] Juniper hadn't even had a chance to turn back when the third limo pulled up. A tall wildclaw with vibrant colours stepped out to greet her. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41944832&skin=0&apparel=2333,690,1549&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] "Hi Juniper. I'm Wills. I have to say, it is an honor to be meeting you." His voice was low, and Juniper swore it sent shivers up and down her spine. "I've been looking forward to this moment for years." "This moment?" "Yes." He tilted his head to look at her. "The first time I ever set eyes on my future mate. And you're even more stunning than I had imagined." A kind smile lit up his eyes. Juni could feel her face heat up at the flattery. "Oh. Thanks. I... I don't know what to say..." He bent close and kissed her on the cheek. "Then I'll see you inside." As he sauntered into the mansion, Juniper drew a deep breath. Three down. Only...fifteen left to go. ----- @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade @Biuret YOU GUYS IT'S STARTING!!!! I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS!!!!
1_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y9n.png
The Arrivals - Part 1

time for Juniper to meet her bachelors

Juniper took a breath and smoothed down her dress, trying to calm her nerves. Everything started now. In the next few hours, she would meet eighteen males. And one of them would be her future mate. Now she just had to survive this long enough to figure out which one it would be...
dragon?did=41968753&skin=0&apparel=15744,15712,15695,15703,2504&xt=dressing.png

A sleek limo pulled up in front of the elegant spiral, and a rather lanky skydancer stepped out.
dragon?did=41953128&skin=0&apparel=478&xt=dressing.png

He smiled softly at Juniper for a moment before taking another step in her direction. "Wow..."

A small grin began to tug at Juniper's lips as the skydancer gazed at her.

"Jeez, sorry, there must be something wrong with my eyes."

"Oh, really?" Juni frowned slightly. What was he getting at?

"Yeah..." An impish smile lit up his face. "I can't take them off you."

The two dragons laughed melodiously into the night.

"Anyway, um, I'm Garreth." He gently took her claw and bent to kiss it, causing a soft blush to creep up Juni's cheeks. "I hope we'll be getting to know each other in the next few weeks."

"Me too."

They shared a few more words before Garreth was ushered inside the mansion behind Juniper.

Laughing, the spiral watched him go. "He's cute. A little awkward, but adorable."

divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png

The next dragon to arrive opened the limo door and fluttered out before it could even stop. He swiftly approached Juniper, clutching a rather large book in his claws.
dragon?did=41934068&skin=0&apparel=6278,3289,909&xt=dressing.png

"Hi. You're Blitz. I mean, I'm Juniper. I mean..." He stopped, chewing on his bottom lip. "I'm sorry. I did not mean for this to..."

Juniper gently smiled at the fae before her. "It's alright. This is kinda a big deal." She leaned in closer. "You know, I'm terrified."

"Really?" He looked skeptical.

"Oh yeah. Eighteen guys all fighting over me? For a lot of girls that sounds like a dream. That just stresses me out. It's good to know that at least one dragon has real feelings."

Blitz nodded and grinned. "Good. Thanks. You're amazing. And beautiful. I should just shut up now, huh?"

They laughed, and Blitz was shepherded away to join Garreth in the mansion.

Juni had a smile on her lips as he flitted away.

divider_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y0n.png

Juniper hadn't even had a chance to turn back when the third limo pulled up. A tall wildclaw with vibrant colours stepped out to greet her.
dragon?did=41944832&skin=0&apparel=2333,690,1549&xt=dressing.png

"Hi Juniper. I'm Wills. I have to say, it is an honor to be meeting you." His voice was low, and Juniper swore it sent shivers up and down her spine. "I've been looking forward to this moment for years."

"This moment?"

"Yes." He tilted his head to look at her. "The first time I ever set eyes on my future mate. And you're even more stunning than I had imagined." A kind smile lit up his eyes.

Juni could feel her face heat up at the flattery. "Oh. Thanks. I... I don't know what to say..."

He bent close and kissed her on the cheek. "Then I'll see you inside."

As he sauntered into the mansion, Juniper drew a deep breath. Three down. Only...fifteen left to go.

YOU GUYS IT'S STARTING!!!! I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS!!!!
Omg loving. This
Omg loving. This
TvGyETb.gif
sqwee i'm loving this
sqwee i'm loving this
ZhydIqY.png
@AquaSoars yay! So glad to hear you like it!!

@WhiteAqua I am SO HAPPY you like it! :D :D :D
@AquaSoars yay! So glad to hear you like it!!

@WhiteAqua I am SO HAPPY you like it! :D :D :D
yesyesyesyes
This is GREAT
yesyesyesyes
This is GREAT
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47