Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [IC] Narcissa's Murmurs (TAROT ADDED)
1 2 3
@raindonkey

as;lkdjf i love these so much oh my god. I'll send the money now. I'll also add them to my bios.

Edit: They are added except for Durlosos. She's using a friend's nest.
@raindonkey

as;lkdjf i love these so much oh my god. I'll send the money now. I'll also add them to my bios.

Edit: They are added except for Durlosos. She's using a friend's nest.
hANn2C0.gif
@MeraHunt

I'm glad you enjoyed!! <3
@MeraHunt

I'm glad you enjoyed!! <3
tumblr_o2ilyxI7uT1ucwwlqo2_400.png
@raindonkey sure! I'll pm it as soon as I get on my laptop from the mobile;)
@raindonkey sure! I'll pm it as soon as I get on my laptop from the mobile;)
ekundayo__by_retroroyalty-dafvpzf.png
@raindonkey Hi, it's me again. I was wondering if I could have another derg done please? This time it's Dremvuulzoor. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25706730] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/257068/25706730_350.png[/img] [/url] This is his second name, the one he chose. It means Peace Dark Legend. He's the best fighter in the clan and is known throughout as a legend. However, after a particularly rough battle with a stray beastclan (read: after I get him to lvl 25), he began decided it was time to start teaching others in the clan how to fight and survive. While he doesn't hate the beastclans, or even dislike them (he actually admires them quite a bit), he knows that there are quite a few that wouldn't hesitate to attack a dragon clan. He chose his name because while he is a really fighter and enjoys a good battle, he would rather attempt to talk things out first.
@raindonkey

Hi, it's me again. I was wondering if I could have another derg done please? This time it's Dremvuulzoor.

25706730_350.png

This is his second name, the one he chose. It means Peace Dark Legend. He's the best fighter in the clan and is known throughout as a legend. However, after a particularly rough battle with a stray beastclan (read: after I get him to lvl 25), he began decided it was time to start teaching others in the clan how to fight and survive. While he doesn't hate the beastclans, or even dislike them (he actually admires them quite a bit), he knows that there are quite a few that wouldn't hesitate to attack a dragon clan. He chose his name because while he is a really fighter and enjoys a good battle, he would rather attempt to talk things out first.
hANn2C0.gif
@MeraHunt

Thank you for ordering again!! And I apologize for the slow response!!

A gentle voice reveals itself during Dremvuulzoor's sleep. His troubled dreams are turned to those of happy memories, of better times and good friends. He playfully spars with an imperial he swears he recognizes, but can't place the name or face.

Relax old friend, I see how you feel inside. scar tissue, old grudges, fresh bandages soiled by new blood, aching muscles, the companionship of a good blade, trophies from enemies long gone, a spark of hope for what's to come
@MeraHunt

Thank you for ordering again!! And I apologize for the slow response!!

A gentle voice reveals itself during Dremvuulzoor's sleep. His troubled dreams are turned to those of happy memories, of better times and good friends. He playfully spars with an imperial he swears he recognizes, but can't place the name or face.

Relax old friend, I see how you feel inside. scar tissue, old grudges, fresh bandages soiled by new blood, aching muscles, the companionship of a good blade, trophies from enemies long gone, a spark of hope for what's to come
@raindonkey

I love it a lot. It's perfect.
@raindonkey

I love it a lot. It's perfect.
hANn2C0.gif
@Raindonkey
can i ask for it to be done on my OCs instead? >_>
i don't really use my dragons for my feral OCs
@Raindonkey
can i ask for it to be done on my OCs instead? >_>
i don't really use my dragons for my feral OCs
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@MoonGoddess

Sure!! This can be for FR dragons, or off site characters or OC's!! :)
@MoonGoddess

Sure!! This can be for FR dragons, or off site characters or OC's!! :)
@Raindonkey
kyaaa
in that case, i'd love to get an aesthetic bio blurb for each of my OCs

if you can do the humans, that'd be great too, but if not it's fine! ;u;
;u;
some of them have a small bit of personality already located here

hnng i hope this isn't too much bother. OTL
@Raindonkey
kyaaa
in that case, i'd love to get an aesthetic bio blurb for each of my OCs

if you can do the humans, that'd be great too, but if not it's fine! ;u;
;u;
some of them have a small bit of personality already located here

hnng i hope this isn't too much bother. OTL
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@MoonGoddess

What pretty OC's!! If you wouldn't mind though, just specifying which ones you'd like done? I'd hate to do the wrong ones!! :)

Just since theres like 10+ on one link and like 3 on the other
@MoonGoddess

What pretty OC's!! If you wouldn't mind though, just specifying which ones you'd like done? I'd hate to do the wrong ones!! :)

Just since theres like 10+ on one link and like 3 on the other
1 2 3