Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Runaway ~ Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
[center][item=aviar cave painting] [size=5]Day 45[/size][/center] Drawing time! I drew a sketch of Izra. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/d08862e342d5bf3539369d60c532f42a/tumblr_omh8ddMksa1w2fe0oo1_540.jpg[/img]
Aviar Cave Painting
Day 45

Drawing time! I drew a sketch of Izra.

tumblr_omh8ddMksa1w2fe0oo1_540.jpg
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=chrome laser head] [size=5]Day 46[/size][/center] Silverspoon crept through the forest. He ignored the aching pain in his head and walked through the trees, Golem at his side. Golem purred and attempted to comfort Silverspoon by rubbing his face against his leg. Silverspoon growled and shoved him away. His headache was getting more painful, and he didn't know how to stop it.
Chrome Laser Head
Day 46

Silverspoon crept through the forest. He ignored the aching pain in his head and walked through the trees, Golem at his side. Golem purred and attempted to comfort Silverspoon by rubbing his face against his leg. Silverspoon growled and shoved him away. His headache was getting more painful, and he didn't know how to stop it.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=greenroot janustrap] [size=5]Day 47[/size][/center] Silverspoon slept curled next to Golem on the side of the dirt road, right behind the bushes that bordered it. He opened his eyes and jumped, because there was a girl staring at him with wide eyes. She grinned at him as he turned into human form. "Hello!" She waved her hand, her grin somehow growing wider. "I'm January." "Hello." Silverspoon's eyes narrowed as he observed the girl. She was wearing some pretty strange clothes, and there was something moving behind her. Golem woke up and immediately hissed. "That's a greenroot janustrap!" Golem growled, stalking up to the familiar. "I hate those things." "I am not a thing." The familiar huffed. "My name is Midnight." "What are you doing here?" Silverspoon asked, his headache starting to return. "I'm looking for you. You see, I've got some pretty special magic knowledge that I think you would like." January blinked and switched to dragon form. She was small, and seemed like she had only just grown up from being a hatchling. Silverspoon switched as well, so he stood over her. "Why don't you show me?" Suddenly, his headache disappeared. He stood there, shocked. "Now, why don't you tell me who you're hunting?" January smiled, giving him a look, and Silverspoon had a strange feeling that she was reading his mind. "I'm not reading your mind by the way, I'm just pretty good at reading people." So Silverspoon explained, and January listened, and the dragons resting just a few minutes away slept peacefully through the night.
Greenroot Janustrap
Day 47

Silverspoon slept curled next to Golem on the side of the dirt road, right behind the bushes that bordered it. He opened his eyes and jumped, because there was a girl staring at him with wide eyes. She grinned at him as he turned into human form.

"Hello!" She waved her hand, her grin somehow growing wider. "I'm January."

"Hello." Silverspoon's eyes narrowed as he observed the girl. She was wearing some pretty strange clothes, and there was something moving behind her. Golem woke up and immediately hissed.

"That's a greenroot janustrap!" Golem growled, stalking up to the familiar. "I hate those things."

"I am not a thing." The familiar huffed. "My name is Midnight."

"What are you doing here?" Silverspoon asked, his headache starting to return.

"I'm looking for you. You see, I've got some pretty special magic knowledge that I think you would like." January blinked and switched to dragon form. She was small, and seemed like she had only just grown up from being a hatchling. Silverspoon switched as well, so he stood over her.

"Why don't you show me?" Suddenly, his headache disappeared. He stood there, shocked.

"Now, why don't you tell me who you're hunting?" January smiled, giving him a look, and Silverspoon had a strange feeling that she was reading his mind. "I'm not reading your mind by the way, I'm just pretty good at reading people."

So Silverspoon explained, and January listened, and the dragons resting just a few minutes away slept peacefully through the night.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=green birdskull legband] [size=5]Day 48[/size][/center] Arc and Gwen are already breeding, and my nests are full, so I can't do anything.
Green Birdskull Legband
Day 48

Arc and Gwen are already breeding, and my nests are full, so I can't do anything.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=moth-eaten rug] [size=5]Day 49[/size][/center] "Where are they?" Arc asked, panicked. His paws shook as he ran around their current resting spot. "They're just hatchlings. They can't have gone that far." Gwen cradled Aeron, the one hatchling left behind, in her arms. Rain and Izra searched as well, but by the end of the day, none of the newborn hatchlings could be found. They gave up reluctantly, and most of the group fell asleep in tears. Silverspoon and January laughed quietly to themselves as they carried the two stolen hatchlings in their arms. January kept them silent with her magic, until a beast distracted her. It jumped in front of them suddenly. Its roar shook the forest, and Silverspoon gently put down the hatchling he was carrying to fight it. The beast ran past Silverspoon and headed for January, who dropped the hatchling she was carrying and fled. Silverspoon followed her quickly, paying no attention to what they left behind. [center][size=1]Pinglist @ScarletTheDragon[/size][/center]
Moth-Eaten Rug
Day 49

"Where are they?" Arc asked, panicked. His paws shook as he ran around their current resting spot.

