Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Glimmer & Gloom
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Kaepora
Happy to have helped! And good job finding (and then fixing) it so quickly! :D
@Kaepora
Happy to have helped! And good job finding (and then fixing) it so quickly! :D
2H1KHHC.png
I managed a few Very Hard clears, but my high score didn't show on the menu. I thought at first it was because it was a triple digit score, but I managed a double-digit turn solve and it still didn't show. I played on PC and tried to look there and on mobile, full refreshing on each.

Screenshot of turns to solve. Menu still just shows "--" next to Very Hard score.
I managed a few Very Hard clears, but my high score didn't show on the menu. I thought at first it was because it was a triple digit score, but I managed a double-digit turn solve and it still didn't show. I played on PC and tried to look there and on mobile, full refreshing on each.

Screenshot of turns to solve. Menu still just shows "--" next to Very Hard score.
Confusion achieved!
Thanks for the screenshot. I’ll look into this!
Thanks for the screenshot. I’ll look into this!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Exvhius - Can you post your current high scores, as listed, for the 4 normal levels? I want to be certain they're not getting jumbled.

It looks like you should have a high score listed under Very Difficult right now.

Thanks!
@Exvhius - Can you post your current high scores, as listed, for the 4 normal levels? I want to be certain they're not getting jumbled.

It looks like you should have a high score listed under Very Difficult right now.

Thanks!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

The scores I have listed are as follows:

Easy: 2
Medium: 3
Hard: 11
Very Hard: --

I can't remember what my high score for Very Hard is, else I'd try to use that to help verify.
The scores I have listed are as follows:

Easy: 2
Medium: 3
Hard: 11
Very Hard: --

I can't remember what my high score for Very Hard is, else I'd try to use that to help verify.
Confusion achieved!
Same problem as @Exvhius - I have completed "very hard" about fifty times now, but the high score still shows as "--". (Apologies for not posting browser etc. but I really don't think this is an antivirus or driver problem!) Another family member observes the same issue.
Same problem as @Exvhius - I have completed "very hard" about fifty times now, but the high score still shows as "--". (Apologies for not posting browser etc. but I really don't think this is an antivirus or driver problem!) Another family member observes the same issue.
@Exvhius @HaloJones - Please let me know if your "Very Hard" high scores are now showing up. Thanks!
@Exvhius @HaloJones - Please let me know if your "Very Hard" high scores are now showing up. Thanks!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

They are indeed showing up now.
Thank you.
They are indeed showing up now.
Thank you.
Yep, no more double dashes. Thanks!
Yep, no more double dashes. Thanks!
Confusion achieved!
how do you win? it's so hard.
how do you win? it's so hard.