Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Ruggafluff Draws Stuff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ruggafluff
Oh gosh! I'm glad you're doing so well now! I know about the bipolar thing. My mom was unmedicated for a long while. It...was not fun....ontop of schizophrenia.
@ruggafluff
Oh gosh! I'm glad you're doing so well now! I know about the bipolar thing. My mom was unmedicated for a long while. It...was not fun....ontop of schizophrenia.
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
BLESS responses so far aa <3 I have felt bad about this for so long and just haven't had the ability to do anything about it without [i]suffering[/i]. Until now! Ayyy! B) @Lunaflower Yeah, for me... it's about like getting sucked into the Upside Down where everything sucks, you suck, and you have absolutely no control over your emotions because your body doesn't know when to stop hitting the gas pedal on the adrenaline. And either you end up on the floor, or you can't sleep and you can only clean and punch your arm to [i]REDEEM YOURSELF[/i]. Not great for getting stuff done, especially not in combination with chronic pain. x_X It's uh. It's better now. I didn't know it could be like this?? HUH. (I can't imagine what kind of nightmare it is to be unmedicated and schizophrenic. I saw my uncle live that way for a while and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.) It's like I was being given the tools to go on a pony ride, but every time I needed to use those tools I was ending up on an athletic, [i]furious[/i] bull. But the right medication was like a freakin' miracle. Just the other day, I dealt with a minor financial emergency and I [i]didn't[/i] end up catatonic on the floor while my whole body felt like it was full of bees for a couple days! That's!! New!! GREAT SUCCESS. Boy howdy, if you need meds, you need 'em, and it is apparently worth putting the [i]trial[/i] in trial-and-error to find them*. Yay! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/DKQzJO4.gif[/img][/center] [size=2]*[i]which is to say, keep trying safe established medications in the care of a mental health professional until you find a good one (either medicine OR doctor, that makes a difference) not medical trials. oh my god it is an [i]unpleasant[/i] process sometimes though, wow. I'M THIRTY. I'VE SEEN SO MANY DOCTORS. HOW DID IT TAKE THIS LONG.[/size]
BLESS responses so far aa <3 I have felt bad about this for so long and just haven't had the ability to do anything about it without suffering. Until now! Ayyy! B)

@Lunaflower Yeah, for me... it's about like getting sucked into the Upside Down where everything sucks, you suck, and you have absolutely no control over your emotions because your body doesn't know when to stop hitting the gas pedal on the adrenaline. And either you end up on the floor, or you can't sleep and you can only clean and punch your arm to REDEEM YOURSELF. Not great for getting stuff done, especially not in combination with chronic pain. x_X

It's uh. It's better now. I didn't know it could be like this?? HUH.

(I can't imagine what kind of nightmare it is to be unmedicated and schizophrenic. I saw my uncle live that way for a while and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.)

It's like I was being given the tools to go on a pony ride, but every time I needed to use those tools I was ending up on an athletic, furious bull. But the right medication was like a freakin' miracle.

Just the other day, I dealt with a minor financial emergency and I didn't end up catatonic on the floor while my whole body felt like it was full of bees for a couple days! That's!! New!! GREAT SUCCESS.

Boy howdy, if you need meds, you need 'em, and it is apparently worth putting the trial in trial-and-error to find them*. Yay!
DKQzJO4.gif

*which is to say, keep trying safe established medications in the care of a mental health professional until you find a good one (either medicine OR doctor, that makes a difference) not medical trials.

oh my god it is an unpleasant process sometimes though, wow. I'M THIRTY. I'VE SEEN SO MANY DOCTORS. HOW DID IT TAKE THIS LONG.
woof? woof
@ruggafluff

Bless! \o/

Yup. Yup. I know it all too well. When my mom was diagnosed, it was long before there were any medical procedures for bipolar and schizophrenia. Brain shock therapy is the most vivid of the memories I have of it. Mom ran away from home a lot and used to tell me what the voices were telling her. It'd range from "Get on the bus and go to x" to "Kill your family". She'd sometimes randomly burst into screams "SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" out of nowhere, holding her head and I'd have to comfort her even if I didn't understand what the heckle was going on. (I was a child dealing with all this)

I may not be bipolar but I am diagnosed with depression and anxiety. Meds and a good therapist have been wonderful. I fully support anyone getting medical help if they can. Trial and error sucks big time, but it's worth it.
@ruggafluff

Bless! \o/

Yup. Yup. I know it all too well. When my mom was diagnosed, it was long before there were any medical procedures for bipolar and schizophrenia. Brain shock therapy is the most vivid of the memories I have of it. Mom ran away from home a lot and used to tell me what the voices were telling her. It'd range from "Get on the bus and go to x" to "Kill your family". She'd sometimes randomly burst into screams "SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" out of nowhere, holding her head and I'd have to comfort her even if I didn't understand what the heckle was going on. (I was a child dealing with all this)

