Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [IC] Narcissa's Murmurs (TAROT ADDED)
1 2 3
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25339557] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/253396/25339557_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/15281.png[/img] [quote][size=3][i]Shadows nip at your feet as you traverse the murky swamp, It has taken you days to reach this point, inside a giant fallen tree. The locals you passed told you it was once a proud and mighty nature landmark, before the king, Betsalel, seized control with the help of an Emperor and toppled it. Now many of the residents of Leechroot Rim dwell inside its hollow shell, which developed into the lush swamp you now stand in. Rumors from the outside told of a coven of imperials, a group of powerful mages who could do anything from mix potions to tell you your future. It struck you as strange that a clan with an Emperor problem had a large group of imperial dragons hanging around, but you dismiss the thought. You seek the help of Narcissa, the Mirror Witch, who supposedly could gaze into a dragon's soul and see their deepest inner workings. That is why you have come, and why you now stand ankle deep in mud. After a few more hours of travel, you come to a break in the muck, where a small stream and a cluster of willow trees barely conceal a wide hut. In your excitement you push past the mossy curtain door, knocking over an incense burner. Before it hits the ground a clawed hand swipes it out of the air, swiftly placing it back up right. You come face to face with a pair of eerily pale eyes that gradually fade to an even more startling red. "Welcome, I knew I would see you soon." [/quote] [quote=Out of Character] Hello!! I've decided to open up a little shop for [i]~aesthetic~[/i] bio blurbs! For [b]5kt[/b] or a [b]Stack of Food (99)[/b], I'll write a short passage based off of your dragon's character and the vibes they give me. Of course if there is a specific thing you'd like me to write about or if you'd like a longer passage, feel free to message me and we can discuss it!! Each blurb will include an in character response as well!! Some examples include: [center][size=2][i]"the mirror's edge, reflections covered by fog, mist that hides teeth, the glint of a polished gemstone, the crunch of dried herbs, what is unseen" guarded sight, convoluted intent, stacks of fur pelts, textiles that smell faintly of smoke, runes harshly carved into wood, feathers and clay beads eyes that have seen far too much, textured ribbing on the underside of mushrooms, the faint smell of hemlock and absinthe, a snapping sound as magic is ignited, the steady pace of wood on stone salt and brackish breeze, rum and weathered leather, embossed initials into wood, rough with splinters, gruff like a seasoned ship captain but soft like the waves at your feet smells like old books and leather. unbelievable patience and devotion. claws almost touching the water's edge. the calm before the storm. a bitterly cold breeze always seems to follow her. her gembond radiates a soft light. always cold to the touch. frozen heart but smooth scales, soft voice soft mind, gentle like freshly fallen snow, quiet winter nights

25339557_350.png

15281.png

Quote:
Shadows nip at your feet as you traverse the murky swamp, It has taken you days to reach this point, inside a giant fallen tree. The locals you passed told you it was once a proud and mighty nature landmark, before the king, Betsalel, seized control with the help of an Emperor and toppled it. Now many of the residents of Leechroot Rim dwell inside its hollow shell, which developed into the lush swamp you now stand in.

Rumors from the outside told of a coven of imperials, a group of powerful mages who could do anything from mix potions to tell you your future. It struck you as strange that a clan with an Emperor problem had a large group of imperial dragons hanging around, but you dismiss the thought. You seek the help of Narcissa, the Mirror Witch, who supposedly could gaze into a dragon's soul and see their deepest inner workings. That is why you have come, and why you now stand ankle deep in mud.

After a few more hours of travel, you come to a break in the muck, where a small stream and a cluster of willow trees barely conceal a wide hut. In your excitement you push past the mossy curtain door, knocking over an incense burner. Before it hits the ground a clawed hand swipes it out of the air, swiftly placing it back up right. You come face to face with a pair of eerily pale eyes that gradually fade to an even more startling red.

"Welcome, I knew I would see you soon."

