Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Night of the Nocturne
1 2 3 4
I only have the usual 16 gathering turns as opposed to 30...
I only have the usual 16 gathering turns as opposed to 30...
@nine_more_seasons_ 29165470.png?mtime=WJ_7FAAAVC4.png rnj5WRD.png
I got no strange chests today from scavenging in shadow.
I got no strange chests today from scavenging in shadow.
QFXpYkj.png
Browser(s) Used: Safari

Browser(s) Version: Version 10.0.1 (12602.2.14.0.7)

Device(s) Used: Laptop (MacBook pro 13" )

Device Operating System: Mac OS sierra

Operating System Version: 10.12.1

Internet Connection Type: Wireless, the problem persists if I change wifi connection/location

Antivirus Installed: None besides mac defaults. Adblock is running but doesn't seem to have an impact on whether the bug happens or not.

Describe the bug in detail:

Since night of the nocturne began, I've been having freezing problems with coliseum. After much trial and error I've narrowed down the sequence of events that causes it: The turn after a dragon uses meditate, the coliseum menu freezes and doesn't allow me to take any further turns. Animations still run but buttons are unresponsive. This doesn't seem to be a slowdown issue as waiting doesn't seem to fix the issue.

It seems I can work around it by not having any dragons with or using meditate in my party. At least now I can actually try to get strange chests via the coliseum part of the event, but it does limit what I can do as I can't use my healer dragons! I hope this helps! I commented previously on a bug report thread but this is more precise information now that I seem to have narrowed down the cause/s.
Browser(s) Used: Safari

Browser(s) Version: Version 10.0.1 (12602.2.14.0.7)

Device(s) Used: Laptop (MacBook pro 13" )

Device Operating System: Mac OS sierra

Operating System Version: 10.12.1

Internet Connection Type: Wireless, the problem persists if I change wifi connection/location

Antivirus Installed: None besides mac defaults. Adblock is running but doesn't seem to have an impact on whether the bug happens or not.

Since night of the nocturne began, I've been having freezing problems with coliseum. After much trial and error I've narrowed down the sequence of events that causes it: The turn after a dragon uses meditate, the coliseum menu freezes and doesn't allow me to take any further turns. Animations still run but buttons are unresponsive. This doesn't seem to be a slowdown issue as waiting doesn't seem to fix the issue.

It seems I can work around it by not having any dragons with or using meditate in my party. At least now I can actually try to get strange chests via the coliseum part of the event, but it does limit what I can do as I can't use my healer dragons! I hope this helps! I commented previously on a bug report thread but this is more precise information now that I seem to have narrowed down the cause/s.
Browser(s) Used
Chrome
Browser(s) Version
55.0.2883.87 m
Device(s) Used
Desktop
Device Operating System
Windows
Operating System Version

10 Pro
Internet Connection Type
Cable
Antivirus Installed
-
Antivirus Version
-

I have not received my +15 gathering turns. Cache and pages have been refreshed.

Browser(s) Used
Chrome
Browser(s) Version
55.0.2883.87 m
Device(s) Used
Desktop
Device Operating System
Windows
Operating System Version

10 Pro
Internet Connection Type
Cable
Antivirus Installed
-
Antivirus Version
-

I have not received my +15 gathering turns. Cache and pages have been refreshed.

tumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho8_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho9_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho7_r1_100.pnga60cb172e6.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho10_r1_250.gif
Hello @Kitbird and @Undergrowth - Just to clarify, the extra 15 turns were only for the first day of event (December 18.) If you did not receive extra turns on the 19th that is normal, but if you did not receive extra turns on the 18th that is not expected behavior. Let me know if so!
Hello @Kitbird and @Undergrowth - Just to clarify, the extra 15 turns were only for the first day of event (December 18.) If you did not receive extra turns on the 19th that is normal, but if you did not receive extra turns on the 18th that is not expected behavior. Let me know if so!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Mutron whoops. I didn't read it more carefully. *facepalms into oblivion*

Anyway, thank you for the clarification!
@Mutron whoops. I didn't read it more carefully. *facepalms into oblivion*

Anyway, thank you for the clarification!
@nine_more_seasons_ 29165470.png?mtime=WJ_7FAAAVC4.png rnj5WRD.png
resolved!
resolved!
light_3.png
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png Bengly - they/them
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png FR+3
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png instagram
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png twitter
| Dragon Overdresser fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png
| Light Aesthetic fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png
| Money Hoarder fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png
| Wind/Light forever fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png
I just bought the Ethereal Flame set, and I don't think I got the Headpiece? I'm not sure, but I can't find it :/
I just bought the Ethereal Flame set, and I don't think I got the Headpiece? I'm not sure, but I can't find it :/
Given that the NotN is a short-time event, I am not sure if offering the same trade twice is a feature or a bug (as I assume it is easily preventable with a check if a trade has already been offered to exclude it from the pool of trades to choose from). [img]http://666kb.com/i/df4fj5duvgdcuzj4s.png[/img]
Given that the NotN is a short-time event, I am not sure if offering the same trade twice is a feature or a bug (as I assume it is easily preventable with a check if a trade has already been offered to exclude it from the pool of trades to choose from).

df4fj5duvgdcuzj4s.png
MD_Badge2_with.png
[quote name="Wubblyboofus" date=2016-12-18 15:28:34] I am on my macbook air (apple) and i did not get the 15 extra gathering turns. In fact, I got only 5. What is happening?!?!? i did all the things above im on safari every day i always get 15 because i come here every single day but... 5 today... hmm... hope you guys fix this soon! thank you guys/gals if you you fix this! i gonna check back in about a hour :) [/quote] that was on the first day can you guys plz solve this issue quickly? i just want my gather turns that i missed i want to get my supposed amount of chests sorry if im annoying or whatever else
Wubblyboofus wrote on 2016-12-18:
I am on my macbook air (apple) and i did not get the 15 extra gathering turns.
In fact, I got only 5.
What is happening?!?!?
i did all the things above
im on safari
every day i always get 15 because i come here every single day but...
5 today...
hmm...
hope you guys fix this soon!
thank you guys/gals if you you fix this!
i gonna check back in about a hour
:)
that was on the first day
can you guys plz solve this issue quickly?
i just want my gather turns that i missed
i want to get my supposed amount of chests
sorry if im annoying or whatever else

1 2 3 4