Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | War for Sornieth (lore)
1 2
My own personal lore is quite expansive, and if I find a random scry I like, chances are I add lore to it and expand upon it to make them part of my stories. This thread will be my own personal dumping grounds to show off my lore. There is part of my own clan's lore in my Profile, and certain dragons of mine have lore of their own, which I will list below.

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE! If you want to join the RPs below, that's fine with me, this will simply provide lore for those threads.

This lore will also apply to my RPs War for Sornieth and Malware Rising.
Overall Lore:
For as long as any dragon can remember, Sornieth has been peaceful, for the
most part; with occasional skirmishes between clans, but no full-scale wars. This changed one day when the Arcane Plague swept through the Scarred Wasteland shortly after a young red Plague Ridgeback named Nightshade became a warrior in his clan. Nightshade was one of the worst recorded cases, and both his appearance and mind were irreparably altered. Nightshade lost his mind and began to scheme how to conquer Sornieth for himself. He gained many supporters in his clan, and quickly gained power, soon becoming leader. Nightshade offered his former friend Barrett, a Fire Guardian, the chance to become his deputy and rule alongside him, but Barrett-sensing, and frightened, by the change in his friend-refused. Angered by Barrett's refusal, Nightshade tried to imprison Barrett, but the Guardian escaped, though not before one of Nightshade's supporters slashed him over the eye, leaving him with the scar he now has today. A few days later, on his way out of the Scarred Wasteland, Barrett nearly crashed into a wandering Shadow Skydancer named Kiefer, and the two had an argument until they learned they were both fleeing Nightshade, who had made quick work of making his intentions known. They decided to set up their own clan to rival Nightshade's, and headed for Fire territory, finding dragons along the way to recruit. They soon got the help of a Fire Guardian from the venerable clan known as Volcano Clan by the Great Furnace in the Ashfall Waste, and, after some thought, joined them. Meanwhile, as Nightshade conquered clan after clan, his army expanded, and he named it "Toxin Flight", since he had the Genes Poison and Toxin. Barrett became the leader of his newly formed "Storm Clan", named such because he wanted to storm across Sornieth to stop Nightshade's cruel advance, and made Kiefer his deputy.
Recently, there has been a surge in the "monsters" known as Malware
dragons, with one engineer actually joining Nightshade: a mad Coatl named Claude. As revealed by the leader of the Shifting Expanse's Canyon Clan, Thorn, and Claude himself, he used to be part of Canyon Clan and was one of its hardest workers. Claude was originally an Iridescent/Shimmer/Basic Black/Black/Red Lightning dragons until he was unluckily struck by lightning. He was so badly injured that he fell ill, and his appearance changed. He became deathly white, his wings became red, and he gained a strange red Circuit pattern, much like the Malware dragons everyone feared. Claude's clan voted to banish him, and he left the territory, being found in the Tangled Wood by an engineer, who taught him his craft. Soon, Claude was making his own Malwares, and he enjoyed the new power he held over those he experimented on. However, they were found out by a nearby Shadow clan, and they made a break for it. They split up in an effort to lose their pursuers, and while Claude got away despite his pale coloring, his teacher was caught and killed. Claude moved to the Scarred Wasteland to continue his inhumane experiments, and soon found Canyon Clan had moved there out of fear, and took the opportunity to begin tormenting his old clan. Using the Malwares he had already made, Claude managed to capture almost the entire clan, with Thorn-the new leader-his deputy Brock and a few other warriors escaping. The warriors regrouped then attacked Claude, saving some of their clanmates, while being forced to kill the ones that had already been transformed, including Brock's mate and daughter. The mighty Earth Ridgeback Brock was driven mad by fury and grief for his family, so he tried to go after Claude himself, but the crafty Coatl escaped, letting his Malwares die so he could flee to make more. When Nightshade came into power and learned of the strange Malware subspecies, he sought Claude out and requested his help in exchange for being given Storm Clan and their allies Blazing Clan to experiment on once the Ridgeback rogue conquered Sornieth, to which Claude eagerly agreed.
Lately, in a major battle, Nightshade was buried
underground by Storm Clan's forces, and his grip on the land was loosened as the clans he conquered were freed from his sadistic rule. However, his supporters, now led by the Lightning Guardian Gideon with the Fire Wildclaw Talon as his second-in-command, continued to cause trouble. Among the eggs they stole were a Fire egg from Annex Clan in the Fire territory, a Water egg from Reef Clan in the Water territory, a Nature egg from Vine Clan in the Nature territory, a Plague egg from Wyrm Clan in the Plague territory, and a Light egg from Bay Clan in the Light territory. These eggs were rescued and raised by Storm Clan, becoming close friends known as the Storming Five. The Five set out to find where they came from, and found themselves entangled in a plot to release Nightshade from his underground prison, and in the old tale of a cruel and sadistic Wildclaw emperor who once ruled Sornieth with an iron claw. They found the remnants of two different Nocturne-like dragons; one known as Wasps, who can camoflauge, and the other known as Ghosts, the stalkers of the night. The Five befriended the Wasps, and helped them escape, but their leader, Abyss, sought to bring his kind to the power they once had under the Emperor, but Storm-the friend of the Five-wanted to live in peace. The clan split into two clans: Abyss' Toxin Clan and Storm's Wasp Clan. Also released from the Wasps' underground prison we're the Ghosts, the Wasps' hated enemies. The Five were heading back to their home after helping Wasp Clan settle into the Viridian Labyrinth when they were forced to stop a conflict between the clan and the Ghosts attacking them. Strangely, the Ghosts called Zuro, the Light dragon, "the Lightbringer", citing their own ancient lore of a dragon that would free them from their earthen prison, fight a Plagueborn monster, and bring peace to the land. Though confused by this, Zuro led the Ghosts and the Wasps alongside the Sornieth United Army to fight Nightshade one more time for their land and their freedom. As thanks for their help, the Gods granted both the Ghosts and the Wasps permission to breed in their territories if they wished, to diversify their elements and grow in numbers once more.
Now, with Nightshade's demise, a new enemy, an ancient evil, has arisen, a cruel
Wildclaw known only as the Emperor. With help from Claude, he now has a claim in the Ashfall Waste, and has begun to establish his old policies, but the mighty warriors of the new Sornieth United Army, the combined might of Storm, Blazing, Canyon, Tidal, Crystal, Shifting, Wasp, and Ghost Clans, stand in his way. Helping the New United Army are the Emperor's old enemies of Ayng the Nature Wildclaw, Cindi the Arcane Fae, Crystoff the Water Guardian, Juri the Ice Tundra, Falcon the Plague Mirror, Beamer the Pearlcatcher and Sunstrike the Imperial of the Light Flight, Rod the Lightning Ridgeback, Crush the Earth Snapper, Slip the Spiral and Reid the Skydancer of the Wind Flight, Flint the Nocturne, Ember the Coatl, and Spector the Ghost. With these new friends and allies, the New United Army began a campaign against the Emperor and Claude to end their equally terrible reigns of terror on Sornieth. But how long will it take? And what will it cost?
My own personal lore is quite expansive, and if I find a random scry I like, chances are I add lore to it and expand upon it to make them part of my stories. This thread will be my own personal dumping grounds to show off my lore. There is part of my own clan's lore in my Profile, and certain dragons of mine have lore of their own, which I will list below.

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE! If you want to join the RPs below, that's fine with me, this will simply provide lore for those threads.

