Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | War for Sornieth (FR RP)(Open)
OOC: I've basically created my own universe for my clan, in which the clans of Sornieth are at war with a vicious Ridgeback rogue named Nightshade and his "Toxin Flight"(a congregation of his followers and the different clans he's overtaken). Storm Clan, the setting of the thread, is my clan.

Plot: In the land of Sornieth, a dangerous Ridgeback rogue named Nightshade is determined to overthrow the dragon gods and rule Sornieth himself. He also seems to have an incredible hatred of the leader of the Fire Flight's Storm Clan.

Due to me sucking at inputting pictures, I will have to describe what Nightshade looks like
Nightshade's Appearance: Nightshade is a massive male Plague Ridgeback dragon. He has the Poison, Toxin, and Underbelly genes with the Blood Primary, Cerise Secondary, and Red Tertiary colors. Being a Plague dragon, he has red eyes.
Picture is on second post thanks to AceChaser

Third Post(mine): Nightshade and known supporters
OOC: I've basically created my own universe for my clan, in which the clans of Sornieth are at war with a vicious Ridgeback rogue named Nightshade and his "Toxin Flight"(a congregation of his followers and the different clans he's overtaken). Storm Clan, the setting of the thread, is my clan.

Plot: In the land of Sornieth, a dangerous Ridgeback rogue named Nightshade is determined to overthrow the dragon gods and rule Sornieth himself. He also seems to have an incredible hatred of the leader of the Fire Flight's Storm Clan.

Due to me sucking at inputting pictures, I will have to describe what Nightshade looks like
Nightshade's Appearance: Nightshade is a massive male Plague Ridgeback dragon. He has the Poison, Toxin, and Underbelly genes with the Blood Primary, Cerise Secondary, and Red Tertiary colors. Being a Plague dragon, he has red eyes.
Picture is on second post thanks to AceChaser

Third Post(mine): Nightshade and known supporters
Friendly Buizel weirdo, evil scientist enthusiast, avid writer of fanfiction and Sonic RPs

Of the Fire Flight's legendary Storm Clan
Lore Thread and Short story thread
lhaSiSV.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=11&breed=5&element=2&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=132&auth=818488c1c7457eedae761f917bf0797e7fc4d78c&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=11&breed=5&element=2&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=132&auth=818488c1c7457eedae761f917bf0797e7fc4d78c&dummyext=prev.png
3Mji0Ul.png
Yeah. I absolutely suck at entering images of any kind.
Yeah. I absolutely suck at entering images of any kind.
Friendly Buizel weirdo, evil scientist enthusiast, avid writer of fanfiction and Sonic RPs

lhaSiSV.png
Yue (dragon in the profile pic) slimked through the forest. She was hungry, she froze, turning her head towards a clearing where a deer was grazing. Narrowing her eyes, she pressed her wings against her body and crept foreword. The deer continued grazing. Yue's stomach growled and the deers head shoot up. The deer spotted her and sprang into action. Yue roared in frustration and gave chase on foot, not risking spreading her wings with so many trees. The deer reached the edge of the clearing and disappeared into the thick woods where Yue couldn't fit. Yue growled and lashed at a tree with her talons, then threw her weight against it till it toppled over. Letting out a frustrated roar. She hoped the others were being more successful than her.
Yue (dragon in the profile pic) slimked through the forest. She was hungry, she froze, turning her head towards a clearing where a deer was grazing. Narrowing her eyes, she pressed her wings against her body and crept foreword. The deer continued grazing. Yue's stomach growled and the deers head shoot up. The deer spotted her and sprang into action. Yue roared in frustration and gave chase on foot, not risking spreading her wings with so many trees. The deer reached the edge of the clearing and disappeared into the thick woods where Yue couldn't fit. Yue growled and lashed at a tree with her talons, then threw her weight against it till it toppled over. Letting out a frustrated roar. She hoped the others were being more successful than her.
Thought I'd put up Nightshade and his known supporters as well as other dragons in my lore that I technically do not own(and have created via the Scrying Workshop): [b]Nightshade:[/b] [b]Info:[/b] The big baddie of the story, Nightshade is a villainous and mad Ridgeback hellbent on taking over Sornieth for himself. He is the ruler of his own "Toxin Flight", which is his own personal army. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=11&breed=5&element=2&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=132&auth=818488c1c7457eedae761f917bf0797e7fc4d78c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Gideon:[/b] [b]Info:[/b] Nightshade's right hand dragon, Gideon is a fervent follower of Nightshade, and known for his vicious prejudice against "half-blood" dragons(dragons whose parents are two different breeds) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=5&gender=0&tert=54&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=5&auth=8c5e0fcf87424f0c329cdc892651101ded1c1cd3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Gallick/Demmick:[/b] [b]Info:[/b] A dragon driven mad by a strange illness as well as having his appearance altered; formerly known as Demmick(meaning "ghost", since he was once pure white). Gallick, meaning "mad", can barely speak coherently, and loyally followed Nightshade until he was killed by a Storm Clan Wildclaw named Taidan. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=11&breed=3&element=2&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=15&winggene=12&wings=2&auth=930f59642367b5efb11bf58f9eed30e93c5669ae&dummyext=prev.png [/img] [b]Talon:[/b] A bounty hunter Wildclaw who strangely resembles a Bamboo Phytocat for reasons unknown. He was hired by Nightshade to kill Taidan in retribution for killing Gallick. Though he failed, he remained with Nightshade. He wears Primal apparel like his former target Taidan [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=18&breed=10&element=11&gender=0&tert=33&tertgene=11&winggene=18&wings=33&auth=f32be1f3d891ebf50fbfc4a63639a0f92fd94461&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Other Dragons:[/b] [b]Raleigh:[/b] [b]Info:[/b] Nightshade's father, Raleigh is a war veteran who served in the Plague Elemental Army until old age forced him to retire into Plague Clan. He wasn't in his son Nightshade's life as much as he should have been(and wanted to be), partly adding to Nightshade's madness. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=87&bodygene=12&breed=5&element=2&gender=0&tert=172&tertgene=6&winggene=18&wings=131&auth=7379fd8649c305aeeeba5a94d4064952a4c12d68&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]The Celebration Sage:[/b] [b]Info:[/b] Her real name unknown, the Celebration Sage is a pretty female Water Imperial who is actually Talon's half-sister(born into the Water Flight). She originally worked for Nightshade alongside Talon, but was convinced otherwise by Storm Clan's dragons, earning a living as a true Celebration Sage. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=4&gender=1&tert=33&tertgene=17&winggene=8&wings=92&auth=052ea1a148e700575a15e7a3c4938506f168dd50&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Almer:[/b] [b]Info:[/b] The current leader of Fire Clan, Almer is a well-known and incredibly skilled blacksmith. He is good friends with Storm Clan, and makes and repairs a great deal of their armor. He understands the troubles Mirrors struggle with as being mistrusted, since he came from a wandering Mirror pack before becoming part of Fire Clan. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=11&gender=0&tert=47&tertgene=7&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=60d819d0e03d812dbe51aac2a9139556789fc922&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Thought I'd put up Nightshade and his known supporters as well as other dragons in my lore that I technically do not own(and have created via the Scrying Workshop):