Out of Character wrote:
Hello!! I've decided to open up a little shop for ~aesthetic~ bio blurbs! For 5kt or a Stack of Food (99), I'll write a short passage based off of your dragon's character and the vibes they give me. Of course if there is a specific thing you'd like me to write about or if you'd like a longer passage, feel free to message me and we can discuss it!!

Each blurb will include an in character response as well!!

Some examples include:

"the mirror's edge, reflections covered by fog, mist that hides teeth, the glint of a polished gemstone, the crunch of dried herbs, what is unseen"

guarded sight, convoluted intent, stacks of fur pelts, textiles that smell faintly of smoke, runes harshly carved into wood, feathers and clay beads

eyes that have seen far too much, textured ribbing on the underside of mushrooms, the faint smell of hemlock and absinthe, a snapping sound as magic is ignited, the steady pace of wood on stone

salt and brackish breeze, rum and weathered leather, embossed initials into wood, rough with splinters, gruff like a seasoned ship captain but soft like the waves at your feet

smells like old books and leather. unbelievable patience and devotion. claws almost touching the water's edge. the calm before the storm.

a bitterly cold breeze always seems to follow her. her gembond radiates a soft light. always cold to the touch. frozen heart but smooth scales, soft voice soft mind, gentle like freshly fallen snow, quiet winter nights
tumblr_o2ilyxI7uT1ucwwlqo2_400.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25941902] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259420/25941902_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote=In Character] [center][i]Manto is one of the fifteen dragons in Narcissa's coven, and one of the thirteen imperials. She is also one of the few of the coven members who participate in... outside affairs, or even deals with other dragons. Incense and candles burn inside the hut, making the room seem magical and mysterious. Manto sits atop a seat of pillows, quilts, and pelts. Hanging around her are fabric braids that hang from the room, they are decorated with runes, feathers, claws, skulls, and other assorted materials. Between you is a small wooden table, and a deck of ornate, gilded cards. The imperial witch says nothing to you. She already knows why you have come. Her calm demeanor is almost unsettling, as well as her glossy white eyes, but she is used to the stares. She cocks her head to the side, questioning, and gestures to the deck of cards in front of her. "Shall we begin?" [/quote] [quote=Out of Character] Hello!! For the second addition to this shop, I've decided to open up [b]Tarot[/b] readings!! I will be using the [url=http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/art-nouveau/] Art Nouveau tarot cards, by Antonella Castelli![/url] Some info on me: I am decently new to tarot reading, so this is a fun way for me to practice!! The questions you ask can be about your dragons here on Flight Rising, or, if you'd like, I can answer personal questions for real life. Since readings can be personal, if you'd like an IRL reading you can PM me the question, and I can PM you the results back! Same with lore tarot readings. [b]For a 1 card, yes or no question, it will be 15kt.[/b] [b]For a 3 card spread, it will be 25kt. For a custom 3 card reading, it will be 35kt.[/b] [b]More complicated spreads will be subjective based on complexity.[/b] Available 3 card spreads: 1. Past, Present, Future 2. Yes, Maybe, No 3. Help, Hinder, Potential 4. Opportunity, Challenge, Outcome 5. Situation, Obstacle, Advice 6. Situation, Focus, Outcome 7. You (or character), Other person, Relationship 8. Option 1, Option 2, Decision 9. Strength, Weakness, Advice 10. Morning, Day, Evening. [b]While Tarot can be fun, and a good way to explore the self, please do not get upset at me if the cards tell you something you do not want to hear.[/b][/quote] [quote=] [size=4][b] Past/Present/Future 3 Card Spread example[/size][/b] [center][i]Manto sat with her hands neatly folded, crisscross in front of her table. Before her was a nervous looking spiral, whether it was due to him being blind, shy, or just plain scared, was unclear. The fact that he'd even found this place was astounding to her, his caravan had stopped at Leechroot Rim to trade, and one of the locals must have guided him to her. The imperial smirked, she'd known he'd come. He fidgeted with a small pouch of coins, placing the baroque bag gently on the table, and clearing his throat. "Shall we begin then?" He shook his head vigorously. Manto fanned her cards in an ark across the table, shuffling them randomly, and then shaped them back into a deck. Pulling from the top she flipped the first one over, "Past... 10 of Swords. Present... Queen of Chalices. Future... 8 of Chalices" The spiral gripped at the end of his shirt, his sightless gaze focused on the cards, before scurrying out of the room, leaving Manto with nothing but a vague smile [/quote] If there is a character from my lair not listed you'd like a review or response from, feel free to ask!

