Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Serpy+Natron's Bio Buttons
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 81 82
@TehuMertt, you're a star. I've added all your icons to the front page. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@TehuMertt, you're a star. I've added all your icons to the front page.
lel.png
@serpenta SERPY, you are bacc!!! I am so sorry I haven't made the new one yet, I had a very emotional day yesterday, I'll make it as soon as possible! Also, thank you so so much ♥ Glad people will have everything on one page for practicality
@serpenta SERPY, you are bacc!!! I am so sorry I haven't made the new one yet, I had a very emotional day yesterday, I'll make it as soon as possible! Also, thank you so so much ♥ Glad people will have everything on one page for practicality
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
all of these are stellar
used for quite a few of my dragon's aesthetics cx
all of these are stellar
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

[quote name="Luciferr" date="2019-10-01 05:19:34" ] all of these are stellar used for quite a few of my dragon's aesthetics cx [/quote] BLESS!! Thank you so much!
Luciferr wrote on 2019-10-01 05:19:34:
all of these are stellar

BLESS!! Thank you so much!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/KTqd9N6.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/IQlHvfN.png[/img][/center] These were not simple because of the immense size of the front element on the vista. Still, happy I can provide at least something!
KTqd9N6.pngIQlHvfN.png

These were not simple because of the immense size of the front element on the vista. Still, happy I can provide at least something!
Added to the front page. [emoji=firework size=1]
Added to the front page.
lel.png
I've added some banners to the front page that I've been working on for my bios, I thought they might be useful to other people. Currently working on the other elements.
I've added some banners to the front page that I've been working on for my bios, I thought they might be useful to other people. Currently working on the other elements.
lel.png
OH MY GOSH, they are beautiful! That does remind me, I'll have to make one for myself as well using osiem's template
OH MY GOSH, they are beautiful! That does remind me, I'll have to make one for myself as well using osiem's template
@Serpenta Oohhhh these are lovely. Would you be willing to add me to the pinglist, by chance? :0
@Serpenta Oohhhh these are lovely. Would you be willing to add me to the pinglist, by chance? :0
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
@Serpenta
These are amazing! Would you mind adding me to the pinglist please? ^ ^
@Serpenta
These are amazing! Would you mind adding me to the pinglist please? ^ ^
They-Void-Voids_button.png
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif