Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Glimmer & Gloom
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
hey there! there's is a simple text mistake, thought i'd let you guys know! thanks for your time! [img]https://i.imgur.com/P4KkwXf.png[/img]
hey there! there's is a simple text mistake, thought i'd let you guys know! thanks for your time!

P4KkwXf.png
37706498.png
plague_small.png
iPad browser
Home wifi
Problem: when I get the treasure from the game and I go to account settings it will not add the treasure I got to 'total treasure earned' this also happens to me on the artifracture game

Sorry I can't show pictures I don't know how to add photos to the comments.
iPad browser
Home wifi
Problem: when I get the treasure from the game and I go to account settings it will not add the treasure I got to 'total treasure earned' this also happens to me on the artifracture game

Sorry I can't show pictures I don't know how to add photos to the comments.
x-arcane-skull-left.png 52418.png
I’m probably the only one who cares about this bug, but on my internet browser (puffin web browser is the one I use because it lets me use the desktop site on my iPad) the game doesn’t load in general.

Nothing shows up and sometimes flight rising just freezes in general. But on safari (my iPads main search engine) it works perfectly.

Thank you for reading!
I’m probably the only one who cares about this bug, but on my internet browser (puffin web browser is the one I use because it lets me use the desktop site on my iPad) the game doesn’t load in general.

Nothing shows up and sometimes flight rising just freezes in general. But on safari (my iPads main search engine) it works perfectly.

Thank you for reading!
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
@Kaepora

I am having exactly the same issue as RockyLemons. I also have a Surface Tablet, with Internet Explorer. The game simply does not exist for me when I click on it. All I get is a blank white box (with a thin black outline). I tried Full Screen mode, and that gave me a completely black screen, without a box, and still no game.

I only have one window open, so I don't think that its a multiple tab issue. I'm not sure how to take a Tablet out of "Tablet Mode," as you suggested, but I do have it linked to its keyboard cover, and its not making a bit of difference.
@Kaepora

I am having exactly the same issue as RockyLemons. I also have a Surface Tablet, with Internet Explorer. The game simply does not exist for me when I click on it. All I get is a blank white box (with a thin black outline). I tried Full Screen mode, and that gave me a completely black screen, without a box, and still no game.

I only have one window open, so I don't think that its a multiple tab issue. I'm not sure how to take a Tablet out of "Tablet Mode," as you suggested, but I do have it linked to its keyboard cover, and its not making a bit of difference.
fw5Pc0h.png
Thank you for the corroborating report, @Canisa

If you are familiar with Internet Explorer's "Developer Tools" (a window that pops up when you hit F12), can you tell me if there are any error messages in the "Console" tab?
Thank you for the corroborating report, @Canisa

If you are familiar with Internet Explorer's "Developer Tools" (a window that pops up when you hit F12), can you tell me if there are any error messages in the "Console" tab?
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@hoppybunnyme, I used the Puffin browser myself a while back (when I wanted to access some Flash-based websites).

Unfortunately, it does a lot of interesting stuff in the background that can break stuff that isn't compatible. I'll be happy to take a look at it, but my experience so far has been that it either just works, or it's broken for a fairly difficult/impossible to fix reason.
@hoppybunnyme, I used the Puffin browser myself a while back (when I wanted to access some Flash-based websites).

Unfortunately, it does a lot of interesting stuff in the background that can break stuff that isn't compatible. I'll be happy to take a look at it, but my experience so far has been that it either just works, or it's broken for a fairly difficult/impossible to fix reason.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@LoyalStar I'll take a look at that. This may be do to some internal site delays on some of the games that might make it look like the treasure isn't being counted, until it catches up. But I'll do some testing to be certain.

- Edit -
Nope, there's more to it than a delay. A fix is in the works.
@LoyalStar I'll take a look at that. This may be do to some internal site delays on some of the games that might make it look like the treasure isn't being counted, until it catches up. But I'll do some testing to be certain.

- Edit -
Nope, there's more to it than a delay. A fix is in the works.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@FoxeyLemons That typo will be fixed on the next game update. Thanks!
@FoxeyLemons That typo will be fixed on the next game update. Thanks!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@kaepora unfortunately that did not work for me. I'll play around a bit and see if something gets it.
@kaepora unfortunately that did not work for me. I'll play around a bit and see if something gets it.
66036833_jCiIprLE7zzYUz8.png
@Kaepora

It took me a bit to figure out how to get the "f12 Developer Tools," but I've found them, and there is something odd when I try to load the game:

SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method 'ellipse'
File: glimmer-and-gloom, Line: 3, Column: 11806

Interestingly enough, I CAN get to all the other Fairground Games. It's just Glimmer and Gloom that isn't appearing.
@Kaepora

It took me a bit to figure out how to get the "f12 Developer Tools," but I've found them, and there is something odd when I try to load the game:

SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method 'ellipse'
File: glimmer-and-gloom, Line: 3, Column: 11806

Interestingly enough, I CAN get to all the other Fairground Games. It's just Glimmer and Gloom that isn't appearing.
fw5Pc0h.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12