Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Malware Rising
[center][b]Setup[/b][/center] [b]Info:[/b] I got the idea for this while looking through the Flight Rising Subspecies Wiki and seeing different outcomes in the Scrying Workshop. I modeled Claude after Dr. Finitevus from the Sonic the Hedgehog Archie Comics released in the United States. [b]Post 1:[/b] Setup [b]Post 2:[/b] Backstory of the Villains [b]Post 3:[/b] Clans and Leaders Involved [b]Requirements:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]You can use up to two dragons from your lair/scries at one time. Others are allowed in a single post at one time, if minor; for example, "Before talking with Y, X sent XX and YY out on a patrol" [*]All FR Forum rules apply! [*]You are more than welcome to use a random scry you have added lore to, as long as they have a good amount of lore added to them regarding your own clan's story. [*]Be careful! Those mad dragons are dangerous! [/LIST] My main dragon will be my progen/clan leader Barrett [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20144509] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201446/20144509_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Plot:[/b] For as long as anyone can remember, there have been strange subspecies of dragons in Sornieth, some specific to certain territories or breeds. Some of these subspecies are peaceful, others are mad as can be. One example of these mad dragons is the engineers that create the strange Malware dragons. Always seeking out new dragons to experiment on, they are eager to see their creations spread across the land and cause havoc regardless of where they go. Quite possibly the maddest of them all is a male Coatl named Claude, who resembles his creations himself for reasons largely unknown. Rejected by his own clan, Claude seeks revenge against everyone in Sornieth, joining with the mad, vicious Ridgeback rogue Nightshade, who is trying to conquer Sornieth(and slowly succeeding). What a Malware looks like: Breed: Any Element: Plague Iridescent/Shimmer: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=2&gender=0&tert=60&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=59&auth=f198f858b93712cb49d0de913f3402673e3bce2e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Colors: White, Ice, or Platinum(Primary); Crimson, Blood, Maroon, Carmine(Secondary); Crimson, Blood, Maroon, Carmine, Red(Tertiary) Crystal/Facet: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=7&breed=12&element=2&gender=0&tert=60&tertgene=1&winggene=8&wings=59&auth=03cc4e8fd8b21ddfaa4bf07afb63e7b94ea845b6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Colors: White, Platinum, Silver, Gray(Primary); Crimson, Maroon, Blood, Carmine(Secondary); Crimson, Blood, Maroon, Carmine, Red(Tertiary) [b]Nightshade:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=11&breed=5&element=2&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=132&auth=818488c1c7457eedae761f917bf0797e7fc4d78c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Poison/Toxin/Underbelly Blood/Cerise/Red [b]Nightshade's Original Look:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=0&breed=5&element=2&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=132&auth=4ba45e9a026d719a70f6b0e7feffea338bd5711e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Basic/Basic/Underbelly Blood/Cerise/Red [b]Claude:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=2&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=59&auth=c37b9bd2a4d67c72526256864b9601a37dd3b380&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Iridescent/Shimmer/Circuit White/Crimson/Red Apparel: [outfit=194088] [b]Claude's Original Look:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=5&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=9&auth=d3cccc7fc8952c4141c3f7d81661f94103a06dae&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Iridescent/Shimmer/Basic Black/Black/Red
Setup

Info: I got the idea for this while looking through the Flight Rising Subspecies Wiki and seeing different outcomes in the Scrying Workshop. I modeled Claude after Dr. Finitevus from the Sonic the Hedgehog Archie Comics released in the United States.

Post 1: Setup
Post 2: Backstory of the Villains
Post 3: Clans and Leaders Involved

Requirements:
  1. You can use up to two dragons from your lair/scries at one time. Others are allowed in a single post at one time, if minor; for example, "Before talking with Y, X sent XX and YY out on a patrol"
  2. All FR Forum rules apply!
  3. You are more than welcome to use a random scry you have added lore to, as long as they have a good amount of lore added to them regarding your own clan's story.
  4. Be careful! Those mad dragons are dangerous!

