Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] lair clear out: g1s
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18
@stormfire3105 oo that’s pretty! how’s 80g-120g? honestly feel free to go lower
@stormfire3105 oo that’s pretty! how’s 80g-120g? honestly feel free to go lower
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie hmm i could do that but that but is there anything else that you're looking for? Or do you also take treasure?
@Crimsonpixie hmm i could do that but that but is there anything else that you're looking for? Or do you also take treasure?
E6nL5Eq.png
@stormfire3105 i don’t mind treasure, and uh feel free to offer other stuff? i haven’t updated my wishlist and it’s incomplete but it’s in my sig if you want to take a look ^^
@stormfire3105 i don’t mind treasure, and uh feel free to offer other stuff? i haven’t updated my wishlist and it’s incomplete but it’s in my sig if you want to take a look ^^
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie do you have a specific treasure-gems ratio in mind? I'm currently trying to get those annoying fanned roaches but it's going slow :/
@Crimsonpixie do you have a specific treasure-gems ratio in mind? I'm currently trying to get those annoying fanned roaches but it's going slow :/
E6nL5Eq.png
@stormfire3105 i’ll go with 1:1050
@stormfire3105 i’ll go with 1:1050
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie hey there! i know it says up front that you're asking for offers, but i genuinely do not know her worth - do you have a price range in mind for the double heather? ^^
@Crimsonpixie hey there! i know it says up front that you're asking for offers, but i genuinely do not know her worth - do you have a price range in mind for the double heather? ^^
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@alphazi hi! tbh i’m still really tentative on selling her so the price is p high,, i’d like around 6.5kg
@alphazi hi! tbh i’m still really tentative on selling her so the price is p high,, i’d like around 6.5kg
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie completely understandable ^^ thank you for giving me an estimate! i can't afford her now, but i'll keep a tab on her :D
@Crimsonpixie completely understandable ^^ thank you for giving me an estimate! i can't afford her now, but i'll keep a tab on her :D
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Crimsonpixie Price for Lucinda? :> Would you accept just WL items?
@Crimsonpixie Price for Lucinda? :> Would you accept just WL items?
@harmonywish shes open to offers, and ig it depends on which items ^^
@harmonywish shes open to offers, and ig it depends on which items ^^
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18