Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Persistent McAfee alerts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I just got this today as well, never happened before, I didn't click anything except to try getting back to FRs main page. And earlier I (and a lot of players) couldn't access the entire site for quite a while, so today's been quite a day on here xD hopefully it won't show up again but I'm sure the team's pretty busy too

Edit:
I wonder though, is the McAfee thing only on Windows? Right now I'm using Linux and so far so good. The dang McAfee page seems to only pop up in Windows
I just got this today as well, never happened before, I didn't click anything except to try getting back to FRs main page. And earlier I (and a lot of players) couldn't access the entire site for quite a while, so today's been quite a day on here xD hopefully it won't show up again but I'm sure the team's pretty busy too

Edit:
I wonder though, is the McAfee thing only on Windows? Right now I'm using Linux and so far so good. The dang McAfee page seems to only pop up in Windows
I'm also noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | my FR tumblr93sr.png
Keyloggers? I'd prefer not thankyou-
typing this from my PC I got 20 minutes ago, and the moment I joined the site I noticed an odd window pop up for a split second before disappearing right after logging in.
I don't feel safe on this site on my computer-
Keyloggers? I'd prefer not thankyou-
typing this from my PC I got 20 minutes ago, and the moment I joined the site I noticed an odd window pop up for a split second before disappearing right after logging in.
I don't feel safe on this site on my computer-
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
This is happening for me too! I dont want to click anything in case it might have some sort of malware attatched to it and I need to do my gathering for the day!

I got it on my phone
This is happening for me too! I dont want to click anything in case it might have some sort of malware attatched to it and I need to do my gathering for the day!

I got it on my phone
Untitled186.png She/her
I'm getting this too. Windows 10 and Google Chrome.
I'm getting this too. Windows 10 and Google Chrome.
Same here! LG G7 thinq on Google Chrome browser app
Same here! LG G7 thinq on Google Chrome browser app
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
I’m getting this as well! Microsoft Chrome on Windows 7. I know McAfee doesn’t like playing nice with things sometimes, but it’s not limiting itself to just McAfee on a computer, it seems.

The same pages won’t load properly on mobile (latest ios + chrome)! Hoard shows an empty food inventory and the other tabs don’t load if clicked on, and Festive Favors loads but won’t let me buy anything, despite having enough currency to do so.
I’m getting this as well! Microsoft Chrome on Windows 7. I know McAfee doesn’t like playing nice with things sometimes, but it’s not limiting itself to just McAfee on a computer, it seems.

The same pages won’t load properly on mobile (latest ios + chrome)! Hoard shows an empty food inventory and the other tabs don’t load if clicked on, and Festive Favors loads but won’t let me buy anything, despite having enough currency to do so.
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
Yep, getting it here too! Dunno, it's never happened before. Gave me a good scare.
Yep, getting it here too! Dunno, it's never happened before. Gave me a good scare.
(FR Time +18)
"I wish, that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without the trust from those you love...
I know, you can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride
Because of that it's killing me inside."

Undertale Gijinka Challenge! The prize is knowing you made someone's day.
I have exactly the same problem and it never happened before today.
May it have any connection to the crash that happened yesterday?
Is that about only THIS exactly antivirus or others do this too?

I have exactly the same problem and it never happened before today.
May it have any connection to the crash that happened yesterday?
Is that about only THIS exactly antivirus or others do this too?

W6LdAlV.gif
I'm getting it as well, on my s7 in chrome haven't tried PC yet.
I'm getting it as well, on my s7 in chrome haven't tried PC yet.
Looking for furry art? Custom Ponies? Hit me up!
I"m getting something similar with my win10 computer. clicking around the site randomly directs you to a loud buzzing warning page. It's one i've seen before saying "you have X viruses on your computer! click this button to fix it now!" I've done a scan with my actual computer virus scan and come up with nothing.
I think it is possibly one of the adds that is doing this.

Edit
also you can not just hit back and return to your page you have to close out the tab (on PC)
I"m getting something similar with my win10 computer. clicking around the site randomly directs you to a loud buzzing warning page. It's one i've seen before saying "you have X viruses on your computer! click this button to fix it now!" I've done a scan with my actual computer virus scan and come up with nothing.
I think it is possibly one of the adds that is doing this.

Edit
also you can not just hit back and return to your page you have to close out the tab (on PC)
nRLbRTT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9