25941902_350.png

In Character wrote:
Manto is one of the fifteen dragons in Narcissa's coven, and one of the thirteen imperials. She is also one of the few of the coven members who participate in... outside affairs, or even deals with other dragons.

Incense and candles burn inside the hut, making the room seem magical and mysterious. Manto sits atop a seat of pillows, quilts, and pelts. Hanging around her are fabric braids that hang from the room, they are decorated with runes, feathers, claws, skulls, and other assorted materials. Between you is a small wooden table, and a deck of ornate, gilded cards.

The imperial witch says nothing to you. She already knows why you have come. Her calm demeanor is almost unsettling, as well as her glossy white eyes, but she is used to the stares. She cocks her head to the side, questioning, and gestures to the deck of cards in front of her.

"Shall we begin?"

Out of Character wrote:

Hello!! For the second addition to this shop, I've decided to open up Tarot readings!!
I will be using the Art Nouveau tarot cards, by Antonella Castelli! Some info on me: I am decently new to tarot reading, so this is a fun way for me to practice!! The questions you ask can be about your dragons here on Flight Rising, or, if you'd like, I can answer personal questions for real life. Since readings can be personal, if you'd like an IRL reading you can PM me the question, and I can PM you the results back! Same with lore tarot readings.

For a 1 card, yes or no question, it will be 15kt.

For a 3 card spread, it will be 25kt. For a custom 3 card reading, it will be 35kt.

More complicated spreads will be subjective based on complexity.

Available 3 card spreads:
1. Past, Present, Future
2. Yes, Maybe, No
3. Help, Hinder, Potential
4. Opportunity, Challenge, Outcome
5. Situation, Obstacle, Advice
6. Situation, Focus, Outcome
7. You (or character), Other person, Relationship
8. Option 1, Option 2, Decision
9. Strength, Weakness, Advice
10. Morning, Day, Evening.

While Tarot can be fun, and a good way to explore the self, please do not get upset at me if the cards tell you something you do not want to hear.
wrote:

Past/Present/Future 3 Card Spread example

Manto sat with her hands neatly folded, crisscross in front of her table. Before her was a nervous looking spiral, whether it was due to him being blind, shy, or just plain scared, was unclear. The fact that he'd even found this place was astounding to her, his caravan had stopped at Leechroot Rim to trade, and one of the locals must have guided him to her.

The imperial smirked, she'd known he'd come.

He fidgeted with a small pouch of coins, placing the baroque bag gently on the table, and clearing his throat.

"Shall we begin then?" He shook his head vigorously.

Manto fanned her cards in an ark across the table, shuffling them randomly, and then shaped them back into a deck.
Pulling from the top she flipped the first one over, "Past... 10 of Swords.

Present... Queen of Chalices.

Future... 8 of Chalices"

The spiral gripped at the end of his shirt, his sightless gaze focused on the cards, before scurrying out of the room, leaving Manto with nothing but a vague smile

If there is a character from my lair not listed you'd like a review or response from, feel free to ask!
Since I consider these mini in-character lair reviews, feel free to use them in bios!! An example code is below!! (Thank you to GreyMoth for the code!!)

What Narcissa saw in her mirror:
CHARACTER, the mirror has reflected your inner self to me.

