Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Maize/Maize/White Gen1 Coatl
1 2 3 4
oh no.

hes really nice.

i will rub him for luck for my next mass hatch.
oh no.

hes really nice.

i will rub him for luck for my next mass hatch.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Drominus
Thank you so much! I'm not entirely sure about how to use ping lists and I didn't want to risk messing up and angering people. ;v;

@Rangiku
Quite possibly! I have nothing against payment plans. Thank you for your interest!

@craigy
Thanks for your offer! I will definitely think about it!

@Draconequis
I wish you the best of luck! c;
@Drominus
Thank you so much! I'm not entirely sure about how to use ping lists and I didn't want to risk messing up and angering people. ;v;

@Rangiku
Quite possibly! I have nothing against payment plans. Thank you for your interest!

@craigy
Thanks for your offer! I will definitely think about it!

@Draconequis
I wish you the best of luck! c;
tumblr_of4damamQ01us53xfo2_500.png
@KatGrimm

Alright! I have an extensive list in my clan profile of payment plans I've done in the past if you wish to check it out. Also any items in particular you are looking for from '13 and '14? And if you do go to auction him, I'd love a ping. :3

@KatGrimm

Alright! I have an extensive list in my clan profile of payment plans I've done in the past if you wish to check it out. Also any items in particular you are looking for from '13 and '14? And if you do go to auction him, I'd love a ping. :3

Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku
I'd be most interested in any of the '13 and '14 festival apparel items. Bonus points if they're from the Plague events. I'd also be interested in most other retired apparel or familiars from around that time. c:

I may auction him if there's enough interest. I'm just a bit wary of holding an auction since I'm very unfamiliar with running them, and I wouldn't want to mess up.
@Rangiku
I'd be most interested in any of the '13 and '14 festival apparel items. Bonus points if they're from the Plague events. I'd also be interested in most other retired apparel or familiars from around that time. c:

I may auction him if there's enough interest. I'm just a bit wary of holding an auction since I'm very unfamiliar with running them, and I wouldn't want to mess up.
@KatGrimm

Ah alright. I do have a fair amount of old retired stuff, especially from '14. I do have copies of the Rotclaw and Graveyard Guardian from that run.

I do have a few copies of some '13 apparel and copies of all '14 apparel. Curiously, how much are you allowing in items and how much in currency?
@KatGrimm

Ah alright. I do have a fair amount of old retired stuff, especially from '14. I do have copies of the Rotclaw and Graveyard Guardian from that run.

I do have a few copies of some '13 apparel and copies of all '14 apparel. Curiously, how much are you allowing in items and how much in currency?
@Rangiku
It depends on the items, I suppose. If it's a high value item (like some of the sprites or '13 apparel) then I don't really have a limit that I'm allowing. Since I have most of the retired stuff already, I'd just like to avoid getting a huge amount of not-so-valuable stuff that technically adds up to a good amount, but that I'd have a hard time selling down the road.

Basically, I prefer quality over quantity. c:

There are some items which I can never really have enough of though, like Runaway Rotclaw and Golem Gauntlet.

@Rangiku
It depends on the items, I suppose. If it's a high value item (like some of the sprites or '13 apparel) then I don't really have a limit that I'm allowing. Since I have most of the retired stuff already, I'd just like to avoid getting a huge amount of not-so-valuable stuff that technically adds up to a good amount, but that I'd have a hard time selling down the road.

Basically, I prefer quality over quantity. c:

There are some items which I can never really have enough of though, like Runaway Rotclaw and Golem Gauntlet.

Bump.
Bump.
Oh snap! He's beautiful and I'm poor :o
Oh snap! He's beautiful and I'm poor :o
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
@KatGrimm

Oh snap I nearly forgot about this. D: Been so busy and dealing with a lot of stuff I didn't remember to check back. I will make a point to poke back in as soon as I get off work.
@KatGrimm

Oh snap I nearly forgot about this. D: Been so busy and dealing with a lot of stuff I didn't remember to check back. I will make a point to poke back in as soon as I get off work.
@Rangiku
No problem! ^^
@Rangiku
No problem! ^^
1 2 3 4