Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Migrants from Oakrest
1 2 ... 651 652 653 654 655 ... 1584 1585
Judge the writing
Night sal!
Judge the writing
Night sal!
Maevely
jMfomZU.png ________________ ________________
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
oooh xD, we might? i'm not sure
oooh xD, we might? i'm not sure
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
Thanks. I need to sleep too (I feel like crap, I've been working at a VBS all week and I think one of the kids got me sick)
Thanks. I need to sleep too (I feel like crap, I've been working at a VBS all week and I think one of the kids got me sick)
Maevely
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
night stream and np :)
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
Your girl feels like crap but hey I got a job *keeps trying not to barf*
Your girl feels like crap but hey I got a job *keeps trying not to barf*
Maevely
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
stream - grats on the job?? are you alright?? D:
stream - grats on the job?? are you alright?? D:
Ixris- .... no. I hate having stomach bugs, cause I hate puking. An dB I emptied the contents of my stomach earlier and I currently feel like absolute crap.
Ixris- .... no. I hate having stomach bugs, cause I hate puking. An dB I emptied the contents of my stomach earlier and I currently feel like absolute crap.
Maevely
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
ugh stream. :\ please make sure that you try to eat a little bit and stay hydrated! (things I say to like, lol, everything). Rest up and take care of yourself. :\ I hope you feel better soon.

I recall it's summer where you are?? Because summer bugs are like, the WORST. :\ Any I get in the summer months seem to last 2x as long as anything over the winter, so I seriously hope yours doesn't last that long. x__x
ugh stream. :\ please make sure that you try to eat a little bit and stay hydrated! (things I say to like, lol, everything). Rest up and take care of yourself. :\ I hope you feel better soon.

I recall it's summer where you are?? Because summer bugs are like, the WORST. :\ Any I get in the summer months seem to last 2x as long as anything over the winter, so I seriously hope yours doesn't last that long. x__x
oh also stream - I don't know if it was you that contacted me a while ago about the water flight OOF lore links thread or something?? Because this thing about judging lore, and the weird spear illustration in your sig area reminded me of it, and ... honestly usernames and I are a total crapshoot on whether I'll remember them, so if that WAS you, like hey how's it going what's up??? lol

And if it wasn't like yo that's cool too.

But my point is that I'd be happy to help out with judging if there's a need for it / I am available. Do you have any idea when your judging help will be needed?
oh also stream - I don't know if it was you that contacted me a while ago about the water flight OOF lore links thread or something?? Because this thing about judging lore, and the weird spear illustration in your sig area reminded me of it, and ... honestly usernames and I are a total crapshoot on whether I'll remember them, so if that WAS you, like hey how's it going what's up??? lol

And if it wasn't like yo that's cool too.

But my point is that I'd be happy to help out with judging if there's a need for it / I am available. Do you have any idea when your judging help will be needed?
1 2 ... 651 652 653 654 655 ... 1584 1585