Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Maize/Maize/White Gen1 Coatl
1 2 3 4
@Rangiku
Okay! No problem. Just let me know what you decide on. ^^
@Rangiku
Okay! No problem. Just let me know what you decide on. ^^
tumblr_of4damamQ01us53xfo2_500.png
@Rangiku
Just checking to see if you've made a decision yet.

With Thundercrack approaching, I'd like to sell off this guy soon so that I may be able to afford some Lightning themed accents this year. ^^

If you're no longer interested, please let me know so that I may inform the other interested buyer. Thank you!
@Rangiku
Just checking to see if you've made a decision yet.

With Thundercrack approaching, I'd like to sell off this guy soon so that I may be able to afford some Lightning themed accents this year. ^^

If you're no longer interested, please let me know so that I may inform the other interested buyer. Thank you!
@KatGrimm

Oh gosh I nearly forgot to respond! I nearly broke one of my toes a few days ago which has caused me to be out of work for two days and been dealing with that on top of trying to maintain other things and almost didn't remember to contact you.

Since the person with the other dragon I am interested in has yet to auction the it, I may go ahead and wait for that. I really want both dragons - but with only one available lair slot and being maxed on expansions, I cannot do that. D:

Go ahead and let the other interested party have this guy. ^^ I'll go ahead and wait for the other person to list the other derg I want and focus on that. <3

Thank you for working with me in any regard!
@KatGrimm

Oh gosh I nearly forgot to respond! I nearly broke one of my toes a few days ago which has caused me to be out of work for two days and been dealing with that on top of trying to maintain other things and almost didn't remember to contact you.

Since the person with the other dragon I am interested in has yet to auction the it, I may go ahead and wait for that. I really want both dragons - but with only one available lair slot and being maxed on expansions, I cannot do that. D:

Go ahead and let the other interested party have this guy. ^^ I'll go ahead and wait for the other person to list the other derg I want and focus on that. <3

Thank you for working with me in any regard!
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku
No problem! I hope that you feel better soon. <3

I totally understand a lack of lair space being an issue. I've been dealing with that lately, as well. No fun. But I wish you the best of luck with getting the other dragon that you are interested in!

And thank you for working with me, as well!
@Rangiku
No problem! I hope that you feel better soon. <3

I totally understand a lack of lair space being an issue. I've been dealing with that lately, as well. No fun. But I wish you the best of luck with getting the other dragon that you are interested in!

And thank you for working with me, as well!
Aaaand my anonymous bidder dropped out due to the double pistachio auction, as well. Well, this flopped. haha

For anyone who might still be following this gen1, I'll probably end up auctioning him, though I don't think that I'll be taking anon offers anymore.
Aaaand my anonymous bidder dropped out due to the double pistachio auction, as well. Well, this flopped. haha

For anyone who might still be following this gen1, I'll probably end up auctioning him, though I don't think that I'll be taking anon offers anymore.
1 2 3 4