Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Glimmer & Gloom
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I can't buy a spare inventory crate. I have enough in game currency, but I can't click it even though I've tried it on different computers but nothing works. Suggestion or help please?
I can't buy a spare inventory crate. I have enough in game currency, but I can't click it even though I've tried it on different computers but nothing works. Suggestion or help please?
OK, so I saw that someone else had a similar problem to me, but not exactly.

So when I'm playing the game (which is a lot of fun and strategy!), I've been accumulating treasure (currently at around 50k of the 75k max)--but it isn't going into my hoard at all. Not on the game's screen, not when I switch pages, and not when I log out and open it in a different browser.

I have paged through this thread a little, and I see that there is a bit of a lag...but it doesn't even show up when I'm playing it???

Help???
OK, so I saw that someone else had a similar problem to me, but not exactly.

So when I'm playing the game (which is a lot of fun and strategy!), I've been accumulating treasure (currently at around 50k of the 75k max)--but it isn't going into my hoard at all. Not on the game's screen, not when I switch pages, and not when I log out and open it in a different browser.

I have paged through this thread a little, and I see that there is a bit of a lag...but it doesn't even show up when I'm playing it???

Help???
b_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png jt3PpxV.png
Update: The ~51k I earned yesterday has still not been added to my account. :(

Edit: But today's earnings are being added like they should be.
Update: The ~51k I earned yesterday has still not been added to my account. :(

Edit: But today's earnings are being added like they should be.
b_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png jt3PpxV.png
Browser(s) Used
Google Chrome

Browser(s) Version
Whatever the latest version is

Device(s) Used
I've played the game on both a laptop and a desktop. The desktop has this problem, but the laptop does not.

Device Operating System
Desktop: Windows 10
Laptop: Windows 7

Operating System Version
Desktop: Windows 10 Home
Laptop: Windows 7 Professional SP1

Internet Connection Type
Wireless home network

Antivirus Installed
Norton 360

Antivirus Version
Desktop: 22.17.2.46
Laptop: unsure

Describe the bug in detail:
Same JPEG artifacting several people on the last page reported. This is a brand-new desktop PC, less than 2 days old. Its GPU is a Radeon RX 580, which is supposed to be a very good card. The laptop is a 7 year-old clunker with some budget card.
Browser(s) Used
Google Chrome

Browser(s) Version
Whatever the latest version is

Device(s) Used
I've played the game on both a laptop and a desktop. The desktop has this problem, but the laptop does not.

Device Operating System
Desktop: Windows 10
Laptop: Windows 7

Operating System Version
Desktop: Windows 10 Home
Laptop: Windows 7 Professional SP1

Internet Connection Type
Wireless home network

Antivirus Installed
Norton 360

Antivirus Version
Desktop: 22.17.2.46
Laptop: unsure

Same JPEG artifacting several people on the last page reported. This is a brand-new desktop PC, less than 2 days old. Its GPU is a Radeon RX 580, which is supposed to be a very good card. The laptop is a 7 year-old clunker with some budget card.
harmony ♥ 26 ♥ she/they
iXdY.png
[b]Browser(s) Used[/b] Google Chrome [b]Browser(s) Version[/b] Latest as of the posting of this thread reply. [b]Device(s) Used[/b] Desktop Computer [b]Device Operating System[/b] Windows 10 [b]Operating System Version[/b] Windows 10 Home [b]Internet Connection Type[/b] Wireless Home Network [b]Antivirus Installed[/b] Malwarebytes [b]Antivirus Version[/b] Unsure [b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] I'm experiencing a bug lately where I'm not getting the full amount of treasure from G&G. To test this, I put what treasure I had on hand into my Vault, so that I would have 0t. Then, when I would go to play G&G until I hit my Lucky Streak. Sometimes, I'll even go to a different part of the site (like my lair) after finishing G&G for the day, and some treasure will be deducted from what I've won. Below are the in-progress and final screenshots of the bug. I will update this post tomorrow with more screenshots, since I've hit today's Streak. [img]https://imgur.com/Hr23P4B.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/ocAh6M1.png[/img]
Browser(s) Used
Google Chrome

Browser(s) Version
Latest as of the posting of this thread reply.