"They're just hatchlings. They can't have gone that far." Gwen cradled Aeron, the one hatchling left behind, in her arms.

Rain and Izra searched as well, but by the end of the day, none of the newborn hatchlings could be found. They gave up reluctantly, and most of the group fell asleep in tears.

Silverspoon and January laughed quietly to themselves as they carried the two stolen hatchlings in their arms. January kept them silent with her magic, until a beast distracted her. It jumped in front of them suddenly. Its roar shook the forest, and Silverspoon gently put down the hatchling he was carrying to fight it.

The beast ran past Silverspoon and headed for January, who dropped the hatchling she was carrying and fled. Silverspoon followed her quickly, paying no attention to what they left behind.
Pinglist
@ScarletTheDragon
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=salt] [size=5]Day 50[/size][/center] "It's like we're cursed!" Arc commented angrily one day as they were walking along a worn down road. "We're not cursed," Rain reassured him, carrying Izra and Aeron on her back. "Well, it really feels like it!" He looked over to Gwen, who was walking behind them, silent. He growled in frustration and stomped the ground. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine." Cori trotted up next to him, gazing at him thoughtfully. "That's your advice?" Arc asked. "It's the best advice I have right now," Cori replied. Arc sprinted ahead on the abandoned road, paying no attention to the others yelling after him. [center][size=1]Pinglist @ScarletTheDragon[/size][/center]
Salt
Day 50

"It's like we're cursed!" Arc commented angrily one day as they were walking along a worn down road.

"We're not cursed," Rain reassured him, carrying Izra and Aeron on her back.

"Well, it really feels like it!" He looked over to Gwen, who was walking behind them, silent. He growled in frustration and stomped the ground.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine." Cori trotted up next to him, gazing at him thoughtfully.

"That's your advice?" Arc asked.

"It's the best advice I have right now," Cori replied.

Arc sprinted ahead on the abandoned road, paying no attention to the others yelling after him.
Pinglist
@ScarletTheDragon
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=desert scrub] [size=5]Day 51[/size][/center] Coliseum time! Everyone made it out okay.
Desert Scrub
Day 51

Coliseum time! Everyone made it out okay.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=redknee tarantula] [size=5]Day 52[/size][/center] Another food item! Everyone survived, though.
Redknee Tarantula
Day 52

Another food item! Everyone survived, though.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=grouse] [size=5]Day 53[/size][/center] Another food item! Everyone made it out okay, though.
Grouse
Day 53

Another food item! Everyone made it out okay, though.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
[center][item=tiny feathers] [size=5]Day 54[/size][/center] Silverspoon curled up next to January, who seemed to be asleep. Golem and Midnight were wandering around somewhere. "I know you're awake." Silverspoon's voice cut through the silence. "How did you know?" January asked, opening her eyes. "Your breathing got quicker when I sat down," he explained. "If you were asleep it would have stayed the same." "Huh," she responded simply, and closed her eyes again. Silverspoon scoffed and stood up. He thought he heard a whine come from January's direction, but he ignored it. Instead, his mind wandered to the hatchlings. He hoped they were still alive, but he knew deep down that they weren't. He went to find Golem and Midnight, his heart sinking. [center][size=1]Pinglist @ScarletTheDragon[/size][/center]
Tiny Feathers
Day 54

Silverspoon curled up next to January, who seemed to be asleep. Golem and Midnight were wandering around somewhere.

"I know you're awake." Silverspoon's voice cut through the silence.

"How did you know?" January asked, opening her eyes.

"Your breathing got quicker when I sat down," he explained. "If you were asleep it would have stayed the same."

"Huh," she responded simply, and closed her eyes again.

Silverspoon scoffed and stood up. He thought he heard a whine come from January's direction, but he ignored it. Instead, his mind wandered to the hatchlings. He hoped they were still alive, but he knew deep down that they weren't. He went to find Golem and Midnight, his heart sinking.
Pinglist
@ScarletTheDragon
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23