This lore will also apply to my RPs War for Sornieth and Malware Rising.
Overall Lore:
For as long as any dragon can remember, Sornieth has been peaceful, for the
most part; with occasional skirmishes between clans, but no full-scale wars. This changed one day when the Arcane Plague swept through the Scarred Wasteland shortly after a young red Plague Ridgeback named Nightshade became a warrior in his clan. Nightshade was one of the worst recorded cases, and both his appearance and mind were irreparably altered. Nightshade lost his mind and began to scheme how to conquer Sornieth for himself. He gained many supporters in his clan, and quickly gained power, soon becoming leader. Nightshade offered his former friend Barrett, a Fire Guardian, the chance to become his deputy and rule alongside him, but Barrett-sensing, and frightened, by the change in his friend-refused. Angered by Barrett's refusal, Nightshade tried to imprison Barrett, but the Guardian escaped, though not before one of Nightshade's supporters slashed him over the eye, leaving him with the scar he now has today. A few days later, on his way out of the Scarred Wasteland, Barrett nearly crashed into a wandering Shadow Skydancer named Kiefer, and the two had an argument until they learned they were both fleeing Nightshade, who had made quick work of making his intentions known. They decided to set up their own clan to rival Nightshade's, and headed for Fire territory, finding dragons along the way to recruit. They soon got the help of a Fire Guardian from the venerable clan known as Volcano Clan by the Great Furnace in the Ashfall Waste, and, after some thought, joined them. Meanwhile, as Nightshade conquered clan after clan, his army expanded, and he named it "Toxin Flight", since he had the Genes Poison and Toxin. Barrett became the leader of his newly formed "Storm Clan", named such because he wanted to storm across Sornieth to stop Nightshade's cruel advance, and made Kiefer his deputy.
Recently, there has been a surge in the "monsters" known as Malware
dragons, with one engineer actually joining Nightshade: a mad Coatl named Claude. As revealed by the leader of the Shifting Expanse's Canyon Clan, Thorn, and Claude himself, he used to be part of Canyon Clan and was one of its hardest workers. Claude was originally an Iridescent/Shimmer/Basic Black/Black/Red Lightning dragons until he was unluckily struck by lightning. He was so badly injured that he fell ill, and his appearance changed. He became deathly white, his wings became red, and he gained a strange red Circuit pattern, much like the Malware dragons everyone feared. Claude's clan voted to banish him, and he left the territory, being found in the Tangled Wood by an engineer, who taught him his craft. Soon, Claude was making his own Malwares, and he enjoyed the new power he held over those he experimented on. However, they were found out by a nearby Shadow clan, and they made a break for it. They split up in an effort to lose their pursuers, and while Claude got away despite his pale coloring, his teacher was caught and killed. Claude moved to the Scarred Wasteland to continue his inhumane experiments, and soon found Canyon Clan had moved there out of fear, and took the opportunity to begin tormenting his old clan. Using the Malwares he had already made, Claude managed to capture almost the entire clan, with Thorn-the new leader-his deputy Brock and a few other warriors escaping. The warriors regrouped then attacked Claude, saving some of their clanmates, while being forced to kill the ones that had already been transformed, including Brock's mate and daughter. The mighty Earth Ridgeback Brock was driven mad by fury and grief for his family, so he tried to go after Claude himself, but the crafty Coatl escaped, letting his Malwares die so he could flee to make more. When Nightshade came into power and learned of the strange Malware subspecies, he sought Claude out and requested his help in exchange for being given Storm Clan and their allies Blazing Clan to experiment on once the Ridgeback rogue conquered Sornieth, to which Claude eagerly agreed.
Lately, in a major battle, Nightshade was buried
underground by Storm Clan's forces, and his grip on the land was loosened as the clans he conquered were freed from his sadistic rule. However, his supporters, now led by the Lightning Guardian Gideon with the Fire Wildclaw Talon as his second-in-command, continued to cause trouble. Among the eggs they stole were a Fire egg from Annex Clan in the Fire territory, a Water egg from Reef Clan in the Water territory, a Nature egg from Vine Clan in the Nature territory, a Plague egg from Wyrm Clan in the Plague territory, and a Light egg from Bay Clan in the Light territory. These eggs were rescued and raised by Storm Clan, becoming close friends known as the Storming Five. The Five set out to find where they came from, and found themselves entangled in a plot to release Nightshade from his underground prison, and in the old tale of a cruel and sadistic Wildclaw emperor who once ruled Sornieth with an iron claw. They found the remnants of two different Nocturne-like dragons; one known as Wasps, who can camoflauge, and the other known as Ghosts, the stalkers of the night. The Five befriended the Wasps, and helped them escape, but their leader, Abyss, sought to bring his kind to the power they once had under the Emperor, but Storm-the friend of the Five-wanted to live in peace. The clan split into two clans: Abyss' Toxin Clan and Storm's Wasp Clan. Also released from the Wasps' underground prison we're the Ghosts, the Wasps' hated enemies. The Five were heading back to their home after helping Wasp Clan settle into the Viridian Labyrinth when they were forced to stop a conflict between the clan and the Ghosts attacking them. Strangely, the Ghosts called Zuro, the Light dragon, "the Lightbringer", citing their own ancient lore of a dragon that would free them from their earthen prison, fight a Plagueborn monster, and bring peace to the land. Though confused by this, Zuro led the Ghosts and the Wasps alongside the Sornieth United Army to fight Nightshade one more time for their land and their freedom. As thanks for their help, the Gods granted both the Ghosts and the Wasps permission to breed in their territories if they wished, to diversify their elements and grow in numbers once more.
Now, with Nightshade's demise, a new enemy, an ancient evil, has arisen, a cruel
Wildclaw known only as the Emperor. With help from Claude, he now has a claim in the Ashfall Waste, and has begun to establish his old policies, but the mighty warriors of the new Sornieth United Army, the combined might of Storm, Blazing, Canyon, Tidal, Crystal, Shifting, Wasp, and Ghost Clans, stand in his way. Helping the New United Army are the Emperor's old enemies of Ayng the Nature Wildclaw, Cindi the Arcane Fae, Crystoff the Water Guardian, Juri the Ice Tundra, Falcon the Plague Mirror, Beamer the Pearlcatcher and Sunstrike the Imperial of the Light Flight, Rod the Lightning Ridgeback, Crush the Earth Snapper, Slip the Spiral and Reid the Skydancer of the Wind Flight, Flint the Nocturne, Ember the Coatl, and Spector the Ghost. With these new friends and allies, the New United Army began a campaign against the Emperor and Claude to end their equally terrible reigns of terror on Sornieth. But how long will it take? And what will it cost?
Friendly Buizel weirdo, evil scientist enthusiast, avid writer of fanfiction and Sonic RPs

Of the Fire Flight's legendary Storm Clan
Lore Thread and Short story thread
lhaSiSV.png
[center][b]Clan Lore: Storm Clan[/b][/center] [center]Overall Lore[/center] Storm Clan was first thought up when Barrett nearly crashed into his soon-to-be deputy Kiefer. Barrett was fleeing the Scarred Wasteland and was crossing the Tangled Wood when he ended up crashing into a Shadow Skydancer. They argued, then realized they both had one thing in common: They were fleeing their old clans. They both decided they wanted to make their own clan to fight Nightshade, and headed for the Ashfall Waste, Barrett's Elemental home, where they settled down, gaining help from two Arcane Guardians. They tried to recruit a Fire Guardian named Riviel from Volcano Clan, but she refused, not wanting to be associated with rogues. As Storm Clan grew in ranks, Riviel finally decided to join, realizing she had feelings for Barrett. Barrett is leader, Kiefer is deputy. [b]Barrett:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20144509] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201446/20144509_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Kiefer:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20136958] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201370/20136958_350.png[/img] [/url] Other Storm Clan dragons with expansive lore are [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=218850&tab=dragon&did=20316137]Viren[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=218850&did=20289099]Bala[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=218850&tab=dragon&did=20565651]Zawarudo[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=218850&did=20416897]Anatoli[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=218850&tab=dragon&did=20279030]Lua[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=218850&tab=dragon&did=25067716]Mosley[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=218850&tab=dragon&did=21437099]Belinda[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=218850&did=27265033]Valen[/url], and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=218850&tab=dragon&did=29018553]Tambora[/url]
Clan Lore: Storm Clan
Overall Lore
Storm Clan was first thought up when Barrett nearly crashed into his soon-to-be deputy Kiefer. Barrett was fleeing the Scarred Wasteland and was crossing the Tangled Wood when he ended up crashing into a Shadow Skydancer. They argued, then realized they both had one thing in common: They were fleeing their old clans. They both decided they wanted to make their own clan to fight Nightshade, and headed for the Ashfall Waste, Barrett's Elemental home, where they settled down, gaining help from two Arcane Guardians. They tried to recruit a Fire Guardian named Riviel from Volcano Clan, but she refused, not wanting to be associated with rogues. As Storm Clan grew in ranks, Riviel finally decided to join, realizing she had feelings for Barrett. Barrett is leader, Kiefer is deputy.

Barrett:

20144509_350.png

Kiefer:

20136958_350.png

Other Storm Clan dragons with expansive lore are Viren, Bala, Zawarudo, Anatoli, Lua, Mosley, Belinda, Valen, and Tambora
Friendly Buizel weirdo, evil scientist enthusiast, avid writer of fanfiction and Sonic RPs

lhaSiSV.png
[center][b]Clan Lore: Blazing Clan[/b][/center] [center]Overall Lore[/center] One day, an Ice clan refused to join Nightshade's army, and he mercilessly destroyed them, killing all the adults and apprentices, and taking the hatchlings and eggs to add to his army. One of those was an Ice egg that Storm Clan stole and raised in their own ranks. The young male Imperial that came from the egg was named Lobo. Lobo wanted to create his own clan to help Storm Clan fight Nightshade, and learned of his clan's sad fate at the claws of the cruel rogue Nightshade. After becoming a warrior in Storm Clan, Lobo set out to find dragons to join his clan, and successfully gathered some, also gaining help from the wandering group of loners known as Shifting Clan. Blazing Clan live near Storm Clan's territory and have always remained faithful allies of Storm Clan. [b]Lobo[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=171&bodygene=13&breed=8&element=6&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=12&auth=58c91dbc9e82f5f5f002625d18de371af94899d3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Petals/Toxin/Underbelly Cantaloupe/Shadow/Black [b]Lobo's Lore:[/b] Lobo's egg was laid in an Ice clan somewhere in the Southern Icefield, and when Nightshade destroyed the clan, he took all their young dragons to add into his army. Among them was Lobo's egg. They were attacked by Storm Clan, who tried to steal the young dragons back, but they lost and could only take Lobo's egg with them. They decided to raise Lobo among them, and he was mentored by the Ice Imperial Drakkar. After learning of his clan's fate, Lobo decided to give his clan a fresh start, forming Blazing Clan with his deputy Bluefoot. [b]Bluefoot[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=4&breed=4&element=5&gender=0&tert=152&tertgene=9&winggene=4&wings=55&auth=0a7588caf446a579f4b3c0f762df43fab9e8dca5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Speckle/Freckle/Okapi Brown/Brown/Mint
Clan Lore: Blazing Clan
Overall Lore
One day, an Ice clan refused to join Nightshade's army, and he mercilessly destroyed them, killing all the adults and apprentices, and taking the hatchlings and eggs to add to his army. One of those was an Ice egg that Storm Clan stole and raised in their own ranks. The young male Imperial that came from the egg was named Lobo. Lobo wanted to create his own clan to help Storm Clan fight Nightshade, and learned of his clan's sad fate at the claws of the cruel rogue Nightshade. After becoming a warrior in Storm Clan, Lobo set out to find dragons to join his clan, and successfully gathered some, also gaining help from the wandering group of loners known as Shifting Clan. Blazing Clan live near Storm Clan's territory and have always remained faithful allies of Storm Clan.