My main dragon will be my progen/clan leader Barrett

20144509_350.png

Plot: For as long as anyone can remember, there have been strange subspecies of dragons in Sornieth, some specific to certain territories or breeds. Some of these subspecies are peaceful, others are mad as can be. One example of these mad dragons is the engineers that create the strange Malware dragons. Always seeking out new dragons to experiment on, they are eager to see their creations spread across the land and cause havoc regardless of where they go. Quite possibly the maddest of them all is a male Coatl named Claude, who resembles his creations himself for reasons largely unknown. Rejected by his own clan, Claude seeks revenge against everyone in Sornieth, joining with the mad, vicious Ridgeback rogue Nightshade, who is trying to conquer Sornieth(and slowly succeeding).

What a Malware looks like:
Breed: Any
Element: Plague
Iridescent/Shimmer:
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=2&gender=0&tert=60&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=59&auth=f198f858b93712cb49d0de913f3402673e3bce2e&dummyext=prev.png
Colors: White, Ice, or Platinum(Primary); Crimson, Blood, Maroon, Carmine(Secondary); Crimson, Blood, Maroon, Carmine, Red(Tertiary)

Crystal/Facet:
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=7&breed=12&element=2&gender=0&tert=60&tertgene=1&winggene=8&wings=59&auth=03cc4e8fd8b21ddfaa4bf07afb63e7b94ea845b6&dummyext=prev.png
Colors: White, Platinum, Silver, Gray(Primary); Crimson, Maroon, Blood, Carmine(Secondary); Crimson, Blood, Maroon, Carmine, Red(Tertiary)

Nightshade:
dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=11&breed=5&element=2&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=132&auth=818488c1c7457eedae761f917bf0797e7fc4d78c&dummyext=prev.png
Poison/Toxin/Underbelly
Blood/Cerise/Red
Nightshade's Original Look:
dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=0&breed=5&element=2&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=132&auth=4ba45e9a026d719a70f6b0e7feffea338bd5711e&dummyext=prev.png
Basic/Basic/Underbelly
Blood/Cerise/Red

Claude:
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=2&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=59&auth=c37b9bd2a4d67c72526256864b9601a37dd3b380&dummyext=prev.png
Iridescent/Shimmer/Circuit
White/Crimson/Red
Apparel:
Claude

Claude's Original Look:
dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=5&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=9&auth=d3cccc7fc8952c4141c3f7d81661f94103a06dae&dummyext=prev.png
Iridescent/Shimmer/Basic
Black/Black/Red
Friendly Buizel weirdo, evil scientist enthusiast, avid writer of fanfiction and Sonic RPs

Of the Fire Flight's legendary Storm Clan
Lore Thread and Short story thread
lhaSiSV.png
Backstory of the Villains

Claude's Backstory; Expressed by Claude to my Mobian German Shepherd OC Austin Smith:
"What do you want with me?" Austin demanded with a snarl, blue eyes blazing with rage and his black and brown fur fluffed up. He had been captured by a strange dragon that worked for this mad scientist-looking dragon with a pale body and eyes as red as his wings and Circuit pattern. "Nightshade has requested you be brought to him, alive and unhurt." The dragon's tone greatly frightened Austin, as did the strange dragon who apparently worked for him, as pale as he was with red wings and red Circuit patterns. "Who are you?" Austin asked suspiciously. "You don't know?" the dragon's head feathers perked up, and an interested gleam entered his eyes. Austin shook his head, slowly lowering his ears until they lay flat against his head. "I am Claude." the dragon said. Austin couldn't stop a snort of laughter despite the situation he was in. "Laugh all you want, it will only get yourself in more trouble." Claude hissed at him. "I was originally a Lightning dragon. I still had the Iridescent and Shimmer Genes, but my Tertiary was Basic. I was well-respected in my clan, a hard worker. Do you want to know what happened to me?" Claude sneered, thrusting his face into Austin's. Austin backed away, ears flat. "I'm not sure I do." he muttered. "Oh, I think you do." Claude snickered. "I was unlucky enough to get struck by one of the many lightning bolts that strike the land of the Shifting Expanse. I was so badly wounded that I fell ill." Claude sat back and raised his forefeet, glaring at them as a furious light entered his red gaze. "My color became completely white, but my wings were red, and I somehow got a Circuit, and it changed the color of my eyes." he shifted his furious red glare to Austin, whose hackles rippled uneasily. "I was rejected by my clan. They threw me out, forgot me altogether. I was found by a dragon who engineered the 'monsters' that are Malware dragons. He taught me how to make them myself, told me that when you're on your own, with no clan to call home, then no one is more important than yourself." A cruel, sneering light entered Claude's burning red glare as he continued: "I went off on my own when my teacher was found out and killed by a nearby clan. I've created my own Malware dragons. And Nightshade promised me that when he conquers Sornieth, I will have two clans to experiment on! It will be glorious!" Cold horror spread through Austin's pelt. The clans Claude was talking about were Storm Clan and Blazing Clan!