I may not be bipolar but I am diagnosed with depression and anxiety. Meds and a good therapist have been wonderful. I fully support anyone getting medical help if they can. Trial and error sucks big time, but it's worth it.
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
@ruggafluff
I've been absent from FR so I've missed some of your updates but aaaaa I'm so glad I saw this one! I'm so glad to see you're doing, well, better than you were? ;w; Also DANG at having to manage unmedicated bipolar on your own, my BFF is bipolar but lacks health insurance, so I have some idea of how bad it is to not have it under control. I'm so glad you were properly diagnosed too, I know firsthand how amazing the right medicine can feel. :D

Aaaaanyway, I definitely don't want a refund and want to wait however long it takes to get art! ;w; I don't think I even ever GAVE you a request for a character or whatever since I always told you I was okay with being last on the queue, so uh... that's still true! Just do the others and then get to me whenever you want. |D IT'S ALL GOOD. I'M SUPER PATIENT LMAO. Just poke me via PM on here or something when it's time for my art and I'll come up with a character for you to draw!

Also, seriously. I know what it's like to have an outstanding queue due to mental health issues. I also know what it's like to feel gut-wrenchingly guilty about it, but... try not to beat yourself up too badly, if you can. ;~; You've given periodic updates about how you've been so I think you're fine!

(Also I just sent you a friend request because I figured I already had but apparently I had not! You seem cool though, so... THUMBS UP EMOJI)
@ruggafluff
I've been absent from FR so I've missed some of your updates but aaaaa I'm so glad I saw this one! I'm so glad to see you're doing, well, better than you were? ;w; Also DANG at having to manage unmedicated bipolar on your own, my BFF is bipolar but lacks health insurance, so I have some idea of how bad it is to not have it under control. I'm so glad you were properly diagnosed too, I know firsthand how amazing the right medicine can feel. :D

Aaaaanyway, I definitely don't want a refund and want to wait however long it takes to get art! ;w; I don't think I even ever GAVE you a request for a character or whatever since I always told you I was okay with being last on the queue, so uh... that's still true! Just do the others and then get to me whenever you want. |D IT'S ALL GOOD. I'M SUPER PATIENT LMAO. Just poke me via PM on here or something when it's time for my art and I'll come up with a character for you to draw!

Also, seriously. I know what it's like to have an outstanding queue due to mental health issues. I also know what it's like to feel gut-wrenchingly guilty about it, but... try not to beat yourself up too badly, if you can. ;~; You've given periodic updates about how you've been so I think you're fine!

(Also I just sent you a friend request because I figured I already had but apparently I had not! You seem cool though, so... THUMBS UP EMOJI)
582857_original.png
Ahahah ACTUAL ART HURRAY A twisty boi for @Alphazi! (Who's had their piece delivered already but TAG ANYWAY, UR IT, ohoho.) [img]https://i.imgur.com/gMc05p4.png[/img] Also warmed up with dragons again before diving into the queue with a 3 hour speed paint practice: [img]https://i.imgur.com/QMeH7X2.png[/img] Apparently I like drawing dragons in trees!
Ahahah ACTUAL ART HURRAY

A twisty boi for @Alphazi! (Who's had their piece delivered already but TAG ANYWAY, UR IT, ohoho.)

gMc05p4.png

Also warmed up with dragons again before diving into the queue with a 3 hour speed paint practice:

QMeH7X2.png

Apparently I like drawing dragons in trees!
woof? woof
@ruggafluff TAG UR IT BACK. he's a WONDERFUL BOY and this is WONDERFUL ART and i am 100% okay with being pinged fOREVER to see this, SCREAMS!!!! (thank you again times infinity <333333)
@ruggafluff TAG UR IT BACK. he's a WONDERFUL BOY and this is WONDERFUL ART and i am 100% okay with being pinged fOREVER to see this, SCREAMS!!!! (thank you again times infinity <333333)
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Just gonna drop by quickly and say
YOU HAVE AMAZING STUFF!
Love all your art :)
Just gonna drop by quickly and say
YOU HAVE AMAZING STUFF!
Love all your art :)
F2mtiDP.png
@Alphazi I AM GLAD YOU LIKE!!

@Liquereal Aaa thank you ;w;
@Alphazi I AM GLAD YOU LIKE!!

@Liquereal Aaa thank you ;w;
woof? woof
hello! please ping me when you have an open slot :)
hello! please ping me when you have an open slot :)
HO7jGPA.png Kookaburra
on Pixpets

4832_1e9d4aab6ad6e40e_I.gif11047_f99b7458f856f2a5_I.gif3926_9be993f525c9c6e9_I.gif17800_2c92a7469c1b3278_I.gif3175_d07d5c3f5cbab53c_I.gif5875_5d1f8496eb6f2897_I.gif8457_4ac4f4ab6c0f9d95_I.gif9030_380187e4ad587cc8_I.gif8066_f262055000960407_I.gif9152_6633c512e23795d8_I.gif
ooo pretty. can I get a ping when you have a slot... or if possible
even when you just post something so I can look at your new work.. so pretty.
ooo pretty. can I get a ping when you have a slot... or if possible
even when you just post something so I can look at your new work.. so pretty.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7