Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] [Art] Apparel Problems
1 2 ... 285 286 287 288 289 ... 375 376
@VariantLoki
thanks a lot. Its doable, but still feels a little weird. Still, its a smaller error compared to everything that was fixed. Thank you artists for fixing most of the errors!
@VariantLoki
thanks a lot. Its doable, but still feels a little weird. Still, its a smaller error compared to everything that was fixed. Thank you artists for fixing most of the errors!
Snapper Female Steampunk vests For some reason the direction of the 'shine' has been flipped. This may affect male snappers as well or other breeds, but I have not been able to confirm. Before/older: [img]https://i.imgur.com/o2xRdup.png[/img] Today's: [img]https://i.imgur.com/HiZIZOQ.png[/img]
Snapper
Female
Steampunk vests

For some reason the direction of the 'shine' has been flipped. This may affect male snappers as well or other breeds, but I have not been able to confirm.

Before/older:

o2xRdup.png

Today's:

HiZIZOQ.png
EGjlGzP.png
@Meyoline I think it may just be how the new coloring is. Because look at my vest up on Crow, the shine goes down his torso like it does on your's.
@Meyoline I think it may just be how the new coloring is. Because look at my vest up on Crow, the shine goes down his torso like it does on your's.
I'm collecting Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds dragons! And (somewhat) breeding the ships!
Fae Female Kelly Green Bustle (and I assume the other bustles as well.) The hemline clips through the fae's tail. It's easier to notice if the female fae is also wearing a tail bow. [item=kelly green bustle][item=pretty green tail bow]
Fae
Female
Kelly Green Bustle (and I assume the other bustles as well.)

The hemline clips through the fae's tail. It's easier to notice if the female fae is also wearing a tail bow.

Kelly Green Bustle Pretty Green Tail Bow
This account is abandoned. You will not get a response.
Okay so I just noticed that I've been able to add as much apparel as I want to one certain male tundra of mine, but the effect doesn't spread to any other dragon I've tried. It's a bit weird?? I don't have all the slots unlocked at all
Okay so I just noticed that I've been able to add as much apparel as I want to one certain male tundra of mine, but the effect doesn't spread to any other dragon I've tried. It's a bit weird?? I don't have all the slots unlocked at all
Always trading CS and FR for Eldemore!!!

Chicken Smoothie Account
Eldemore Account
@Auradragon its probably a dragon you bought from someone else?
I had the same glitch, my 3yr old discovered it as I wasn't much of an apparel user at that time.
She dressed it up and down repeatedly and then one day it just got locked and I couldn't remove any apparel. So be careful what you dress him in ;)

In case you are wondering how it resolved....
No response from staff to fix the issue so after a couple of weeks of getting sick of looking at my mireflier dressed by a 3yo I put up a forum post and had to sell some apparel (the Cosmic Cloak and filigree helmet iirc) that she was wearing to a kind user for ~70 gems to buy another slot.

Surprise bonus: When you buy a slot you get that extra slot unlocked on ALL your dragons btw :)
@Auradragon its probably a dragon you bought from someone else?
I had the same glitch, my 3yr old discovered it as I wasn't much of an apparel user at that time.
She dressed it up and down repeatedly and then one day it just got locked and I couldn't remove any apparel. So be careful what you dress him in ;)

In case you are wondering how it resolved....
No response from staff to fix the issue so after a couple of weeks of getting sick of looking at my mireflier dressed by a 3yo I put up a forum post and had to sell some apparel (the Cosmic Cloak and filigree helmet iirc) that she was wearing to a kind user for ~70 gems to buy another slot.

Surprise bonus: When you buy a slot you get that extra slot unlocked on ALL your dragons btw :)
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me Thank you! alkjfkdj == I went and took all the extras off ;0;
@gn0me Thank you! alkjfkdj == I went and took all the extras off ;0;
Always trading CS and FR for Eldemore!!!

Chicken Smoothie Account
Eldemore Account
Dragon Breed: Bogsneak Male Apparel in Question: Redbolt Construct, Golem Gauntlet [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55549146&skin=0&apparel=31429&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55549146&skin=0&apparel=4926&xt=dressing.png[/img] The gauntlet on both items comes down over the toes/claws of male Bogsneaks in a really odd way. [s]Gotta imagine it's not comfortable having your foot squished like that.[/s] Females don't have the issue, and the gauntlet doesn't cover any part of their claws at all. I poked around and didn't see a post about this one yet. Sorry if it's already been brought up. :'D
Dragon Breed: Bogsneak Male
Apparel in Question: Redbolt Construct, Golem Gauntlet

dragon?did=55549146&skin=0&apparel=31429&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=55549146&skin=0&apparel=4926&xt=dressing.png

The gauntlet on both items comes down over the toes/claws of male Bogsneaks in a really odd way. Gotta imagine it's not comfortable having your foot squished like that. Females don't have the issue, and the gauntlet doesn't cover any part of their claws at all.

I poked around and didn't see a post about this one yet. Sorry if it's already been brought up. :'D
HEEfBrK.png 6UvQBco.png WAOKY1a.png
Bogsneak Female

Pearl Alchemist Necklace

Pearly Gates

Even though its ontop of everything the sleeves of the nightfall set clip over it
Bogsneak Female

Pearl Alchemist Necklace

Pearly Gates

Even though its ontop of everything the sleeves of the nightfall set clip over it
eVaClRh.png
@StarButterfly
Thats not an error, read this http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1003090/43#post_6891046
@StarButterfly
Thats not an error, read this http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1003090/43#post_6891046
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
1 2 ... 285 286 287 288 289 ... 375 376