Nightshade's Backstory
Many years ago, in an unknown Plague clan, a mighty Ridgeback in the Plague Elemental Army named Raleigh took a Mirror mate in his off-time. They had five eggs, four Mirrors and one Ridgeback. There were two male Mirrors, two female Mirrors, and their only Ridgeback child was a pure red Ridgeback named Nightshade, who had a very red belly. Raleigh was often off doing his duties in the Army, and as such, wasn't in his son's life as much as he needed to be(and wanted to). It was often theorized that this added to Nightshade's madness and anger. Because he was the only Ridgeback in his nest, Nightshade was often bullied by his own siblings. Finally, he snapped and scratched one of his brothers, leaving a nasty scar on his face. This was the deciding factor in his mother's choice to leave and take her Mirror children with her. In the meantime, Nightshade's clan took in an abandoned Fire Guardian named Barrett, who quickly befriended Nightshade. The two did almost everything together, training and becoming warriors together. When the Arcane Plague ripped through the Scarred Wasteland, Nightshade was one of the many dragons to fall ill, and he was one of the worst cases. After falling ill, Nightshade's appearance and mind were irreparably altered, and he gained the Poison and Toxin Genes. Barrett noticed a change in his friend, and Nightshade began to scheme and plan how to conquer Sornieth. He tried to get Barrett on board, promising to make him his deputy when he gained control of the clan, but Barrett refused, frightened at what his friend had become. Barrett later tried to escape, but was set upon by some dragons that Nightshade had swayed to his side. One of them slashed Barrett's eye as he escaped, leaving him with the scare he has today. Barrett fled to the Ashfall Waste, his Elemental home, and began setting up his own clan. He named it Storm Clan, as he believed they would storm across Sornieth to save it from Nightshade's cruel advance. To this day, Nightshade takes any opportunity to expand his grip on Sornieth and bring it under his rule.
Backstory of the Villains

