Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/efa0/f/2018/260/6/5/16_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y53.png[/img] [font=Brush Script MT][size=6]Meet the Bachelors - Part 6 Xav[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41942504] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419426/41942504_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]What is your job?[/b] I run a circus. [b]Have you ever had a serious relationship before coming on the show?[/b] Once. She cheated on me with one of my performers, and we broke up soon after. [b]What do you care about the most in the world?[/b] Entertainment and magic. [b]What are you obsessed with?[/b] Making sure each guest who comes through the circus has a magical night. [b]Biggest fear?[/b] I can not stand clowns...hence we don't have any at the circus. [b]What is the best thing that ever happened to you?[/b] The first day the circus was completely sold out. It was insane. [b]The worst?[/b] Loosing my mate. [b]What is the one word you would use to describe yourself?[/b] Insane. [b]One word strangers would use to describe you?[/b] Magical. [b]One word your friends would use to describe you?[/b] Legendary. [font=Brush Script MT][size=6]Zayn[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41946389] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419464/41946389_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]What is your job?[/b] I'm a traveler. I have spent the majority of my life exploring all the world has to offer. [b]Have you ever had a serious relationship before coming on the show?[/b] Never. [b]What do you care about the most in the world?[/b] Adventure. [b]What are you obsessed with?[/b] Thrills. [b]Biggest fear?[/b] That I will die before I can see everything. [b]What is the best thing that ever happened to you?[/b] Getting the opportunity to travel. [b]The worst?[/b] I was robbed once, that wasn't so fun. [b]What is the one word you would use to describe yourself?[/b] Adventurous. [b]One word strangers would use to describe you?[/b] Crazy. [b]One word your friends would use to describe you?[/b] Optimistic. [font=Brush Script MT][size=6]Zillo[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41953556] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419536/41953556_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]What is your job?[/b] Undertaker. [b]Have you ever had a serious relationship before coming on the show?[/b] No. [b]What do you care about the most in the world?[/b] My familiar. [b]What are you obsessed with?[/b] Death. [b]Biggest fear?[/b] That I will die a boring death. [b]What is the best thing that ever happened to you?[/b] Finding my familiar. [b]The worst?[/b] My parent's dying in a boring fashion - how rude can they be? [b]What is the one word you would use to describe yourself?[/b] Dark. [b]One word strangers would use to describe you?[/b] Creepy. [b]One word your friends would use to describe you?[/b] Morbid. [/center] ----- Aaaaaaand you now know all of the bachelors!!!!! Time to fill out your first form! Click [url=https://goo.gl/forms/cmZW2jJx80Gbtfn63]HERE[/url] to vote on your first impressions for the bachelors! I love each and every vote - so PLEASE PLEASE VOTE! @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade
16_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y53.png
Meet the Bachelors - Part 6

Xav

41942504_350.png

What is your job?
I run a circus.

Have you ever had a serious relationship before coming on the show?
Once. She cheated on me with one of my performers, and we broke up soon after.

What do you care about the most in the world?
Entertainment and magic.

What are you obsessed with?
Making sure each guest who comes through the circus has a magical night.

Biggest fear?
I can not stand clowns...hence we don't have any at the circus.

What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
The first day the circus was completely sold out. It was insane.

The worst?
Loosing my mate.

What is the one word you would use to describe yourself?
Insane.

One word strangers would use to describe you?
Magical.

One word your friends would use to describe you?
Legendary.

Zayn

41946389_350.png

What is your job?
I'm a traveler. I have spent the majority of my life exploring all the world has to offer.

Never.

Adventure.

Thrills.

Biggest fear?
That I will die before I can see everything.

Getting the opportunity to travel.

The worst?
I was robbed once, that wasn't so fun.

Adventurous.

Crazy.

Optimistic.

Zillo

41953556_350.png

What is your job?
Undertaker.

No.

My familiar.

Death.

Biggest fear?
That I will die a boring death.

Finding my familiar.

The worst?
My parent's dying in a boring fashion - how rude can they be?

Dark.

Creepy.

Morbid.

Aaaaaaand you now know all of the bachelors!!!!! Time to fill out your first form!

Click HERE to vote on your first impressions for the bachelors! I love each and every vote - so PLEASE PLEASE VOTE!