Your text goes here!! Example: eyes that have seen far too much, textured ribbing on the underside of mushrooms, the faint smell of hemlock and absinthe, a snapping sound as magic is ignited, the steady pace of wood on stone

Code:
[b][size=3][font=century gothic]What [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1965483/1#post_22355176]Narcissa [/url]saw in her mirror:[/b] [font=century gothic]CHARACTER, the mirror has reflected your inner self to me. [center][font=century gothic] [i]Your text goes here!! Example: eyes that have seen far too much, textured ribbing on the underside of mushrooms, the faint smell of hemlock and absinthe, a snapping sound as magic is ignited, the steady pace of wood on stone[/i][/size][/center] [right][size=2]by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=181772]raindonkey [/url][/size][/right]
Since I consider these mini in-character lair reviews, feel free to use them in bios!! An example code is below!! (Thank you to GreyMoth for the code!!)

What Narcissa saw in her mirror:
CHARACTER, the mirror has reflected your inner self to me.

Your text goes here!! Example: eyes that have seen far too much, textured ribbing on the underside of mushrooms, the faint smell of hemlock and absinthe, a snapping sound as magic is ignited, the steady pace of wood on stone

Code:
[b][size=3][font=century gothic]What [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1965483/1#post_22355176]Narcissa [/url]saw in her mirror:[/b] [font=century gothic]CHARACTER, the mirror has reflected your inner self to me. [center][font=century gothic] [i]Your text goes here!! Example: eyes that have seen far too much, textured ribbing on the underside of mushrooms, the faint smell of hemlock and absinthe, a snapping sound as magic is ignited, the steady pace of wood on stone[/i][/size][/center] [right][size=2]by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=181772]raindonkey [/url][/size][/right]
@raindonkey

Hi! I think it's an awesome idea! I would even have some dragons in mind; do you take orders right now or just presenting?;]
@raindonkey

Hi! I think it's an awesome idea! I would even have some dragons in mind; do you take orders right now or just presenting?;]
ekundayo__by_retroroyalty-dafvpzf.png
@GreyMoth

Thank you!! I'm happy to take orders right now!! Just let me know which dragons, how you'll be paying, and any specific information, details, lore or whatever else you may want mentioned!!! C:
@GreyMoth

Thank you!! I'm happy to take orders right now!! Just let me know which dragons, how you'll be paying, and any specific information, details, lore or whatever else you may want mentioned!!! C:
@raindonkey Alrgiht! I will be paying in treasure :D I have a few brave dergs here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23480919] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234810/23480919_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Leto, one of my clan's chieftains. She has an origin story in her bio, as well as her most distinctive traits, but I wanted to specify them a bit: Leto has troubles with trusting others, she's very suspicious towards strangers, and prefers to punch first and ask questions later. She doesn't have many friends aside from her familiar, but when someone earns her trust, they would also get themselves her loyality, which is pretty much to death. Her usual day resolves around training, patrolling clan's territory, hunting and scavenging. She doesn't get really attached to her mates (she had two by now), as she deems friendship more valuable then love or desire. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25581839] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255819/25581839_350.png[/img] [/url] That's Samirah, clan's main scout and cartographer. She doesn't have a bio yet, just some traits that will help me write it later;] Samirah isn't very talklative or social even, and she prefers night over daytime. Her scouting ventures tend to be long and far from the lair, usually somewhere where she hasn't been yet. She conjures maps and notes for others scouts and coordinates their missions, scavenges a bit on her way, but doesn't do anything that could steer her away from her chosen path. She's a quiet, calm to almost scary degree skydancer, who chooses rather to flee then fight and secretely loves warm mug of green tea after a succesful mission. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25428724] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/254288/25428724_350.png[/img] [/url] Their name is Arrats, which means "dusk". They were born in five-egg nest, but they bonded with just one of their siblings - their brother Eguntsenti. The proud mother of five, Basmat, taught them everything she knew about herbalism, but also passed on them dark arts of necromancy, which was spared for their brother. They are stronger, she had said, giving them her mantle and familiar. They will carry this burden with their head high. She vanished shortly after, leaving two of her remaining children and their father, and they didn't hear even a word from her again. Arrats took their new role seriously and soon replaced their mother in the clan. They are rather strange individual with eerie aura to them, that makes most drakes uncomfortable aside from their brother - the two grew even closer to each other after Basmat left the clan. Arrats likes to silently observe the situation rather than participate in conversations, and most of their words are reserved for Eguntsenti and their familiar. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25428725] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/254288/25428725_350.png[/img] [/url] And, last but not least, Eguntsenti, the "dawn". Brother to Arrats, confused child of Basmat and distrought Khaba, broken by his mate's departure. Eguntsenti never forgave their mother for leaving and tried his best to divert his sibling from assuming her role, but his pleas felt on deaf ears. Eguntsenti himself was honored with managing clan's finances along with the head treasurer, but he couldn't be more distracted from his job lately, with Arrats sinking deeper and deeper into strange apathy. Eguntsenti is lively, cheerful drake who loves everything golden and shiny, but his mood can shift in the matter of seconds to thoughtful worry. He is nothing but gentle to his sibling, but pretty harsh to their father or their grandmother, Leto - who really doesn't mind, tho. Phew! That would be all! That would be 20kt, right? I can send it right away or after, whichever you prefer ;]
@raindonkey