Claude's Backstory; Expressed by Claude to my Mobian German Shepherd OC Austin Smith:
"What do you want with me?" Austin demanded with a snarl, blue eyes blazing with rage and his black and brown fur fluffed up. He had been captured by a strange dragon that worked for this mad scientist-looking dragon with a pale body and eyes as red as his wings and Circuit pattern. "Nightshade has requested you be brought to him, alive and unhurt." The dragon's tone greatly frightened Austin, as did the strange dragon who apparently worked for him, as pale as he was with red wings and red Circuit patterns. "Who are you?" Austin asked suspiciously. "You don't know?" the dragon's head feathers perked up, and an interested gleam entered his eyes. Austin shook his head, slowly lowering his ears until they lay flat against his head. "I am Claude." the dragon said. Austin couldn't stop a snort of laughter despite the situation he was in. "Laugh all you want, it will only get yourself in more trouble." Claude hissed at him. "I was originally a Lightning dragon. I still had the Iridescent and Shimmer Genes, but my Tertiary was Basic. I was well-respected in my clan, a hard worker. Do you want to know what happened to me?" Claude sneered, thrusting his face into Austin's. Austin backed away, ears flat. "I'm not sure I do." he muttered. "Oh, I think you do." Claude snickered. "I was unlucky enough to get struck by one of the many lightning bolts that strike the land of the Shifting Expanse. I was so badly wounded that I fell ill." Claude sat back and raised his forefeet, glaring at them as a furious light entered his red gaze. "My color became completely white, but my wings were red, and I somehow got a Circuit, and it changed the color of my eyes." he shifted his furious red glare to Austin, whose hackles rippled uneasily. "I was rejected by my clan. They threw me out, forgot me altogether. I was found by a dragon who engineered the 'monsters' that are Malware dragons. He taught me how to make them myself, told me that when you're on your own, with no clan to call home, then no one is more important than yourself." A cruel, sneering light entered Claude's burning red glare as he continued: "I went off on my own when my teacher was found out and killed by a nearby clan. I've created my own Malware dragons. And Nightshade promised me that when he conquers Sornieth, I will have two clans to experiment on! It will be glorious!" Cold horror spread through Austin's pelt. The clans Claude was talking about were Storm Clan and Blazing Clan!

Nightshade's Backstory
Many years ago, in an unknown Plague clan, a mighty Ridgeback in the Plague Elemental Army named Raleigh took a Mirror mate in his off-time. They had five eggs, four Mirrors and one Ridgeback. There were two male Mirrors, two female Mirrors, and their only Ridgeback child was a pure red Ridgeback named Nightshade, who had a very red belly. Raleigh was often off doing his duties in the Army, and as such, wasn't in his son's life as much as he needed to be(and wanted to). It was often theorized that this added to Nightshade's madness and anger. Because he was the only Ridgeback in his nest, Nightshade was often bullied by his own siblings. Finally, he snapped and scratched one of his brothers, leaving a nasty scar on his face. This was the deciding factor in his mother's choice to leave and take her Mirror children with her. In the meantime, Nightshade's clan took in an abandoned Fire Guardian named Barrett, who quickly befriended Nightshade. The two did almost everything together, training and becoming warriors together. When the Arcane Plague ripped through the Scarred Wasteland, Nightshade was one of the many dragons to fall ill, and he was one of the worst cases. After falling ill, Nightshade's appearance and mind were irreparably altered, and he gained the Poison and Toxin Genes. Barrett noticed a change in his friend, and Nightshade began to scheme and plan how to conquer Sornieth. He tried to get Barrett on board, promising to make him his deputy when he gained control of the clan, but Barrett refused, frightened at what his friend had become. Barrett later tried to escape, but was set upon by some dragons that Nightshade had swayed to his side. One of them slashed Barrett's eye as he escaped, leaving him with the scare he has today. Barrett fled to the Ashfall Waste, his Elemental home, and began setting up his own clan. He named it Storm Clan, as he believed they would storm across Sornieth to save it from Nightshade's cruel advance. To this day, Nightshade takes any opportunity to expand his grip on Sornieth and bring it under his rule.
Friendly Buizel weirdo, evil scientist enthusiast, avid writer of fanfiction and Sonic RPs

