Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [IC] Narcissa's Murmurs (TAROT ADDED)
1 2 3
@Raindonkey
All/any of the ones you'd like to do. c:
there are no wrong ones. xD
*edit
oops, didn't read ur edit:
just do the ones in the first link? if you need personality descrip a bit, some are in the other link

Do you have a specific kind of food you want?

also, do you want the blurb/line credited? ;u;
@Raindonkey
All/any of the ones you'd like to do. c:
there are no wrong ones. xD
*edit
oops, didn't read ur edit:
just do the ones in the first link? if you need personality descrip a bit, some are in the other link

Do you have a specific kind of food you want?

also, do you want the blurb/line credited? ;u;
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@MoonGoddess

Alrighty!! I'll pick out a few of them, then if there's anyone else you'd want done, I can do them too!!

Food wise, I'll take any kind! (I just added this to the first post, but a stack is 99!)

Credit would be nice, though since these are characters off site, you can just put the blurb in quotes and say something like "by raindonkey on FR" or something like that!! C:
@MoonGoddess

Alrighty!! I'll pick out a few of them, then if there's anyone else you'd want done, I can do them too!!

Food wise, I'll take any kind! (I just added this to the first post, but a stack is 99!)

Credit would be nice, though since these are characters off site, you can just put the blurb in quotes and say something like "by raindonkey on FR" or something like that!! C:
tumblr_o2ilyxI7uT1ucwwlqo2_400.png
@Raindonkey
sounds good! when should i send it? c:

:DDD
@Raindonkey
sounds good! when should i send it? c:

:DDD
@MoonGoddess

I'll have you send payment when I'm finished!! Quick question though! So since these characters are outside of FR lore, would you like them to be from Narcissa's point of view?

Previously in other orders there's a short descriptor, and then Narcissa speaks to them! However, since Narcissa is not in your OC's world, would you just like the "aesthetic blurb" ?

EDIT:

Ex: Seemingly out of nowhere, purple smoke simultaneously wraps around the legs of Leto, Samirah, Arrats, and Eguntsenti. It has a soft scent of incense, and seems benign as it crawls around the bodies of the dragons, almost like a playful spirit.

Each of these dragons hears a gentle voice, whispered in their ears like the calming sighs of a lover.

Leto, the mirror has reflected your inner self to me.
Eyes narrowed into suspicious slits, mist with a lavender tint, rough gauze wrapped around battered knuckles, a broken moth's wing, the loud guffaws brought on by a close friend

@MoonGoddess

I'll have you send payment when I'm finished!! Quick question though! So since these characters are outside of FR lore, would you like them to be from Narcissa's point of view?

Previously in other orders there's a short descriptor, and then Narcissa speaks to them! However, since Narcissa is not in your OC's world, would you just like the "aesthetic blurb" ?

EDIT:

Ex: Seemingly out of nowhere, purple smoke simultaneously wraps around the legs of Leto, Samirah, Arrats, and Eguntsenti. It has a soft scent of incense, and seems benign as it crawls around the bodies of the dragons, almost like a playful spirit.

Each of these dragons hears a gentle voice, whispered in their ears like the calming sighs of a lover.

Leto, the mirror has reflected your inner self to me.
Eyes narrowed into suspicious slits, mist with a lavender tint, rough gauze wrapped around battered knuckles, a broken moth's wing, the loud guffaws brought on by a close friend

@Raindonkey

yes, pls, just the aesthetic blurb! ^O^
@Raindonkey

yes, pls, just the aesthetic blurb! ^O^
Bump~
Bump~
@raindonkey

Followed MeraHunt's Jungaafbod here. Are you still doing these? They're terrific.
@raindonkey

Followed MeraHunt's Jungaafbod here. Are you still doing these? They're terrific.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@raindonkey I can send you a stack for this girl, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30858504] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308586/30858504_350.png[/img] [/url] I just got her and I am training her to be a coli healer. I think she is a hopeful-apprentice-kinda-dragon :)
@raindonkey

I can send you a stack for this girl,

30858504_350.png

I just got her and I am training her to be a coli healer.
I think she is a hopeful-apprentice-kinda-dragon :)
qCbUEpz.giflovebug.pngTI0OYbZ.pngcristmastransparent_by_skullkaizer-dbo39ey.gif[/url]
1 2 3