Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 329 330
[item=the lucky sage] Says Golden where it should say Lucky.
The Lucky Sage

Says Golden where it should say Lucky.
EBs1WDl.png
@looseling [quote name="Looseling" date=2017-09-10 09:13:39] In the new Accounts article, in the section about multiple accounts: [quote]According to Flight Rising's Terms of Use, players are allowed to register and use [b]one account.[/b] The usage of multiple accounts can cause damage to the in-game economy and create unfair advantage. [/quote] First sentence should be, "...players are NOT allowed to register and use..." [/quote] No, it's correct. We are indeed allowed to register and use ONE account. It would only say "not allowed" if the rest of the sentence referred to MULTIPLE accounts. @akash [quote name="Akash" date=2017-09-17 06:45:18] [item=White Rot Deer] In it's description it says, "After a season, [b]wood ear deer[/b] enter a second stage of life." I don't think that's right. [/quote] That's not a typo. It's saying that White Rot Deer are the second stage of a Wood Ear Deer's life. That a Wood Ear Deer will grow one like "this veteran" - i.e. the White Rot Deer.
@looseling
Looseling wrote on 2017-09-10:
In the new Accounts article, in the section about multiple accounts:
Quote:
According to Flight Rising's Terms of Use, players are allowed to register and use one account. The usage of multiple accounts can cause damage to the in-game economy and create unfair advantage.

First sentence should be, "...players are NOT allowed to register and use..."
No, it's correct. We are indeed allowed to register and use ONE account. It would only say "not allowed" if the rest of the sentence referred to MULTIPLE accounts.

@akash
Akash wrote on 2017-09-17:
White Rot Deer

In it's description it says, "After a season, wood ear deer enter a second stage of life."

I don't think that's right.
That's not a typo. It's saying that White Rot Deer are the second stage of a Wood Ear Deer's life. That a Wood Ear Deer will grow one like "this veteran" - i.e. the White Rot Deer.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
[item=Mysterious Figures] It says Whisper's instead of Whisperer's.
Mysterious Figures It says Whisper's instead of Whisperer's.
AqaqXxe.png
[item=Copper Muck] There are two periods at the end. The other mucks only have one. Says: "boils.." Should Say: "boils."
Copper Muck
There are two periods at the end. The other mucks only have one.
Says: "boils.."
Should Say: "boils."
I do art, and stuff.
She/Her | Usually chill | +3 FR Time | Feel free to ping :) | My Avatar
[quote name="sgkat" date=2016-08-11 13:03:58] [item=dusk jadevine] Disagreeing verb tenses here. It should be "This species of Jadevine appear[color=red]s[/color] shriveled during the day, and opens during the evening to absorb moisture." [/quote] I know this is an old post to quote, but I was about to say the exact same thing.
sgkat wrote on 2016-08-11:
Dusk Jadevine
Disagreeing verb tenses here. It should be "This species of Jadevine appears shriveled during the day, and opens during the evening to absorb moisture."
I know this is an old post to quote, but I was about to say the exact same thing.
f8Z4eyX.png

Jade | 22 | she/her | ADHD
I have like a million forum threads I'm gonna make... eventually
PhQd00B.png
Giant Millipede [item=Giant Millipede] "When you want to serve millipede family-style, you [b]can'[/b] go wrong with a giant millipede." Says "can'" where it should say "can't".
Giant Millipede
Giant Millipede
"When you want to serve millipede family-style, you can' go wrong with a giant millipede."

Says "can'" where it should say "can't".
evQCX9v.gifMmBygYl.gif 41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
[item=Red Emperor Crate] This item drops in Woodland Paths, not Training Fields
Red Emperor Crate
This item drops in Woodland Paths, not Training Fields
wq9PoXA.png
@BlueJaysFeather It's mainly a Training Fields crate, but since it drops from Crimson Emperor you can also find it in Woodland Path, just like Crimson Emperor Crate. Woodland Path crates have a different image: [item=Bamboo Crate]
@BlueJaysFeather

It's mainly a Training Fields crate, but since it drops from Crimson Emperor you can also find it in Woodland Path, just like Crimson Emperor Crate. Woodland Path crates have a different image:

Bamboo Crate
@Maki
Oh weird okay (I haven't been in training fields in a while lol) thanks for clarifying
@Maki
Oh weird okay (I haven't been in training fields in a while lol) thanks for clarifying
wq9PoXA.png
I'm not sure if this constitutes a typo or misprint or what, but the exalt bonuses for today say honey instead of bee (I'm assuming?)

10elzxv.png
I'm not sure if this constitutes a typo or misprint or what, but the exalt bonuses for today say honey instead of bee (I'm assuming?)

10elzxv.png
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 329 330