Alrgiht! I will be paying in treasure :D I have a few brave dergs here:

23480919_350.png

This is Leto, one of my clan's chieftains. She has an origin story in her bio, as well as her most distinctive traits, but I wanted to specify them a bit: Leto has troubles with trusting others, she's very suspicious towards strangers, and prefers to punch first and ask questions later. She doesn't have many friends aside from her familiar, but when someone earns her trust, they would also get themselves her loyality, which is pretty much to death. Her usual day resolves around training, patrolling clan's territory, hunting and scavenging. She doesn't get really attached to her mates (she had two by now), as she deems friendship more valuable then love or desire.

25581839_350.png

That's Samirah, clan's main scout and cartographer. She doesn't have a bio yet, just some traits that will help me write it later;] Samirah isn't very talklative or social even, and she prefers night over daytime. Her scouting ventures tend to be long and far from the lair, usually somewhere where she hasn't been yet. She conjures maps and notes for others scouts and coordinates their missions, scavenges a bit on her way, but doesn't do anything that could steer her away from her chosen path. She's a quiet, calm to almost scary degree skydancer, who chooses rather to flee then fight and secretely loves warm mug of green tea after a succesful mission.

25428724_350.png

Their name is Arrats, which means "dusk". They were born in five-egg nest, but they bonded with just one of their siblings - their brother Eguntsenti. The proud mother of five, Basmat, taught them everything she knew about herbalism, but also passed on them dark arts of necromancy, which was spared for their brother. They are stronger, she had said, giving them her mantle and familiar. They will carry this burden with their head high. She vanished shortly after, leaving two of her remaining children and their father, and they didn't hear even a word from her again. Arrats took their new role seriously and soon replaced their mother in the clan. They are rather strange individual with eerie aura to them, that makes most drakes uncomfortable aside from their brother - the two grew even closer to each other after Basmat left the clan. Arrats likes to silently observe the situation rather than participate in conversations, and most of their words are reserved for Eguntsenti and their familiar.

25428725_350.png

And, last but not least, Eguntsenti, the "dawn". Brother to Arrats, confused child of Basmat and distrought Khaba, broken by his mate's departure. Eguntsenti never forgave their mother for leaving and tried his best to divert his sibling from assuming her role, but his pleas felt on deaf ears. Eguntsenti himself was honored with managing clan's finances along with the head treasurer, but he couldn't be more distracted from his job lately, with Arrats sinking deeper and deeper into strange apathy. Eguntsenti is lively, cheerful drake who loves everything golden and shiny, but his mood can shift in the matter of seconds to thoughtful worry. He is nothing but gentle to his sibling, but pretty harsh to their father or their grandmother, Leto - who really doesn't mind, tho.

Phew! That would be all! That would be 20kt, right? I can send it right away or after, whichever you prefer ;]
@GreyMoth

Feel free to toss the cash my way, I hope you like them!!