lhaSiSV.png
[center][b]Clans and Leaders Involved[/b][/center] [b]Storm Clan[/b](Fire) [b]Info:[/b] Led by Barrett, the mighty Storm Clan resides in the Ashfall Waste by the Molten Scar, but may upgrade up to the Great Furnace soon. Barrett knows Nightshade on a personal level, and has chosen to make all of Storm Clan his Charge, as he feels that it is his duty to protect them with his life. [b]Leader:[/b] Barrett [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20144509] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201446/20144509_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Deputy:[/b] Kiefer [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20136958] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201370/20136958_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Blazing Clan[/b](Fire) [b]Info:[/b] Led by Lobo, Blazing Clan was founded when the Ice Imperial learned of the fate of his old clan. They were destroyed when they refused to join Nightshade, and their eggs were stolen to be raised in Nightshade's army. Lobo's Ice Egg was taken back by Storm Clan and he was raised in their ranks. Shortly after setting up Blazing Clan, Lobo accepted the wandering loner group called Shifting Clan, and they became part of Blazing Clan's ranks. [b]Leader:[/b] Lobo [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=171&bodygene=13&breed=8&element=6&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=12&auth=58c91dbc9e82f5f5f002625d18de371af94899d3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Petals/Toxin/Underbelly Cantaloupe/Shadow/Black [b]Deputy:[/b] Bluefoot [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=4&breed=4&element=5&gender=0&tert=152&tertgene=9&winggene=4&wings=55&auth=0a7588caf446a579f4b3c0f762df43fab9e8dca5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Speckle/Freckle/Okapi Brown/Brown/Mint [b]Canyon Clan[/b](Lightning, then Plague, then Fire) [b]Info:[/b] Canyon Clan used to live in the Shifting Expanse, and its current leader, Thorn, was taught to master his element by Claude before the Coatl lost his mind. A short while after Thorn had been made deputy, Claude was struck by lightning while working, and Thorn had been keeping watch over him while flying nearby. After Claude recovered, Thorn was upset by the change in his oldest friend and supported his leader in driving the maddened Coatl out. When Thorn became leader, he heard of the mad engineer dragons that created the strange monsters called Malware dragons, and moved his clan to the Scarred Wasteland. However, when they moved there, they were set upon by some Malwares made by Claude, who took the opportunity to seek revenge against his former clan, capturing several of the warriors and turning them into Malware dragons under his control. Among those dragons were the mate and daughter of clan deputy Brock, who was forced to fight his own family to escape. The Canyon Clan Malware dragons were all killed, and Claude escaped Brock, who was driven mad by fury and grief. When Claude resurfaced while helping Nightshade, Thorn moved Canyon Clan to the Molten Scar to receive help from Storm Clan. [b]Leader:[/b] Thorn [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=38&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=5&gender=0&tert=101&tertgene=5&winggene=18&wings=144&auth=4288c6ac1438969a98525c3b88ed23a69886030c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Lightning Savannah/Safari/Underbelly Green/Peridot/Pear [b]Deputy:[/b] Brock [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=12&breed=5&element=1&gender=0&tert=51&tertgene=10&winggene=2&wings=54&auth=d65514a406c09e2fd9fbddfbff765cf7fde7711b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Earth Giraffe/Stripes/Glimmer Chocolate/Soil/Beige [b]Toxin Flight[/b](Various) [b]Info:[/b] While technically not a Flight in itself, Toxin Flight is the name given to Nightshade's Army by Nightshade himself. The name of Nightshade's original clan is unknown; all that is known about it is that it is the core clan of Toxin Flight, named after Nightshade's oddly dappled hide. [b]Leader:[/b] Nightshade [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=11&breed=5&element=2&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=132&auth=818488c1c7457eedae761f917bf0797e7fc4d78c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Poison/Toxin/Underbelly Blood/Cerise/Red [b]Deputy(of sorts):[/b] Gideon [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=5&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=5&auth=f54fd9b0ce8b31ef723f4714e0184accf47d59f7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Basic/Basic/Basic Sky/Silver/Any
Clans and Leaders Involved

Storm Clan(Fire)
Info: Led by Barrett, the mighty Storm Clan resides in the Ashfall Waste by the Molten Scar, but may upgrade up to the Great Furnace soon. Barrett knows Nightshade on a personal level, and has chosen to make all of Storm Clan his Charge, as he feels that it is his duty to protect them with his life.
Leader:
Barrett