Lobo
dragon?age=1&body=171&bodygene=13&breed=8&element=6&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=12&auth=58c91dbc9e82f5f5f002625d18de371af94899d3&dummyext=prev.png
Petals/Toxin/Underbelly
Cantaloupe/Shadow/Black
Lobo's Lore: Lobo's egg was laid in an Ice clan somewhere in the Southern Icefield, and when Nightshade destroyed the clan, he took all their young dragons to add into his army. Among them was Lobo's egg. They were attacked by Storm Clan, who tried to steal the young dragons back, but they lost and could only take Lobo's egg with them. They decided to raise Lobo among them, and he was mentored by the Ice Imperial Drakkar. After learning of his clan's fate, Lobo decided to give his clan a fresh start, forming Blazing Clan with his deputy Bluefoot.

Bluefoot
dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=4&breed=4&element=5&gender=0&tert=152&tertgene=9&winggene=4&wings=55&auth=0a7588caf446a579f4b3c0f762df43fab9e8dca5&dummyext=prev.png
Speckle/Freckle/Okapi
Brown/Brown/Mint

lhaSiSV.png
[center][b]Clan Lore: Crystal Clan[/b][/center] [center]Overall Lore[/center] Crystal Clan is known as one of Sornieth's "Venue Clans", clans that live around Coliseum Venues like the Boreal Wood or the Woodland Path. Crystal Clan currently resides next to the Crystal Pools in the Sea of a Thousand Currents. A peaceful clan, Crystal Clan was originally led by an old Plague Snapper named Ohnu, who later passed away from natural causes. His successor was the half-blood Mirror Blackpool, who banished all in his clan that supported Nightshade after an attempt on his life, though it resulted in his clan being attacked by Nightshade's forces until Storm Clan rushed to help them. Storm Clan's warriors Bala and Mosley are formerly of Crystal Clan, as is Nightshade's second-in-command Gideon. [b]Ohnu[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=6&breed=9&element=2&gender=0&tert=162&tertgene=6&winggene=7&wings=157&auth=a43e4ec17d67d172c77ec3e0cb0f110291faf804&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Plague Snapper Bar/Daub/Crackle Umber/Umber/Dirt [b]Ohnu's Lore:[/b] Ohnu was born into the Scarred Wasteland, but wandered away, disliking his Flightmates' eagerness for battle. He settled into a Water clan called Crystal Clan and liked their peaceful attitude. He soon became their leader and stood strong against Nightshade when the vicious Ridgeback rogue tried to win him over with the fact they were both Plague dragons. [b]Blackpool[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=4&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=4&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=3d15fdbd05c40e23c97b9ee84fb69a8a7330559c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Water Mirror Basic/Basic/Gembond Obsidian/Obsidian/Red [b]Blackpool's Lore:[/b] A half-Fae Mirror born into Crystal Clan, Blackpool's past is largely unknown, but he was picked by Ohnu to mentor a young Mosley, because he knew what it was like to be bullied for being half-blooded. Blackpool not only trained his apprentice, he befriended him. After Mosley became a warrior, Blackpool kept up a close friendship with him, and was devastated when Gideon returned from the Boreal Wood alone, claiming Mosley had been killed by the Wolves there. Blackpool became the next leader of Crystal Clan when Ohnu passed, and was understandably furious when he found out that Gideon lied about Mosley's fate after seeing his former apprentice alive and well, and helping Storm Clan. When Some of Nightshade's followers in Crystal Clan tried to assassinate Blackpool to put one of their own in power in the clan, Blackpool was even more furious, and banished all dragons he knew supported Nightshade, determined to purge his clan of dissension. It was successful, but left Crystal Clan weakened when they were attacked by Toxin Flight's dragons. They were saved by Storm Clan and Blackpool agreed to help them any time they needed it.
Clan Lore: Crystal Clan
Overall Lore
Crystal Clan is known as one of Sornieth's "Venue Clans", clans that live around Coliseum Venues like the Boreal Wood or the Woodland Path. Crystal Clan currently resides next to the Crystal Pools in the Sea of a Thousand Currents. A peaceful clan, Crystal Clan was originally led by an old Plague Snapper named Ohnu, who later passed away from natural causes. His successor was the half-blood Mirror Blackpool, who banished all in his clan that supported Nightshade after an attempt on his life, though it resulted in his clan being attacked by Nightshade's forces until Storm Clan rushed to help them. Storm Clan's warriors Bala and Mosley are formerly of Crystal Clan, as is Nightshade's second-in-command Gideon.

Ohnu
dragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=6&breed=9&element=2&gender=0&tert=162&tertgene=6&winggene=7&wings=157&auth=a43e4ec17d67d172c77ec3e0cb0f110291faf804&dummyext=prev.png
Male Plague Snapper
Bar/Daub/Crackle
Umber/Umber/Dirt
Ohnu's Lore: Ohnu was born into the Scarred Wasteland, but wandered away, disliking his Flightmates' eagerness for battle. He settled into a Water clan called Crystal Clan and liked their peaceful attitude. He soon became their leader and stood strong against Nightshade when the vicious Ridgeback rogue tried to win him over with the fact they were both Plague dragons.

Blackpool
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=4&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=4&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=3d15fdbd05c40e23c97b9ee84fb69a8a7330559c&dummyext=prev.png
Male Water Mirror
Basic/Basic/Gembond
Obsidian/Obsidian/Red
Blackpool's Lore: A half-Fae Mirror born into Crystal Clan, Blackpool's past is largely unknown, but he was picked by Ohnu to mentor a young Mosley, because he knew what it was like to be bullied for being half-blooded. Blackpool not only trained his apprentice, he befriended him. After Mosley became a warrior, Blackpool kept up a close friendship with him, and was devastated when Gideon returned from the Boreal Wood alone, claiming Mosley had been killed by the Wolves there. Blackpool became the next leader of Crystal Clan when Ohnu passed, and was understandably furious when he found out that Gideon lied about Mosley's fate after seeing his former apprentice alive and well, and helping Storm Clan. When Some of Nightshade's followers in Crystal Clan tried to assassinate Blackpool to put one of their own in power in the clan, Blackpool was even more furious, and banished all dragons he knew supported Nightshade, determined to purge his clan of dissension. It was successful, but left Crystal Clan weakened when they were attacked by Toxin Flight's dragons. They were saved by Storm Clan and Blackpool agreed to help them any time they needed it.

lhaSiSV.png
[center][b]Clan Lore: Tidal Clan[/b][/center] [center]Overall Lore[/center] Tidal Clan lives not too far from Crystal Clan's territory, and were recently revealed when a Storm Clan warrior encountered their leader Crocodile on their territory. It was revealed that Crocodile succeeded his father as leader when the latter died. A lot of his clanmates-who secretly supported Nightshade-did not like this and sought a way to bring Nightshade to their clan to take over. They succeeded and Nightshade exiled Crocodile, forcing the leader's mother and mate to stay in the clan to exacerbate his suffering. Now under Nightshade's rule, Tidal Clan is believed by many to be a lost cause while their leader shelters in Storm Clan. Their current leader and deputy are unknown. [b]Crocodile[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=155&bodygene=4&breed=13&element=4&gender=0&tert=37&tertgene=14&winggene=17&wings=36&auth=58b0bd6b6a9e6b0efb78fa0a1fbe797cdcac0aca&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Water Skydancer Speckle/Alloy/Runes Charteuse/Swamp/Avocado [b]Crocodile's Lore:[/b] Crocodile was born to Tidal Clan's leader and his mate, the matriarch. From the start, he was groomed to be the clan's leader, and many of his clanmates didn't like this. When the old deputy retired, Crocodile replaced him, and later succeeded his father as leader. Furious, Crocodile's clanmates that supported Nightshade found a way to bring the vicious rogue into Tidal Clan and the mad Ridgeback took over. Nightshade then banished Crocodile, and when the leader's mother and his mate Ruby tried to follow him, Nightshade prevented them, deciding Crocodile should suffer alone. Crocodile wandered into the Ashfall Waste and was found by a Storm Clan warrior. After hearing his plight, Barrett let him stay until they reclaim Tidal Clan from Toxin Flight. [b]Ruby[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=41&bodygene=4&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=5&winggene=2&wings=62&auth=29a5dfabc9e0ed005206aa5ba7eaf3874f14bc23&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Female Ice Skydancer Speckle/Stripes/Underbelly Goldenrod/Red/Ice [b]Ruby's Lore:[/b] Ruby's past is largely unknown. When Nightshade took over Tidal Clan and banished Crocodile, Ruby and Croc's mother tried to follow him, but they were prevented from doing so; Nightshade wanted him to suffer alone. To this day, she still lives in Tidal Clan, prevented from rejoining her mate.
Clan Lore: Tidal Clan
Overall Lore
Tidal Clan lives not too far from Crystal Clan's territory, and were recently revealed when a Storm Clan warrior encountered their leader Crocodile on their territory. It was revealed that Crocodile succeeded his father as leader when the latter died. A lot of his clanmates-who secretly supported Nightshade-did not like this and sought a way to bring Nightshade to their clan to take over. They succeeded and Nightshade exiled Crocodile, forcing the leader's mother and mate to stay in the clan to exacerbate his suffering. Now under Nightshade's rule, Tidal Clan is believed by many to be a lost cause while their leader shelters in Storm Clan. Their current leader and deputy are unknown.

