Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Starting over! Everything must go!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Demitra
Ok, thanks again for teaching me what fodder dragon price is :) I'll try to learn more about pricing and watch some educational videos on Youtube about it when I can :)

In the meantime I'll respond to the Crossroads so that we can complete the trade :)
@Demitra
Ok, thanks again for teaching me what fodder dragon price is :) I'll try to learn more about pricing and watch some educational videos on Youtube about it when I can :)

In the meantime I'll respond to the Crossroads so that we can complete the trade :)
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
Bump
Bump
Bunp
Bunp
Bum
Bum
Bump
Bump
@Demitra At how much would you be looking for this girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34502401] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345025/34502401_350.png[/img] [/url] ? :)
@Demitra

At how much would you be looking for this girl:

34502401_350.png

? :)
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Mudy
I’m not quite sure how much I would like for her. Feel free to make an offer though :)
@Mudy
I’m not quite sure how much I would like for her. Feel free to make an offer though :)
Bump
Bump
@Demitra

How about 100g? :D would that be okay?
@Demitra

How about 100g? :D would that be okay?
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Mudy

That would be great :D feel free to send a cr whenever!
@Mudy

That would be great :D feel free to send a cr whenever!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13