Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Dawnbringer Sales/Breeder Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
@Pastiche yes, he is still available, you were the fastest. He's 60 gems.
@Pastiche yes, he is still available, you were the fastest. He's 60 gems.
kQXO8qG.gifvGD9pLb.png
@SpringLeaf I am interested in purchasing him, if that's alright?
@SpringLeaf I am interested in purchasing him, if that's alright?
@Pastiche all right, I'll set up a CR.
@Pastiche all right, I'll set up a CR.
kQXO8qG.gifvGD9pLb.png
For anyone who wants Imps with Opal, I have two more for sale. Their tertiary is one and two colors off so they are in the potential parents tab (scroll pretty much all the way down).

Edit: Or go to my lair, they are on page 5, their parents and all the other Dawnbringer pairs on page 4, if you want to have a look at them.
For anyone who wants Imps with Opal, I have two more for sale. Their tertiary is one and two colors off so they are in the potential parents tab (scroll pretty much all the way down).

Edit: Or go to my lair, they are on page 5, their parents and all the other Dawnbringer pairs on page 4, if you want to have a look at them.
kQXO8qG.gifvGD9pLb.png
I'm here!!
I'm here!!
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

CIZA4AC.png
@Saraceaser - You mispinged @Propheticaldream, no 's' at the end of their username~ Here's the Sales/Breeder Hub! Happy BSJ~
@Saraceaser - You mispinged @Propheticaldream, no 's' at the end of their username~ Here's the Sales/Breeder Hub! Happy BSJ~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1

Happy BSJ too! What do you think of the new familiar? I just got her the fluffy bunny
@heartcrusher1

Happy BSJ too! What do you think of the new familiar? I just got her the fluffy bunny
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

CIZA4AC.png
@Propheticaldream - It's pretty amazing! :)
@Propheticaldream - It's pretty amazing! :)
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Alright, added the list of links! C:
Alright, added the list of links! C:
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser - Hello! I am interested in purchasing this girl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33975541] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/339756/33975541_350.png[/img] [/url] Does 10k sound fair to you?
@Saraceaser - Hello! I am interested in purchasing this girl

33975541_350.png

Does 10k sound fair to you?
35904369725_978ccc03a4_o.gifkleur_100_by_dragonnmr-d9d1d8c.gif35863551716_80b47e2499_o.png1ezfoMg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52