Nightshade:
Info: The big baddie of the story, Nightshade is a villainous and mad Ridgeback hellbent on taking over Sornieth for himself. He is the ruler of his own "Toxin Flight", which is his own personal army.
dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=11&breed=5&element=2&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=132&auth=818488c1c7457eedae761f917bf0797e7fc4d78c&dummyext=prev.png

Gideon:
Info: Nightshade's right hand dragon, Gideon is a fervent follower of Nightshade, and known for his vicious prejudice against "half-blood" dragons(dragons whose parents are two different breeds)
dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=5&gender=0&tert=54&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=5&auth=8c5e0fcf87424f0c329cdc892651101ded1c1cd3&dummyext=prev.png

Gallick/Demmick:
Info: A dragon driven mad by a strange illness as well as having his appearance altered; formerly known as Demmick(meaning "ghost", since he was once pure white). Gallick, meaning "mad", can barely speak coherently, and loyally followed Nightshade until he was killed by a Storm Clan Wildclaw named Taidan.
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=11&breed=3&element=2&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=15&winggene=12&wings=2&auth=930f59642367b5efb11bf58f9eed30e93c5669ae&dummyext=prev.png
Talon:
A bounty hunter Wildclaw who strangely resembles a Bamboo Phytocat for reasons unknown. He was hired by Nightshade to kill Taidan in retribution for killing Gallick. Though he failed, he remained with Nightshade. He wears Primal apparel like his former target Taidan
dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=18&breed=10&element=11&gender=0&tert=33&tertgene=11&winggene=18&wings=33&auth=f32be1f3d891ebf50fbfc4a63639a0f92fd94461&dummyext=prev.png

Other Dragons:
Raleigh:
Info: Nightshade's father, Raleigh is a war veteran who served in the Plague Elemental Army until old age forced him to retire into Plague Clan. He wasn't in his son Nightshade's life as much as he should have been(and wanted to be), partly adding to Nightshade's madness.
dragon?age=1&body=87&bodygene=12&breed=5&element=2&gender=0&tert=172&tertgene=6&winggene=18&wings=131&auth=7379fd8649c305aeeeba5a94d4064952a4c12d68&dummyext=prev.png

The Celebration Sage:
Info: Her real name unknown, the Celebration Sage is a pretty female Water Imperial who is actually Talon's half-sister(born into the Water Flight). She originally worked for Nightshade alongside Talon, but was convinced otherwise by Storm Clan's dragons, earning a living as a true Celebration Sage.
dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=4&gender=1&tert=33&tertgene=17&winggene=8&wings=92&auth=052ea1a148e700575a15e7a3c4938506f168dd50&dummyext=prev.png

Almer:
Info: The current leader of Fire Clan, Almer is a well-known and incredibly skilled blacksmith. He is good friends with Storm Clan, and makes and repairs a great deal of their armor. He understands the troubles Mirrors struggle with as being mistrusted, since he came from a wandering Mirror pack before becoming part of Fire Clan.
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=11&gender=0&tert=47&tertgene=7&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=60d819d0e03d812dbe51aac2a9139556789fc922&dummyext=prev.png

lhaSiSV.png