Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] [Art] Apparel Problems
1 2 ... 284 285 286 287 288 ... 374 375
@Doltish it took me a while to find it but now I see the forearm is above the rest of the apparel, you are right, it's quite bizarre :)
@Doltish it took me a while to find it but now I see the forearm is above the rest of the apparel, you are right, it's quite bizarre :)
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me Yeah, it sort of bugs me because it sort of screws up some costume plans :,) Also, thanks for mentioning that it took you a while to find it, I probably should have added a few more specifics to the post originally!
@gn0me Yeah, it sort of bugs me because it sort of screws up some costume plans :,) Also, thanks for mentioning that it took you a while to find it, I probably should have added a few more specifics to the post originally!
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar
> FRT+0!
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif
@Doltish I can see why it happens now, (that part of the cloak lies between the arm and chest)
So not sure how they can fix that easily, can you find some other apparel that covers the arm to hide it? That is my normal fix for these issues.
@Doltish I can see why it happens now, (that part of the cloak lies between the arm and chest)
So not sure how they can fix that easily, can you find some other apparel that covers the arm to hide it? That is my normal fix for these issues.
qDkA25S.png
@Doltish that's not a bug, just a symptom of how apparel works. you can read more in this post by Xhaztol
@Doltish that's not a bug, just a symptom of how apparel works. you can read more in this post by Xhaztol
fzww6al.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/622188288064880661/626979971318939659/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/622188288064880661/626978277097078794/unknown.png[/img][/center] Discovered this in Fire's Discord server, and I' not sure if it's been reported yet, but the Tin Steampunk Gloves are behaving similar to Marva cloaks, only with a completely white background where the dragon should be. It seems to be doing this with every breed.
unknown.png
unknown.png

Discovered this in Fire's Discord server, and I' not sure if it's been reported yet, but the Tin Steampunk Gloves are behaving similar to Marva cloaks, only with a completely white background where the dragon should be. It seems to be doing this with every breed.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
@chatoyant @gn0me Alright, I can probably find a way to fix my outfit. Thanks for the clarification and sorry about this extra ping!
@chatoyant @gn0me Alright, I can probably find a way to fix my outfit. Thanks for the clarification and sorry about this extra ping!
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar
> FRT+0!
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif
The steampunk spats still clip trough the fem WC tail [quote name="Midorikage" date="2019-09-26 23:40:07" ] As the title says, even though most of the clipping issues, even small ones on faes, were fixed, the spats still clip trough the tail on fem WCs [outfit=940465] And no, it's not a chache problem, because the metallc extra has been added and everything else is showing updated as well [/quote]
The steampunk spats still clip trough the fem WC tail
Midorikage wrote on 2019-09-26 23:40:07:
As the title says, even though most of the clipping issues, even small ones on faes, were fixed, the spats still clip trough the tail on fem WCs
Not Found

And no, it's not a chache problem, because the metallc extra has been added and everything else is showing updated as well
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
Dragon Breed: Mirror, Male Apparel in Question: Steampunk Wings/Armor, and the Wolf's cloak. A lot of the clipping problems have been helped, I want to say. I haven't looked at all apparel items. Truthfully, This might just be the nature of these apparel items, and male mirrors together. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=53025341&skin=0&apparel=433,6527&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=53025341&skin=0&apparel=31588,6527&xt=dressing.png[/img] The dragons' left wing plate really feels like it should be covered up by the wolf cape, because of perspective of the dragon.
Dragon Breed: Mirror, Male
Apparel in Question: Steampunk Wings/Armor, and the Wolf's cloak.

A lot of the clipping problems have been helped, I want to say. I haven't looked at all apparel items. Truthfully, This might just be the nature of these apparel items, and male mirrors together.
dragon?did=53025341&skin=0&apparel=433,6527&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=53025341&skin=0&apparel=31588,6527&xt=dressing.png

The dragons' left wing plate really feels like it should be covered up by the wolf cape, because of perspective of the dragon.
@MidnightWatcher

Sadly that is just the nature of the items.

You would need to place the wolf cape above the wings/wing armor.
It will cover over the shoulder plate of the front leg but it doesnt look as bad as when the cape is below the wings

dummy?breed=3&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=6530,31591,430&xt=dressing.png
@MidnightWatcher

Sadly that is just the nature of the items.

You would need to place the wolf cape above the wings/wing armor.
It will cover over the shoulder plate of the front leg but it doesnt look as bad as when the cape is below the wings

dummy?breed=3&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=6530,31591,430&xt=dressing.png
JIjswVw.png
|| Accent Sales | Wishlist | Art Dump ||
I collect Tundra and Obelisk skins!
Do you have what I need?
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54754697] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547547/54754697_350.png[/img] [/url] Maybe one day my Blackwing Boy will be able to have his gale and steampunk look. Alas.... not today. Poor Crow, and all Nocturne males. Forever suffering from clipping due to the wingfold.

54754697_350.png

Maybe one day my Blackwing Boy will be able to have his gale and steampunk look. Alas.... not today. Poor Crow, and all Nocturne males. Forever suffering from clipping due to the wingfold.
I'm collecting Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds dragons! And (somewhat) breeding the ships!
1 2 ... 284 285 286 287 288 ... 374 375