Crocodile
dragon?age=1&body=155&bodygene=4&breed=13&element=4&gender=0&tert=37&tertgene=14&winggene=17&wings=36&auth=58b0bd6b6a9e6b0efb78fa0a1fbe797cdcac0aca&dummyext=prev.png
Male Water Skydancer
Speckle/Alloy/Runes
Charteuse/Swamp/Avocado
Crocodile's Lore:
Crocodile was born to Tidal Clan's leader and his mate, the matriarch. From the start, he was groomed to be the clan's leader, and many of his clanmates didn't like this. When the old deputy retired, Crocodile replaced him, and later succeeded his father as leader. Furious, Crocodile's clanmates that supported Nightshade found a way to bring the vicious rogue into Tidal Clan and the mad Ridgeback took over. Nightshade then banished Crocodile, and when the leader's mother and his mate Ruby tried to follow him, Nightshade prevented them, deciding Crocodile should suffer alone. Crocodile wandered into the Ashfall Waste and was found by a Storm Clan warrior. After hearing his plight, Barrett let him stay until they reclaim Tidal Clan from Toxin Flight.

Ruby
dragon?age=1&body=41&bodygene=4&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=5&winggene=2&wings=62&auth=29a5dfabc9e0ed005206aa5ba7eaf3874f14bc23&dummyext=prev.png
Female Ice Skydancer
Speckle/Stripes/Underbelly
Goldenrod/Red/Ice
Ruby's Lore:
Ruby's past is largely unknown. When Nightshade took over Tidal Clan and banished Crocodile, Ruby and Croc's mother tried to follow him, but they were prevented from doing so; Nightshade wanted him to suffer alone. To this day, she still lives in Tidal Clan, prevented from rejoining her mate.

lhaSiSV.png
[center][b]Clan Lore: Canyon Clan[/b][/center] [center]Overall Lore[/center] Canyon Clan was originally a Lightning clan living in the Shifting Expanse. They had long known of the strange Malware dragons. One day, one of their warriors, Claude, was struck by lightning, and his appearance was changed. Afraid of his sudden resemblance to the Malware dragons they feared, Canyon Clan exiled Claude, who swore vengeance on them. With a Skydancer named Thorn as leader, the clan then fled to the Scarred Wasteland. Now an engineer of Malware dragons himself, Claude took advantage of this and set his Malwares on the clan to capture them. Some warriors escaped and regrouped before retaliating and rescuing some but sadly not all, of their clanmates. Among those they couldn't save were clan deputy Brock's mate and daughter. [b]Thorn[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=38&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=5&gender=0&tert=101&tertgene=5&winggene=18&wings=144&auth=4288c6ac1438969a98525c3b88ed23a69886030c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Lightning Skydancer Savannah/Safari/Underbelly Green/Peridot/Pear [b]Thorn's Lore:[/b] Thorn was born and raised in Canyon Clan, and trained to master his Element by the Lightning Coatl Claude. At an unknown point in time, Thorn became Canyon Clan's deputy, and was keeping lookout over Claude as he was working when the Coatl was struck by lightning. When Claude was banished from Canyon Clan for his resemblance to the strange Malware dragons, he tried to appeal to Thorn, who supported his leader in the decision to exile the Coatl. Thorn soon became leader of Canyon Clan and decided to move the clan to the Scarred Wasteland with the hopes of avoiding Malware dragons, only to find themselves near Claude's new home. After the clan escaped Claude's Malwares, they heard of Storm Clan's reputation as Toxin Flight's enemies, and moved to the Ashfall Waste, where they live currently. [b]Brock[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=12&breed=5&element=1&gender=0&tert=51&tertgene=10&winggene=2&wings=54&auth=d65514a406c09e2fd9fbddfbff765cf7fde7711b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Earth Ridgeback Giraffe/Stripes/Glimmer Chocolate/Soil/Beige [b]Brock's Lore:[/b] Brock was originally a native of Dragonhome who wandered away. He wandered into the Shifting Expanse, where he found Canyon Clan and decided to settle down and become a warrior in the clan, liking what he saw. Brock found a mate and they had a daughter together, and he became close friends with the Skydancer Thorn. When Claude was banished, Brock sneered at him as he left. Later, when the clan moved to Plague territory and were attacked by Claude's Malwares, Brock escaped while his mate and daughter were captured. The remaining warriors attacked and saved what was left of their clanmates and killed the Malwares, and Brock was forced to fight his own mate and daughter, who were transformed into Malwares. Driven mad by fury and grief, Brock tried to attack the mad Coatl Claude, but he escaped, and Brock swore vengeance against him. He is currently Canyon Clan's deputy under Thorn's leadership.
Clan Lore: Canyon Clan
Overall Lore
Canyon Clan was originally a Lightning clan living in the Shifting Expanse. They had long known of the strange Malware dragons. One day, one of their warriors, Claude, was struck by lightning, and his appearance was changed. Afraid of his sudden resemblance to the Malware dragons they feared, Canyon Clan exiled Claude, who swore vengeance on them. With a Skydancer named Thorn as leader, the clan then fled to the Scarred Wasteland. Now an engineer of Malware dragons himself, Claude took advantage of this and set his Malwares on the clan to capture them. Some warriors escaped and regrouped before retaliating and rescuing some but sadly not all, of their clanmates. Among those they couldn't save were clan deputy Brock's mate and daughter.

Thorn
dragon?age=1&body=38&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=5&gender=0&tert=101&tertgene=5&winggene=18&wings=144&auth=4288c6ac1438969a98525c3b88ed23a69886030c&dummyext=prev.png
Male Lightning Skydancer
Savannah/Safari/Underbelly
Green/Peridot/Pear
Thorn's Lore: Thorn was born and raised in Canyon Clan, and trained to master his Element by the Lightning Coatl Claude. At an unknown point in time, Thorn became Canyon Clan's deputy, and was keeping lookout over Claude as he was working when the Coatl was struck by lightning. When Claude was banished from Canyon Clan for his resemblance to the strange Malware dragons, he tried to appeal to Thorn, who supported his leader in the decision to exile the Coatl. Thorn soon became leader of Canyon Clan and decided to move the clan to the Scarred Wasteland with the hopes of avoiding Malware dragons, only to find themselves near Claude's new home. After the clan escaped Claude's Malwares, they heard of Storm Clan's reputation as Toxin Flight's enemies, and moved to the Ashfall Waste, where they live currently.

Brock
dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=12&breed=5&element=1&gender=0&tert=51&tertgene=10&winggene=2&wings=54&auth=d65514a406c09e2fd9fbddfbff765cf7fde7711b&dummyext=prev.png
Male Earth Ridgeback
Giraffe/Stripes/Glimmer
Chocolate/Soil/Beige
Brock's Lore: Brock was originally a native of Dragonhome who wandered away. He wandered into the Shifting Expanse, where he found Canyon Clan and decided to settle down and become a warrior in the clan, liking what he saw. Brock found a mate and they had a daughter together, and he became close friends with the Skydancer Thorn. When Claude was banished, Brock sneered at him as he left. Later, when the clan moved to Plague territory and were attacked by Claude's Malwares, Brock escaped while his mate and daughter were captured. The remaining warriors attacked and saved what was left of their clanmates and killed the Malwares, and Brock was forced to fight his own mate and daughter, who were transformed into Malwares. Driven mad by fury and grief, Brock tried to attack the mad Coatl Claude, but he escaped, and Brock swore vengeance against him. He is currently Canyon Clan's deputy under Thorn's leadership.

