Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Night of the Nocturne
Not sure if this is NotN related or not, but in the colisseum I defeated [item=painted marionette] only for it to stall. It's been stuck like this for 24 minutes now. Cache, browser history, etc. were all reset within the last day or two so shouldn't have caused it. [url=http://i.imgur.com/9hQYdj7.jpg]Screenshot[/url]
Not sure if this is NotN related or not, but in the colisseum I defeated Painted Marionette only for it to stall. It's been stuck like this for 24 minutes now. Cache, browser history, etc. were all reset within the last day or two so shouldn't have caused it. Screenshot
@Sales Forum: please DO NOT PING ME unless you're interested in my offer.
rix3ppo.png nWiQNX9.png 6OezIjj.png EE2umbT.png gQEYTGd.png YMPbu9R.png
hoB5LcU.png
Browser: Chrome version 55.0.2883.87 m
Device" Dell Laptop
Operating System: Windows 7
Connection: Wireless
Antivirus: Avast Pro

Both the Fairgrounds and the Coleseum stop working abruptly with

Connection to Flight Rising game server lost.
The server may be down, or unresponsive. Please
check that your internet connection, noScript and antivirus
software are properly configured, and set not to block
flightrising.com

I have not had this problem until Night of the Nocturne.
I followed the above directions, but they did not stop the problem.
Browser: Chrome version 55.0.2883.87 m
Device" Dell Laptop
Operating System: Windows 7
Connection: Wireless
Antivirus: Avast Pro

Both the Fairgrounds and the Coleseum stop working abruptly with

Connection to Flight Rising game server lost.
The server may be down, or unresponsive. Please
check that your internet connection, noScript and antivirus
software are properly configured, and set not to block
flightrising.com

I have not had this problem until Night of the Nocturne.
I followed the above directions, but they did not stop the problem.
Chrome Version 55.0.2883.87 m

Windows 7 Laptop

Wireless

Antivirus Installed: I'm living dangerously between antivirus programs. (Yes, it's stupid. I'm working on it.)

The Coliseum is still slowing down in the middle of battles. This persists to the next battle if I stick it out, but it stops if I back out to the main coli page, then go back in. Sometimes I can only get in 1 or 2 fights, sometimes I can get in a couple dozen.

This was going on in the day or two before NOTN, and hasn't improved with the "fix" in the slightest. It's really, really negatively affecting my gameplay and I'm thoroughly frustrated.

I tried your instructions for clearing the cache and closing everything out. I tried restarting my computer. I tried going into Firefox, but the same problem is happening there.

Can we get an update on what's going on here? Acknowledgment that this is STILL a known issue and you're working on it?

Windows 7 Laptop

Wireless

Antivirus Installed: I'm living dangerously between antivirus programs. (Yes, it's stupid. I'm working on it.)

The Coliseum is still slowing down in the middle of battles. This persists to the next battle if I stick it out, but it stops if I back out to the main coli page, then go back in. Sometimes I can only get in 1 or 2 fights, sometimes I can get in a couple dozen.

This was going on in the day or two before NOTN, and hasn't improved with the "fix" in the slightest. It's really, really negatively affecting my gameplay and I'm thoroughly frustrated.

I tried your instructions for clearing the cache and closing everything out. I tried restarting my computer. I tried going into Firefox, but the same problem is happening there.

Can we get an update on what's going on here? Acknowledgment that this is STILL a known issue and you're working on it?
nuBhKlu.jpg
Chrome 55.0.2883.87 m
Dekstop, Windows 7
Wireless
Panda free antivirus

I bought the Ethereal Flame Regalia and Solar Flame Regalia sets but the Solar Flame Regalia set didn't show up in the hoard.
Chrome 55.0.2883.87 m
Dekstop, Windows 7
Wireless
Panda free antivirus

I bought the Ethereal Flame Regalia and Solar Flame Regalia sets but the Solar Flame Regalia set didn't show up in the hoard.
Any Pronoun (Black)
jgeciGJ.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Naamah" date=2016-12-20 23:08:11] Chrome Version 55.0.2883.87 m Windows 7 Laptop Wireless Antivirus Installed: I'm living dangerously between antivirus programs. (Yes, it's stupid. I'm working on it.) The Coliseum is still slowing down in the middle of battles. This persists to the next battle if I stick it out, but it stops if I back out to the main coli page, then go back in. Sometimes I can only get in 1 or 2 fights, sometimes I can get in a couple dozen. This was going on in the day or two before NOTN, and hasn't improved with the "fix" in the slightest. It's really, really negatively affecting my gameplay and I'm thoroughly frustrated. I tried your instructions for clearing the cache and closing everything out. I tried restarting my computer. I tried going into Firefox, but the same problem is happening there. Can we get an update on what's going on here? Acknowledgment that this is STILL a known issue and you're working on it? [/quote] Same issue, same specs =/
Naamah wrote on 2016-12-20:

Windows 7 Laptop

Wireless

Same issue, same specs =/
I wasn't able to open my last strange chest last night because I was going to bed and wanted some excitement for the next day. But when I logged on today, the chest had turned into Nocturnal Dust. I looked it up on the wikia and it says
Quote:
All unopened Strange Chests from 2015 will turn into this item after January 2nd, 2016
I'm sure it still holds true, but with this years dates instead.

So I'm really not sure what to do other that post here
I wasn't able to open my last strange chest last night because I was going to bed and wanted some excitement for the next day. But when I logged on today, the chest had turned into Nocturnal Dust. I looked it up on the wikia and it says
Quote:
All unopened Strange Chests from 2015 will turn into this item after January 2nd, 2016
I'm sure it still holds true, but with this years dates instead.

So I'm really not sure what to do other that post here
Hi, I know I have around 5ish Strange Chests in my hoard, but they are not showing up. I know this because I had 7 from gathering and I opened only two before they all were gone. ;˜; halp plz!

Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Browser(s) Version
Version 54.0.2840.98 (64-bit)

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Mac

Operating System Version
OSx El Captain

Internet Connection Type
Home

Antivirus Installed
not sure

Antivirus Version
n/a
Hi, I know I have around 5ish Strange Chests in my hoard, but they are not showing up. I know this because I had 7 from gathering and I opened only two before they all were gone. ;˜; halp plz!

Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Browser(s) Version
Version 54.0.2840.98 (64-bit)

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Mac

Operating System Version
OSx El Captain

Internet Connection Type
Home

Antivirus Installed
not sure

Antivirus Version
n/a
Place a beehive on my grave
And let the honey soak through.
When I'm dead and gone,
That's what I want from you.
My deviantart
Code:
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=124
Mobike,android, chrome browser.
During gathering I got less then half of my non chest. It happened yesterday (2 of 4) and today (2 of 5)
Mobike,android, chrome browser.
During gathering I got less then half of my non chest. It happened yesterday (2 of 4) and today (2 of 5)
9J9ABDl.jpg
I gathered two Strange Chests using my turns today, but only one showed up in my Hoard... I'm using a laptop and my Internet is good, I've never had issues before...
I gathered two Strange Chests using my turns today, but only one showed up in my Hoard... I'm using a laptop and my Internet is good, I've never had issues before...
Hi, I had 5 night of the nocturne chests in my hoard. Opened 3 of them no problem, then the next 2 simply vanished and haven't come back (they vanished hours ago). How can 2 unopened chests just vanish? Thanks.
Hi, I had 5 night of the nocturne chests in my hoard. Opened 3 of them no problem, then the next 2 simply vanished and haven't come back (they vanished hours ago). How can 2 unopened chests just vanish? Thanks.