Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Night of the Nocturne
1 2 3 4
Today is the first day of our two week event [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2066008][b]Night of the Nocturne[/b][/url]! If you are experiencing any issues with the [b]Night of the Nocturne[/b] event, please try the following before posting a bug report: [br] [b][size=4]First troubleshooting steps:[/size][/b] [br] [LIST] [*][url=http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache]Clear your browser's [b]cache.[/url][/b] [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Try to access the game with a [b]different browser[/b] entirely to see if results are better. [*]Try a [b]hard reset[/b] of your browser: [b]CTRL+F5, Control + Refresh, etc[/b] [/LIST] [b][size=4]If that does not work:[/size][/b] [br] [LIST=1] [*][b]Log out.[/b] [*]Clear your browser's [b]cache[/b] (with the instructions above). [*][b]Close[/b] the browser window. [*][b]Open[/b] new browser window. [*][b]Log in.[/b] [/LIST] [br] [b][size=4]If the above troubleshooting steps do not fix your issue, please provide us with the following information:[/size][/b] [br] [quote][LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used[/b] [br][list][*]Browser(s) Version[/list] [br][*][b]Device(s) Used[/b] [br][list][*]Mobile [*]Laptop [*]Desktop [*]Etc.[/list] [br] [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] [br][list][*]Operating System Version[/list] [br][*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] [br][list][*]Mobile [*]Wireless [*]Wired - cable/DSL? [*]School [*]Home [*]Work[/list] [br][*][b]Antivirus Installed[/b] [br][list][*]Antivirus Version[/list] [/LIST] [br] [list] [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] [br] [list][*]Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.[/list][/list] [br] [list][*][b]Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.[/b][/quote][/list] [b]Detailed reports with information on how to reproduce the problem[/b] will help our engineers diagnose and address bugs with this feature. Posts that are not reporting bugs about the [b]Night of the Nocturne[/b] event will be removed to reduce clutter and thread bloat for the engineers. Thank you!
Today is the first day of our two week event Night of the Nocturne!

If you are experiencing any issues with the Night of the Nocturne event, please try the following before posting a bug report:

First troubleshooting steps:

• Try to access the game with a different browser entirely to see if results are better.
  • Try a hard reset of your browser: CTRL+F5, Control + Refresh, etc

If that does not work:

1. Log out.
  2. Clear your browser's cache (with the instructions above).
  3. Close the browser window.
  4. Open new browser window.
  5. Log in.

If the above troubleshooting steps do not fix your issue, please provide us with the following information:

Quote:
  • Browser(s) Used

• Browser(s) Version

• Device(s) Used

• Mobile
    • Laptop
    • Desktop
    • Etc.

• Device Operating System

• Operating System Version

• Internet Connection Type

• Mobile
    • Wireless
    • Wired - cable/DSL?
    • School
    • Home
    • Work

• Antivirus Installed

• Antivirus Version

• Describe the bug in detail:

• Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.

• Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.

Detailed reports with information on how to reproduce the problem will help our engineers diagnose and address bugs with this feature.

Posts that are not reporting bugs about the Night of the Nocturne event will be removed to reduce clutter and thread bloat for the engineers.

Thank you!
[quote name="Aequorin" date=2016-12-18 07:35:53] [...] [b][size=4]If that does not work:[/size][/b] [br] [LIST=1] [*][b]Log out.[/b] [*]Clear your browser's [b]cache[/b] (with the instructions above). [*][b]Close[/b] the browser window. [*][b]Open[/b] new browser window. [*][b]Log in.[/b] [/LIST] [...] [/quote] Thank you! This worked on fixing my bug! Also thank you to @ACWN for referring me to this thread!
Aequorin wrote on 2016-12-18:
[...]
If that does not work:

1. Log out.
  2. Clear your browser's cache (with the instructions above).
  3. Close the browser window.
  4. Open new browser window.
  5. Log in.
[...]