lhaSiSV.png
[center][b]Clan Lore: Toxin Flight[/b][/center] [center]Overall Lore[/center] Toxin Flight originates from the unnamed clan that Nightshade was born into. After becoming a warrior, Nightshade was afflicted by the Arcane Plague, and his appearance and mind were irreparably altered. Now mad, Nightshade quickly gained power in his clan, becoming leader. He tried to get his old friend Barrett on board but the Fire Guardian refused. Barrett fled, being scratched over the eye by one of Nightshde's supporters in the process. After taking control of his clan, Nightshade quickly began to work his way across Sornieth, conquering clan after clan in his desires to rule the land. [b]Nightshade[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=11&breed=5&element=2&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=132&auth=818488c1c7457eedae761f917bf0797e7fc4d78c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Plague Ridgeback Poison/Toxin/Underbelly Blood/Cerise/Red [b]Nightshade's Lore:[/b] Nightshade was born into an unnamed Plague Clan(the identity of which has never been revealed) as the only Ridgeback son of the Plague Elemental Army Ridgeback soldier Raleigh and his yet unnamed Mirror mate out of a nest of five. Because of this, Nightshade was viciously bullied by his own Mirror siblings: two brothers and two sisters. Nightshade's only comfort was his new friend Barrett, a Fire Guardian found and adopted by his clan. Finally, Nightshade snapped and slashed at one of his brothers when he was tormenting him, scarring him over the eye. This was what made his mother decide to leave the clan with her Mirror children. With his father serving in the Army and his mother and siblings gone, Nightshade felt utterly alone, his only comfort his friend Barrett. The two became apprentices and warriors together, but when the Arcane Plague ripped through Sornieth, Nightshade fell ill and was one of the worst recorded cases. When he recovered, not only was his appearance altered-giving him the Poison and Toxin Genes-but his mind was altered as well. He began to scheme how to conquer Sornieth, quickly gaining power in his clan, gaining supporters while also growing distant from his friend Barrett. After becoming leader, Nightshade offered to make Barrett his deputy and his heir once he conquered Sornieth, but Barrett, seeing the change in his former friend, refused and fled. Since then, Nightshade has rapidly conquered various clans in Sornieth and gained supporters in many other clans. His deputy is the Lightning Guardian Gideon from Crystal Clan. [b]Gideon[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=5&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=5&auth=f54fd9b0ce8b31ef723f4714e0184accf47d59f7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Lightning Ridgeback Basic/Basic/Basic Sky/Silver/Any [b]Gideon's Lore:[/b] Gideon was hatched from an Unhatched Lightning Egg in Crystal Clan near the Crystal Pools in the Sea of a Thousand Currents. Deeply hateful of half-blooded dragons, Gideon's favorite target was the half-Fae Mirror Mosley, and he often worked alongside his less willing accomplice Bala(who would later join Storm Clan). Because of his incessant bullying of Mosley, Gideon was held back and became both an apprentice and warrior after Mosley, which greatly infuriated him. When it came time for Mosley's Wolf Hunt, Gideon went along with Mosley, having planned his revenge against the Mirror for showing him up. Gideon secretly supported Nightshade, and hated the leader at that time, the old Plague Snapper Ohnu, for rejecting Nightshade's rule. Once in the Boreal Wood in the Southern Icefield, the Wolf Pack that lived their attacked and viciously mauled Mosley, revealing their allegiance to Nightshade. Gideon also revealed his allegiance to Nightshade, betraying Mosley and leaving him for dead. This would later prove to be his undoing, as Mosley was found by some of Storm Clan's dragons and brought to their lair, soon becoming a warrior in their clan.
Clan Lore: Toxin Flight
Overall Lore
Toxin Flight originates from the unnamed clan that Nightshade was born into. After becoming a warrior, Nightshade was afflicted by the Arcane Plague, and his appearance and mind were irreparably altered. Now mad, Nightshade quickly gained power in his clan, becoming leader. He tried to get his old friend Barrett on board but the Fire Guardian refused. Barrett fled, being scratched over the eye by one of Nightshde's supporters in the process. After taking control of his clan, Nightshade quickly began to work his way across Sornieth, conquering clan after clan in his desires to rule the land.

Nightshade
dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=11&breed=5&element=2&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=132&auth=818488c1c7457eedae761f917bf0797e7fc4d78c&dummyext=prev.png
Male Plague Ridgeback
Poison/Toxin/Underbelly
Blood/Cerise/Red
Nightshade's Lore: Nightshade was born into an unnamed Plague Clan(the identity of which has never been revealed) as the only Ridgeback son of the Plague Elemental Army Ridgeback soldier Raleigh and his yet unnamed Mirror mate out of a nest of five. Because of this, Nightshade was viciously bullied by his own Mirror siblings: two brothers and two sisters. Nightshade's only comfort was his new friend Barrett, a Fire Guardian found and adopted by his clan. Finally, Nightshade snapped and slashed at one of his brothers when he was tormenting him, scarring him over the eye. This was what made his mother decide to leave the clan with her Mirror children. With his father serving in the Army and his mother and siblings gone, Nightshade felt utterly alone, his only comfort his friend Barrett. The two became apprentices and warriors together, but when the Arcane Plague ripped through Sornieth, Nightshade fell ill and was one of the worst recorded cases. When he recovered, not only was his appearance altered-giving him the Poison and Toxin Genes-but his mind was altered as well. He began to scheme how to conquer Sornieth, quickly gaining power in his clan, gaining supporters while also growing distant from his friend Barrett. After becoming leader, Nightshade offered to make Barrett his deputy and his heir once he conquered Sornieth, but Barrett, seeing the change in his former friend, refused and fled. Since then, Nightshade has rapidly conquered various clans in Sornieth and gained supporters in many other clans. His deputy is the Lightning Guardian Gideon from Crystal Clan.

Gideon
dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=5&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=5&auth=f54fd9b0ce8b31ef723f4714e0184accf47d59f7&dummyext=prev.png
Male Lightning Ridgeback
Basic/Basic/Basic
Sky/Silver/Any
Gideon's Lore: Gideon was hatched from an Unhatched Lightning Egg in Crystal Clan near the Crystal Pools in the Sea of a Thousand Currents. Deeply hateful of half-blooded dragons, Gideon's favorite target was the half-Fae Mirror Mosley, and he often worked alongside his less willing accomplice Bala(who would later join Storm Clan). Because of his incessant bullying of Mosley, Gideon was held back and became both an apprentice and warrior after Mosley, which greatly infuriated him. When it came time for Mosley's Wolf Hunt, Gideon went along with Mosley, having planned his revenge against the Mirror for showing him up. Gideon secretly supported Nightshade, and hated the leader at that time, the old Plague Snapper Ohnu, for rejecting Nightshade's rule. Once in the Boreal Wood in the Southern Icefield, the Wolf Pack that lived their attacked and viciously mauled Mosley, revealing their allegiance to Nightshade. Gideon also revealed his allegiance to Nightshade, betraying Mosley and leaving him for dead. This would later prove to be his undoing, as Mosley was found by some of Storm Clan's dragons and brought to their lair, soon becoming a warrior in their clan.

lhaSiSV.png
[center][b]Clan Lore: Rogues[/b][/center] [center]Claude[/center] Before Transformation: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=5&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=9&auth=fb7c29318f969ff8af6918c001913937546ce28c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Lightning Coatl Iridescent/Shimmer/Basic Black/Black/Any After Transformation: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=2&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=59&auth=c37b9bd2a4d67c72526256864b9601a37dd3b380&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Plague Coatl Iridescent/Shimmer/Circuit White/Crimson/Red Apparel: [outfit=194088] [b]Claude's Lore:[/b] Claude was originally a Lightning dragon. A hard worker, he was well respected by many, and well-liked. Claude actually happened to be the former mentor of Thorn the Skydancer of Canyon Clan. While working in the Shifting Expanse, Claude was struck by lightning and badly injured. He was so badly hurt that he fell ill and lost all his color. When he fully recovered, he resembled the strange Malware dragons that roamed the Shifting Expanse, and was exiled. Furious, Claude swore vengeance on everyone in Sornieth, learning how to make Malwares from a Wildclaw in the Shadow Flight. When a Shadow clan discovered what they were doing, they attacked. The two fled and split up, and while Claude escaped, his teacher was caught and killed. Claude set up shop in the Scarred Wasteland when Canyon Clan arrived. Eager for vengeance against the clan that banished him, Claude captured several of their warriors and turned some of them in to Malware dragons, though others were freed when they were rescued by Canyon Clan's escaped warriors. Claude escaped from the claws of the furious deputy Brock when Canyon Clan attacked his forces. He is now working for Nightshade, eager for any opportunity to make new Malwares and exact his vengeance upon the land. [center]The Emperor[/center] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=22&breed=10&element=11&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=22&wings=80&auth=9d34e98887c6746540099415ad81497f07b7fdf0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Fire Wildclaw Pinstripe/Trail/Basic Tan/Shamrock/Any Apparel: [outfit=341540] [b]The Emperor's Lore:[/b] A very long time ago, when dragonkind was young, a cruel and vicious Fire Wildclaw began conquering territories in the Ashfall Waste. As he grew bolder and stronger, he conquered more lands, eventually ruling Sornieth as a whole. He employed Wasp dragons as spies and assassins, killing any dragon who displeased him and making even non-dragons fear him. He had ruled for many years when a young Nature Wildclaw named Ayng rose against him, forming United Clan to fight him. Ayng's clan fought through lands ruled by the Emperor's iron grip, finally making it to his stronghold, where they fought and killed him. With the death of the Emperor, his Empire fell apart, and the clans could live in peace, until Nightshade rose, however...
Clan Lore: Rogues
Claude
Before Transformation:
dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=5&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=9&auth=fb7c29318f969ff8af6918c001913937546ce28c&dummyext=prev.png
Male Lightning Coatl
Iridescent/Shimmer/Basic
Black/Black/Any

After Transformation:
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=2&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=59&auth=c37b9bd2a4d67c72526256864b9601a37dd3b380&dummyext=prev.png
Male Plague Coatl
Iridescent/Shimmer/Circuit
White/Crimson/Red