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade
All the bachelors are here~! And now I can comfortably say I absolutely adore Garreth myself/// I also really like several other of the bachelors??
Its still a little hard to pick out how I think fits Juniper best but Im super excited to see what happens *^*
All the bachelors are here~! And now I can comfortably say I absolutely adore Garreth myself/// I also really like several other of the bachelors??
Its still a little hard to pick out how I think fits Juniper best but Im super excited to see what happens *^*
adoptbanner_zpsn6uqwbce.png
*gives thumbs up with a straight face but can't hide my smile* Noice!
*gives thumbs up with a straight face but can't hide my smile* Noice!
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@CleverDual

Oh my goodness!!! These last three are amazing too! (Though slow down there Zillow, you seem a bit intense!) Loving the circus theme for Xav! Now to go off and vote!!!
@CleverDual

Oh my goodness!!! These last three are amazing too! (Though slow down there Zillow, you seem a bit intense!) Loving the circus theme for Xav! Now to go off and vote!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm @AquaSoars @lilastar @JujYFru1T @Flay624 @tarunarei @FinalValkyrie21 @Palech @RiaFire11 @LostMasquerade

Alrightie, I just wanted to pop on here and explain a few things about how this will work before we get started for real.

Each episode is going to be divided into multiple parts - both to avoid ridiculously long forum posts and to make it easier to keep up. I'm hoping to be able to update rather frequently using this method.

At the end of each episode there will be a vote. (and every once in a while they'll be before the end of an episode as well...depends on what's going on)

I was wondering if you guys would like to be a part of a fantasy league? I'll run one if more than 8 of you are interested! (Basically you would fill out a google form before each episode predicting what you think will happen during the episode. It will be multiple choice, and each correct answer gains you points. The winner will get a great prize!) Comment or message me if you would be interested! :D

So here is how this works - I know there are a lot of Bachelors, but it will basically get narrowed down (quite quickly at first) until we reach the final 6. Those will be the bachelors we spend more time with.

One of those bachelors will (ovbiously) win Juni's heart.

One will become the next Bachelor (for season 2!!)

Aaaaaaand one will become a permanent member of my clan (if I find any of them with lore that will actually fit...)

So yeah! If you have any questions about how this all works, please ask me (either in comments or a message). I really want everyone to understand how this is gonna work!

Thanks so much, and I can't wait to get started!!!!!

Alrightie, I just wanted to pop on here and explain a few things about how this will work before we get started for real.

Each episode is going to be divided into multiple parts - both to avoid ridiculously long forum posts and to make it easier to keep up. I'm hoping to be able to update rather frequently using this method.

At the end of each episode there will be a vote. (and every once in a while they'll be before the end of an episode as well...depends on what's going on)

I was wondering if you guys would like to be a part of a fantasy league? I'll run one if more than 8 of you are interested! (Basically you would fill out a google form before each episode predicting what you think will happen during the episode. It will be multiple choice, and each correct answer gains you points. The winner will get a great prize!) Comment or message me if you would be interested! :D

So here is how this works - I know there are a lot of Bachelors, but it will basically get narrowed down (quite quickly at first) until we reach the final 6. Those will be the bachelors we spend more time with.

One of those bachelors will (ovbiously) win Juni's heart.

One will become the next Bachelor (for season 2!!)

Aaaaaaand one will become a permanent member of my clan (if I find any of them with lore that will actually fit...)

So yeah! If you have any questions about how this all works, please ask me (either in comments or a message). I really want everyone to understand how this is gonna work!

Thanks so much, and I can't wait to get started!!!!!
@CleverDual ack i love the fantasy league idea
@CleverDual ack i love the fantasy league idea
TvGyETb.gif
@CleverDual
The fantasy league idea seems interesting! Count me in!
@CleverDual
The fantasy league idea seems interesting! Count me in!
nerin. they/them & any neos. 18. semi-active.

yMIyxYl.png
y1mHqZB.pngPNWhymB.pngwNNBw9G.png
lrqDePv.pngiXkKw8h.pngXaC2ynu.png0sfI9HP.pngQJAOLGp.pngm78opSZ.pngqKZAaLK.pngBYPpgRe.png2eU40bl.pngNP3Qck5.pngA1eu65w.png
WjhFnY8.png
@CleverDual
Ooo, a fantasy league sounds cool! Sign me up!
@CleverDual
Ooo, a fantasy league sounds cool! Sign me up!
@CleverDual
I'm totally down for a fantasy league yep thing! It seems super interesting!
@CleverDual
I'm totally down for a fantasy league yep thing! It seems super interesting!
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@CleverDual
Fantasy league sounds fun so I'm in!
@CleverDual
Fantasy league sounds fun so I'm in!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47