Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Night of the Nocturne
1 2 3 4
It seems the Enchanter's Tatters Bundle is still available in the gem marketplace even though the Notn event ended a couple days ago.
It seems the Enchanter's Tatters Bundle is still available in the gem marketplace even though the Notn event ended a couple days ago.
Browser(s) Used - Chrome

Device(s) Used - macbook pro laptop at home

Device Operating System - sierra

Internet Connection Type - Fios wireless

I probably should have reported this earlier but the holiday season just got in the way! I encountered the same problem that Jesseth reported on 19 Dec 2016. My colliseum games would freeze up during Night of the Nocturne. I didn't have that problem until the season began and now i can't finish a colliseum game because my game freezes up. It was very frustrating not being able to get any strange chests during Nocturn days. I noticed my game froze up when my dragons were being attacked during a battle. I couldn't see any pattern. I did notice that if I played at level 13, I froze up quicker. When I tried playing in the Training Fields, I could often finish a few games, but in the end, not enough to level up a dragon because the game would freeze up eventually. The problem still continues.

Cats1524
Browser(s) Used - Chrome

Device(s) Used - macbook pro laptop at home

Device Operating System - sierra

Internet Connection Type - Fios wireless

I probably should have reported this earlier but the holiday season just got in the way! I encountered the same problem that Jesseth reported on 19 Dec 2016. My colliseum games would freeze up during Night of the Nocturne. I didn't have that problem until the season began and now i can't finish a colliseum game because my game freezes up. It was very frustrating not being able to get any strange chests during Nocturn days. I noticed my game froze up when my dragons were being attacked during a battle. I couldn't see any pattern. I did notice that if I played at level 13, I froze up quicker. When I tried playing in the Training Fields, I could often finish a few games, but in the end, not enough to level up a dragon because the game would freeze up eventually. The problem still continues.

Cats1524
I have no more eggs left.....I haven't even hatched them...two nocturne and one ice, and they are all gone from my lair. I have checked everything.
I have no more eggs left.....I haven't even hatched them...two nocturne and one ice, and they are all gone from my lair. I have checked everything.
I got an [item=hourglass] from a chest this morning, is that supposed to happen? NotN has been over for several weeks now.
I got an Hourglass from a chest this morning, is that supposed to happen? NotN has been over for several weeks now.
-AchievementGet-
IDK If this is a glitch or really bad luck, but I've gotten over 250 Pinecones from grinding in the coliseum but not a single chest.
IDK If this is a glitch or really bad luck, but I've gotten over 250 Pinecones from grinding in the coliseum but not a single chest.
Unsticky!
Unsticky!
1 2 3 4