Thank you! This worked on fixing my bug! Also thank you to @ACWN for referring me to this thread!
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
Hi! I sold an Unhatched Nocturne Egg for 91999kt in the AH and when i clicked on "take all" in the message with the treasure the message deleted and didn't give me any treasure.
I'm using Safari on my iPad Mini, I'm on my home wi-fi, and I haven't experienced any glitches like this at all in my three days of being on FR.
@Aequorin
Hi! I sold an Unhatched Nocturne Egg for 91999kt in the AH and when i clicked on "take all" in the message with the treasure the message deleted and didn't give me any treasure.
I'm using Safari on my iPad Mini, I'm on my home wi-fi, and I haven't experienced any glitches like this at all in my three days of being on FR.
@Aequorin
iJdN5bt.png

lydia. she/her. lesbian.
i am not a hero.

iJdN5bt.png
[quote name="GreatComet" date=2016-12-18 10:38:17] Hi! I sold an Unhatched Nocturne Egg for 91999kt in the AH and when i clicked on "take all" in the message with the treasure the message deleted and didn't give me any treasure. I'm using Safari on my iPad Mini, I'm on my home wi-fi, and I haven't experienced any glitches like this at all in my three days of being on FR. @Aequorin [/quote] Hi @GreatComet, for this particular issue please send us a support ticket using [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us]Contact Us[/url] -- our customer support staff will be able to help you out!
GreatComet wrote on 2016-12-18:
@Aequorin

Hi @GreatComet, for this particular issue please send us a support ticket using Contact Us -- our customer support staff will be able to help you out!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
A general question - currently 4 Swipp trades in a row (i.e. 4 x 2 hours) did not have any Strange Chest trades - shouldn't these trades be more common as per the announcement post?
A general question - currently 4 Swipp trades in a row (i.e. 4 x 2 hours) did not have any Strange Chest trades - shouldn't these trades be more common as per the announcement post?
JQQ3Fjt.png
I am on my macbook air (apple) and i did not get the 15 extra gathering turns.
In fact, I got only 5.
What is happening?!?!?
i did all the things above
im on safari
every day i always get 15 because i come here every single day but...
5 today...
hmm...
hope you guys fix this soon!
thank you guys/gals if you you fix this!
i gonna check back in about a hour
:)
I am on my macbook air (apple) and i did not get the 15 extra gathering turns.
In fact, I got only 5.
What is happening?!?!?
i did all the things above
im on safari
every day i always get 15 because i come here every single day but...
5 today...
hmm...
hope you guys fix this soon!
thank you guys/gals if you you fix this!
i gonna check back in about a hour
:)

@kalybaly When I bought a bundle earlier it appeared in my "Other" tab and I had to open it. Did you check there?
@kalybaly When I bought a bundle earlier it appeared in my "Other" tab and I had to open it. Did you check there?
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dawkmko.png
UP
FOR
SALE:
31573410.png?mtime=WNUAZgAASYA.png 31573411.png?mtime=WNUBEgAASeM.png
@Xotis

Yeah I got it now... It's just very late and I guess I'm being particularly dumb. Haven't really gotten a bundle before so... Heh... WHOOPS. Thanks anyways!!!
@Xotis

Yeah I got it now... It's just very late and I guess I'm being particularly dumb. Haven't really gotten a bundle before so... Heh... WHOOPS. Thanks anyways!!!
dewTQIE.png
@kalybaly No problem! It was my first time too and I was definitely confused for a few seconds. Glad you got it worked out! :)
@kalybaly No problem! It was my first time too and I was definitely confused for a few seconds. Glad you got it worked out! :)
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dawkmko.png
UP
FOR
SALE:
31573410.png?mtime=WNUAZgAASYA.png 31573411.png?mtime=WNUBEgAASeM.png
I opened a night of nocturne chest and got a vista from the chest.

I clicked to put the vista into my vault.

I received an error that this transaction cannot be completed.

Using cell phone, but this action usually works on my phone
I opened a night of nocturne chest and got a vista from the chest.

I clicked to put the vista into my vault.

I received an error that this transaction cannot be completed.

Using cell phone, but this action usually works on my phone
1 2 3 4