Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Starting over! Everything must go!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Demitra
Alright, in that case I know someone who wants the pink one but the black one with ghost could use a home. As for the dragon I'd like to buy do you have a price in mind for him?
@Demitra
Alright, in that case I know someone who wants the pink one but the black one with ghost could use a home. As for the dragon I'd like to buy do you have a price in mind for him?
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@Catrisa

Awesome! Would you like me to ping them for the one with ghost? Anything 9kt/9g or above would work for him.
@Catrisa

Awesome! Would you like me to ping them for the one with ghost? Anything 9kt/9g or above would work for him.
@Demitra
Sounds great :)
@Demitra
Sounds great :)
@Catrisa

Alright! They are @Jog I don’t know if they’re on right now, so it might be best to pm them or something :)
@Catrisa

Alright! They are @Jog I don’t know if they’re on right now, so it might be best to pm them or something :)
I’m on lol

@Catrisa

I’d def be interested if you’re looking to sell her. How much are you wanting for her?
I’m on lol

@Catrisa

I’d def be interested if you’re looking to sell her. How much are you wanting for her?
@Jog
Would 4K be acceptable for the little ghost dragon? I do apologize for the late reply as I've been really busy lately and barely had enough time near the end of today to get things done ^^'
@Jog
Would 4K be acceptable for the little ghost dragon? I do apologize for the late reply as I've been really busy lately and barely had enough time near the end of today to get things done ^^'
@Catrisa

4K is good with me! And it’s okay, I’ve been pretty busy myself :)
@Catrisa

4K is good with me! And it’s okay, I’ve been pretty busy myself :)
@Jog
Alright, I'll send her through crossroads then :)
@Jog
Alright, I'll send her through crossroads then :)
@Demitra
The trade went through and I'm ready to take Kalon if he's still up for grabs :)
@Demitra
The trade went through and I'm ready to take Kalon if he's still up for grabs :)
Bump
Bump
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13