Seemingly out of nowhere, purple smoke simultaneously wraps around the legs of Leto, Samirah, Arrats, and Eguntsenti. It has a soft scent of incense, and seems benign as it crawls around the bodies of the dragons, almost like a playful spirit.

Each of these dragons hears a gentle voice, whispered in their ears like the calming sighs of a lover.

Leto, the mirror has reflected your inner self to me. Eyes narrowed into suspicious slits, mist with a lavender tint, rough gauze wrapped around battered knuckles, a broken moth's wing, the loud guffaws brought on by a close friend

Samirah, I have gazed into your soul and seen your truth. Aged parchment and ink stains, the sound of crickets and soft breathing, herbs dried during a days travel, handmade feather quills, a rusty worn compass

The mirror has shown me you soul, Arrat. The warmth of a full nest, a mother's kiss, hand me down recipies, bones of varying ages, cold metal on worn hands, unseeing eyes, the crunch of old lavender

Sweet Eguntsenti, your spirit is clear to me. Thankless comforting leading to needless rage, the glimmer of gold, tedious but comforting counting, metal turned over and over in the hand, downy feathers, exquisite taste, gifts to friends
@GreyMoth

Feel free to toss the cash my way, I hope you like them!!

Seemingly out of nowhere, purple smoke simultaneously wraps around the legs of Leto, Samirah, Arrats, and Eguntsenti. It has a soft scent of incense, and seems benign as it crawls around the bodies of the dragons, almost like a playful spirit.

Each of these dragons hears a gentle voice, whispered in their ears like the calming sighs of a lover.

Leto, the mirror has reflected your inner self to me. Eyes narrowed into suspicious slits, mist with a lavender tint, rough gauze wrapped around battered knuckles, a broken moth's wing, the loud guffaws brought on by a close friend

Samirah, I have gazed into your soul and seen your truth. Aged parchment and ink stains, the sound of crickets and soft breathing, herbs dried during a days travel, handmade feather quills, a rusty worn compass

The mirror has shown me you soul, Arrat. The warmth of a full nest, a mother's kiss, hand me down recipies, bones of varying ages, cold metal on worn hands, unseeing eyes, the crunch of old lavender

Sweet Eguntsenti, your spirit is clear to me. Thankless comforting leading to needless rage, the glimmer of gold, tedious but comforting counting, metal turned over and over in the hand, downy feathers, exquisite taste, gifts to friends
@raindonkey
I LOVE these! I'll send the treasure right away, sorry for the wait! Can I put these in their bios, with credit of course;)
@raindonkey
I LOVE these! I'll send the treasure right away, sorry for the wait! Can I put these in their bios, with credit of course;)
@raindonkey Hi, I would love three of my dergs done please! I'll pay in treasure. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8467404] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84675/8467404_350.png[/img] [/url] The first one is Noctis. He's my clan's leader. He became leader after my clan's founders left to fight under the Shadowbinder. At first most of the clan wasn't sure about having a lightning dragon lead a shadow clan, but he proved himself soon enough after a member of the clan tried to get Noctis to surrender the clan to the Shade. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19577011] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195771/19577011_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Jungaafbrod. He has a small bio, but the main points are that he's the clan's medium and he is a proud dragon. There are dragons in the clan that spread false rumours to try and discredit him, but Jungaafbrod never lets it get to him. Also Jungaafbrod is the name he chose. In my clan the first name you are given at birth is a name that describes the dragon's looks. After you do a great service to the clan, you are allowed to choose a second name. He chose the name Jungaafbrod, King (of the) Ghost Clan because of his medium abilities. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26129402] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/261295/26129402_350.png[/img] [/url] And finally is Durlosos. Durlosos came wandering into the clan with the knowledge that she is cursed to eventually deceive and betray any who take her in. Noctis eventually got the story from her. She was cursed as a hatchling, though she wasn't sure why. As soon as she learned of the curse though, she left her birth clan and was found wandering near by. As Durlosos couldn't remember the name she was given at birth, Noctis allowed Durlosos to name herself, forgoing the usual name rule. She chose the name, meaning Cursed to Deceive Blood, as a way to remind himself to not let the curse get to him.
@raindonkey

Hi, I would love three of my dergs done please! I'll pay in treasure.

