Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Glimmer & Gloom
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@swanaheart001 hi! this thread is only for bugs.

here's a guide i made on how to play Glimmer & Gloom. if there's anything you don't understand after reading the guide, you can ping me in the guide thread or private message me and i'll be happy to help you!
@swanaheart001 hi! this thread is only for bugs.

here's a guide i made on how to play Glimmer & Gloom. if there's anything you don't understand after reading the guide, you can ping me in the guide thread or private message me and i'll be happy to help you!
fzww6al.png
thank you so much for the help
thank you so much for the help
Breadcrumb trail for GnG shows Play Home, unlike other games, and clicking GnG in the trail doesn't link back to the game
Breadcrumb trail for GnG shows Play Home, unlike other games, and clicking GnG in the trail doesn't link back to the game
wq9PoXA.png
sometimes when i get a score that is equal to my current high score, the congratulations screen will have the 'high score' star, even though i didn't reach a new high score.
this doesn't happen every time i match my current high score, and i've only seen it happen when light wins (though this might be just coincidence) on easy mode.

i'm using chrome (68.0.3440.106 official build 64 bit) on windows 10 home version. i cleared my cache.
sometimes when i get a score that is equal to my current high score, the congratulations screen will have the 'high score' star, even though i didn't reach a new high score.
this doesn't happen every time i match my current high score, and i've only seen it happen when light wins (though this might be just coincidence) on easy mode.

i'm using chrome (68.0.3440.106 official build 64 bit) on windows 10 home version. i cleared my cache.
fzww6al.png
[quote]sometimes when i get a score that is equal to my current high score, the congratulations screen will have the 'high score' star [...][/quote] @chatoyant, High scores are a combination of the moves you make and the time it takes to win. So, if you solve a level with 12 moves in 8.732 seconds, and your old high score was 12 moves in 8.912 seconds, it'll give you a new high score star! The victory screen only display the full seconds, though.
Quote:
sometimes when i get a score that is equal to my current high score, the congratulations screen will have the 'high score' star [...]

@chatoyant, High scores are a combination of the moves you make and the time it takes to win. So, if you solve a level with 12 moves in 8.732 seconds, and your old high score was 12 moves in 8.912 seconds, it'll give you a new high score star!

The victory screen only display the full seconds, though.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
oh, i see! i didn't know that, since it doesn't say in the game
oh, i see! i didn't know that, since it doesn't say in the game
fzww6al.png
It's kind of hidden, so the confusion is very understandable.

While testing the game, it got annoying when you reached the point where it became nearly impossible to get a new high score star. This way there are some little ways to keep improving :)
It's kind of hidden, so the confusion is very understandable.

While testing the game, it got annoying when you reached the point where it became nearly impossible to get a new high score star. This way there are some little ways to keep improving :)

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Thanks @BlueJaysFeather,

We've begun to use more complete breadcrumb trails on newer pages. I've updated all the old fairgrounds pages to match this new style.

Newer breadcrumb trails also don't add a link to the last item, but since many players are probably used to clicking that link on older pages, I kept that alone.
Thanks @BlueJaysFeather,

We've begun to use more complete breadcrumb trails on newer pages. I've updated all the old fairgrounds pages to match this new style.

Newer breadcrumb trails also don't add a link to the last item, but since many players are probably used to clicking that link on older pages, I kept that alone.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Oh, okay, that makes sense! I'm definitely used to having that link to get back to main menus for fairgrounds/coli, so I'm glad they'll still be around :)
Oh, okay, that makes sense! I'm definitely used to having that link to get back to main menus for fairgrounds/coli, so I'm glad they'll still be around :)
wq9PoXA.png
I was playing G&G and all of a sudden it wouldn't let me click anything. I got a pop-up notification thing that said something like "lost connection to game server." I wasn't able to click anything unless I reloaded, which is irritating when you're so close to winning ;-;
Anyone else have this problem??

(Accidentally made a new topic with this, I'm going to delete it now)
edit: I can click around on the side menu and stuff, and I can go to my lair, but I cant click anything in the game board or the "restart" and "menu" buttons. Weirdly, though, I can click the shadow and light nymphs on the side.
I was playing G&G and all of a sudden it wouldn't let me click anything. I got a pop-up notification thing that said something like "lost connection to game server." I wasn't able to click anything unless I reloaded, which is irritating when you're so close to winning ;-;
Anyone else have this problem??

(Accidentally made a new topic with this, I'm going to delete it now)
edit: I can click around on the side menu and stuff, and I can go to my lair, but I cant click anything in the game board or the "restart" and "menu" buttons. Weirdly, though, I can click the shadow and light nymphs on the side.
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12