Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette - Season 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@CleverDual
Could you add me to he pinglist? This looks really interesting ^^
@CleverDual
Could you add me to he pinglist? This looks really interesting ^^
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@misc20 @EmeraldJubilee

Adding you both!! Thanks so much for showing interest in the story! :D
@misc20 @EmeraldJubilee

Adding you both!! Thanks so much for showing interest in the story! :D
add me to the pinglist please
add me to the pinglist please
ZhydIqY.png
@CleverDual
add me to the pinglist please! this looks interesting nvn
@CleverDual
add me to the pinglist please! this looks interesting nvn
@WhiteAqua @dillysAlt

Adding you both! :D
@WhiteAqua @dillysAlt

Adding you both! :D
@CleverDual
This looks awesome already! Could i be added to the pinglist?
@CleverDual
This looks awesome already! Could i be added to the pinglist?
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/efa0/f/2018/260/6/5/16_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y53.png[/img] [font=Brush Script MT][size=6]Meet the Bachelors - Part 1 Bander[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41953580] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419536/41953580_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]What is your job?[/b] Blacksmith. [b]Have you ever had a serious relationship before coming on the show?[/b] Never - this is the first time I've ever thought of perusing a serious relationship. [b]What do you care about the most in the world?[/b] My familiar, Braze. [b]What are you obsessed with?[/b] Creating stunning pieces of weaponry, especially when I am able to embed jewels in the hilts. [b]Biggest fear?[/b] Loosing the use of my claws and eye of design. [b]What is the best thing that ever happened to you?[/b] When my parents gave me my forge. [b]The worst?[/b] When the forge burned down... [b]What is the one word you would use to describe yourself?[/b] Dedicated. [b]One word strangers would use to describe you?[/b] Skilled. [b]One word your friends would use to describe you?[/b] Nutcase. [font=Brush Script MT][size=6]Bhodie[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41946542] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419466/41946542_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]What is your job?[/b] I work as a tailor and apparel designer. [b]Have you ever had a serious relationship before coming on the show?[/b] No. Never had time. [b]What do you care about the most in the world?[/b] My designs. [b]What are you obsessed with?[/b] Creating the most outrageous and fashion-forward designs possible. I am all about breaking the rules. [b]Biggest fear?[/b] Spending my whole life alone. [b]What is the best thing that ever happened to you?[/b] Having my designs picked up by a clothes line. [b]The worst?[/b] My little sister dying... [b]What is the one word you would use to describe yourself?[/b] Fantastic. [b]One word strangers would use to describe you?[/b] Inspiring. [b]One word your friends would use to describe you?[/b] Dramatic. [font=Brush Script MT][size=6]Blitz[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41934068] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419341/41934068_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]What is your job?[/b] Bookbinder. [b]Have you ever had a serious relationship before coming on the show?[/b] Yes, I almost had a mate when I was young... I caught her cheating on me and ended it. [b]What do you care about the most in the world?[/b] Passion. [b]What are you obsessed with?[/b] Finding the dragon I am meant to spend the rest of my life with. [b]Biggest fear?[/b] That I won't ever be significant - just a bookbinder. [b]What is the best thing that ever happened to you?[/b] When I was seven, my parents took me on a trip to Light. It was super fun! [b]The worst?[/b] My fiancee cheating on me... [b]What is the one word you would use to describe yourself?[/b] Driven. [b]One word strangers would use to describe you?[/b] Boring... [b]One word your friends would use to describe you?[/b] Self-deprecating. [/center] ----- Hey all! So here we go! Part 1 of Meet the Bachelors. There will be 6 parts to introduce you to them. I know I always get super overwhelmed with massive posts, so I didn't think putting all 18 in one go would be a good idea. Love to know what you think! :D @Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm
16_by_cas_a_fras-dcn3y53.png
Meet the Bachelors - Part 1

Bander

41953580_350.png

What is your job?
Blacksmith.

Have you ever had a serious relationship before coming on the show?
Never - this is the first time I've ever thought of perusing a serious relationship.

What do you care about the most in the world?
My familiar, Braze.

What are you obsessed with?
Creating stunning pieces of weaponry, especially when I am able to embed jewels in the hilts.

Biggest fear?
Loosing the use of my claws and eye of design.

What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
When my parents gave me my forge.

The worst?
When the forge burned down...

What is the one word you would use to describe yourself?
Dedicated.

One word strangers would use to describe you?
Skilled.

One word your friends would use to describe you?
Nutcase.

Bhodie

41946542_350.png

What is your job?
I work as a tailor and apparel designer.

No. Never had time.

My designs.

Creating the most outrageous and fashion-forward designs possible. I am all about breaking the rules.

Biggest fear?
Spending my whole life alone.

Having my designs picked up by a clothes line.

The worst?
My little sister dying...

Fantastic.

Inspiring.

Dramatic.

Blitz

41934068_350.png

What is your job?
Bookbinder.

Yes, I almost had a mate when I was young... I caught her cheating on me and ended it.

Passion.

Finding the dragon I am meant to spend the rest of my life with.

Biggest fear?
That I won't ever be significant - just a bookbinder.

When I was seven, my parents took me on a trip to Light. It was super fun!

The worst?
My fiancee cheating on me...

Driven.

Boring...

Self-deprecating.

Hey all! So here we go! Part 1 of Meet the Bachelors. There will be 6 parts to introduce you to them. I know I always get super overwhelmed with massive posts, so I didn't think putting all 18 in one go would be a good idea. Love to know what you think! :D

@Petall @misc20 @EmeraldJubilee @WhiteAqua @dillysAlt @Aetherstorm
@CleverDual could i be on the pinglist
@CleverDual could i be on the pinglist
TvGyETb.gif
@CleverDual

Oh my goodness, this is so exciting!!! I can't wait to see where this goes!!! :D Bhodie is so pretty by the way!!! I love him!!! I love them all so far actually. can't wait to be introduced to the others! Then I can choose who I'm going to root for...
@CleverDual

Oh my goodness, this is so exciting!!! I can't wait to see where this goes!!! :D Bhodie is so pretty by the way!!! I love him!!! I love them all so far actually. can't wait to be introduced to the others! Then I can choose who I'm going to root for...
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@CleverDual
Ah, it's finally starting, I'm so excited!! I'm already rooting for Bhodie or Blitz xD
@CleverDual
Ah, it's finally starting, I'm so excited!! I'm already rooting for Bhodie or Blitz xD
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47