8467404_350.png

The first one is Noctis. He's my clan's leader. He became leader after my clan's founders left to fight under the Shadowbinder. At first most of the clan wasn't sure about having a lightning dragon lead a shadow clan, but he proved himself soon enough after a member of the clan tried to get Noctis to surrender the clan to the Shade.

19577011_350.png

This is Jungaafbrod. He has a small bio, but the main points are that he's the clan's medium and he is a proud dragon. There are dragons in the clan that spread false rumours to try and discredit him, but Jungaafbrod never lets it get to him. Also Jungaafbrod is the name he chose. In my clan the first name you are given at birth is a name that describes the dragon's looks. After you do a great service to the clan, you are allowed to choose a second name. He chose the name Jungaafbrod, King (of the) Ghost Clan because of his medium abilities.

26129402_350.png

And finally is Durlosos. Durlosos came wandering into the clan with the knowledge that she is cursed to eventually deceive and betray any who take her in. Noctis eventually got the story from her. She was cursed as a hatchling, though she wasn't sure why. As soon as she learned of the curse though, she left her birth clan and was found wandering near by. As Durlosos couldn't remember the name she was given at birth, Noctis allowed Durlosos to name herself, forgoing the usual name rule. She chose the name, meaning Cursed to Deceive Blood, as a way to remind himself to not let the curse get to him.
hANn2C0.gif
@GreyMoth

Feel free to use them in bios!! I consider them mini lair review type things so they're perfect in them!! Actually could you send me the code you used to make the little blurbs in yours? So I can use it as an example to others?? :)

@MeraHunt I hope you enjoy!!

The next time that Noctis, Jungaafbrod, and Durlosos look into a clear reflective surface, such as a mirror or pool of water, a dark hand reaches up from the depths of it, stroking the face of each dragon. It is unsettling at first, but the scent of exotic incense fills the air, and the dragons are instantly at ease. The hand is followed by a muzzle, that affectionately rubs against them, greeting them as close friends. A soft voice seemingly surrounds them, loving and warm.

Noctis, stay true my love, the mirror reveals your thoughts. the crackle of lighting on a hot summer night, clouded thoughts, cool rain on sandy ground, darkness at the edge of sight, everlasting blackness

The mirror does not lie Jungaafbrod, it reveals you to me. musky incense, hot wax freshly sealed, the murmurs of spirits, hushed whispers in passing, the whites of eyes

Durlosos my sweet, i have gazed into your heart. confliction, freshly spilled blood, fear of the unknown, sleepless nights, regretful friendships and broken promises

@GreyMoth

Feel free to use them in bios!! I consider them mini lair review type things so they're perfect in them!! Actually could you send me the code you used to make the little blurbs in yours? So I can use it as an example to others?? :)

@MeraHunt I hope you enjoy!!

The next time that Noctis, Jungaafbrod, and Durlosos look into a clear reflective surface, such as a mirror or pool of water, a dark hand reaches up from the depths of it, stroking the face of each dragon. It is unsettling at first, but the scent of exotic incense fills the air, and the dragons are instantly at ease. The hand is followed by a muzzle, that affectionately rubs against them, greeting them as close friends. A soft voice seemingly surrounds them, loving and warm.

Noctis, stay true my love, the mirror reveals your thoughts. the crackle of lighting on a hot summer night, clouded thoughts, cool rain on sandy ground, darkness at the edge of sight, everlasting blackness

The mirror does not lie Jungaafbrod, it reveals you to me. musky incense, hot wax freshly sealed, the murmurs of spirits, hushed whispers in passing, the whites of eyes

Durlosos my sweet, i have gazed into your heart. confliction, freshly spilled blood, fear of the unknown, sleepless nights, regretful friendships and broken promises

1 2 3