Apparel:
Claude

Claude's Lore: Claude was originally a Lightning dragon. A hard worker, he was well respected by many, and well-liked. Claude actually happened to be the former mentor of Thorn the Skydancer of Canyon Clan. While working in the Shifting Expanse, Claude was struck by lightning and badly injured. He was so badly hurt that he fell ill and lost all his color. When he fully recovered, he resembled the strange Malware dragons that roamed the Shifting Expanse, and was exiled. Furious, Claude swore vengeance on everyone in Sornieth, learning how to make Malwares from a Wildclaw in the Shadow Flight. When a Shadow clan discovered what they were doing, they attacked. The two fled and split up, and while Claude escaped, his teacher was caught and killed. Claude set up shop in the Scarred Wasteland when Canyon Clan arrived. Eager for vengeance against the clan that banished him, Claude captured several of their warriors and turned some of them in to Malware dragons, though others were freed when they were rescued by Canyon Clan's escaped warriors. Claude escaped from the claws of the furious deputy Brock when Canyon Clan attacked his forces. He is now working for Nightshade, eager for any opportunity to make new Malwares and exact his vengeance upon the land.
The Emperor
dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=22&breed=10&element=11&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=22&wings=80&auth=9d34e98887c6746540099415ad81497f07b7fdf0&dummyext=prev.png
Male Fire Wildclaw
Pinstripe/Trail/Basic
Tan/Shamrock/Any

Apparel:
The Emperor

The Emperor's Lore: A very long time ago, when dragonkind was young, a cruel and vicious Fire Wildclaw began conquering territories in the Ashfall Waste. As he grew bolder and stronger, he conquered more lands, eventually ruling Sornieth as a whole. He employed Wasp dragons as spies and assassins, killing any dragon who displeased him and making even non-dragons fear him. He had ruled for many years when a young Nature Wildclaw named Ayng rose against him, forming United Clan to fight him. Ayng's clan fought through lands ruled by the Emperor's iron grip, finally making it to his stronghold, where they fought and killed him. With the death of the Emperor, his Empire fell apart, and the clans could live in peace, until Nightshade rose, however...

lhaSiSV.png
[center][b]Clan Lore: Wasp Clan[/b][/center] [center]Overall Lore[/center] A little known story exists about a cruel Fire Wildclaw who ruled over Sornieth as emperor with an iron claw. He used a species of Nocturne-like dragons called Wasp dragons as his enforcers and assassins because of their ability to camoflauge. When he was defeated by the first Sornieth United Army, the Wasps were driven underground, with the Ghosts following and getting trapped with them. The Wasps were freed in modern times by a group of young Storm Clan warriors known as the Storming Five while looking for where they came from. The clan then split into two new clans: Abyss' Toxin Clan and Storm's Wasp Clan. A strange feature is that every dragon is named after what color they are. [b]Appearance:[/b] All Wasp dragons, regardless of gender, are all one color(X/X/X), and all have Wasp/Bee/Capsule. Possibly because of this, they are all named after what color they are(Storm, Taupe, etc). [b]Abilities:[/b] All Wasp dragons can camoflauge themselves against whatever environment they are in. This is very useful for sneaking up on enemies and was why the Emperor employed them as spies, enforcers, and assassins. Wasps are fast and silent while flying, making them deadly, and a very frightening encounter. They also have access to elemental powers like the rest of Sornieth's dragons, but are currently all Earth dragons due to being imprisoned in Dragonhome. [b]Abyss[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=20&breed=11&element=1&gender=0&tert=96&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=96&auth=0e329e6529893e37b46d2148e3ab663d9669281e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Earth Nocturne Wasp/Bee/Capsule Abyss/Abyss/Abyss [b]Abyss' Lore:[/b] Abyss was the leader of Wasp Clan when the Storming Five found them. He was initially very nice and kind to them, but secretly schemed to rule Sornieth, as his kind had had incredible power under the Emperor as his spies, enforcers, and assassins. However, when the Five and one of the clan's youngsters, Storm, found out about this, the clan split in two: those who supported Abyss and those who supported Storm. When the clan was freed, Abyss went to Nightshade's forces and helped them with the dragons that had followed him, while Storm took his clan away. [b]Storm[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=20&breed=11&element=1&gender=0&tert=19&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=19&auth=7513e4d1ab4ad07dcb407e4f4c17bc4b27c91a3a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Earth Nocturne Wasp/Bee/Capsule Storm/Storm/Storm [b]Storm's Lore:[/b] Like many dragons, Storm didn't believe Abyss was evil. He followed him like any dragon in the clan. However, this changed when the Storming Five arrived. They uncovered Abyss' bid for power and enlisted Storm and some of his friends and more peaceful clanmates to stop the evil leader. They freed the clan, but Abyss took his supporters to join Toxin Flight, forming Toxin Clan. Storm took the Wasps that stayed to the Viridian Labyrinth to form a new and peaceful Wasp Clan. When the Ghosts caused his clan trouble, Storm was rescued by the Five, and the Ghosts believed Zuro(the Light dragon of them) to be the "Lightbringer", who would free them from their prison. Despite his hatred of them, Storm worked with the Ghosts in a major battle against Nightshade, only doing it because Zuro insisted. He now lives peacefully in the Viridian Labyrinth at the head of his clan.
Clan Lore: Wasp Clan
Overall Lore
A little known story exists about a cruel Fire Wildclaw who ruled over Sornieth as emperor with an iron claw. He used a species of Nocturne-like dragons called Wasp dragons as his enforcers and assassins because of their ability to camoflauge. When he was defeated by the first Sornieth United Army, the Wasps were driven underground, with the Ghosts following and getting trapped with them. The Wasps were freed in modern times by a group of young Storm Clan warriors known as the Storming Five while looking for where they came from. The clan then split into two new clans: Abyss' Toxin Clan and Storm's Wasp Clan. A strange feature is that every dragon is named after what color they are.

Appearance: All Wasp dragons, regardless of gender, are all one color(X/X/X), and all have Wasp/Bee/Capsule. Possibly because of this, they are all named after what color they are(Storm, Taupe, etc).

Abilities: All Wasp dragons can camoflauge themselves against whatever environment they are in. This is very useful for sneaking up on enemies and was why the Emperor employed them as spies, enforcers, and assassins. Wasps are fast and silent while flying, making them deadly, and a very frightening encounter. They also have access to elemental powers like the rest of Sornieth's dragons, but are currently all Earth dragons due to being imprisoned in Dragonhome.

Abyss
dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=20&breed=11&element=1&gender=0&tert=96&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=96&auth=0e329e6529893e37b46d2148e3ab663d9669281e&dummyext=prev.png
Male Earth Nocturne
Wasp/Bee/Capsule
Abyss/Abyss/Abyss
Abyss' Lore: Abyss was the leader of Wasp Clan when the Storming Five found them. He was initially very nice and kind to them, but secretly schemed to rule Sornieth, as his kind had had incredible power under the Emperor as his spies, enforcers, and assassins. However, when the Five and one of the clan's youngsters, Storm, found out about this, the clan split in two: those who supported Abyss and those who supported Storm. When the clan was freed, Abyss went to Nightshade's forces and helped them with the dragons that had followed him, while Storm took his clan away.

Storm
dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=20&breed=11&element=1&gender=0&tert=19&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=19&auth=7513e4d1ab4ad07dcb407e4f4c17bc4b27c91a3a&dummyext=prev.png
Male Earth Nocturne
Wasp/Bee/Capsule
Storm/Storm/Storm
Storm's Lore: Like many dragons, Storm didn't believe Abyss was evil. He followed him like any dragon in the clan. However, this changed when the Storming Five arrived. They uncovered Abyss' bid for power and enlisted Storm and some of his friends and more peaceful clanmates to stop the evil leader. They freed the clan, but Abyss took his supporters to join Toxin Flight, forming Toxin Clan. Storm took the Wasps that stayed to the Viridian Labyrinth to form a new and peaceful Wasp Clan. When the Ghosts caused his clan trouble, Storm was rescued by the Five, and the Ghosts believed Zuro(the Light dragon of them) to be the "Lightbringer", who would free them from their prison. Despite his hatred of them, Storm worked with the Ghosts in a major battle against Nightshade, only doing it because Zuro insisted. He now lives peacefully in the Viridian Labyrinth at the head of his clan.

