Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] [Art] Apparel Problems
1 2 ... 244 245 246 247 248 ... 374 375
@bluejaysfeather I don't know? The easiest way to answer that is with "the artists said so". There's no real reason behind it, it just is. (and reasonably, with the shadow you wouldn't be able to see the dragons eyes at all if the white overlay wasn't there.)

I was just pointing out that it is not a bug, and is fully intentional.
@bluejaysfeather I don't know? The easiest way to answer that is with "the artists said so". There's no real reason behind it, it just is. (and reasonably, with the shadow you wouldn't be able to see the dragons eyes at all if the white overlay wasn't there.)

I was just pointing out that it is not a bug, and is fully intentional.
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon
Lol okay well thanks for the clarification, anyway... there goes my plan for that apparel (a deep shadow would've been really cool though)
@Shinyumbreon
Lol okay well thanks for the clarification, anyway... there goes my plan for that apparel (a deep shadow would've been really cool though)
wq9PoXA.png
breed: nocturne F
apparel: every color scale greaves

hm

the other knee part is missing
breed: nocturne F
apparel: every color scale greaves

hm

the other knee part is missing
MJw9liG.png
breed: mirror male apparel: bloody head bandages [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=3&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=5398,24519,938,5160,301&xt=dressing.png[/img]
breed: mirror male
apparel: bloody head bandages

dummy?breed=3&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=5398,24519,938,5160,301&xt=dressing.png
.............................. QHMb0N7.png
ollie
they/them
+3 fr
lore shop
big lesbian
QHMb0N7.png
@phandalin if you're referring to them bunching at the bottom, that's normal. That pose has the mirror very close to the ground.

If that's not what you're referring to, please be more specific in your post.
@phandalin if you're referring to them bunching at the bottom, that's normal. That pose has the mirror very close to the ground.

If that's not what you're referring to, please be more specific in your post.
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@PuffyRuffy the apparel is correct. The error is in the lineart of male Guardians, they are actually stepping on their tail. So unfortunately all hand apparel has to reflect this error.
@PuffyRuffy the apparel is correct. The error is in the lineart of male Guardians, they are actually stepping on their tail. So unfortunately all hand apparel has to reflect this error.
Z7cgb70.png
DO NOT PING ME. Species: Probably all of them. Definitely Skydancer and Ridgeback. Gender: Female, maybe male. Apparel: Carapace Arm [img]https://i.imgur.com/0stNfF8.png[/img] No matter what you do, you cannot layer a hood or many other neck/head/shoulder related apparels with the Carapace Arm apparel because of the 1) Super cool feathered skull shoulder that I absolutely want to see, which isn't the problem when I put it under it. But then 2) The red wing scraps that I don't actually care to see which clip over the hood. This has effectively ruined this apparel for me and essentially everyone I know who liked it until they tried to wear it on the dragons they wanted it for. Can you please find some want to amend this because it's kind of a really crummy let down and now I don't even want to farm tokens.
DO NOT PING ME.

Species: Probably all of them. Definitely Skydancer and Ridgeback.

Apparel: Carapace Arm

0stNfF8.png

No matter what you do, you cannot layer a hood or many other neck/head/shoulder related apparels with the Carapace Arm apparel because of the 1) Super cool feathered skull shoulder that I absolutely want to see, which isn't the problem when I put it under it. But then 2) The red wing scraps that I don't actually care to see which clip over the hood.

This has effectively ruined this apparel for me and essentially everyone I know who liked it until they tried to wear it on the dragons they wanted it for.

Can you please find some want to amend this because it's kind of a really crummy let down and now I don't even want to farm tokens.
1fuel4v.pngRymkGnw.pngS1wqziE.gif
to the person above me:
no way to fix this. It's an inherent issue with how apparel is applied to dragons (they're essentially flat images that have blank places for the dragon to show through) so it's impossible to fix without completely changing how one piece of apparel looks, and it's impossible for the artists to make every item look good when worn together
to the person above me:
no way to fix this. It's an inherent issue with how apparel is applied to dragons (they're essentially flat images that have blank places for the dragon to show through) so it's impossible to fix without completely changing how one piece of apparel looks, and it's impossible for the artists to make every item look good when worn together
tumblr_ojt1mcNhC71rc2695o1_400.pngbonsai_wip_tadabam_by_auricolor-dadxgzt.png
is this a glitch?

is the legwrap supposed to clip over the buttwing?
is this a glitch?

is the legwrap supposed to clip over the buttwing?
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
Breed: Coatl
Sex: Female
Apparel: Neck wraps.

I'm not sure if this is how the Coatl females are supposed to have the Neck wraps sit on their necks but the top wrap looks off compared to the male Coatls'. On the male coatl it goes under the feather-y ruffle plumage, but on the females it tries to go over but just misses it, causing it to look off.
Not Found

See how the top wrap goes over the plumage and just misses the end of her actual neck?

Not Found

This one goes right under the plumage.
Breed: Coatl
Sex: Female
Apparel: Neck wraps.

I'm not sure if this is how the Coatl females are supposed to have the Neck wraps sit on their necks but the top wrap looks off compared to the male Coatls'. On the male coatl it goes under the feather-y ruffle plumage, but on the females it tries to go over but just misses it, causing it to look off.
Not Found

See how the top wrap goes over the plumage and just misses the end of her actual neck?

Not Found

This one goes right under the plumage.
8pUXRV3.pngEypKCgu.png5aTXnyW.pngE4TsE7N.png
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
1 2 ... 244 245 246 247 248 ... 374 375