Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Banners for All Flights **Bonus Round**
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 49 50
*gasp*
These are so well done and beautiful!
*gasp*
These are so well done and beautiful!
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
@TootzyTFM [quote name="TootzyTFM" date=2016-12-26 02:26:00] Did you draw these yourself? Must you show-off in front of all of us DX [/quote] She's not showing off, she's being a good person by giving us free banners that she spent HOURS making.
@TootzyTFM
TootzyTFM wrote on 2016-12-26:
Did you draw these yourself?

Must you show-off in front of all of us DX
She's not showing off, she's being a good person by giving us free banners that she spent HOURS making.
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
@Kaegro
Wow, these are amazing! =D Thank you for sharing these with everyone!
@Kaegro
Wow, these are amazing! =D Thank you for sharing these with everyone!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
These are freaking beautiful.
These are freaking beautiful.
Hokuto, HAST (UTC−10)
GIJjY9o.png wqvfdXO.png fqRBC9C.png 2SPT1Mh.png bYt72YT.png
HdmxfuE.png Ljw7JvQ.png LPrySKC.png hlApQka.png
h8O0jfR.png ICOcASs.png
4kekx4D.png dN2BNAK.png xj6Mn2e.png
So you want to do an art of us
Hi I just wanna say something

THAT WIND SIGNATURE SPEAKS TO ME SO MUCH I LOVE IT OKAY
Like I'm probably biased but there is NO OTHER ONE THAT LOOKS NEARLY AS GOOD AS WIND!! And the lyrics fit it so well, I'm screaming its so good
Thank you for making this I love it I love it there are no words for it
and the art is so radiant it looks like the Windsinger's gonna jump right outta the page
Hi I just wanna say something

THAT WIND SIGNATURE SPEAKS TO ME SO MUCH I LOVE IT OKAY
Like I'm probably biased but there is NO OTHER ONE THAT LOOKS NEARLY AS GOOD AS WIND!! And the lyrics fit it so well, I'm screaming its so good
Thank you for making this I love it I love it there are no words for it
and the art is so radiant it looks like the Windsinger's gonna jump right outta the page
just a nerd with nothing better to do :)
3RvEHPl.png
7zcCDc4.png

HzGpUHb.png
For the Shade, something about dreams and nothingness? [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1832709/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/ImLwTCX.png[/img][/url] [size=1] The Voidwaker is rising...
For the Shade, something about dreams and nothingness?

ImLwTCX.png
The Voidwaker is rising...
summer_garden_raffle_badge_by_fox_siins-dcd19cc.png
| To artists I commission: If you have pinged me
| and given me my art, but I have not replied within
| three days, I have most likely missed the ping or
| you have misspelled my username!
| Do not hesitate to ping me again if you think I have missed it! :3
@Kaegro

Add me to your pinglist please! It's super awesome!
@Kaegro

Add me to your pinglist please! It's super awesome!
@Kaegro I'd also like to be added to the pinglist. Also, the clear one for the Shade (to me) would be Nietzsche's famous quote: "If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
@Kaegro I'd also like to be added to the pinglist. Also, the clear one for the Shade (to me) would be Nietzsche's famous quote: "If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
These are awesome! I think I'll have to use one!
These are awesome! I think I'll have to use one!
pixilart-drawing.png
@ladyknightkatsa (youd love the fire one)
@ladyknightkatsa (youd love the fire one)
tumblr_inline_nxikc3fjvt1tthjkl_500.giftumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qjoOzYb1r2ao8y_540.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 49 50