lhaSiSV.png
[center][b]Clan Lore: United Clan/The United Elements[/b][/center] [center]Overall Lore[/center] The United Elements is a group of dragons each of their ancestral element. The United Elements rose up to combat the Emperor and end his vicious rule. Each dragon comes from different clans in their ancestral territories, and decided to fight back to free their land from the cruel and sadistic rule of the Emperor. [b]Ayng[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=4&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=21&wings=37&auth=52479987ffb62ad7c6a286444432f76e61c56e7a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Nature Wildclaw Speckle/Striation/Underbelly Brown/Avocado/White [b]Ayng's Lore:[/b] Ayng was born as the son of the leader of a distinguished Nature clan. The identity of his mother was unknown, until it was revealed to be a low-ranking Plague Mirror of all dragons, and the Emperor forbade the existence of half-blooded dragons. As a result, Ayng's family was executed, but he survived, escaping to live in hiding. Because of this, he became determined to bring the Emperor down and save Sornieth. He gathered one dragon of each breed(except a Bogsneak, as they didn't exist then), each of their ancestral element and from different clans, forming the United Elements, and creating United Clan. Ayng led United Clan and the first Sornieth United Army to depose of the Emperor. He later established Nature Clan and the Nature Elemental Army. [b]Cindi[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=14&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=167&tertgene=7&winggene=22&wings=148&auth=516deab30362086fe20200b7dc4424089336265d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Female Arcane Fae Jupiter/Trail/Basic Shadow/Lapis/Any [b]Cindi's Lore:[/b] Cindi was the daughter of a healer in an Arcane clan, and she excelled as a healer herself, learning from her parents, who were both healer Faes. She wanted to share her skills with the rest of Sornieth, but visitation between clans and other Flights was discouraged. Cindi got her chance to explore Sornieth and share her skills when Ayng visited, looking for an Arcane Fae to join him and create United Clan. She established Arcane Clan and the Arcane Elemental Army, as well as establishing Faes as effective messengers and Scouts. [b]Crystoff[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=7&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=17&winggene=8&wings=99&auth=88b116abb1d467e6c0d90a9313b6d057bc14bd76&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Water Guardian Crystal/Facet/Opal Blue/Robin/Caribbean [b]Crystoff's Lore:[/b] Crystoff was a well-respected high-ranking warrior in his clan. A huge warrior, Crystoff was an amazing fisher, and when he was recruited for the United Elements, he commonly fished for them. At first he was constantly condescending and a bit of an arrogant dunderhead, but eventually learned humility and became a valuable addition to United Clan. He established Water Clan and the Water Elemental Army. [b]Juri[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=19&breed=6&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=42&tertgene=10&winggene=9&wings=152&auth=d515121216e8be68f3a1ac643be3965fdc4adcc1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Female Ice Tundra Jaguar/Hypnotic/Glimmer Sky/Mint/Lemon [b]Juri's Lore:[/b] Juri was a peaceful member of her clan in the Boreal Wood, helping forage for food in particularly harsh winters. She was suddenly attacked by an unknown assailant, and when she was rescued by the United Elements and recovered with the help of Cindi. Afterward, she joined the United Elements as their Ice dragon. She established Ice Clan and the Ice Elemental Army. [b]Falcon(character)[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=57&bodygene=16&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=61&tertgene=11&winggene=18&wings=121&auth=095eb575a7dd637da6f7e2cf3e31e455e12a6dd3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Plague Mirror Rust/Sanguine/Thylacine Falcon/Safari/Maroon [b]Falcon's Lore:[/b] Falcon was apart of a particularly vicious Mirror Pack, but found peace and a way to curb his kind's nasty reputation when he joined United Clan as the United Elements' Plague dragon. He became an excellent hunter and an amazing fighter. Falcon established Plague Clan and the Plague Elemental Army. [b]Beamer:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=139&bodygene=3&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=57&tertgene=11&winggene=6&wings=139&auth=a042efa10bef3af342571d57be5ebcb08905f990&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Light Pearlcatcher Clown/Current/Basic Flaxen/Flaxen/Any [b]Beamer's Lore:[/b] Like Ayng, Beamer was the son of a distinguished clan leader. However, Beamer was a "pure-blood" dragon, and scorned Ayng for his half-blood heritage. He commonly looked down upon other dragons, especially of other elements, but was chosen for the United Elements regardless. The fights he witnessed changed him and he learned humility, befriending fellow Light dragon Sunstrike. Beamer established Light Clan while Sunstrike established the Light Elemental Army. [b]Sunstrike:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=16&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=77&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=44&auth=2d1633549958d653b034cd87205bb3ee092fc1c7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Light Imperial Falcon/Current/Underbelly Sand/Ivory/Cinnamon [b]Sunstrike's Lore:[/b] Sunstrike came from a small clan that was constantly bullied by another, much bigger clan in the Sunbeam Ruins. The United Elements helped saved the clan, and Sunstrike joined them as their Imperial. He was a master at combat strategy, which made him invaluable. Sunstrike established the Light Elemental Army while Beamer established Light Clan. [b]Rod[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=145&bodygene=1&breed=5&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=147&tertgene=18&winggene=18&wings=99&auth=7246669b0d1eb7ce2b0fd63015ae21f98c3f9e99&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Lightning Ridgeback Iridescent/Safari/Capsule Cornflower/Robin/Grape [b]Rod's Lore:[/b] Rod was a hard worker in the Shifting Expanse, blissfully unaware of the Emperor's cruel and sadistic nature. He believed, like many young dragons, to be working in the Emperor's benefit. His eyes were opened when his clan was attacked for sheltering the United Elements. He joined them and helped depose the Emperor and return the Lightning and Fire dragons' hard work to them. He established Lightning Clan and the Lightning Elemental Army. [b]Crush[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=162&bodygene=21&breed=9&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=83&tertgene=5&winggene=15&wings=157&auth=d0988c68086c19acb7354a0070bf4c7b832f1a3c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Earth Snapper Tapir/Saturn/Underbelly Dirt/Umber/Bronze [b]Crush's Lore:[/b] The only dragon in the United Elements to previously be a leader, Crush took an interest in the United Elements when he found them looking for an Earth Snapper. He handed the leadership of his clan to his deputy and joined the United Elements to overthrow the Emperor. He established Earth Clan and the Earth Elemental Army, and suggested creating Tomes to record the stories and secrets of the Flights to be remembered forever. [b]Slip[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=79&bodygene=16&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=141&tertgene=13&winggene=11&wings=34&auth=e702df951b629e2070cf6b73cb77fe55b7a5b4a3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Wind Spiral Falcon/Peregrine/Contour Mantis/Jungle/Thicket [b]Slip's Lore:[/b] A wandering explorer, Slip was troublesome and often rejected by a lot of clans, viewed as nothing but trouble. He was put to good use as the Wind Spiral of the United Elements. Due to his scatterbrained nature, he and Reid worked together to establish Wind Clan and the Wind Elemental Army. [b]Reid[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=37&bodygene=14&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=81&tertgene=38&winggene=4&wings=153&auth=e601ca31e8cf44cea76b657b08066697198c3aeb&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Wind Skydancer Jupiter/Freckle/Veined Avocado/Algae/Hunter [b]Reid's Lore:[/b] Born and raised in a disciplined Skydancer clan, Reid initially did not approve of the United Elements because of their diversity. He admired their goal, but deemed it too risky to pursue, though his father, the clan leader, ordered him to go along. As United Clan was formed, Reid found himself growing closer to them and forging an unbreakable bond with them. Due to Slip's scatterbrained nature, Reid worked with him to establish Wind Clan and the Wind Elemental Army. [b]Flint[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=8&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=126&tertgene=7&winggene=14&wings=129&auth=901dce08aa2b57c9d95481d1b57b48fc9b9c4bec&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Shadow Nocturne Vipera/Hex/Smoke Obsidian/Flint/Overcast [b]Flint's Lore:[/b] Flint's clan often remained hidden, which saved them from the Emperor's savage wrath. Flint grew tired of hiding and wanted to take the fight to the Emperor himself. He got this chance when the United Elements came looking for a Shadow Nocturne. He went with them, becoming an expert on stealth tactics and was the one who convinced the Ghost dragons to help them against the Emperor because of the Ghosts' persecution at the claws of the Wasp dragons. [b]Ember[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=172&bodygene=14&breed=12&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=61&tertgene=11&winggene=4&wings=133&auth=8190dcacccec43dc1f4d2a207ca8db6edf7270d4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Fire Coatl Jupiter/Freckle/Basic Sunset/Carrot/Any [b]Ember's Lore:[/b] In his own territory, the Emperor enslaved the native Coatls to do as he pleased, and killing those who angered him in any way. One of these enslaved Coatis was a young lad named Ember. Ember dreamed of freedom, but never thought he could obtain it until the United Elements helped him escape. He eagerly joined them and helped found United Clan to overthrow the Emperor. Ember quickly displayed an affinity for metalworking, becoming the blacksmith of the clan, and spreading his skills to other Fire dragons in United Clan. Ember established Fire Clan and the Fire Elemental Army, as well as making blacksmithing the passion of the Fire Flight. [b]Spector[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=4&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=1c3bf9fdec2265cc567f00e52f7f3aa402580e2c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Water Nocturne Basic/Basic/Ghost Obsidian/Obsidian/White [b]Spector's Lore:[/b] During the Emperor's rule, he tried to employ the Ghost dragons, but when they refused, he had them mercilessly hunted by his assassins, the Wasp dragons. The United Elements wanted to stop this senseless genocide, and chose to help the Ghosts, employing help from Spector, a Water Ghost. Spector befriended the United Elements and brought his kind from all over Sornieth to overthrow the Emperor. He went with his kind to drive the Wasps underground, but they all wound up trapped with their enemies.
Clan Lore: United Clan/The United Elements
Overall Lore
The United Elements is a group of dragons each of their ancestral element. The United Elements rose up to combat the Emperor and end his vicious rule. Each dragon comes from different clans in their ancestral territories, and decided to fight back to free their land from the cruel and sadistic rule of the Emperor.

Ayng
dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=4&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=21&wings=37&auth=52479987ffb62ad7c6a286444432f76e61c56e7a&dummyext=prev.png
Male Nature Wildclaw
Speckle/Striation/Underbelly
Brown/Avocado/White
Ayng's Lore: Ayng was born as the son of the leader of a distinguished Nature clan. The identity of his mother was unknown, until it was revealed to be a low-ranking Plague Mirror of all dragons, and the Emperor forbade the existence of half-blooded dragons. As a result, Ayng's family was executed, but he survived, escaping to live in hiding. Because of this, he became determined to bring the Emperor down and save Sornieth. He gathered one dragon of each breed(except a Bogsneak, as they didn't exist then), each of their ancestral element and from different clans, forming the United Elements, and creating United Clan. Ayng led United Clan and the first Sornieth United Army to depose of the Emperor. He later established Nature Clan and the Nature Elemental Army.