20144509_350.png

Deputy:
Kiefer

20136958_350.png

Blazing Clan(Fire)
Info: Led by Lobo, Blazing Clan was founded when the Ice Imperial learned of the fate of his old clan. They were destroyed when they refused to join Nightshade, and their eggs were stolen to be raised in Nightshade's army. Lobo's Ice Egg was taken back by Storm Clan and he was raised in their ranks. Shortly after setting up Blazing Clan, Lobo accepted the wandering loner group called Shifting Clan, and they became part of Blazing Clan's ranks.
Leader:
Lobo
dragon?age=1&body=171&bodygene=13&breed=8&element=6&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=12&auth=58c91dbc9e82f5f5f002625d18de371af94899d3&dummyext=prev.png
Petals/Toxin/Underbelly
Cantaloupe/Shadow/Black
Deputy:
Bluefoot
dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=4&breed=4&element=5&gender=0&tert=152&tertgene=9&winggene=4&wings=55&auth=0a7588caf446a579f4b3c0f762df43fab9e8dca5&dummyext=prev.png
Speckle/Freckle/Okapi
Brown/Brown/Mint

Canyon Clan(Lightning, then Plague, then Fire)
Info: Canyon Clan used to live in the Shifting Expanse, and its current leader, Thorn, was taught to master his element by Claude before the Coatl lost his mind. A short while after Thorn had been made deputy, Claude was struck by lightning while working, and Thorn had been keeping watch over him while flying nearby. After Claude recovered, Thorn was upset by the change in his oldest friend and supported his leader in driving the maddened Coatl out. When Thorn became leader, he heard of the mad engineer dragons that created the strange monsters called Malware dragons, and moved his clan to the Scarred Wasteland. However, when they moved there, they were set upon by some Malwares made by Claude, who took the opportunity to seek revenge against his former clan, capturing several of the warriors and turning them into Malware dragons under his control. Among those dragons were the mate and daughter of clan deputy Brock, who was forced to fight his own family to escape. The Canyon Clan Malware dragons were all killed, and Claude escaped Brock, who was driven mad by fury and grief. When Claude resurfaced while helping Nightshade, Thorn moved Canyon Clan to the Molten Scar to receive help from Storm Clan.
Leader:
Thorn
dragon?age=1&body=38&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=5&gender=0&tert=101&tertgene=5&winggene=18&wings=144&auth=4288c6ac1438969a98525c3b88ed23a69886030c&dummyext=prev.png
Lightning
Savannah/Safari/Underbelly
Green/Peridot/Pear
Deputy:
Brock
dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=12&breed=5&element=1&gender=0&tert=51&tertgene=10&winggene=2&wings=54&auth=d65514a406c09e2fd9fbddfbff765cf7fde7711b&dummyext=prev.png
Earth
Giraffe/Stripes/Glimmer
Chocolate/Soil/Beige

Toxin Flight(Various)
Info: While technically not a Flight in itself, Toxin Flight is the name given to Nightshade's Army by Nightshade himself. The name of Nightshade's original clan is unknown; all that is known about it is that it is the core clan of Toxin Flight, named after Nightshade's oddly dappled hide.
Leader:
Nightshade
dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=11&breed=5&element=2&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=132&auth=818488c1c7457eedae761f917bf0797e7fc4d78c&dummyext=prev.png
Poison/Toxin/Underbelly
Blood/Cerise/Red
Deputy(of sorts):
Gideon
dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=5&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=5&auth=f54fd9b0ce8b31ef723f4714e0184accf47d59f7&dummyext=prev.png
Basic/Basic/Basic
Sky/Silver/Any

lhaSiSV.png
((Just to bump this beautifully written plot up and to acknowledge a funny coincidence, I have a dragon named Nightshade too, she's a shaman though and a purple pearlcatcher))
((Just to bump this beautifully written plot up and to acknowledge a funny coincidence, I have a dragon named Nightshade too, she's a shaman though and a purple pearlcatcher))
H U G E lair cleanout currently!! Cleanout dragons on AH!
@Stitchednotebook I encountered someone else with a male Plague Ridgie named Nightshade, but theirs was gray and had Stained not Underbelly. XP
@Stitchednotebook I encountered someone else with a male Plague Ridgie named Nightshade, but theirs was gray and had Stained not Underbelly. XP

lhaSiSV.png
bump
bump

lhaSiSV.png
bump
bump

lhaSiSV.png