Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Glimmer & Gloom
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@Canisa Thank you so much. That gives me a going place to look!
@Canisa Thank you so much. That gives me a going place to look!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@FoxeyLemons The shadow sprite talks good now. Thank you!
@FoxeyLemons The shadow sprite talks good now. Thank you!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@Canisa I'm curious if it'll work for you now (you may need to clear your browser cache) Thanks!
@Canisa I'm curious if it'll work for you now (you may need to clear your browser cache) Thanks!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@Kaepora

Thanks! It's working now, and I just played a round (didn't do very well, but oh well. I'm sure I'll learn, eventually.)
@Kaepora

Thanks! It's working now, and I just played a round (didn't do very well, but oh well. I'm sure I'll learn, eventually.)
fw5Pc0h.png
@LoyalStar Glimmer and Gloom will now count to your total treasure earned statistics. Thanks for spotting that!
@LoyalStar Glimmer and Gloom will now count to your total treasure earned statistics. Thanks for spotting that!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@Kaepora
Hello!
The "High Score" system on special levels is behaving a bit strangely.
Specifically, it sometimes get triggered when I think it shouldn't.
It happend serveral times to me, but here's a concrete example illustrating that:

Layout: Light emblem
Time: ~42s
Turns: <90 (I think it was aroung 45, but I'm not sure)
High-score triggered.

Next game:
Time: 2:56s
Turns: 119
High-score triggered.

Even if the high score feature for special layouts was bound to the layout, it shouldn't trigger again for the same layout, with less good results.

Though all in all it doesn't matter much, as the hig-score for special doesn't show on the starting menu :) (is that a bug or a feature?)
@Kaepora
Hello!
The "High Score" system on special levels is behaving a bit strangely.
Specifically, it sometimes get triggered when I think it shouldn't.
It happend serveral times to me, but here's a concrete example illustrating that:

Time: ~42s
Turns: <90 (I think it was aroung 45, but I'm not sure)
High-score triggered.

Next game:
Time: 2:56s
Turns: 119
High-score triggered.

Even if the high score feature for special layouts was bound to the layout, it shouldn't trigger again for the same layout, with less good results.

Though all in all it doesn't matter much, as the hig-score for special doesn't show on the starting menu :) (is that a bug or a feature?)
2H1KHHC.png
I'm having the same problem as Irien. I know I won a Special round in 20 turns yesterday, but the high score triggered for me when I completed one in 134 turns.
I'm having the same problem as Irien. I know I won a Special round in 20 turns yesterday, but the high score triggered for me when I completed one in 134 turns.
jA0Unwf.gif
[quote name="ShadeOfChaos" date="2018-07-05 07:42:45" ] @Kaepora I can now play, but I can't get off the page now. It like nothing else outside the window works. [/quote] Same for me. When I click full screen, I cannot exit until I exit the browser (I play on a Kindle). I don't have any other problems, though, nor have I noticed anything strange.
ShadeOfChaos wrote on 2018-07-05 07:42:45:
@Kaepora

I can now play, but I can't get off the page now. It like nothing else outside the window works.
Same for me. When I click full screen, I cannot exit until I exit the browser (I play on a Kindle). I don't have any other problems, though, nor have I noticed anything strange.
sQ35KLV.png
Just FYI I am able to navigate off the page now and move around on the board.
Just FYI I am able to navigate off the page now and move around on the board.
CS0nkUR.png
Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome
Browser(s) Version: 67.0.3396.87
Device(s) Used: laptop
Device Operating System: Windows 10
Internet Connection Type: Wireless, home
Describe the bug in detail:
On one of the "special" layouts, I clicked once, but the next time I clicked, my previous move was undone before the next click was applied. It only happened once, but it was strange enough that I thought it worth mentioning here.
Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome
Browser(s) Version: 67.0.3396.87
Device(s) Used: laptop
Device Operating System: Windows 10
Internet Connection Type: Wireless, home
Describe the bug in detail:
On one of the "special" layouts, I clicked once, but the next time I clicked, my previous move was undone before the next click was applied. It only happened once, but it was strange enough that I thought it worth mentioning here.
tumblr_ojt1mcNhC71rc2695o1_400.pngbonsai_wip_tadabam_by_auricolor-dadxgzt.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12