Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Common Draconic [A Conlang Project]
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39
THIS IS AMAZING (I'm now making a coatl thread)
THIS IS AMAZING (I'm now making a coatl thread)
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
Why haven't I seen this majesty before?? It's AMAZING holy gods you spent so much time on it aaaah

I'm going to learn this instead of Mandarin YEp this is my second language now.
Why haven't I seen this majesty before?? It's AMAZING holy gods you spent so much time on it aaaah

I'm going to learn this instead of Mandarin YEp this is my second language now.
goSc2L4.png
HELLO I AM VERY HAPPY WITH ALL THE WORK YOU PUT INTO THIS. THANK YOU FOR THIS SO MUCH. I AM A FAN OF TOLKIEN'S SINDARIN BUT NOW I MUST LEARN THIS. I'M INCORPORATING EVERYTHING INTO MY LORE. I LOVE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY <3
HELLO I AM VERY HAPPY WITH ALL THE WORK YOU PUT INTO THIS. THANK YOU FOR THIS SO MUCH. I AM A FAN OF TOLKIEN'S SINDARIN BUT NOW I MUST LEARN THIS. I'M INCORPORATING EVERYTHING INTO MY LORE. I LOVE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY <3
@Turstrigo
Self-ping, because this is amazing!
@Turstrigo
Self-ping, because this is amazing!
OeWKpc9.png
[/url]
@Llanai

Hey sorry if your not the one to ping about this but i've been trying to translate somethings lately and don't know if I got them correct.

It follows us everywhere.
Kipallesik cucaav soreken.

He's a follower, not a leader. He will not last.
Kidhelajuk et pallet, kav et dasulem. Kav hadukrisajuk.

I couldn't find a word for follower so I just used pallet and there wasn't a word for just a normal leader and i couldn't figure out how to piece one together. The word last gave me a lot of trouble translating.

Bolt and Glory used to be mates before "it" died.
Su Fau-soren tra Aeket-soren drociseldal altovac "sik-inten" sevak.

I really didn't know how to do this one. Probably would have been easier to use pronouns but by then I was halfway through.

I'm also trying to figure out what you would call a shade-touched emperor. I'm currently calling it Asensgatavak Siohevakenet. Mostly cause I like how it looks.
@Llanai

Hey sorry if your not the one to ping about this but i've been trying to translate somethings lately and don't know if I got them correct.

It follows us everywhere.
Kipallesik cucaav soreken.

He's a follower, not a leader. He will not last.
Kidhelajuk et pallet, kav et dasulem. Kav hadukrisajuk.

I couldn't find a word for follower so I just used pallet and there wasn't a word for just a normal leader and i couldn't figure out how to piece one together. The word last gave me a lot of trouble translating.

Bolt and Glory used to be mates before "it" died.
Su Fau-soren tra Aeket-soren drociseldal altovac "sik-inten" sevak.

I really didn't know how to do this one. Probably would have been easier to use pronouns but by then I was halfway through.

I'm also trying to figure out what you would call a shade-touched emperor. I'm currently calling it Asensgatavak Siohevakenet. Mostly cause I like how it looks.
Cyan stained is my one true love
@Banjo
Hello! I was wondering if these words could possibly be added to the dictionary:

Coming (Adj.), Forebode (V.), Mist (N.), Restless (Adj.), Swirls (V.), Sunbeam Ruins (N.), Hurry (V.), Item (N.), Prize (N.), Prepare (V.), Natural (Adv.), Harsh (Adj.), Lightning (N., the actual natural event), Flash (V.), Lone (Adj.), Figure (N.), Relentless (Adj.), Sleek (Adj.), Steely (Adj.), Grey/Gray (N.), Dim (Adj.), To Flap (V.), Gale (N.), Gust (N.), Guarded (Adj.), Fervor (N.), Heavily (Adv.), Harsh (Adj.), Manner (N.), Tear (N. - Like a crying tear), Streaked (Adj.), Numbing (Adj.), Darkness (N.), Raging (Adj.), Headlong (Adj./Adv.),

By the way, what would 'Themselves' be? Just wondering. Thanks!

(^Sorry the list keeps growing: Been translating throughout the day.)
@Banjo
Hello! I was wondering if these words could possibly be added to the dictionary:

Coming (Adj.), Forebode (V.), Mist (N.), Restless (Adj.), Swirls (V.), Sunbeam Ruins (N.), Hurry (V.), Item (N.), Prize (N.), Prepare (V.), Natural (Adv.), Harsh (Adj.), Lightning (N., the actual natural event), Flash (V.), Lone (Adj.), Figure (N.), Relentless (Adj.), Sleek (Adj.), Steely (Adj.), Grey/Gray (N.), Dim (Adj.), To Flap (V.), Gale (N.), Gust (N.), Guarded (Adj.), Fervor (N.), Heavily (Adv.), Harsh (Adj.), Manner (N.), Tear (N. - Like a crying tear), Streaked (Adj.), Numbing (Adj.), Darkness (N.), Raging (Adj.), Headlong (Adj./Adv.),

By the way, what would 'Themselves' be? Just wondering. Thanks!

(^Sorry the list keeps growing: Been translating throughout the day.)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Holy **** I adore this. I hope it's still surviving! I would love to learn this if I wasn't already trying to come up with two conlangs of my own (for a fantasy novel bouncing around my head) and Spanish for my major. >.>;;;

...I'm probably gonna poke at it anyway though.
Holy **** I adore this. I hope it's still surviving! I would love to learn this if I wasn't already trying to come up with two conlangs of my own (for a fantasy novel bouncing around my head) and Spanish for my major. >.>;;;

...I'm probably gonna poke at it anyway though.
HatcherySigBanner_zps9da30159.png
I think the dictionary needs a word for the goop that Pearlcatchers make their pearl from, but I can't decide (there's no word for goo or goop at all yet): Lirnappak (Pearl-slime) or Lirnayaw (Pearl-drool)?
I think the dictionary needs a word for the goop that Pearlcatchers make their pearl from, but I can't decide (there's no word for goo or goop at all yet): Lirnappak (Pearl-slime) or Lirnayaw (Pearl-drool)?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Banjo (not sure who this would apply to most, so I am pinging you as you seem to be the central dude)
Does there happen to be a written alphabet? Or is it just conventional English alphabet with a special font (like the N with the double line shown in the banner of the first post?)
I know that you can write it in the normal alphabet, but if I wanted to write this out irl on paper, is there special letters?
@Banjo (not sure who this would apply to most, so I am pinging you as you seem to be the central dude)
Does there happen to be a written alphabet? Or is it just conventional English alphabet with a special font (like the N with the double line shown in the banner of the first post?)
I know that you can write it in the normal alphabet, but if I wanted to write this out irl on paper, is there special letters?
ePOliyb.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.png
UawspVz.pngdgZqX5Q.png0HBKL8H.png
whew this has been a lil under the radar for a while. i guess direct some questions towards me and i'll see how we go?

@mauvehouseplant

yeah there's an ursegal script! we have loherskimolc and didekimolc; everyday print and fancy calligraphy. the guide is here !
whew this has been a lil under the radar for a while. i guess direct some questions towards me and i'll see how we go?

@mauvehouseplant

yeah there's an ursegal script! we have loherskimolc and didekimolc; everyday print and fancy calligraphy. the guide is here !
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39