Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Achievements
I have not gotten, the Dolls achievement the the chess set the 100 200 and 500 thousand treasure achievements :(
I have not gotten, the Dolls achievement the the chess set the 100 200 and 500 thousand treasure achievements :(
2n7yhs.jpg
@fionaF this is normal, achievements take a while to register (days, weeks, sometimes months) so keep everything in your hoard (not your vault) to make sure it gets updated as soon as possible
@fionaF this is normal, achievements take a while to register (days, weeks, sometimes months) so keep everything in your hoard (not your vault) to make sure it gets updated as soon as possible
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Hello, it has been over 24hrs and I have not gotten the Embracing Diversity achievement. Is it simply a matter of waiting until it finally kicks in?
Hello, it has been over 24hrs and I have not gotten the Embracing Diversity achievement. Is it simply a matter of waiting until it finally kicks in?
Art is my Life.
Breeding by request only.
Exalt heavy lair.
Wishlist at bottom of profile.
@jinx804 yes. As my comment above says, achievements take a while to kick in.

In the future, it would be best to make a new thread to address thie issue so it doesn't end up with the old thread-maker getting pinged for an already-solved old problem
@jinx804 yes. As my comment above says, achievements take a while to kick in.

In the future, it would be best to make a new thread to address thie issue so it doesn't end up with the old thread-maker getting pinged for an already-solved old problem
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@FionaF @Jinx804

Hey guys! Achievement lag is a very well-known issue that's been ongoing for several years now. Why? Because the site is in the process of being recoded from the ground up (you'll frequently see it referred to as "optimization" by the staff / engineers). The good news is that the achievement system is eventually going to be recoded along with the rest of the site, which will likely resolve these lag issues. The bad news is that this lag is likely going to persist until the system is recoded (it is a poor use of time to try and fix bugs within code that's going to be completely changed around).

You can read up on the staff's official comments on the achievement system rewrite here.

Now, all that being said - the achievement system is indeed lagging pretty badly, particularly with achievements that require you to obtain certain items. It can take anywhere from several days to several months for an achievement to register. It will register eventually, but it may take some time!

If you're waiting for an item collection achievement to kick in, you do need to keep the necessary items in your Hoard, not your Vault. The system does not look in Vaults for items, so keeping them there will prevent the achievement from registering entirely.

Whew, sorry for that ramble. :') Just wanted to make sure that you guys know that this WILL be fixed. There will be some waiting involved, but it will be fixed! But for now, since this is a known bug and is on the list to be fixed, I'm going to go ahead and lock up this thread to keep this forum clear for new bugs. But if you have further questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you!
@FionaF @Jinx804

Hey guys! Achievement lag is a very well-known issue that's been ongoing for several years now. Why? Because the site is in the process of being recoded from the ground up (you'll frequently see it referred to as "optimization" by the staff / engineers). The good news is that the achievement system is eventually going to be recoded along with the rest of the site, which will likely resolve these lag issues. The bad news is that this lag is likely going to persist until the system is recoded (it is a poor use of time to try and fix bugs within code that's going to be completely changed around).

You can read up on the staff's official comments on the achievement system rewrite here.

Now, all that being said - the achievement system is indeed lagging pretty badly, particularly with achievements that require you to obtain certain items. It can take anywhere from several days to several months for an achievement to register. It will register eventually, but it may take some time!

If you're waiting for an item collection achievement to kick in, you do need to keep the necessary items in your Hoard, not your Vault. The system does not look in Vaults for items, so keeping them there will prevent the achievement from registering entirely.

Whew, sorry for that ramble. :') Just wanted to make sure that you guys know that this WILL be fixed. There will be some waiting involved, but it will be fixed! But for now, since this is a known bug and is on the list to be fixed, I'm going to go ahead and lock up this thread to keep this forum clear for new bugs. But if you have further questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png