Device(s) Used
Desktop Computer

Device Operating System
Windows 10

Operating System Version
Windows 10 Home

Internet Connection Type
Wireless Home Network

Antivirus Installed
Malwarebytes

Antivirus Version
Unsure

I'm experiencing a bug lately where I'm not getting the full amount of treasure from G&G. To test this, I put what treasure I had on hand into my Vault, so that I would have 0t. Then, when I would go to play G&G until I hit my Lucky Streak. Sometimes, I'll even go to a different part of the site (like my lair) after finishing G&G for the day, and some treasure will be deducted from what I've won.

Below are the in-progress and final screenshots of the bug. I will update this post tomorrow with more screenshots, since I've hit today's Streak.

Hr23P4B.png

ocAh6M1.png
w7Z8MA5.png
I am disconnected a lot more than usual for G&G. I can barely make it a few turns before it dies and throws a disconnect error. Checked my net and computer, seems to be an issue with G&G. (Same issue in Coliseum as well...)
Quote:
Browser(s) Used
Firefox (Desktop, Windows 10), Firefox Mobile (Android)

Browser(s) Version
Latest as of writing this

Device(s) Used
Desktop Computer

Device Operating System/Version
Windows 10, Android 9 (both latest)

Internet Connection Type
Wireless Home Network

Antivirus Installed
Malwarebytes

Antivirus Version
Windows Defender
I am disconnected a lot more than usual for G&G. I can barely make it a few turns before it dies and throws a disconnect error. Checked my net and computer, seems to be an issue with G&G. (Same issue in Coliseum as well...)
Quote:
Browser(s) Used
Firefox (Desktop, Windows 10), Firefox Mobile (Android)

Browser(s) Version
Latest as of writing this

Device(s) Used
Desktop Computer

Device Operating System/Version
Windows 10, Android 9 (both latest)

Internet Connection Type
Wireless Home Network

Antivirus Installed
Malwarebytes

Antivirus Version
Windows Defender
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
[LIST] [*] Chrome Version 76 (76.0.3809.100) [*] Desktop [*] Windows 7 [*] Wireless Connection [*] N/A [*] I keep playing my game normally and slowly everything starts chugging. The tiles slow down as I click them and sometimes do not register at all. Until it gets to the point where it gives me an error message. Shown below. [/LIST] [img]https://i.imgur.com/AOnzg4V.png[/img]
  • Chrome Version 76 (76.0.3809.100)
  • Desktop
  • Windows 7
  • Wireless Connection
  • N/A
  • I keep playing my game normally and slowly everything starts chugging. The tiles slow down as I click them and sometimes do not register at all. Until it gets to the point where it gives me an error message. Shown below.
AOnzg4V.png
Nathan | They/Them | +3 hours server time
tumblr_inline_q1l95rHivp1s3p7hf_500.png
Browser(s) Used
Google Chrome.

Browser(s) Version
Version 99.0.4844.82 (64-bit).

Device(s) Used
Desktop PC.

Device Operating System
Windows 10 Pro.

Operating System Version
21H1.

Internet Connection Type
Wired ethernet home network.

Antivirus Installed
Microsoft Malware Protection.

Antimalware Client Version: 4.18.2202.4
Antivirus Version: 1.361.478.0
Antispyware Version: 1.361.478.0

I'm having the same strange artifacting/degradation/blurriness of the tile images that other users have described. Has there been any word from the devs on what causes this or a possible fix?
Browser(s) Used
Google Chrome.

Browser(s) Version
Version 99.0.4844.82 (64-bit).

Device(s) Used
Desktop PC.

Device Operating System
Windows 10 Pro.

Operating System Version
21H1.

Internet Connection Type
Wired ethernet home network.

Antivirus Installed
Microsoft Malware Protection.

Antimalware Client Version: 4.18.2202.4
Antivirus Version: 1.361.478.0
Antispyware Version: 1.361.478.0

I'm having the same strange artifacting/degradation/blurriness of the tile images that other users have described. Has there been any word from the devs on what causes this or a possible fix?

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12