Cindi
dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=14&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=167&tertgene=7&winggene=22&wings=148&auth=516deab30362086fe20200b7dc4424089336265d&dummyext=prev.png
Female Arcane Fae
Jupiter/Trail/Basic
Shadow/Lapis/Any
Cindi's Lore: Cindi was the daughter of a healer in an Arcane clan, and she excelled as a healer herself, learning from her parents, who were both healer Faes. She wanted to share her skills with the rest of Sornieth, but visitation between clans and other Flights was discouraged. Cindi got her chance to explore Sornieth and share her skills when Ayng visited, looking for an Arcane Fae to join him and create United Clan. She established Arcane Clan and the Arcane Elemental Army, as well as establishing Faes as effective messengers and Scouts.

Crystoff
dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=7&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=17&winggene=8&wings=99&auth=88b116abb1d467e6c0d90a9313b6d057bc14bd76&dummyext=prev.png
Male Water Guardian
Crystal/Facet/Opal
Blue/Robin/Caribbean
Crystoff's Lore: Crystoff was a well-respected high-ranking warrior in his clan. A huge warrior, Crystoff was an amazing fisher, and when he was recruited for the United Elements, he commonly fished for them. At first he was constantly condescending and a bit of an arrogant dunderhead, but eventually learned humility and became a valuable addition to United Clan. He established Water Clan and the Water Elemental Army.

Juri
dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=19&breed=6&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=42&tertgene=10&winggene=9&wings=152&auth=d515121216e8be68f3a1ac643be3965fdc4adcc1&dummyext=prev.png
Female Ice Tundra
Jaguar/Hypnotic/Glimmer
Sky/Mint/Lemon
Juri's Lore: Juri was a peaceful member of her clan in the Boreal Wood, helping forage for food in particularly harsh winters. She was suddenly attacked by an unknown assailant, and when she was rescued by the United Elements and recovered with the help of Cindi. Afterward, she joined the United Elements as their Ice dragon. She established Ice Clan and the Ice Elemental Army.

Falcon(character)
dragon?age=1&body=57&bodygene=16&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=61&tertgene=11&winggene=18&wings=121&auth=095eb575a7dd637da6f7e2cf3e31e455e12a6dd3&dummyext=prev.png
Male Plague Mirror
Rust/Sanguine/Thylacine
Falcon/Safari/Maroon
Falcon's Lore: Falcon was apart of a particularly vicious Mirror Pack, but found peace and a way to curb his kind's nasty reputation when he joined United Clan as the United Elements' Plague dragon. He became an excellent hunter and an amazing fighter. Falcon established Plague Clan and the Plague Elemental Army.

Beamer:
dragon?age=1&body=139&bodygene=3&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=57&tertgene=11&winggene=6&wings=139&auth=a042efa10bef3af342571d57be5ebcb08905f990&dummyext=prev.png
Male Light Pearlcatcher
Clown/Current/Basic
Flaxen/Flaxen/Any
Beamer's Lore: Like Ayng, Beamer was the son of a distinguished clan leader. However, Beamer was a "pure-blood" dragon, and scorned Ayng for his half-blood heritage. He commonly looked down upon other dragons, especially of other elements, but was chosen for the United Elements regardless. The fights he witnessed changed him and he learned humility, befriending fellow Light dragon Sunstrike. Beamer established Light Clan while Sunstrike established the Light Elemental Army.

Sunstrike:
dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=16&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=77&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=44&auth=2d1633549958d653b034cd87205bb3ee092fc1c7&dummyext=prev.png
Male Light Imperial
Falcon/Current/Underbelly
Sand/Ivory/Cinnamon
Sunstrike's Lore: Sunstrike came from a small clan that was constantly bullied by another, much bigger clan in the Sunbeam Ruins. The United Elements helped saved the clan, and Sunstrike joined them as their Imperial. He was a master at combat strategy, which made him invaluable. Sunstrike established the Light Elemental Army while Beamer established Light Clan.

Rod
dragon?age=1&body=145&bodygene=1&breed=5&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=147&tertgene=18&winggene=18&wings=99&auth=7246669b0d1eb7ce2b0fd63015ae21f98c3f9e99&dummyext=prev.png
Male Lightning Ridgeback
Iridescent/Safari/Capsule
Cornflower/Robin/Grape
Rod's Lore: Rod was a hard worker in the Shifting Expanse, blissfully unaware of the Emperor's cruel and sadistic nature. He believed, like many young dragons, to be working in the Emperor's benefit. His eyes were opened when his clan was attacked for sheltering the United Elements. He joined them and helped depose the Emperor and return the Lightning and Fire dragons' hard work to them. He established Lightning Clan and the Lightning Elemental Army.

Crush
dragon?age=1&body=162&bodygene=21&breed=9&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=83&tertgene=5&winggene=15&wings=157&auth=d0988c68086c19acb7354a0070bf4c7b832f1a3c&dummyext=prev.png
Male Earth Snapper
Tapir/Saturn/Underbelly
Dirt/Umber/Bronze
Crush's Lore: The only dragon in the United Elements to previously be a leader, Crush took an interest in the United Elements when he found them looking for an Earth Snapper. He handed the leadership of his clan to his deputy and joined the United Elements to overthrow the Emperor. He established Earth Clan and the Earth Elemental Army, and suggested creating Tomes to record the stories and secrets of the Flights to be remembered forever.

Slip
dragon?age=1&body=79&bodygene=16&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=141&tertgene=13&winggene=11&wings=34&auth=e702df951b629e2070cf6b73cb77fe55b7a5b4a3&dummyext=prev.png
Male Wind Spiral
Falcon/Peregrine/Contour
Mantis/Jungle/Thicket
Slip's Lore: A wandering explorer, Slip was troublesome and often rejected by a lot of clans, viewed as nothing but trouble. He was put to good use as the Wind Spiral of the United Elements. Due to his scatterbrained nature, he and Reid worked together to establish Wind Clan and the Wind Elemental Army.

Reid
dragon?age=1&body=37&bodygene=14&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=81&tertgene=38&winggene=4&wings=153&auth=e601ca31e8cf44cea76b657b08066697198c3aeb&dummyext=prev.png
Male Wind Skydancer
Jupiter/Freckle/Veined
Avocado/Algae/Hunter
Reid's Lore: Born and raised in a disciplined Skydancer clan, Reid initially did not approve of the United Elements because of their diversity. He admired their goal, but deemed it too risky to pursue, though his father, the clan leader, ordered him to go along. As United Clan was formed, Reid found himself growing closer to them and forging an unbreakable bond with them. Due to Slip's scatterbrained nature, Reid worked with him to establish Wind Clan and the Wind Elemental Army.

Flint
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=8&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=126&tertgene=7&winggene=14&wings=129&auth=901dce08aa2b57c9d95481d1b57b48fc9b9c4bec&dummyext=prev.png
Male Shadow Nocturne
Vipera/Hex/Smoke
Obsidian/Flint/Overcast
Flint's Lore: Flint's clan often remained hidden, which saved them from the Emperor's savage wrath. Flint grew tired of hiding and wanted to take the fight to the Emperor himself. He got this chance when the United Elements came looking for a Shadow Nocturne. He went with them, becoming an expert on stealth tactics and was the one who convinced the Ghost dragons to help them against the Emperor because of the Ghosts' persecution at the claws of the Wasp dragons.

Ember
dragon?age=1&body=172&bodygene=14&breed=12&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=61&tertgene=11&winggene=4&wings=133&auth=8190dcacccec43dc1f4d2a207ca8db6edf7270d4&dummyext=prev.png
Male Fire Coatl
Jupiter/Freckle/Basic
Sunset/Carrot/Any
Ember's Lore: In his own territory, the Emperor enslaved the native Coatls to do as he pleased, and killing those who angered him in any way. One of these enslaved Coatis was a young lad named Ember. Ember dreamed of freedom, but never thought he could obtain it until the United Elements helped him escape. He eagerly joined them and helped found United Clan to overthrow the Emperor. Ember quickly displayed an affinity for metalworking, becoming the blacksmith of the clan, and spreading his skills to other Fire dragons in United Clan. Ember established Fire Clan and the Fire Elemental Army, as well as making blacksmithing the passion of the Fire Flight.

Spector
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=4&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=1c3bf9fdec2265cc567f00e52f7f3aa402580e2c&dummyext=prev.png
Male Water Nocturne
Basic/Basic/Ghost
Obsidian/Obsidian/White
Spector's Lore: During the Emperor's rule, he tried to employ the Ghost dragons, but when they refused, he had them mercilessly hunted by his assassins, the Wasp dragons. The United Elements wanted to stop this senseless genocide, and chose to help the Ghosts, employing help from Spector, a Water Ghost. Spector befriended the United Elements and brought his kind from all over Sornieth to overthrow the Emperor. He went with his kind to drive the Wasps underground, but they all wound up trapped with their enemies.

lhaSiSV.png
1 2